Fantasy Harem Pt. 01 Ch. 05: Centorea

Story Info
A visitor shows up looking for Cerise, and finds relief.
3.2k words
4.71
8.3k
22

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

5. Centorea.

About a week after Cerise showed up and turned our foursome into a fuckfest, there was a knock on the door. Opening the door, I was surprised to see a stern-faced but beautiful busty blonde centauress on my doorstep. She was shuffling around a bit, like she couldn't stand still, though it was obvious she was trying. She claimed to be looking for a runaway slime. I asked her why the slime would run away, and why she wanted the slime back. She looked a little nervous and deflected both questions, and simply restated her goal of recovering the slime, making it sound like official business.

At this point, Cerise came up behind me, and as soon as she saw the centauress, she exclaimed, "Miss horsey dick!!" and lunged at the human horse hybrid, who caught the slime girl in her arms and turned red as a ripe tomato.

"Cerise!" she shouted, "Why'd you run away? I've been so worried!"

"I smelled something and followed it and then I found more tasty man straws!"

The centauress was not impressed. "You could have been hurt! There are bad people out there who could do terrible things to you, we need to go home!"

Cerise backed off. "Mmm, but I don't wanna. I like Miss horsey dick, but there are two man straws here, and lots of wet girly holes..."

At this point I was giving the centauress a quizzical look, one eyebrow raised. Her composure was breaking fast, and it seemed that this wasn't the official business she had been pretending it was. So I asked her, "What is Cerise to you?"

Before the girl could answer, Cerise chimed in, "Miss horsey dick goes into heat all the time and there aren't any other horsies around so she lets me drink her tasty dick milk every day. It's super tasty, almost as tasty as yours!"

The horse-bottomed girl blushed even darker, if that was possible, and I laughed. "So that's why! Cerise doesn't seem to care about much outside of sex, so that makes sense now. Well, if she wants to stay here, I won't make her leave, but you are welcome to come visit and "feed" her any time!" I wiggled my eyebrows with a silly grin. "God knows she wipes us all out, the idea of stamina doesn't even apply to her. Anyway, I'm David! Welcome to our home!" I held out my hand to shake, and she hesitantly shook it, still blushing up a storm.

"I'm Centorea. Can, umm... can I--"

"You're staying?! YAYY!!" Cerise started pulling her inside and she only gave a token resistance. I just chuckled, stepped back, and let them through. Centorea gave a small nervous smile in response as she followed the excited slime inside.

Seeing her from the side, I got a good look at her body. Her horse half was the size of a medium-small horse, maybe a bit larger than a pony. Big enough to ride on her back, but small enough to mount from behind...

I sighed. My mind is a dirty place, haha. I also saw what drove her to come all the way here: her back half was covered in some sort of cloth (I think it's called barding?), but I could see the tip of a massive, pulsing horsecock hanging down below it. Horsey dick, check. As she passed, I also noticed that she smelled like sex drowned in an ocean of pussy, and I swear I the area around her rear end was more humid than the rest of the room. In heat and desperate for release, check.

Cerise dragged her straight to the largest bathroom and attacked the horse girl as soon as she was inside. Centorea was in such a lusty haze that she didn't even realize the door was still open as she started violently humping Cerises body. Cerise continued to cheer and squeal as the giant horse cock plunged all of what must have been 20 inches in and out of the small hill of slime that her body formed between the horse's back half and the floor.

I noticed that Centorea's pussy looked like it's between that of a human and a horse--she's probably tight enough to tug on my and Fiona's modest cocks with a vice grip, but deep enough to take a horsecock if she really stretches.

Hey, she's literally having sex in front of me, in my own house. It might have been improper before, but it's okay to ogle her now, right?

After watching for a little bit---and getting incredibly turned on--I quietly closed the bathroom door and went to find another one of the girls to relieve my pent up lust. As luck would have it, Fiona was on the couch, sitting back and watching Mia's tight rear bounce in her lap, fucking her ass at a leisurely pace. Facing me, Mia noticed my approach and grinned, though she didn't stop impaling her ass on Fiona's rod for even an instant.

I walked up, dropped trou, and watched her dripping flower petals open and close from the pressure of Fiona's cock in her ass. I pushed her back so that she was laying back against Fiona's front, which gave me a better angle when I quickly shoved my cock into my little sister's cunt and started thrusting as she tensed and redoubled her blissful moaning. Fiona and I synchronized strokes at first, then alternated, and continued switching up the pattern.

Mia was lost in a sea of bliss; no telling how many climaxes she had, or if it could be considered one super long climax. In any case, Fiona and I eventually felt the need to pump the fun-sized young woman with cum, and we both grabbed Mia's hips and pulled her down hard as we came violently inside her. She seemed delirious by the end of it, and we had to help her down to lay on the couch, where she promptly passed the fuck out with a huge grin on her face, still twitching from aftershocks.

Man, she's really getting spoiled, haha.

When we finally disengaged, we noticed Centorea standing out in the hallway watching us, biting her lip and crossing her arms anxiously across her massive chest. I just smiled and motioned for her to enter, where we found Cerise still attached to the girl's horse crotch, undulating slightly. "Hi. Can I--I mean, is it, no, umm...I want to, err--" Centorea seemed to be so twitchy and overstimulated she couldn't even decide on what to say, and all that came out was stuttering partial phrases.

As fun as it was to watch her struggle, I decided to throw her a bone. "Yes, we'd love to have you visit any time! Every day! I can tell that we're gonna get along great!"

Centorea seemed to relax a little bit, but before she could respond, Mayumi came in, having just returned from the grocery store. She saw Centorea and put on a bright smile. "Ah, I see we have a guest! I'm Mayumi, It's lovely to meet you!"

"Hi, I'm Centorea, it's n-nice to meet you tooOoOO!" Her pitch rose as Cerise separated from her crotch with a loud slurping noise. She turned to finish her greeting to Mayumi, but the dark-haired beauty was no longer paying attention to the new girl's face or voice. For a full ten seconds, Mayumi stared at Centorea's cock, jaw slack, eyes intently studying the pillar of man meat. Eventually, she realized she was staring and distractedly blushed, blurted out an apology, and rushed into the kitchen.

Everyone noticed. Centorea blushed bright red and everyone else grinned.

"Why don't you spend the night?" I offered with a chuckle. Centorea gave a very shy but eager nod.

Muffled squelches, stifled giggles, and restrained moans could be heard throughout the night to anyone awake to listen.

-------------

After that, Centorea visited almost every day to get "relief". Whenever she was around, Mayumi was constantly distracted by her horse cock.

One day everyone was relaxing in the living room and as usual, Mayumi was stealing frequent glances at the horsecock in the room. Centorea was already erect from the attention, which she tried and failed to ignore.

"Hey Mayumi, why don't you go touch it? I'm sure Centorea won't mind, right?" I said, looking at Centorea for confirmation. The horse girl's eyes went wide, but she blushed and shook her head slightly. And below, we could all see her cock pulse in confirmation.

Slowly, Mayumi walked over to kneel beneath Centorea. Mayumi reached out a hand to caress it reverently before rubbing her entire face on the underside as she gently stroked it. Forgetting everyone else in the room, who were watching intently and masturbating themselves and each other fervently, Mayumi started to worship the huge rod.

She licked and stroked, suckled and nibbled until Centorea's cock was wet root to tip. Mayumi then went a step further and took the tip into her mouth. She could barely fit it, but her eagerness was apparent by her moans as the flare quickly plugged her throat. Gagging repeatedly, she shamelessly fucked her mouth with the giant cock while she stroked the rest of the shaft with both hands.

Centorea's eyes rolled up into her head as she was very quickly brought over the edge of orgasm. The centauress's very first blowjob resulted in Mayumi swallowing as much as she could before bathing herself in the copious strings of cum. Mayumi fell on her back as she stripped her pants and panties to get at her dripping pussy, and she rubbed the cum into her skin while she fingered herself violently. Drenched in the scent of cock and cum, and gazing lovingly at the giant cock that still pulsed above her, she quickly drove herself to climax complete with shuddering and keening moans.

Just as she remembered she was not alone, everyone else in the room started cumming together, on each other's hands and faces. The look on Mayumi's face flickered from shame to love as she realized everyone here was just as shameless as she was.

---------

After that, Mayumi clung to Centorea every time she came over, making sure she had everything she wanted and was comfortable. She also gazed at Centorea's cock openly and without shame, which often preceded another blowjob. Eventually, Mayuri gathered enough courage--or more likely just lust--and decided that she was going to take Centorea's cock in her pussy.

She expected it would hurt, and knew they would need to be careful not to go too deep, but the normally reserved woman was gripped by a cocklust fever and wouldn't take no for an answer. She prepared by using bigger and bigger dildos, and eventually she decided it was time.

Mayumi walked up and enveloped the tall centauress in a tight hug. She brought one hand up behind the blonde's neck and Centorea didn't resist as the asian beauty pulled her down into a deep kiss. Hands went to work on breasts, and both women sported fat, turgid nipples before they each stripped their shirts. Bras were not common in this house, and 4 large, round breasts soon bounced into the open.

Now with nothing holding her back, Mayumi latched onto one of Centorea's huge inch-wide nipples with her lips. She flicked the teats with her tongue, and was surprised when the tip seemed to split open. Curious, Mayumi thrust her tongue directly against the tip of the busty blonde's nipple, and Centorea gasped loudly as the tongue speared deep into her nipple channel.

Mayumi didn't even pause to question this strange development--hearing the blonde's lurid moans was all she needed to know that this was the right thing to do, so she continued spreading the fuckable nipple with her tongue, using her neck in time with her tongue to thrust into it, squashing the entire breast as her tongue pushed deep inside.

Without a thought, Centorea's hands snapped up to hold the back of Mayumi's head and guide her as Mayumi tongue-fucked her sensitive nipple. Her arms clenched, and Mayumi's face was crushed into the softness of her massive breast. Now trapped, Mayumi didn't waste a moment. She swirled her tongue around deep inside the teat, and Centorea emitted a whine that almost sounded like a whinny.

The centauress's arms released, and Mayumi thrust a few more times before she disengaged with a sucking 'pop'. Then she latched onto Centorea's other breast, and the process repeated, the blonde's moans and whines only getting louder and higher in pitch as her pleasure escalated.

Figuring that Centorea was sufficiently turned on, Mayumi gave her a quick but deep kiss on the lips before she shuffled around the centaur's horse body and kneeled underneath it. She stared lustily at the erect monster cock inches from her face before she began to get it ready with her mouth and hands. Once satisfied that the massive rod was sufficiently lubed and ready, she stripped off her panties and bent her hips over the armrest on one side of the couch, aiming her voluptuous ass up at Centorea.

Centorea was nervous, but far too aroused by the thought of sinking her cock into a real pussy for the first time. Cerise was the only one she had ever had sex with; no other human had dared even try to take her massive member.

She carefully mounted the couch, putting her front legs on the cushions past Mayumi's head. She then slowly pushed her hips forward until her cock made contact with Mayumi's ass. Mayumi reached back, used her own copious juices to renew the lube on the giant cock, and lined it up with her starving snatch.

This pussy wanted cock, and it wanted it bad.

She didn't even need to tell Centorea when to start--the draw of the extremely wet pussy at the tip of her cock spurred her forward--slowly.

Bit by bit, Centorea increased the pressure and swiveled her hips slightly side to side, as Mayumi moaned in excitement and a bit of pain. Slowly, slowly...after a full minute of pushing, just as it seemed no more progress would be made, Centorea suddenly slid in half an inch. Mayuri's high pitched whines of discomfort dropped into a low groan of utter satisfaction as the object of her fervor finally pierced her desperate cunt. Centorea pushed in another inch, just enough to get past the flare at her tip, and she paused for a moment.

Mayuri felt totally full, and her eyes went wide in surprise as Centorea continued deeper inside her. Mayuri had been completely filled before--a benefit of Cerise's liquid nature. However, the liquid pressure of the slime just wasn't the same as the solid, crushing pressure from the turgid monster dick making its way inside her.

"How are you still going? I feel so fucking full already!!" Mayumi cried.

Centorea replied sheepishly, "Umm, I think I've got a few inches in? Hehe...he?" Mayumi felt like she had filled up 4 times already, but still Centorea kept diving deeper and deeper with short gentle thrusts. Finally, after several minutes of seeming to be constantly overfilled, Mayumi felt an intense pressure followed by a sharp pain deep, deeeep inside. "Stop!" she shouted. Centorea immediately stopped and rested a bit to let Mayumi get used to the massive invader.

"I think, umm, I think I'm about halfway in? I mean, that about half of me is in you. I can feel your l-lips brushing on my medial ring."

Mayumi just groaned an affirmative and tried to relax her whole body to make room. "I feel like my whole body is skewered on your cock. It hurts...but it's sooo good. You can move now".

Centorea started pulling out...and out...and out, until only the head was still lodged in. Mayumi had to grip the sofa hard to keep from being pulled back with it. The suction on Centorea's tip was intense, until she slowly plunged back into Mayumi's stretched pussy. The busty blonde kept to long slow thrusts--long being the approximately 10 inches that she could fit--then she gradually accelerated until she was fucking the hell out of the asian woman's cunt.

Centorea felt like she was on top of the world, finally fucking a pussy, and it was so tight and delicious. She wanted to thrust in further, but even holding herself back, she was still elated for the plunge, and the whimpers and moans of the lovely lady she was reaming.

Mayumi, on the other hand, was being completely overwhelmed by sensation. Immense pleasure mixed with pain, and over all, an unbelievable feeling of fullness and vulnerability. The sensations were so intense she wouldn't even know it if she climaxed. She couldn't think of anything whatsoever except that sensation of fullness and the immense cock that was causing it.

She. Loved. This. Cock. In this moment, it was her everything.

Eventually, Centorea felt her balls churning a huge load. She couldn't hold it back any longer, and shouted "Cumming!" as she shoved her flare up against Mayumi's cervix and released her load into the tight tunnel. Mayumi was delirious with pleasure as she felt the flow of cum shoot through her cervix to blast the inside of her uterus. With nowhere to go, locked in by the immense girth of Centorea's flare, the deluge of cum filled Mayumi's womb in moments, before expanding as Centorea fired more and more semen. By the time she finished pumping, Mayumi looked 6 months pregnant.

Now with post-nut clarity, Centorea slowly pulled out of Mayumi's abused cunt so she could check to see if Mayumi was okay. When she finally popped her flare out, a river of cum spilled out onto the floor. Centorea backed up and kneeled next to the couch to check on her lover, to find her barely conscious, but grinning. Centorea bent down to kiss her cheek, then stood up and noticed the puddle of cum. "Oh well. Totally worth it." she whispered to herself with a grin.

Of course, Cerise knew when it was her time to shine. Or eat, as it were. She rushed in, soaking up all the spilled cum on the floor with her bulbous base as she pushed her head to Mayumi's still- dripping cunt, drinking the flow of cum streaming from deep within.

Pulled by the allure of so much cum, Cerise pushed forward, plunging herself head first into Mayumi's gaping cunt. As the goo-girl plunged deeper into the now-moaning Mayumi, more and more of her body flowed up into the asian beauty.

Mayumi again felt pressure on her cervix--first inward as Cerise slipped through it to bathe in the semen packed into her womb, then outward as Cerise began to suck the cum up and out of her baby room.

Mayumi whimpered as massive amounts of cum flowed out of her, aided by the stimulating undulation of Cerise's slime within her. She shuddered as the feeling of fullness was eased and replaced with a kind of vibrating pleasure. Mayumi came hard as the slime drank the contents of her overstuffed pussy.

Finally, having sucked up all the cum she could find--and turning a lighter and more opaque shade of blue in the process--Cerise pulled out of Mayumi's thoroughly used cunt.

---------

By the time Centorea fucked Mayumi, the busty centauress really felt like part of the "family" we had in this house. The six of us continued having sexy shenanigans night and day, and love seemed to grow more and more between everyone as we spent time together.

Our family was not done growing, however...