Fantasy Island Birthday

Story Info
Birthday present at the titty bar.
1k words
4.16
5.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following is a true story. All people involved are over 18 at the time it took place.

I have been to several "gentleman's" clubs (let's call them what they are...Titty Bars) in the area over the past few years. I knew what the dancers were "legally" able to do and the titty bars where the dancers didn't always follow the law. For example, the dancers were supposed to wear pasties or put a layer of latex over their nipples when dancing. I never saw pasties in any of the bars I went to and when I touched or licked their nipples (another legal no-no) I rarely touched latex. And the genitals had to be covered at all times and no pubic hair was allowed to be seen, which meant, with some of the g-strings that the dancers wore, there were evidently a lot of shaved pussies.

One day, on my way home, I noticed a new titty bar near the interstate less than a half mile from the house. I couldn't really react, as my wife was in the car with me, but I made a note of it. Fantasy Island II is what the sign read. I had been to the original Fantasy Island and it was one of the titty bars that had some rule breakers dancing.

A few weeks after I noticed the new Fantasy Island, it was my birthday. I got off work early as a birthday present from my boss and I decided to visit this new titty bar. It had opened at noon and I knew that if it was like most of its kind, it was probably not very busy in the middle of the afternoon of a Wednesday. As I walked in, it took me a few minutes for my eyes to adjust to the dim lighting. I was right and there were only a few customers sitting in the place. Three men were sitting around the main stage and a few were sitting at tables, all looking toward the stage. The dancer on stage was cute. She had shoulder length blonde hair and she had some good curves, with tits were probably a good c cup. She was down to her g-string and dancing close to the customers who were sitting next to the stage. I decided to go ahead and get a good look and sit near the stage. As I sat down, I held up a bill and she came over to me. She danced in front of me and as she squatted in front of me, she moved her g-string to the side and bared her bald pussy. She came closer so I could put the money in her g-string, not slapping my hand away when I "accidentally" ran my finger across her smooth pussy. She leaned over and gave me a kiss on the lips and whispered, "Happy birthday."

I was confused and it must have showed on my face, so she tapped on the button that I got at work that said, "Kiss me, It's my Birthday!"

She then whispered, "How about a lap dance for your birthday," to which I just smiled and nodded. "I'll get you when I get off stage," she said as she reached down and grabbed my hardening cock through my jeans.

After her set, she came over to me and took my hand and I followed her to the area they had set apart from the main floor that was designated as the lap dance area. She took me to a chair away from the area entrance. I sat down and put my hands under my butt. It was a habit I got in so I did not touch more than the dancers wanted. I figure if a dancer wants me to touch, she will pull my hands out. Before the music started for the next song, she had already pulled my hands out and taken off her g-string. She said, "It is your birthday. You can touch as much as you want, just try to make me cum."

As the music started, I ran my hands over her body and asked her her name. She said, "Wendy," and then moaned and smiled at me. I caressed her soft tits and felt her nipples harden under my hands. She turned around and began to grind her ass on my jeans covered cock, making it harder than it already was.

"Slow down, Wendy. I don't want to cum to quickly. I want to savor my birthday dance," I told her. She just smile at me and stopped grinding. As she turned around, I moved my hand between her legs and started rubbing her bald pussy. She was already wet and she moaned some more. As I rubbed, she moved so that a finger slid into her wet pussy as she unfastened my jeans and pulled my hard cock out. It is not the biggest cock in the world, I'd say it is about average, maybe even a little below average, but it was hard.

As I continued to rub and finger her pussy, she moved one of her tits to my mouth, which I eagerly began to lick. I found her nipple and sucked it between my lips, gently biting it as she moaned louder. She moved my hand away from her pussy and straddled me, lowering herself onto my hard cock. I sucked her nipples as she fucked me, sliding up and down on my cock. I knew the song was almost over and I rubbed her clit as she rode my cock. Her nipple was still in my mouth. Suddenly, I felt her tight, wet pussy spasm as she started to cum. This brought me over the edge and I shot my hot sperm into her body. She slid off me and put on her g-string as the song finished.

"How much do I owe you?" I asked.

"Nothing. I thought you could use a good birthday present since you are in here alone on your birthday," she replied as she kissed me. I kissed her back and then she ran off to the dressing room before anyone saw my cum running down her leg.