Fantasy Harem Pt. 01 Ch. 02: Mayumi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thrust my finger inside a few more times before adding a second finger. I moved my hand in circles, stretching her pussy in every direction. Before she could get accustomed to it, I stood up, one arm around her middle, the other still buried in her tiny tight cunt. She yelped again, and started to struggle at the unexpected movement, but I didn't give her a chance to do much as I retracted my hand and turned her around to face me. I wrapped both arms around her back and hugged her tight as I smashed my lips into hers.

She quickly got the picture and returned the kiss with vigor and fervent moaning. Our tongues played, sliding against each other as we swapped spit and made our passion known to each other. We both came up to breathe, and we looked into each other's eyes to see the raging lust and blossoming love within each of us.

I took a step forward before kneeling down. I continued to gaze into Mia's eyes as I gently laid her back against the far side of the tub. Her head rested against the rounded rim of the tub and her hands gripped the sides. I kneeled before her and lifted her legs up over my shoulders. I placed one hand under her torso to support her lower back as my other hand grabbed the back of her left thigh and held it up and wide open.

Her cute little butt brushed the top of my breasts as my eyes drifted from her face down to her exposed crotch, inches away from my own face. She looked at me with excitement and what might have been disbelief as I grinned at her and slowly brought my face forward. I looked back to her face as my lips made contact with her lower lips. I kissed her gently, and the look of desire lighting up her face was irresistible. I had to make this girl writhe in pleasure. She was too precious not to.

I kissed her lips harder, then tilted my head to slide my lips between them. I first sucked, then licked, then gently nibbled her labia all over, going faster and faster as I did. Her moans, mewls, and whimpers fueled my efforts as I ate her out with abandon.

I wanted this girl to cum so hard she wouldn't think about anything but me for days. I licked, prodded, sucked, nibbled, probed, and flicked her sensitive bits furiously, trying to inflict as much pleasure as I could. I released my hold on her thigh so that I could insert a finger into her tight welcoming hole. I added another finger, and then another as I thrust my hand into her and flicked my tongue against her clit. Her moans rose in pitch and volume until she was full-on screaming, and I continued to push as much pleasure as I could into her small frame.

Finally, her wailing peaked as her hips jerked and her climax began. Her whole body shuddered, shook, convulsed, and spasmed as pleasure flooded her senses. I held on tight and continued my assault, trying to prolong her orgasm for as long as possible. I wanted to wear this girl out. Her climax must have gone on for multiple minutes as she fought for breath amongst the overwhelming pleasure. It was unbelievably satisfying to see the blissed-out look on her face as she lost control.

Eventually, her peak subsided and I lowered her legs to either side of me before lifting up her torso to hold her face-to-face. I hugged her and stroked her back as she rode out the aftershocks and afterglow. Her cheek rested on my shoulder as she feebly kissed the nape of my neck. I pulled her back and kissed her on the forehead, then the cheek, then the lips, then gave her an Eskimo kiss with my nose before pulling her back onto my shoulder.

I felt her smile as she sleepily said, "That was sooo gooood, Onee-chan. We should have bath time together all the time."

I giggled and stood up with her still attached to my front, and stepped out of the bath. I gently let her down on her feet before grabbing a big fluffy towel and wrapping her in it. Once she was mostly dry, I grabbed one for myself and toweled off. Wrapping it around me, I opened the door for Mia and followed her out into the hallway.

Only then did I remember that David was still here. *Oh no! He must have heard us! What's he going to think?! I mean, I just had sex with his sister!*

Mia looked back at me and I must have shown my worry on my face because she grinned and said, "Don't worry, Onee-chan. No need to worry about big bro. He's probably so turned on he doesn't know what to do with himself right now. He really likes you, you know."

Even after what had just happened...even after Mia had completely seduced me... it was still surprising to hear her talk about her brother that way. I mean, I had had a feeling that they weren't...normal siblings before, but...what did this mean about them? Were they...I don't even know. And he...he really likes me? *Like* likes me?

My thoughts continued to race as Mia grabbed my hand and dragged me to my bedroom, bringing me inside before closing the door. Turning back to me, she grabbed both of my hands in hers. "Mayumi Onee-chan, I'm serious. Big bro really wants you. Wants to be with you. Do you...want him too?"

My thoughts continued to race. I sputtered, "Umm, I, uh...how...but-"

"Oh right, you're probably wondering why I would have sex with you and then offer you my

brother. Onee-chan, can I tell you a secret?"

I just nodded dumbly. She got up on tippy-toe and pulled me down to whisper in my ear.

"Big bro and I sleep together. We've been having sex almost every day for months!"

Surprise lit my face like a firework. *They've been...having sex?!? But they're...*

Mia lowered back down and returned to normal conversation. "Oh right, you probably don't know-we aren't related by blood. Not that we would be having kids." She looked down at her feet and crossed them wistfully. "...at least not any time soon..."

Looking back up at me, she continued. "We love each other as more than brother and sister. But I don't think there's any reason that you couldn't join us. I certainly would not be jealous...hell, I think it would be soooo hot if you and big bro hooked up. He's really good in bed and so are you. And maybe I could join in and help out..." Mia bit her lip and her eyes became unfocused as she seemed to daydream.

I crossed over to my bed and sat down heavily. *What...is she serious? No...yes? She's serious. ...haven't I known all along? They always acted closer than any other siblings I've met. And Mia didn't hesitate to seduce me, and then opened up to me about her and her brother right after...I guess this was her plan all along...*

Mia quietly came over and sat beside me. She stayed silent as I processed all of this.

*So...do I want to do this? This...threesome with these siblings? ...I mean, David is pretty hot...and so sweet...and he apparently wants me...what would it be like?...* I felt my face flush as I started to imagine being with David and Mia at the same time. Mia apparently noticed because she grinned and elbowed me with a knowing look.

"You totally want to, right? You know what we just did? How I went down on you? Well, I learned pretty much everything I know about sex from David. He's even better at it than I am, somehow. Plus, his cock is juuust the right size and shape. It feels sooo good, and when he goes all the way in, I can feel it so deeeep inside. It's amazing. And I love the way he handles me..."

Mia continued to go on and on about her brother's prowess in bed and I stayed silent as my blush intensified and my imagination went wild.

"Okay."

I didn't even recognize that I had said anything at first. It just... happened. When I realized it had come from my mouth, my hands came up to cover my mouth and my eyebrows shot up in surprise. Mia stopped her rant and turned to look at me with a face full of hope, then elation, and finally excited anticipation.

"Yay!!" she yelled and launched herself at me, wrapping me up in a vicious hug. "Onee-chan is going to be with Onii-chan!"

---

"Onee-chan is going to be with Onii-chan!"

Though muffled by the closed door and the distance, I heard Mia's exclamation loud and clear from my place in the living room. I had cleaned up the remains of the meal-covered everyone's plates and put them in the fridge, put away the leftovers, and washed the rest of the dishes. Now I was just sitting and fantasizing.

I had heard Mia and Mayumi's moans from their bathtime earlier, and it had done nothing if not turned me on so hard I forgot what I was doing. My imagination had gone wild as their muffled moans and whimpers became screams of pleasure.

It was difficult to focus on the dishes as I imagined what was happening in the bathroom...my sexy little sister seducing this absolute bombshell of a woman, our sweet Mayumi. Mia probably acted like her little sister, calling her "Onee-chan" as she made things progressively more sexual. I imagined being there with them, watching the show and waiting for an opening...once my sister's head was planted in Mayumi's crotch, I'd get behind Mia and plow her pretty pussy from behind, and look into Mayumi's eyes as she came on Mia's face...

As I heard Mia's declaration, my still-rigid cock surged back to diamond hard. My fantasizing kicked up a notch as I realized I was going to be with Mayumi soon. That it was finally happening. I had wanted her since I first laid eyes on her months ago, but I wanted to have a real relationship with her, wanted to really get to know her before propositioning. And now it was finally time. I would look into her eyes and see her lust for me finally unveiled...just the thought of her being as interested in me as I am in her set my heart and cock on fire. Then we'd kiss passionately, and then undress slowly, and then I'd--

My fantasies were interrupted as I heard Mayumi's bedroom door open and Mia came running out with Mayumi in tow.

"Big bro!! Mayumi said yes!! She wants you too!! I'm so excited!!"

Mayumi looked nervous, and almost like she was going to deny Mia's forceful claims, but then my eyes met hers, and she stopped. We both ignored Mia's shouting as we looked into each other's eyes, and both saw the hope and lust lying within. I stood up, and Mia ran over to me, still shouting about her excitement. I placed a palm across her face and without averting my eyes from Mayumi's for even an instant, pushed my little sister out of the way as I walked towards the asian beauty I was in love with.

Our eyes communicated volumes as I approached her, and when I reached her, our arms flung around each other, and our eyes closed as our lips came together. We kissed. Passionately and long, until we ran out of breath and had to come up for air. We looked at each other for a moment, then furiously resumed our kiss, tasting each other, batting tongues and suckling lips.

I wanted this woman so badly I couldn't stand it. And judging from her reaction, she felt the same. This lit a fire of passion in my gut that I had never felt before. Not even with Mia, though that may just be because we didn't kiss until after she "raped" me. Hehe.

The passion pushed me to get more of Mayumi. My hands wandered everywhere, up and down her back, her arms, shoulders, grabbed her neck and the back of her head. I broke the kiss to move my mouth down to the nape of her neck, where I kissed and nibbled as I listened to her whimpers and gasps. My hands slid down to her wide hips and delectably perfect derriere. She moaned as I groped her ass and pulled her hips into mine, pushing my raging erection against her just above her mound. Her hands were not idle either, wandering all over my toned physique.

One of her hands wormed its way between us to stroke my shaft through my pants, and I broke apart so that I could reach her front. My hands went straight to her massive breasts and I groped them for a moment before deciding that clothing had no place between us. I grabbed the hem of her t-shirt and pulled it up. It was tight around her bust and I had to work it carefully as she raised her arms to let it over her head.

I threw the shirt to the side as I stared at the deep, lovely cleavage formed by her confined breasts. I decided immediately that the bra had to go as well, and reached around her back to quickly unhook it. Pulling it off and tossing it aside, I stepped back to marvel at the body that was now revealed. Soft tan skin wrapped smoothly around her perfect curves- wide, motherly hips and a narrow waist topped by her enormous H-cup, teardrop-shaped breasts made for an unbelievably sexy hourglass figure. This girl could be a model. Or a pornstar. To me, she could be anything she wanted as long as she was mine.

My hands shot out to caress her lovely orbs, fondling them for a moment before homing in on her erect, light brown nipples. My head shot down to her nipple and my lips clamped on as the fingers of my right hand clamped onto her other nipple. I flicked her sensitive nub with my tongue as I rolled her other one firmly between my thumb and forefinger. Her whimpers and gasps were the sweetest music to me as I began to play her body.

After several minutes of having her nipples viciously teased, Mayumi wanted more. She pushed me off and grabbed the hem of my own shirt, pulling it over my head. Her eyes languished up and down my body, taking in my physique. Before I could make a move, her hand shot to my erection and stroked it a couple times. Then she quickly undid my belt, button, and zipper and tucked her thumbs into the waistband of my boxers. Not wasting a moment, she bent over and pulled it all down, releasing my member to spring up and hit her in the cheek. She grinned and stared at it with a hungry look before her hand reached up to grab it at the base.

The feeling of her soft hand on my cock was lovely, and I could think of nothing else as she gently stroked up and down my shaft. After a moment, a bead of precum appeared on my tip, and her tongue flicked out to grab it. I shuddered at the sensation. She looked up into my eyes as she opened her mouth wide and began to descend on my cock. Her tongue swirled around the head, then shifted back and forth across the underside as she got deeper. My cock disappeared into her mouth as she pushed further. Soon, I felt my tip hit resistance as it met the back of her throat. Her lips tightened around my base, forming a tight seal before she began to suck. She sucked hard as she pulled slowly off my dick, and the pleasure was intense. Her tongue kept moving nonstop. The lust in her eyes was absolutely intoxicating as I watched her suck on my cock. When she got to the tip, she released me with a pop. I was as hard as I'd ever been and NEEDED to be inside her.

Grabbing her under her arms, I lifted her up from the floor onto her feet, and then quickly knelt down to undo her pants. I pulled them down as fast as I could, and spent only a moment to appreciate the black lace thong she wore underneath before pulling it down as well. Kicking her clothes off her feet, her legs spread just wide enough, and my head darted forward to taste her. I didn't waste time with teasing-we both needed this, so I gave her two firm, broad licks, appreciating her flavor, before I stood. I quickly pulled her up into a princess carry and brought her back to her bedroom. Mia hovered around, but I paid her no mind as I threw Mayumi down onto her bed.

Lying on her back, Mayumi looked in that moment like everything I'd ever wanted. She spread her legs wide, showing me her soaking wet blossom. Her hips looked utterly grabbable as her sides slimmed up into her waist, and her breasts looked fantastic as they sat apart on her chest, splayed out and slightly flattened, but still perky enough to point out from her body. And the lust on her face was absolutely mesmerizing. She needed this as much as I did.

I wasted no more time. I crawled up onto the bed above her and mounted one hand on the bed beside her head as the other lined up my cock with her dripping entrance. I pushed my hips as my tip found her lips. Her cunt swallowed my cock as I pushed into her, her internal muscles tightening and rippling, seeming to pull my shaft deeper inside her. I plunged until my balls hit her ass and spent a moment savoring the complete ball-deep penetration, as well as the look of incredible lust on Mayumi's face. I pulled out until just the tip remained, and then shoved forcefully all the way back in.

"Yes! David! Yes, fuck me!!"

I obliged, and pumped her cunt with long, firm strokes. Her pussy felt divine as I fucked it hard, and her voice was angelic as she shouted her pleasure and my name. I could cum at any moment, but there was something I absolutely needed more than anything.

I needed this woman to cum on my cock. I need to feel her spasm and shudder as her climax took her.

So I let my hands help. One hand went to her ass, to both grope it and hold her hips steady. The other went to her massive tits and fondled and tweaked until she keened and bucked. Then I kissed her, and tried to express all of the feelings I felt for her. The admiration, the attraction, and the love. I loved this woman, and I wanted her to know that. Somehow through my sex haze, it occurred to me that I hadn't actually said it aloud yet. So I did.

"Mayumi, I love you!"

The look on her face was elation itself as she replied, "I love you too, David!"

I kissed her hard and redoubled my efforts to get her off. We were both so far on edge that after a few strokes, we were tumbling over the edge of bliss together. My cock pulsed as my seed was pumped through it and shot deep into Mayumi's quivering, spasming pussy. Her whole body shuddered and spasmed beneath me as I unloaded inside her. Her legs were wrapped around my back, and she held me tight as we came, and came, and came. It seemed like the longest orgasm of my life, and when it finally receded, we just looked at each other in adoration as we caught our breath.

I smiled and nuzzled against her cheek, and she giggled and kissed my cheek. We stayed like that for a minute, until a wet noise beside us caught our attention. We both turned to see Mia, nude on her back with her legs spread wide and rapidly jilling her dripping pussy. Her eyes were locked on our bodies as she frigged her hole and rubbed her clit furiously. She was biting her lip hard, and it seemed to be bleeding from where she bit it. As soon as she noticed that we were looking at her, she burst into moans and yells.

"Oh god, it was so hard to be quiet, but I didn't want to mess with what was happening, ohmygod that was so beautiful and so fucking hot, fuck, fuck, FUUUUUCK!!" Her body burst into jerky spasms as she hit her climax. Her eyes screwed shut and she moaned loudly as her orgasm blasted through her.

Mayumi and I just watched as she came. That is, until my cock, still embedded deep inside Mayumi, pulsed back to life at the sight of my sister cumming right in front of us. Mayumi noticed and raised her eyebrows at me. I started to worry for a moment before her look collapsed into a grin, and I finally knew that everything was going to be okay.

Okay, more than okay. WAYYY more than okay, this was fucking awesome. I now had two girls who I loved more than anything, were both unbelievably attractive, and both had the hots for both me and each other!

I honestly didn't think it got any better than that. Until my sister adopted the policy of "the more, the merrier" when it came to our sex life.

12