Fantasy Harem Ch. 01 - Mia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I also loved what I could do on a normal spring mattress: if I thrust a bit faster and harder, I could bounce her hips off of the bed, halving the distance I needed to move my hips. A good rhythm sent her shuttling back and forth on my dick. She gripped my arms with her tiny hands and her knuckles clenched white with every one of my thrusts.

I humped Mia for long minutes, relishing in the way her body continued to twitch, the way she continued to sigh and moan, and the way her tiny cunt squeezed my cock.

Eventually, I decided that I really needed to cum inside her, so I snuck a hand under her hips and rubbed her clit between two fingers as I picked up my thrusting. Mia's moans rose in pitch and intensity as her tension rose like a bowstring. With my other hand, I threaded her fingers through mine and she gripped me back.

"Fuck, I'm cumming, I'm cumming inside you Mia," I breathed into my sister's ear, and that set her off for a simultaneous orgasm, her cunt clutching and sucking as my cock pulsed and unloaded my cum deep inside, splattering her tunnel and painting it white. I shook as I unloaded everything I had into her pussy, and we both rode out our massive climaxes together.

I didn't move until long after the last aftershock blew through us, enjoying the intense feeling of closeness. Mia turned her head so that we could look into each other's eyes as we enjoyed the afterglow. Her eyes were filled with contentment and love, and I'm sure mine were as well.

Goddamn, I love Mia so much.

---------

After that, the next few days were a blur of sex, cuddling, talking about our feelings and our new relationship, and occasional short meals.

She demonstrated a voracious appetite for sex and applied creativity and variety within sex.

She continued to be a total brat, but now she did it mostly when she wanted to be "punished". Sexually, that is. She would bitch and moan until I physically, forcefully restrained her and made her stop.

Case in point...

"Seriously, Mia? It was your turn to do dishes. One of us cooks, the other cleans; we've always done it that way."

Mi was sitting on the couch, watching TV, wearing nothing but a long t-shirt and socks.

"No, it's your turn to do dishes. I did them yesterday."

I pinched the bridge of my nose and sighed. I knew why she was doing this. It was annoying as hell--dirty dishes in the sink wasn't even the worst of her recent messes. Not to mention she was lying. But I can't say that I totally hated it.

"Mia, wash the dishes. Now."

"No! You're supposed to take care of your little sister, aren't you? Stop being so lazy."

"You're being such a bad girl. I'm gonna have to punish you." I walked up to her on the couch and grabbed both her wrists.

She flailed. "What are you doing? Let me go!" Her flailing earned her nothing, as I weighed twice as much as her and was at least twice as strong.

She continued to struggle as I picked her up and threw her over my shoulder. She hit my back with her tiny fists as I carried her into our bedroom. I slapped her ass before slinging her down on the bed.

"What are you doing? I'm your sister!" She was a good actor. She sounded genuinely indignant. But I could also hear the victory in her voice. This was exactly what she wanted. Not to mention I could clearly see and smell her excitement, her crotch was already dripping wet.

Heh, this bitch. I shook my head and grinned as I attached cuffs to her wrists and attached them to straps running under the bed, forcing her arms to stay extended out from her sides.

"Let me go!" She continued to struggle against her restraints as I stripped. I admired the view as her shirt "accidentally" rode up, exposing her bare thighs rubbing together, trying to conceal her obviously dripping pussy. Her hips rolled this way and that as she squirmed. By this point, her complaining was turning more into whimpers of arousal as it sunk in how easily I had overpowered her...and what she hoped was coming next.

Once I stripped myself bare, I climbed onto the bed. I smiled at her struggling, before unlatching her wrists. She tried to kick me as I manhandled her, turning her over onto her belly before relatching her restraints.

She continued to buck and kick as I attached cuffs to her ankles and attached them to more straps from the bottom corners of the bed.

Now with all four limbs immobilized, she could do little but squirm her torso, basically shaking her ass for me. I'm entirely certain it was on purpose.

"You've been a bad girl, so I'm going to punish you. But I want to make sure you know why you're being punished. So tell me, why have you been a bad girl?"

"I haven't done anything wrong! You're just doing this because you're a pervert! Because you're mean and you just look for excuses to look at your naked baby sister!"

I shook my head in disbelief yet again. It was always amazing how into it she got. How she could say those things with a straight face even now.

"I'm punishing you because you're refusing to do your part of the chores. Then you lied about it, and then you called me lazy for not doing your part."

"No, you're lying! You always pin everything on me! You're such an asshole!"

SMACK!! "AH!" I spanked my sister's exposed ass hard, leaving a red hand print as she shouted in surprise. I could see her pussy drip onto the sheets.

"Noo, brotherrr!" Mia continued the act, even now. So dedicated.

SMACK!! Her other ass cheek joined the five star club. Well, her ass already had a 5-star rating in my eyes--her ass really is sexy as hell--but now both cheeks had a red hand print.

She whimpered. I continued. SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! I alternated cheeks as I continued to spank her hard. She tried to wiggle out of the way, but her restraints made it futile. Sexy, but futile.

No longer voicing her ridiculous complaints, I looked up at her face to see tears. I was not holding anything back with my spanking, it really did hurt her.

But the way she was biting her lip, and the way she looked back at me, made it clear those tears may be from pain, but there was no sadness, no anger, no feelings of injustice or hate. Just arousal and love. She fucking loved it. So I continued.

SMACK! Her ass rippled deliciously as I hit her again. I looked back at her face. SMACK! She winced hard, which was not so fun, but the look of dazed arousal and love she gave me immediately afterward made it worth it.

I continued to spank her until her ass was totally red and my hands stung.

"Mia. Are you sorry?" I asked.

"It's you that should be sorry, asshole."

Goddamn, she really keeps in character. Also, she clearly wants to egg me on. I must admit, I'm feeling kind of angry at her, even though I know it's all an act. An act specifically designed to make me angry.

Why won't she just listen? I do so much for her, and she treats me like I'm the one shirking my duties, like I'm the one being lazy, like I'm the one lying about it! Fuck her!

Designed to make me angry...and aroused. I was fully erect, and to say that my cock was 'angrily pulsing' would be entirely accurate.

I crawled atop her, my groin resting atop her red ass as I lined up with her pussy, which had made a rather large puddle on the sheets. I shoved inside her, and she gasped and whined as I stretched her pussy around my shaft, and as my abdomen pressed and shifted against her reddened backside.

I didn't know what to say, so I didn't say anything. I just fucked her. I fucked her hard, giving no consideration for her. She didn't deserve consideration. I mounted my hands on her shoulder blades to lift my upper body as I continued to thrust down and forward into her tight wet slit.

I shoved her into the mattress with every thrust. I slapped her red ass, and I felt her pussy get even tighter for a few moments as her whole body clenched from the pain. "Oh, that's nice!" I said, as I continued to slap her brutalized ass cheeks and continued to fuck her clenching cunt.

I let myself back down for a moment, putting my face just in front of hers. Her eyes were a bit puffy and her cheeks were wet. I looked into her eyes, and the look she gave me was one of enjoyment, of fulfillment. This was still what she wanted. To be used and abused by the one she loves. And she was getting close. As much as I want to watch her face all day, I needed to get back to "abusing" her. Didn't want to give her the idea we were actually 'making love' or some such nonsense.

We both grinned for a moment. Then I kissed her cheek as I lifted my upper half back up above her. I wrapped one hand around her tiny neck, gripping her and pulling her down into my thrusting hips. I planted my other hand on the middle of her upper back, pushing her down into the mattress to support my body as I continued to plow her snatch.

From the side, I could see her eyes start to roll up as her whimpers increased in pitch. She was getting close. So was I.

I redoubled my effort, thrusting faster and harder and making sure I thoroughly used my living sex toy as I drove her into the mattress with each forceful thrust. I felt her cervix against my tip every time I bottomed out inside her, and I could feel her clench every time, gripping my cock from root to head.

A few more thrusts, and I felt her whole body lock up as her orgasm began. Just as her muscles started quaking, my own orgasm boiled through me. I managed to stay upright as I shoved my cock in as far as it would go and unloaded. I pushed my hips and pulled her back down against my groin with each pulse of blinding pleasure and alabaster cum spraying against the entrance to her womb. I came, and came, and came hard inside her as her own orgasm continued, seemingly restarted with every rope of semen delivered to her hungry cunt.

Eventually, we both came down from our orgasmic highs, and I bent down to lay on her back, breathing together. I kissed her neck and her cheek as I moved over to look at her face. The blissed-out look on her face was delightful; the way she smiled at me as we made eye contact was heavenly.

"Did you get what you wanted, sister?" I asked, grinning.

"I don't know, maybe. Did you, brother?" she replied, smirking.

We both laughed.

"It's amazing how much a good fuck can make everything seem better." I said

"Yeah. We all good?"

"Yup. Except you're gonna go wash the dishes after this."

"Whaat?!" Mia pouted. "Dammit, I was hoping you would forget after you busted a nut inside me."

I laughed. "No such luck. But we can cuddle a bit first, and then put on some music in the kitchen so it isn't so boring. I'll even help you dry things."

"...ookayyyy, I guess I'll do it."

"That's a good girl. Now let's get you untied so we can cuddle properly."

------

She admitted that she really got off on being manhandled by me, and would be soaking wet by the time I had her totally locked down.

Once I realized how intoxicating it was to take that kind of forceful control over her, I started loving it just as much as she did. I started experimenting with different ways of keeping her restrained--neckties, belts, ropes--anything I could use to free my hands up while keeping her restrained.

Fucking her after I had wrestled her down and completely restrained her became a favorite activity for us. She loved to struggle against her bonds, though she never wanted to actually escape... unless it would make me treat her even more roughly to secure her.

-----A Day in the Life: Mia and David-----

"Mm, pretty nice wood, wanna use it?" Mia asked me sleepily, as she slowly stroked my cock, brushing the tip back and forth across her bare ass.

She didn't even bother to turn over to ask the question, continuing her position as little spoon even as she reached behind her back to stroke the poker that probably woke her up.

"Mm, sure." I mumbled into her hair that smelled so good, even if it was only because it smelled like her. She scooched a bit and rolled onto her back. I rolled up on top of her and kissed her. We ignored each other's morning breath for a quick but deep kiss before I put my head beside hers to kiss her cheek, ear, and neck.

Her legs spread around my hips as I maneuvered into place. My tip felt wet as I found my target.

"Mm, such a slut," I murmured into her ear with a sleepy grin.

"Fuh, look who's talking, fuckboy...uuuuUNNNH," she groaned as I shoved into her tight wet pussy. I shoved all the way in, feeling her cervix tickle the tip of my cock while her lips clenched at my root and my balls nestled in her ass crack. I bit her neck gently as her body tensed.

I kissed her cheek before pulling back slowly. Then I licked her ear as I relished the sensation of plunging back inside again.

"You're so fucking tight," I whispered into her ear.

"You're so fucking big," she replied, turning her head to catch my lips with her own.

We kissed passionately but slowly as I continued to languidly saw deep strokes in and out of her clutching cunt.

I loved doing this. Slow morning sex. Taking our time to just simply enjoy each other's presence and embrace.

The peace of the morning was perfect. I hadn't heard an alarm yet, so we had plenty of time. Probably. I should make sure though, after that last time when we were super late because we were waiting for an alarm that had gotten turned off somehow.

I raised my head to look at the clock. 7:00 AM. We were supposed to be out of bed by 6:30.

"Dammit! Why didn't the alarm go off?"

"What?" Mia looked at the clock. "Oh damn."

"Oh damn is right, we gotta go!" I picked up my thrusting, going from languid to full speed pistoning in a second. I pulled Mia's ankles up over my shoulders and started pounding her down into the mattress.

"Fuuuck, yes!" Mia shouted. "Fuck me, brother, fuck me hard!"

I did. With all the frenetic energy of someone who is late for work, I shoved my cock in and out of Mia's tight fuckhole as fast and hard as I could, trying to wring an orgasm out as fast as possible.

It didn't take long. 30 seconds of maximum-intensity thrusting and I was cumming inside, shooting ropes of cum into my little sister's pussy. She clung to me hard, and on feeling the second pulse of cum against her womb, she cried out and her body locked up to ensure I stayed deep inside as her cunt milked my cock with orgasmic undulations.

As soon as I finished, I kissed her quickly and pulled out. She whined at the sudden extraction, but got up after a short breather.

We rushed to get ready for school and work, settling for super quick showers and a quick breakfast of peanut butter and banana sandwiches.

We got out the door and both made it on time. Barely.

----

I made it to my classroom on time. Barely. Very glad that I finished all my lesson planning last night.

--

Classes have gone pretty well, I thought as I made my way to the teacher's lounge for lunch. I looked in the fridge.

"Dangit!" I swore. In our rush to get out of the house on time this morning, I had not packed a lunch like I usually do. I closed the fridge and stood up straight to think through my options.

"What's wrong?" a feminine voice asked. I looked over to find Maria, a fellow young teacher, walking over to me with a concerned look on her face.

"I forgot to pack my lunch." I said.

"Oh no! Hmm...you don't really have any time to go out and get anything. Hmm... Oh! How does chicken and veggie stir-fry sound? I always bring more than I can eat anyway, have some of mine!"

"Oh, um, sure, that sounds good. Are you sure though? It's your-"

"Nonsense, come!" Maria's enthusiasm would not be stopped as she grabbed my arm and pulled me to where she was sitting, a large tupperware container of stir-fry already open on the table. She sat me down on the other side of the narrow table before going to retrieve a spoon and a bowl. She sat down and began filling the bowl until it had more in it than the tupperware.

"Woah, woah, leave some for yourself!" I said.

"It's fine, I never eat it all anyway, and you're a lot bigger than me, I'm sure you need to eat more." She grinned as she finished filling the bowl and pushed it over to me with the spoon in it.

She then picked up her fork and...

Wait, fork? Why'd she get me a spoon? She didn't even ask... did she already know that I prefer spoons for this kind of thing? We've had lunch at the same table a few times, but... huh. I guess she's really observant.

The stir-fry was excellent, and we talked as we ate. Maria seemed like a very curious girl; she asked a lot about what I like, what home is like, stuff like that. I replied in kind; everyone likes to talk about themselves, that's the secret of making friends.

When I was finished eating, I thanked her profusely for the meal and stood up to deal with the bowl and spoon.

"Oh, let me get that!" she started to stand.

"Nonsense, you just gave me more than half your lunch, I'll take care of the dishes." I grinned and shook my head in disbelief at her eagerness to help. She's a good girl, I thought to myself.

On my way out of the teacher's lounge, I was approached by another teacher, Barbara.

"So are you gonna make a move?"

"Uh, what?" I eloquently replied.

"Maria."

"...what?" I continued to display my linguistic skills.

"Wow, you are oblivious. Maria wants you, she was blushing the whole time."

"I thought that that was just how she... looks geez I'm an idiot."

"Yup." she said.

"So... huh." My eloquence knows no bounds.

"You don't seem excited. I know you're into women..." she pushed her arms together, which pushed out her already impressive cleavage. My eyes were drawn to her chest before I even thought about it. Barbara was probably 15, 20 years older than me, but damn if she didn't have a great rack. "...no gay man ogles like you do, and Maria is pretty, smart, and cheerful, so why not?"

"Oh, well I've already got M--I mean I'm just not looking to date right now."

Barbara raised an eyebrow. "Mhm." Clearly not convinced. "Well, it's not like I can force you or anything, but you probably shouldn't string her along. She deserves better."

"Yeah... she's a good girl."

"Oh boy, you should tell her that. Her face would turn into a tomato!...but only say that if you plan on accepting her feelings, of course."

"Of, of course. I'll... I'll think about it."

"Mmhmm. Have a good afternoon!"

"You too..." I mumbled absentmindedly as we parted ways to go to our respective classrooms.

Maria is really nice, and pretty, and smart... but I have Mia. Maybe I'll talk to Mia about it.

I wonder how Mia's day is going? I hope she's having fun...

--------

Made it to class on time. Barely. Very glad that David 'convinced' me to finish my homework last night.

--

Classes have been okay so far. Calc is hard as ever, but at least my professor is kinda cute...though not nearly as cute as David.

"MIA!" I heard my name called in a ridiculous voice--a tiny feminine voice trying to be intimidating and aggressive and mostly failing--across the quad, a girl walking fast to catch up to me.

"LAURA!!" I shouted in an equally obnoxious voice, like we were about to throw down in a pro wrestling "match". It was just a thing we did cuz it was fun to notice other people's looks.

She didn't stop as she caught up to me, crashing into a hug that I returned with equal vigor. We broke apart and continued walking toward a dining hall.

"How's it going?" I asked her.

"Good! It's good, Ecology's going well. How about you? Did you survive calc?" She pulled in close to my ear and whispered, definitely louder than necessary, "Did your panties survive Mr. Pretty Man?"