Fantasy Hotel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daisy tilted her head at him.

Terry stood up and walked over to the side of the room where the tail had landed. He retrieved it and brought it over to Daisy, holding it in front of her. She sniffed at it briefly, sending a primal pulse of desire through Terry's body. After presumably concluding it was her tail, Daisy excitedly spun in a circle seemingly asking for it back. She stopped her spinning and laid in a downward dog position presenting her begging asshole to Terry. He could not help but notice that a trail of leaking cum lead from her asshole down her leg. With a wicked grin, he used a finger to scrape the leftover cum off her leg. He knelt beside her and presented the finger to her. She did not hesitate and licked the cum up off Terry's finger, she even sucked on the finger a little bit to make sure she got it all.

"Holy fuck... g- good girl," Terry managed to mutter as this woman continued to meet all the wicked things he could come up with as part of his fantasy. Terry made his way back to behind Daisy, her ass still stuck in the air begging for her tail back. Slowly, Terry pushed the butt plug back inside her asshole. Her stretched asshole gladly accepted and gripped around the plug, trapping the rest of Terry's load inside.

Daisy spun around on all fours, wiggling her butt to once again make her tail dance. She nuzzled her head against Terry's thigh as if to thank him. Terry's now mostly soft dick still glistened with cum and swayed back and forth above her head. The movement caught Daisy's attention. Before Terry could process what was happening, Daisy stuck out her tongue and took a big lick from the base to the tip of his cock. His cock stiffened to an erect state as her tongue danced up and down, lapping up every bit of cum that was left on his cock from her asshole. Terry felt himself boiling over the edge once more. As Daisy continued to lick his dick he managed to mumble, "good girl." Daisy gave a bum wiggle before she took Terry's cock all the way in her mouth. Forcefully, she bounced her head up and down on his cock, her hair dancing with the movement could not slow her down. Terry could do nothing but watch as he reached the edge.

Then as quickly as she had started, Daisy stopped sucking his cock. She sat back on her legs, gave her bum a wiggle, and smiled up at Terry. His legs shook, and he let out a loud deep groan as his cock seized. The smallest drop of cum dribbled out of his tip as Terry orgasmed a second time. Daisy smiled and took one last big lick from base to tip capturing the small load that had escaped. Struggling to catch his breath, Terry stumbled his way into the bed, Daisy following closely. As he laid himself down, he turned to see Daisy sitting on the floor.

"It's okay Daisy, you can get in the bed," he muttered.

Daisy gladly climbed her way into the bed. As Terry finally began to catch his breath, Daisy circled and laid down by his feet at the end of the bed. Terry snapped his fingers to get her attention.

"Come here Daisy," he said lovingly.

Daisy crawled her way up to the top of the bed and laid down once more, this time with her head on Terry's chest. Gleefully, Terry stared up at the ceiling, his mind replaying the events over and over. It was not long before Terry drifted off to sleep.

Terry was shocked awake a few times by noise, confused as to what was going on, but each time, despite his best efforts, Terry drifted back off to sleep. He caught glimpses of what was going on around him. A few people who looked like hotel staff took away the water bowl and wiped down the floors, and a woman left the room with an envelope. Only later would Terry piece together that the woman was Daisy, fully dressed, in human form, if you will. He wanted to chase after Daisy, to get her number, to see if she would do it again some time, even if he could buy her a drink, or simply to thank her for the evening together. But he had no energy in his body, so he drifted back into sleep.

Some time later, Terry snapped awake to the sound of the large, main door opening. The concierge stepped out of the darkness and into his room.

"Mr. Winter," she declared, "We are ever so happy that you ended up enjoying your stay at the hotel."

"Where is Daisy?" Terry questioned with a surprising aggression. For the first time Terry saw what the concierge, still in the same attire, looked like when she was perplexed.

After a moment of consideration it clicked in her mind. "Oh you named her; that is adorable" she declared.

Terry did not appreciate her dismissive tone and assertively announced, "I am a client here, you said it yourself, so I want to see Daisy."

The concierge smiled. "Daisy is gone now; her job is done. Even if she did want to see you again, you're all out of time for your stay at the Fantasy Hotel. Please get dressed and leave as we need to finish cleaning the room."

Terry followed her gaze and saw a set of clothes laid out for him across the room.

"If you would like to visit us again, it will cost you" the concierge mysteriously explained as she left the room. She stopped just outside the door and turned back to Terry. "Once again, we are ever so thankful for your business and we do hope to see you again," she said with a smile as she disappeared into the darkness with the large door swinging shut behind her.

Flabbergasted, Terry saw no other option but to get dressed and leave. He put on the clothes that were laid out. They were certainly not his, more expensive than anything he owned, but they fit him perfectly. As he finished getting dressed, Terry noticed a piece of paper that had been laid beneath the clothing. He flipped it over to find it was a brochure to the Fantasy Hotel. It simply read, "earn tokens and enjoy your stay." Terry thought to himself, that really doesn't explain much, but still he kept the paper. Terry did not have much going on in his life before finding himself in the hotel, he had nobody to share his story with, but he knew he was certainty going to return.

12