Fantasy Harem Ch. 01 - Mia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Geez, Laura! My panties are perfectly fine!" I said, definitely louder than necessary. I saw several boys and a couple girls look over and raise both eyebrows in obvious interest. I noticed at least one girl roll their eyes.

Laura and I giggled. College campuses are the best.

"I don't believe you! I guess I'll just have to check!" Laura reached under my skirt to find that my pussy was bare and dripping. I pushed my thighs together and grabbed her arm, keeping her fingers in place.

"Holy shit, Mia!" Laura whispered--quietly this time.

I whispered back, "My panties are fine because they are in my backpack." I pushed her hand in between my legs, grinding on it for a moment before she snatched her arm back.

We both grinned at the absurdity and naughtiness of what just happened. Laura stayed flustered for the rest of our lunch time as I subtly reminded her of my pantiless state.

We even met up with other friends in the dining hall and continued to giggle about it, much to the confusion of everyone else. Though I did notice two pairs of eyes that had more than confusion in them.

Daniel looked at me then looked away when I made eye contact, clearly interested but not wanting to make me uncomfortable. Sorry bub. You're cute, but David isn't into guys.

Erin just smiled when I met her gaze. Ooh, she knows what she wants. And David does have a thing for redheads... hm, but being with us might interfere with her life plans, so maybe not the best idea. Oh, and I have no idea if she'd even be open to a threesome.

Besides, I don't really want to share, even if it would be hot....okay, it would be really hot. To watch him go to town on her while she eats me out... fuck, I'm in public, I need to stop fantasizing.

Maybe I can invite her over some time to gauge her reaction to David.

Sure enough, as we left the dining hall, Daniel approached me. We talked for a bit, and he invited me to a pool party. I declined, saying I had plans already. I didn't, but I wasn't gonna go to a party without David. Daniel looked disappointed, but as we parted, he said, "Let me know if you ever want to hang out!" Sorry bud.

I shared my next class with Erin, and sure enough, as we were walking out, she asked if we could study together sometime. I said maybe and that I would let her know after I asked my brother if it was okay.

I saw Laura again between my last two classes and lifted my skirt to flash her as we passed each other. We both blushed and giggled. College is awesome.

During my last class, my thoughts often wandered. I was doing pretty well, but I definitely liked to imagine--in my semi-aroused pantiless state--how David would 'punish' me if I started doing poorly. If I started daydreaming in class instead of paying attention...

My thighs shot together as the professor dropped a book, the loud noise startling me out of my reverie. His face was red... oh right. I'm in the front row, in a skirt and no panties...spreading my legs and thinking about my brother.

I'm such a tease!

--

Eventually, class ended and I made it home.

David's not home yet... damn I'm so horny. As I put away my things, an idea struck me. A delicious idea.

------

Eventually, class ended and I made it home.

I walked in the front door. I wonder if Mia is ho-

My thought was interrupted as I came into the living room to find something delicious on the couch. Mia kneeled on the couch, her ass in the air, head down just inside the armrest with a pillow over it, hands holding the pillow in place. She was wearing nothing but a plaid pleated skirt and a post-it on one ass cheek that said "Use Me" in black sharpie.

Well fuuuck. I was pretty horny after a day of work, but damn. My sister is the best.

I put my things down, took off my shoes, my shirt. I took my time. I knew she was waiting. She knew I was staring. I could see her excitement as a droplet rolled down her inner thigh, and I watched it as it went all the way down to where her knees met the couch.

I kissed her ass cheek. Her pussy and asshole winked as she shuddered in anticipation. I had an idea.

I walked to the bedroom, hearing Mia whine as I left her in the living room. I grabbed a shoebox and returned to place it on the coffee table. I sat on the couch and opened the box.

"No peeking." I said, after her head started moving under its pillow. She stopped at the command, but whined some more.

"I'm going to use you to play." Her whimper was utter satisfaction to my ears.

I pulled a small bullet vibrator out of the box. I turned it on to its low setting. Mia's body tensed upon hearing it. Her pussy continued to gush down her thighs.

"Oh right, have you had any water since you got home?" I asked.

"No." came the muffled reply.

"Okay, hang on." Leaving the buzzing vibrator on the couch between her legs, I stood and retrieved a glass of water from the kitchen.

I helped her up by her shoulder as I got her to drink.

"Come on, finish it." I urged her. She forced herself to chug the rest of the glass. "Good girl! I said with a smile--one that she returned. I then grabbed her neck and forcefully shoved her face back into the couch, pushing the pillow back over it. She yelped but didn't struggle.

"I'm sure you thought I was going to take you quickly, right? That I would see my sister's soaking pussy here and just whip out my dick to fuck you without a second thought, right? Well....nope. I'm going to fuck you, but you're going to cum at least 3 times first. Make sure you ask each time so I can count for you."

"Okay."

I sat again in the spot behind her and picked up the buzzing bullet. I dragged it up through the stream of wetness flowing down her thigh, following its path up to the source. When I got to within an inch of her labia, I moved it back down to her other knee, and ran it through another trail of her arousal. I dragged the vibrator around her mound, around her crack, just outside of the erogenous zone proper.

I worked it even closer to her labia, just barely skirting it. I made like I was going to push it up to her clit... then moved it up her mound, across her abdomen. She wiggled as the vibrations became ticklish across her tummy. I switched hands as I crouched next to the couch, working the small vibrator across her front. I circled each of her soft mounds, spiraling in towards each standing pink nipple. Once there, I let her have it, pushing it gently against her sensitive nub, listening to her whimper and watching her try to stay still. It was delicious.

I pushed the vibrator against her nipple harder, eliciting even more response. I held it there as she squirmed, before going to the other one, circling it, buzzing it gently and then firmly.

I slid a hand down her spine as I slid the vibrator down her tummy. Her hips rolled as she shuddered hard from the full-body sensation.

I sat back behind her and resumed teasing around her labia...but this time I went in, pushing the hard, smooth vibrating bullet through her wet, soft folds. She was vibrating almost as much as the bullet by the time I got to her entrance.

"Please, can I cum? Please, please can I cum?!" Fuck, I love when she says that.

I waited a few seconds before responding. She wasn't quite over the line yet. So I pushed her. "Yes, you may cum". I moved the vibrator directly onto her clit.

"AHHH!" Her shout rose in pitch until it was too high to hear as her whole body locked up. Her climax hit hard, and I watched as her muscles clenched, trying to pull in and milk in a cock that wasn't there. It was beautiful.

And holy fuck, it was too hot. I shoved the vibrator into her pussy to try to make her orgasm last longer while I dropped my pants and underwear and lined up.

I yanked the vibe out by the cord and quickly replaced it with my cock. I grabbed her hips and pulled her onto my shaft, impaling her still-cumming pussy.

The way her kegels undulated, clutching and massaging my length, felt fucking amazing. It always did. And shoving it inside midway felt special, for some reason. And I'm pretty sure it extended her orgasm, cuz it's been almost a minute now.

I rubbed her back as she came down from her orgasmic high.

"What about...you said 3 times?" she managed to say.

"Eh, your pussy just looked too good. I changed my mind." I punctuated my statement with a rough and deep thrust. It felt amazing. She moaned loudly. It sounded like agreement to me.

I proceeded to fuck her with absolute abandon. I didn't think about anything but fucking this pussy as hard and long as I could.

I think she came at some point. I wasn't paying attention. I was using her. As she had requested. She made a mighty fine cocksleeve.

All my frustrations and worries were pumped into her backside with vigor, and I eventually came deep inside her, filling her to the brim with my seed.

After a few aftershocks, I sat down and pulled her back to curl up in my lap, wrapping my arms around her. My cum dribbled out of her cunt onto my leg, but I didn't pay it any mind.

I pushed her hair out of her face. "Hey. It's good to see you." I said it sincerely, but couldn't resist a snicker as I realized the dual meaning.

"It's good to see you too." she retorted. I kissed her lovingly. She returned it. I nuzzled her, and caressed her cheek, and played with her hair, and made totally sure that she was okay.

She smiled at me. What I wouldn't do for that smile... I thought.

"Make me dinner," she said suddenly.

I laughed. "Okay, but I gotta get up to do that."

"Oh, then...make me dinner....later." She snuggled up against me, curling further into my lap. I held her even tighter and cuddled her.

"Okay."

----

An hour later, we were sitting at the table for dinner. I had managed to convince Mia to sit in a chair. Instead of my lap. I said it was because I was sore from earlier, but it was really because I didn't want to get food all over the place. Mia may be small, but having someone in between you and your dinner plate makes it kinda hard to get food to your mouth successfully every time. Especially with soup.

That I even had to convince her is telling. She knows that if she sat in my lap, she'd probably end up with hot soup in her own lap. And yet she still tried to sit in my lap. She always tries to sit in my lap whenever it's an option. And sometimes when it isn't.

She just wants to be close. I guess you could call it clinginess, but... I don't really care. I like it, even when it is inconvenient. I want to be close to her too. I just can't reasonably sit in her lap, haha.

"...and then Daniel asked me to a pool party, but I told him I already had plans. Not that I did, but it would be weird to bring you to a pool party of students, so I let him down easy. Anyway, I also-"

"Wait, you turned him down just because I couldn't go? You should spend time with your fellow students, undergrad really only comes around once-"

"Oh? You don't want me all for yourself? You want other boys to play with me?" Mia pouted.

"Um, well, I don't want you to miss out on college just because of what we've got. You should date people your age-"

"No. What we have is so much better than anything I could even hope for with anyone else that it's pointless. No college boy can even come close to you. Don't ever think that you're 'depriving me' of anything. I'm serious. I will be mad if you keep feeling guilty about MY choices." Mia stated firmly, giving me an imperious stare. Then she brightened up. "I'm having the time of my life with YOU. I love you. Don't you dare regret it."

"Okay. I just worry about you, is all. I love you too." I leaned in for a short but sweet kiss.

"Oh, and is it okay if I invite a friend over to study on Thursday?" Mia asked.

"Sure, no problem."

We finished dinner, spent a while studying--I helped where I could, and read my own book the rest of the time. I liked these moments of spending time together.

Even if Mia rubbed her ass into my lap the entire time. It was like she needed to do that in order to focus. Weird girl. I love her to death.

At some point, I remembered my encounter with Barbara.

"Hey Mia, there's this other teacher at the school..." I proceeded to tell Mia the whole situation. She just listened.

"So... how should I... let her down easy? I'm not very good with this stuff."

"Hmm, well Barbara's right, that girl wants you, and you need to respond somehow. Well, how do you feel about her? Do you think anything would work out between you?"

"Um, what? I have you though." I was confused. This wasn't the first time she had seemingly ignored our relationship. I wasn't sure what she was after.

"Just answer the question."

"She's nice and she's pretty. Though I think her religion might get between us. She's a devout Catholic and... oh man, if she ever found out about our relationship, she would lose it."

"And there we have our answer. You need to let her down easy. So this is what you do..." Mia described how to do so, with enough detail that even I could follow it.

"Thanks, Mia, I'll do that."

We wrapped up our studying and headed to bed, cuddling to sleep.

----

Thursday arrived, and I brought Erin home with me after class. Since her last class is after mine, we arrived home later than usual, so David was already home.

I paid close attention to Erin's reaction as we walked in and she saw him for the first time.

No reaction. Just a polite smile. Maybe I was right about her not being into guys. I'll need to check further though, cuz she really is hot...

We set up at the kitchen table. I got David to join us. I sat in his lap. Erin seemed surprised...and slightly weirded out, but she didn't say anything. Okay, that's two strikes. But I need to make sure.

I "accidentally" spilled a drink on David's shirt. He tried to stand up to go change, but I told him to sit and stripped his shirt off him, leaving him shirtless and confused across the table from Erin.

She didn't even look at him. Or act bashful and avert her eyes. She just acted like it was normal and slightly uncomfortable. Strike three... guess we won't be having a threesome anytime soon. Too bad.

I allowed David to leave and change, and just focused on studying for the rest of the night.

After Erin left, David asked me what that was all about. I just deflected all his questions and demanded a piggyback ride.

He gave in pretty quickly once I stripped us both naked, and I got a piggy-front ride as he bounced me on his cock while he walked around the house.

Then he slammed me down on our bed and fucked me proper hard.

I have a great brother. ^_^

-------------------------

<INTRO/OVERVIEW>

Aaaaand there's the first taste of my story. Below is a sort of introduction to the larger work. It has spoilers (I guess) so you can skip it and go to chapter 2 without missing anything, but if you want a better idea of what you're getting into before you commit to reading more, here it is.

Overview of FH:

Type: Stroke piece series. Content is mostly sex scenes, with a relatively small amount of build-up. Character development and world building are relatively short, though I plan to add more later. Oh, and there's, like, a bit of plot, I guess. This isn't really a story of change so much as it is an exploration of a fantastic situation.

Content: A tight-knit polyamorous group with one man, many futas, and many women that have lots of group sex that sometimes includes BDSM elements. Several characters are non-humans with varying body types.

(Also, the man (David) does not usually "catch" (i.e. pegging) and any time he does will be in its own side-story.)

Fantasy Harem is a work in progress, and though I have written a good bit, most of it is not ready to post. It's very tempting to just throw fully-formed but totally non-executed ideas out there--in other words, publishing a summary of exciting events without actually fleshing out a narrative for them. To me, the ideas themselves are the sexy part, but no one wants to read a bulleted list of sex ideas.

Well, I'm sure some would enjoy it, but most people are here to read stories, not raw ideas.

Anyway, if you're looking for a series of stroke pieces including a variety of sexy people, situations, and ideas, FH here might do it for you.

----

Fantasy Harem started with one question: If I could have any and all personal relationships I can imagine, what would I choose?

My answer was: a large variety of very feminine people, some with very unfeminine additions, that all love (and fuck) each other as much as they love (and are fucked by) me. So it's probably a misnomer to call it a harem--it's more of a sexual collective or commune. A polyamorous group? Maybe I'll rename it at some point, if I can think of a better title. (Suggestions are greatly appreciated!)

Then I made a pseudo-plausible background story for how the group came together (mostly through the devious manipulations of the tiny sexy bratty step-sister Mia), and voila! Sexy people have lots of sexy times, from lovey dovey vanilla to Bondage, Domination, submission, and Masochism. Not so much Sadism. I guess you could say BDsM instead of BDSM?

I'm of the opinion that sadism isn't any good unless the victim is enjoying it masochistically. Which I suppose means I'm not actually a sadist at all, I just like inflicting pain on those who perceive it as pleasure. Semantics...

Also, there are many nonhuman people / monster girls: slime/goo-girl, centaur, holstaur, cat girl, bunny girl, gel-girl/Rahn, etc. Also a very nice tentacle monster. Lots of influence from Fenoxo's Corruption of Champions (CoC) and Trials in Tainted Space (TiTS), as well as the manga Monster Musume no iru nichijou.

I haven't developed the background very much, but the idea is to make something between Monster Musume and Monstergirl Encyclopedia, where monstergirls have been suddenly introduced into human society and are experiencing some societal problems like discrimination, and being introduced into a loving home produces some very happy humanoids. Some very happy humanoids with superhuman libidos, that is.

Main sex themes, fetishes, ideas, etc.:

--Large cocks, animal cocks (horse flares, dog knots, etc.), tight pussies, large breasts, lactating breasts, feminine curves, huge asses, fuckable nipples, a diverse array of tentacles, goo-girl versatility, size difference

--Futanari group sex, fucking while being fucked, a cock for every hole and a hole for every cock, large insertions, cervix stimulation and penetration, frequent orgasms, excessive cum, cumflation, gooflation, cumming until passing out, lactation, milking. Oral sex is somewhat common but not a huge focus.

--BDsM -- bondage, femdom, maledom, futadom, loving submission, masochism, bound/forced free use, slave/pet/toy play, custom bondage rigs

--Marathon sex, sexual competitions, sexual services/amenities, free use, perpetual orgies

I try to approach sex from many angles--sometimes romantic feelings, sometimes sheer attraction, sometimes submission, sometimes even just convenience. (Hey, you're naked on the couch anyway, and your ass looks fantastic, can I fuck you? You don't even need to move lol)

These people all love each other in many ways, so there are no boundaries. Everyone is effectively free use, ready to fuck or be fucked at almost any time, and anywhere in the house. Anyone can say no, of course, and everyone will respect any boundaries if they are desired. It's just that these particular people are unlikely to want any such boundaries unless something is physically wrong, like an injury or illness.