Fantasy Land Pt. 02

Story Info
Husbands fantasy becomes wife's fantasy too.
3.7k words
4.31
12.7k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

=Please read part 1 of this series first. This part is a continuation of the first. This story is being told to me by the star. Loretta is 5' 2" 125 lbs with brown eyes and hair. Her boobs are a perky 34B. She has done a lot of aerobics over the years that have rewarded her (and husband Joe) with nicely toned legs and a perfect ass. Lori is a very petite lady. Her skin is so smooth and soft, like a baby's butt. Joe loves to show her off in many different places. Joe has been asking Lori to fuck other men so he can watch. Lori is not quite ready for this but will do about anything Joe demands. She promised to tell me the whole story when it happens -- and -- I will of course make sure you know all about it.

The first part of this story was true from the beginning of the story up until Joe took Lori to the adult book store. That part was fiction but as Lori says: We had not yet gotten that far. Wearing short skirts was the way we started all of this. Joe loves my legs and wanted others to see them. I would let my skirt slide up when I sat so the men could all see them. That turned into me letting my legs spread open to show off my panties. That soon became me showing off with out panties.

The dances with other men became adventurous. I fought off the ones that wanted to play with my ass and tits for a while then that just became a part of the dance. I had a lot of men that wanted to dance with me and Joe seemed to enjoy it.

Joe took me to a gentlemen's club. He got me drunk and entered me in the amateur night competition. I lost my top and sat around topless after my dance. We never found my blouse again. Joey took me to two different beaches. The second beach was clothing optional. We went there twice. My reluctance soon became desire. The second trip, I saw a lot of really nice cocks. I road back home naked. Joe enjoyed it all and so did the truckers. Soon as we got inside we fucked for hours.

I did not want to do most of those things but that is what my man wanted. I will do anything he demands of me whenever it happens. So far I have enjoyed all of it. Even waking on the beach nude was a turn on. Joe liked it more. What I liked most is that Joe was fucking the shit out of me all the time.

Let me tell you a little about the Adult Book Store. That is next in our fantasy list. This part was Joe's idea. There are a lot of specific thing he wants me to do. We have discussed it a lot and have planned what I will do, what I will wear, and a little of what Joe expects of me. The more we talk about it the more it becomes our fantasy not just Joe's desire. We get horny talking about this and the more we talked the more Joe fucks me, so I bring it up all the time.

The first thing we decided about this part of our adventure was what I would wear. Joe wants me to dress very sexy. Over the last few months the definition of sexy has changed from tight tops and short skirts to braless with a sheer top and mini without panties. I now have several super sexy outfits. I have worn many and have drawn a lot of attention. Joe likes that and the more I show off and do as I am told the bedtime rewards are fantastic. Did I ever tell you how good Joe is in bed? We have done it in the bedroom, the kitchen, the den, and in the back yard.

Joe came home from work recently and fixed us a large pitcher of margaritas. He told me to shower, put on a lot of make-up, and try on my sexiest outfits so he could select what I would wear to the book store. He took a seat in his favorite chair. His job was to look me over and judge which outfit was the sexiest while keeping my glass full. I was soon to find out why he wanted me tipsy.

I drew me a nice warm bath adding a little bubble to make me have a little extra smell nice. My new razor made my pussy lips smooth. Sitting in front of the mirror I fixed my hair just the way Joe liked it most. My new air brush applicator made my skin look even younger and the pink lipstick outlined where Joe was likely to put his cock in just a little while. I stuck out my tongue as far as possible thinking put it here Joe.

I put my outfits on the bed in the order that I felt was increasingly sexiest. For my first outfit I put on a top that was white and tight along with a skirt that was about 6 inches above my knee. I wore a black lace bra and matching bikini panties. I walked in front of him turned around slowly. Joey said, hmmm. I walked over and bent down to pick up my drink. I know that at least the bottom of my butt cheeks showed. I sat in a chair directly across from him and crossed my legs. As I crossed my legs I lifted the one leg extra high for his viewing pleasure. He smiled and told me how inviting I looked but he wanted to see more leg and more cleavage. It was about then I noticed the cam recorder running.

I asked Joe what his plans were for the video. He told me he was going to convert some of them into stills to show our friends and that he would likely put the whole video on some sort of internet home made porn video site. The drinks were doing the job just as Joe intended. My reluctance was gone and the desire to impress was growing as was Joe's cock. I ask that he reposition the camera so the video would be showing what he was seeing so my fans, to be, would get the most benefit.

I went to change into the next outfit. I wore a shelf bra with a loose fitting button up blouse over a mini skirt with sheer thong panties. I again walked in front of him and did a slow turn. Then I walked over to my chair. I bent over to pick up my now full drink so he could look down my shirt at a lot of cleavage. My tits were lying in that 1/2 shelf bra with nipples peeking out. I sat in the chair letting my skirt slide up. I crossed my legs seductively, unbuttoned one of my top buttons, uncrossed my legs leaving them slightly apart, and giving him a big smile.

Joe said nice, but I want to see more tits, and I want to know if your pussy is bare. I swallowed my drink and asked if he was sure. There will be a lot of men on the internet seeing me in the video. Joe would you like for me to just get naked? He smiled and told me that would come after we got in the book store.

I went to change again. I put on a sheer silky top that was clingy and I was braless. My nipples were instantly hard as rocks. I wore the same skirt but without panties. I turned the waist of my skirt to make it just a little shorter. I walked in front of him again placing my hands on his knees. I ask Joe if he could see enough tits now. He smiled. I walked over to my chair and stood shaking my shoulders to make my tits move from side to side. I picked up my now full drink and took a swallow. I sat letting my skirt slide way up. My legs were parted to flash my clean shaven pussy lips. Joe sipped his drink and appeared to be in deep thought.

He told me I looked nice and that would be perfect for the next time we went out dancing, but he wanted me to be more assessable. I stood to go change, took a big swallow, and when I placed my drink on the table made sure to display my ass to Joe, and the whole internet world.

I went to change, stripped, and sat at the table to freshen my make-up. Maybe he would like me to go in like this? LOL I put on a new dress that Joe had not yet seen. I wore it with no underwear. It was a very short wrap around dress. It tied at about the waist level and would display my tits at any time I wanted to show them. And, when I say show I mean 100%. The dark blue color of my dress seemed to make my big brown eyes twinkle. As I looked at myself in the mirror the lust in me was growing. I did not care who saw what as long as Joe liked it and took me to bed soon.

I walked toward Joe with long strides and an inviting sway. I stood in front of him turning to give him a side view. Pushing my shoulders forward I made the top open and put one of my tits on total display. I smiled and asked if he liked the view. He smiled. I picked up my drink pausing to put my babies on show again. I stood and took a swallow of my drink and with a sexy smile placed it back on the table.

Standing in front of my chair with my shoulders slightly bent forward I put my hand inside my top and pinched my nipple. I ask if that is what he meant by access. He smiled again I sat crossing my legs. My dress fell open and you could see a lot of leg, a lot. He told me to stand and turn slowly again.

Joe again was in deep thought. He sat staring and sipping his drink it seemed like for ever. I threw back my shoulders making my swollen nipples obvious through the thin material. He told me to loosen the tie on my dress. The top gapped open just a little where some of my tits could be seen all the time. I sat again with crossed legs. My skirt fell open to just inches from my pussy lips. I then slowly uncrossed my legs leaving them parted. The dress fell open and there it was my pussy was totally on display. Again I asked, is that what you mean when you say display?

Joe stood up walked over to me. His hard cock could not be hidden. He pinched my nipple and rubbed my pussy lips. He poured my drink full again and said perfect come on lets fuck. As I was strutting off toward our bedroom I turned and untied the dress letting it fall open. I placed my hands on my hips to hold the dress fully open for Joe to look. I told him lets make sure to do the whole job; bring the camera to the bedroom.

Well, that is how we selected my outfit to wear to the Adult Book Store. When Joe took me to bed he pounded my pussy till I was sore and weak kneed. He made me four times and I him twice. I cleaned his cock thoroughly with my tongue and mouth. To my surprise he was hard again in a moment. I gave him the best blow job. He came in gallons and I swallowed every drop. We showered and sleep like warm baby kittens.

On Monday I took the video to a specialty shop to have some still pictures printed. I told the attendant to select what he thought would make the best 20. I told him I would be back in about 4 or 5 hours to pick them up. After dropping off the video it was time for me to find another new sexy dress. I had a bloody mary lunch and went shopping.

It was hard to find what I was looking for. A lady at Victoria Secrets sent me to a place she liked to shop for her boy friend's pleasure. I put the address in the GPS, and away I went. As I drove the area looked worse and worse. It was important to please my man so I kept going. The store was actually very nice. A lady attendant came to help me. I told her that I wanted the sexiest dress she had that would show the most skin without getting me arrested.

I tried on a lot of outfits. The clerk that was assisting me asks if the men could watch. I told her my man Joe was going to show me to the world so, why not. After the second outfit, I did not bother to go in the fitting room, I just change right there so my admirers did not miss a thing.

I just could not find what I was looking for. I did buy one outfit. The owner told me to come back next week and he would have a lot of different outfits in my size. I agreed and all the men applauded. The one outfit I bought was a cowl neck dress in pale pink. I had them alter it so the very bottom of my ass cheeks would show when walking or bending over. Joe never knew but I wore the dress back to the film shop.

I walked in to and ask if my pictures were ready. The man came out with a smile bigger that life. I asked him if he got me some good prints and he guaranteed me that he did. I ask if he made a copy of the video for himself. He blushed and confessed that he did. As I went to pay him he told me that I was hotter in person than in the video. I thanked him and gave him a nice little twirl. He completed me on my legs telling me how great they looked. There was no charge for the prints he just asks to bring him more like it. Leaving the store I bent to show my ass and asked if he liked my legs or my ass best. His lips were moving but no words came out.

Over the next week when Joe came home from work I made sure the dress he selected for me to wear to the Adult Book Store was hanging where he could see it. The pictures I had made were always laid out on the table in front of his chair. I made sure he always had a beer in his hand. Each night I would strip and sit with him naked. Over the week we fucked each night and planned more of what we would do at the book store.

We spent a lot of time online selecting the book store we wanted to use. There were pictures of the place chosen. It was decided I would go into the Book Store first, alone. I was supposed talk to the pretty young lady at the counter and tell her that my husband wanted me to put on a show for all the men. He wanted to make sure that every man in the room got a clear look at my boobs and wanted me to stand where a lot of leg would show. Of course he wanted me to pick things off lower shelves now and then so my ass and pussy was seen. I promised to ask if any one there would arrest me or could I just show my stuff.

During the time I was in there alone we agreed that I would go to the dildo section and hold them in front of me as if seeing how far in they would go. While I was doing this Joe was going to walk in and tell me which one looked like it would fill me the best. He was going to select one and recommend it. And, I was going to keep telling him where all could hear it wasn't big enough. Finally, I was going to tell him if he would buy a really big one for me I would show him it would fit.

Then the plan was that Joe was going to flirt with me and invite me to go to the theater with him. Once in the theater I was to let any man do whatever they wanted to do. He expected me to show off and encourage some man to untie my dress and let it fall open. I was to sit legs spread and ready for anything. Joe told me to expect to be pinched, sucked-on, kissed, rubbed, and finger fucked. If no one started anything he wanted me to lay back and pleasure myself until someone did.

After the theater Joe wanted me to go with him down the hallway toward the booths. He wanted to do a make out session in the hall with me leaning on the doorway to the booth. He wanted to play with me and let my tits fall out for all to see. He wanted to finger fuck me until I came very vocally. He wanted me to go into the booth alone and select a movie. There would be a glory hole in there and he wanted me to give a least one hand job and at least one blowjob.

At some point while we were in the theater he told me if I wanted feel some cocks and select the one with the largest cock to fuck. He preferred I select a time when we would have an audience. I agreed to do everything he asked but begged off fucking unless everything happened just right and there was a true stud there. And Joe, you would have to order me to do it.

All the plans were made and I was really looking forward to it except I did not believe I could just fuck a stranger especially in a public place. I could not wait until the next day when I could call my best friend over for morning coffee. Diane has been my best friend for ever and I can openly talk to her about anything.

She came right over. I had the pictures spread on the kitchen island. She looked at the pics and then at me and just came out with a simple wow. Diane asks what we were going to do with the pics. I told her the entire story and all Joe wanted me to do. I told her about the video and how Joe might post it online.

She said it would be fun. Diane had been to an Adult Book Store with her husband before. During her first couple times they went she gave some hand jobs and a few blow jobs. She even got fingered. On her last trip Diane and her husband decided to let a guy fuck her in the theater. Then things got out of control quickly and Diane found herself being fucked by a bunch of guys including her husband.

Diane explained that if I went in alone showing my perky tits and beautiful legs I may get gang banged before Joe came in. In fact, she said if you show your ass like planed she would guarantee it. She said it is not safe. I would be back in some room getting fuck by every man there and Joe would be out looking for me. She said even if you enjoy being fucked by a bunch of guys it would ruin it for Joe.

I promised to ask Joe to go in with me even if he acted as if he did not know me.

Diane said he can flirt with the young lady while you show off. While you begin looking at the dildos he could walk up behind you and slide his hand into you top. You could just stand there and enjoy it. If you let him do it, that might start a stampede. Diane told me from experience she knew Joe would want me to get fucked, at least once.

I told Diane that I want to go and do what Joe wanted but I just can not make up my mind to fuck a stranger in public. Diane was walking out of the door headed home when I told her, if he orders me to I will. Her response: you go girl.

We will be going to the Adult Book Store soon. I will let you know how it goes and what all I do. When we go or soon after I am sure Joe will have me fucking other men while he watches and likely do videos. I will tell you about that also. Maybe I will tell you where to find the video on the internet.

Lori told me all the above and it is nearly all just exactly what happened. I sent the story to her for approval. She wrote: "hubby and i loved the story. i think i will be able to fuck other men in that situation. Joe says he wants to fuck me after another guy or two has fucked me."

All you guys write something good about this story and what you would like to do to Lori and what you would do if you were in the book store when she came in. The replies Lori and Joe get that they enjoy will get a pic of Lori in her book store outfit. Each reply will be placed in a drawing and the winner will receive a pic of Lori in her book store outfit -- untied.

Thanks Lori for being so beautiful and desirable. Thanks Joe for being such a good sport.