Fantasy Island Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DevlinMea
DevlinMea
495 Followers

Her body was more shapely than my wife's. She weighed several more pounds than Gabby and the extra weight was definitely put in the right spots, giving her body more curves and making her breasts fuller. I couldn't get a good view because of the distance I was from her, but they looked... in a word... incredible. They were very natural, as opposed to Emmanuelle's breasts, and jiggled and moved with her every step. Her nipples looked far larger than Emmanuelle's, too, forming lovely dark tips that capped and protruded from the rest of her breast, making them look more conical.

She idly walked 20 feet up and back, ankle deep in the water, looking around. I came out of the forest, finally, and dumped my first batch of coconuts by the lean-to. Startled by my sudden entrance, Helena turned away from me and put her bra back on. The she turned and walked towards me.

"Looks like you found some good stuff," she said, eyeing the coconuts.

"Yeah," I said excitedly. "We'll have to figure out how to open them, but there's a lot in the forest. I also found berries, but I couldn't carry them back on this trip."

"They're almost as big as mine," she giggled as she looked at how some of the coconuts sat in my arms at my chest. Embarrassed, I just looked away and dumped the load.

She helped me carry the rest of the coconuts from the forest to the lean-to and then we started looking around for some way of opening them. About a half hour later, Emmanuelle came up from walking the beach.

"The beach goes about a mile each way and both end in cliffs that jut into the water," she said. "I couldn't get around them, so I have no idea how big the island is or what's on the other side. There were some waterfalls with fresh-water pools at the base of the cliffs, too. Looks like we have water to drink at least."

That, along with knowing that the forest had at least some food for us, was pretty good information. We broke out more of the supplies, eating some of the fruits and vegetables that we could break into so that we could get to them before they went bad.

We sat in the sand around our little fire eating and talking about the island. Our next priority seemed to be to somehow climb the mountain and see what we could see from the top.

As the sun dropped to the horizon I was having a very hard time. Both of the women had leaned back on their hands after dinner, letting the setting sun warm them, but exposing their luscious bodies to my view. And my erection was growing rapidly again. I was going to have to do something about it. I knew it was going to be impossible to wish it away this time.

"Excuse me for a moment. I... uh... I need to check the forest for something really quick," I said. The women looked at me like I was crazy, but didn't try to stop me. I knew their eyes drifted south and saw my hardness. There was no way my boxers could keep it in check. Helena quickly looked away, giggling, and Emmanuelle quietly chastised her.

"Helena!"

"I'm sorry," Helena giggled.

I quickly walked to the forest alone and walked back only about 30 feet to a small clearing that I'd been to earlier. I looked back to make sure they couldn't see me and then dropped my boxers. My cock was stiff as a board and was almost throbbing hard. I wrapped my hand around it and started sliding it up and down with images of their bodies dominated my fantasy. Damn it felt good! I knew it wasn't going to take me long either.

I licked my dry lips and stroked as I imagined Emmanuelle in front of me, holding her perfect tits for me, begging for me to cover them with cum. I imagined Helena lying back, playing with her pussy as she begged me to come and fuck her. God, the images were just too good and in just a minute or two I started cumming. I heard a sound off to the side just as ropes of cum erupted from my cock, spraying the leaves and forest floor, and I grunted as quietly as I could with each one.

When I finished, I quickly looked around me, expected to be very embarrassed yet again. I expected to see one of the women there, if not both, ready to chastise me about this not being right. I mean... here we were in a life or death situation and I was jerking off. But, thank God, no one was there.

Calming my breathing, I made my way out of the forest, realizing just how dark it got in there at night, and made my way back to the beach. The women were talking around the fire when I arrived and quickly got quiet as I approached.

"Everything ok?" Emmanuelle asked, looking up at me a little smugly. Helena looked away, giggling.

"Yeah... everything's fine," I said. "I'm... uh... I think I'm going to turn in." I walked over to the lean-to and lay in the little depression. I watched the two talking around the fire as I fell asleep. I felt them moving into place a couple hours later, Helena in front of me, Emmanuelle behind me, pushing their bodies against me, like the previous night, to keep warm. Helena grabbed my arm and put it around her, holding it against her, my palm resting just below her boobs. I was partially asleep, but I could feel her body press back in to me, her ass pressing against my dick.

Emmanuelle's arm moved over my body, hugging me as she pressed into me from behind. Her hard nipples jabbed into my back as her hand stroked my stomach, inches from my growing erection, exciting me.

And then I passed out again, dreaming naughty dreams yet again.

DevlinMea
DevlinMea
495 Followers
12