Fantasy Man Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey handsome. Want a ride?"

She looked fantastic in a skirt and a tight tank. Corbin leaned in and gave her a kiss, a move he would have been way too nervous to make just a couple weeks ago. "Hey, Brooke. I'd love one. You doing the scavenger hunt tonight?"

"Yup," she said, grinning. She winked at him. "I'm one of your escorts for the evening."

"Sorry, what?" he asked, heading around to the other side to hop in beside her.

She dropped a hand to his hip and brushed his cock. "Mm hm. I'm supposed to keep you company. Start to finish." She turned around gave him another good squeeze. "Mind that?"

"Not a bit, but why are you escorting me?" he asked.

"I'll let Billy and Bethani explain." She gave him one last squeeze and returned her hand to the wheel. "And there will be one other fine-ass woman keeping you company this evening."

"Jessica?"

"Nope. It'll be a surprise. By the way? She is spitting fire about you."

He groaned. "I tried to call her and say I'm sorry."

"Yeah, maybe give it until tomorrow," Brooke said. "She'll be fine. Besides, it didn't sound like you were entirely in the wrong."

"Maybe not, but I still came across like I didn't appreciate what she was doing. That's really crappy of me."

"It is unfair how nice a guy you are, you know that?" Brooke asked. "Which is why tonight, you are under official orders to let go. Have fun." She glanced sidelong at him. "Take what you want to take."

His heart picked up its pace. "That include you, maybe after we're done with the scavenger hunt?"

"Oh, if we wait that long, I'll be disappointed."

"Well... we could always sk..." Skip this, Corbin meant to say, but then he saw it. Covered in sheets, a car in the middle of the Riverton Hall parking lot was surrounded by Jessica, Billy Calcagni, Billy's girlfriend, and a brunette with her hair in a long ponytail Corbin didn't recognize. A few other people stood all around it too, and when Jessica pointed, they started cheering and clapping.

Corbin grinned, "No way."

Billy and Jessica tugged back the sheets on the car, and there it was, Corbin's old beater, now sitting on four freshly replaced tires and side windows. He stood up in the golf cart, hanging out the side. "No way!" he shouted gleefully, and beside him, Brooke whooped.

They came to a stop just feet away from Billy and Bethani, his girlfriend. "Surprise, my man," Billy said. "All paid for."

"This was you?" Corbin asked, jumping out.

"My idea, maybe, but Jessica, Brooke, Bethani, everyone volunteering for this tonight... they all did just as much, Corb."

"Coming in for a hug," Corbin said, and grabbed the other man. Billy laughed delightedly and pounded his back with his not inconsiderable fists. Corbin pulled back. "And thanks. Without you and your friends, I think Lloyd and C-Note would have broken my arm. Maybe worse. I can't thank you enough."

Billy gripped his shoulder. "You're one of us, bud. The rest of the wrestlers and a whole lot of the football team, they feel the same way. They're going to be out there tonight, helping put this on or joining in. And if you ever need us, you know where we are. We always got your back."

Bethani slid in beside them. She was a tall, statuesque Midwestern blonde, with the sort of corn silk hair he saw in at least half his classmates back home in South Dakota. They'd only bumped into each other a few times at the gym, but she was always nice. "Hey you."

"Hey yourself, Bethani," Corbin said, giving her a hug too. "Thank you for this."

"Aw, all Billy and Company. I just had the idea for the Bends to be the thing to help raise some money for this." She gestured at the brunette with the long braid. "Corbin, this is Sasha Windsor. Sasha, Corbin."

"Oh hey!" Corbin said, reaching a hand out to shake. "I have a class with your mom, I think. Dr. Windsor?"

Sasha smiled. With the smooth features of her heart-shaped face, she gave her mother a run for one of the most beautiful women Corbin had ever seen. The khaki shorts and green vee-necked top she wore didn't hurt his eyes either, especially given how snugly they fit her curvy frame.

"Yes, that would be her. It's really nice to meet you. Brooke and Jess had a lot of great things to say." She held his hand a moment longer, then let it drop. Her dark eyes twinkled, and she added, "I'm supposed to be your escort tonight. Probably doesn't have quite the same meaning as Brooke, but it'll be great to get to know you."

Brooke sauntered by and slapped Sasha's butt. "You say that now."

Sasha rolled her eyes theatrically and Corbin grinned. "Whatever happens or doesn't, nice to finally put a face to the name."

He was introduced to a few more people but kept casting glances in Jessica's direction. She watched him in return, her expression unreadable. Standing behind her was a tall guy in gray jeans and a yellow checked shirt with a cowboy hat so big it threatened to buckle his neck. Another, a heavily muscled guy with frizzy blond hair Corbin recognized from the gym complex waited off to the side.

Corbin said to a group of people, "Hey, can you give me a second?" He broke away, and Jess watched him come to her, her lips pursed. "Hey, I wanted-"

"Corbin, have you met Shea and Mike?" Jessica asked, stepping back and gesturing at the cowboy and the tank. "Billy wanted me to have escorts tonight too. I guess we're both guests of honor."

Corbin fought back an insane urge to punch both men. Instead, he reached out to shake Shea's hand. The guy had a grip like iron, and made sure Corbin knew it. "Pleasure," Corbin said.

"Yeah. You too."

Corbin shook with the bored-looking blond, then said to Jessica, "Do you think we could talk a minute?"

"No. I don't."

"Please."

She only glared at him in response.

Stepping in, he murmured, "Jessica, I need to know what the boundaries are tonight."

"You were a jerk earlier, so we're both going to have our fun."

Corbin smiled tightly. "Right. Just friends with benefits. Like you're always saying."

"Goddamn right," Jessica snapped.

"Are we really fighting over-?" Corbin started, but she was already whirling away.

"Billy, what can we help with?" she asked loudly, ignoring him. The blond guy snorted, and Shea gave Corbin a grin and a shrug.

Damn it. Well, he'd still be with Brooke and the gorgeous Sasha. If this was what Jessica wanted, so be it.

* * *

As the guests of honor, Jessica and Corbin wouldn't be taking part in the scavenger hunt, but helping in a way to put it on. They would each be chauffeured around in golf carts, changing spots every half hour until ten, with updates as to where they were uploaded by their escorts on Twitter and Instagram. One of the scavenger hunt tasks for every team was to get a picture of someone getting a kiss from Corbin, Jessica, or their escorts, so long as Corbin or Jess were in the frame too.

Billy being Billy, he wasn't going to let them just sit around either. At each spot, Corbin and Jessica would have to take a picture with a prop at a campus landmark. Billy and Bethani would judge each picture, and by the end of the night, whoever had the best photographs would get a date with their escorts at a bar and grill downtown, all paid for. Jessica and Corbin would each be hitting different spots on campus at different times, so someone was always going to be able to see what the other one posted for a picture and try to one-up them.

Corbin looked enthused about it but Jessica was there to wipe the smile off his stupid jerk face. It was high time she reminded herself why she wasn't going to fall hard for him the way she had with Lionel and a couple other exes. Sure, Corbin was fundamentally way nicer than those guys ever were and he was so attentive in bed but how dare he... he...

...worry that he was changing too much too quickly?

Okay, it was getting harder and harder to really hold onto why she was so furious with him. But she was, and seeing Brooke so obviously playing it up by wrapping an arm around his waist and being the dutiful escort really kind of hurt too. Yeah, Jessica had fooled around with her earlier but she knew there was nothing between her and Brooke. It was harmless. It was just letting off some steam.

So why was she so upset about the idea of Brooke and Corbin doing the same thing?

"You all right?" Shea asked her.

"I'm fine."

"You, ah, kinda had your jaw clenched."

Shea was smart enough to back away when she glared at him.

The teams streamed in fast. The Representatives, a group of seniors in charge of the campus's biggest parties, had a deal with security for them to mostly look away so long as the scavenger hunt didn't get too crazy. The captains all were given lists of their tasks and their pictures taken in case someone tried to swoop in and play who hadn't paid the admission price. No one but the captains would be allowed to turn in the sheets or upload the pictures of the activities in the hunt.

The turnout surprised all of them, even Billy, who predicted that this would be their best year yet, and he was right. They would make quite a bit more cash than he expected, and Corbin would reap the benefits. Good for him, Jessica thought. He can go buy more toys.

Then she immediately felt shitty when Corbin stepped forward. "Hey, uh, Billy. How about we used a hundred and fifty of this for a second-place finish? You know? Kinda sweeten the pot?"

Goddamn it. Why did he have to be so decent?

Billy clapped Corbin's shoulder. "Hey man, that's awesome. I'll tweet it out."

Jessica stared at Corbin. He glanced over then looked away again. He'd probably just done that to impress her.

God, why was she so angry with him? She knew that wasn't who he was. Of course it wasn't. But if he was an asshole it would make the inevitable breakup so much easier to handle. Not that they were going out. They were strictly friends with benefits. And Jessica was a friend who would straight up stab Brooke if she touched Corbin's ass while winking at Sasha again.

And Sasha, well... Sasha was stunning. Jessica didn't really have a mental top list of the sexiest women at school, but if someone said they thought Sasha deserved to be on top of it, she would have nodded. Sasha screamed easy coolness, and with her curves and nearly flawless features, she was as big a fantasy as her mother. Jessica hoped she and Corbin hit it off in a vaguely uneasy way. Sasha and Dr. Windsor felt to her like the end game for solidifying Corbin's presence on campus as the biggest stud around, and after that, Jessica wouldn't really be necessary in his life. She'd be getting ready for grad school and he... he'd keep having his fun with whoever he wanted after that.

So while Sasha was a necessary part of the plan, Jessica couldn't help a pang of... what, exactly? Jealousy? She couldn't be jealous if this was what she knew was going to happen. Corbin was always going to move on.

Right?

A timer on Bethani's phone beeped. She gave Billy a thumbs-up and he clapped his hands. "All right, Jess, Corbin, time for you both to get to your first spots. Escorts, thanks for agreeing to this. I hope you have fun too. See you guys at ten."

Corbin gave Jessica one last look then he kissed the side of Brooke's head. Her blonde friend grinned at Jessica, and gave Corbin's butt one more squeeze. Oh, that little...

"Ready?" Mike asked Jessica. She turned to him, and watching Corbin, she grabbed his collar and yanked him down to lay a kiss on him. He smelled like too much body spray and she nearly gagged, but she'd be damned if she was going to let Brooke do this without making Corbin squirm too.

She turned to Shea and made a came hither motion. He did, grinning, and she jumped up, wrapping her legs around his waist and grabbing the back of his neck. Her kiss to him was even bigger, and Corbin's eyes bulged.

Just friends, her ass. She was going to get laid, and laid good.

"Ohhh, I'm going to regret this," Sasha said, coming up to Corbin's other side. "But you really, really need to lay a revenge one on me right now."

"What?" Jessica squawked, unable to help herself.

Corbin took Sasha in his arms, and without hesitation, gave her a kiss that left the brunette's toes digging into her sandals. Brooke clapped. "Oooh. Relationship drama."

Both Corbin and Jessica snapped at the same time, "We're not in a relationship."

Not a single soul there believed them.

* * *

"I'm not sure I get it," Sasha said. "You two seem pretty cozy, but you and Jessica..."

She was driving while Corbin and Brooke sat in the back of the same four-seat golf cart Brooke picked him up in earlier. Brooke had one hand close to his groin like she was guarding his dick. He didn't exactly mind.

"Ah, that's, uh, complicated," Corbin said. "I helped her out with a thing, and she's been, ah, teaching me how to be a bit more... sociable."

"She's teaching him to fuck like a sex god," Brooke said.

Sasha laughed. "What?"

"Oh yeah," Brooke said as Corbin rubbed his eyes and tried not to grin. "Jess found out he had some, mm, very natural talent, so she's been teaching him all the ins and outs. And he's been one hell of a student."

"Jesus, Brooke," Corbin said, but his tone was anything but severe.

"Eh, maybe you'll see later, Sasha," Brooke said.

Sasha glanced back at them, amused. "I wasn't kidding about not sleeping with you. I'm here because I'm friends with Bethani and Jessica."

"But you wouldn't mind if him and I fooled around back here, would you?" Brooke asked.

"I... guess not?" Sasha asked.

They were almost to their first destination, the cafeteria's parking lot. Still early in the evening, students streamed in and out, but it was easy to spot the pair of gargantuan male and female wrestlers waiting for them. They hurried to the golf cart, big grins on their faces.

"Hope you've got some clever ideas," Adina said. The standout of the women's wrestling team was squat and wider shouldered than Corbin. He'd seen her work out at the gym and her dead lifts were awe-inspiring. "They've already posted their first picture and it's pretty good."

"Hey, Adina, hey Phil," Corbin said, hopping off the cart and shaking their hands. "What are we supposed to do?"

"You're going to pose in front of the burger guy sign with an ice cream cone," Phil said. "All three of you. Then you hang out for half an hour and give kisses to all the Benders."

Sasha ran in for the ice cream cone. Brooke and Corbin brainstormed quickly while they checked their phones for the picture Jessica posted. It was pretty good, as Adina said. In front of the big stone championship ring in front of the athletic complex, both Mike and Shea were on their knees with Jessica standing on top of their backs in a cheerleader pose.

"We can do better than that," Brooke said dismissively. "And now we know where we'll have to go eventually, so start thinking of ideas there too."

"But first here," Corbin said, looking at the Burger Guy.

Ten or so years ago, the administration decided in its infinite wisdom that a glaring sign reading WATSON CAFETERIA wasn't good enough. Two of the school's questionably better artists were brought in to create a billboard of a chubby cartoon man eating a big sloppy burger. The thing was hideous, with a tiny red pig nose, inexplicably missing teeth, and a long red tongue that would have made Gene Simmons blush.

Sasha came back out with a pair of small vanilla cones and a smile. "I have an idea, Brooke, if you're willing to get a little, mm, silly with it."

"Define silly," Brooke said, clearly interested.

"We hold the cones with our cleavage on either side of Corbin-"

"And we take pictures of him licking it up," Brooke said, snatching one of the cones away from the other woman.

"Uh, not where I was going with that, but-"

"But it's perfect, that's what it is," Brooke said. She grabbed Sasha's arm and pulled her towards the Burger Guy sign. "Come on, Corbin."

"Suuure," he said dazedly. Man, his life got weird.

* * *

Jessica stared at the picture of Corbin licking up ice cream practically right from Sasha's big breasts and scowled. "Motherfucker!" she snapped.

"Um, can I get a kiss... for the... picture thing?" a nervous freshman said, holding up his scavenger hunt list.

Jessica snatched at his shirt and pulled him in to kiss his cheek. He held out his phone and took a picture before stumbling away, shouting over his shoulder, "Thank you!"

"You, ah, sure seem into that guy for being just friends," Shea said, sitting against the stone ring.

"I knew he and Brooke were going to have some fun. I expect that," Jessica muttered to herself. "But Sasha? That fast? Ugh. No class."

Seated in the golf cart with his feet up on the dash, Mike said to Shea, "Yeah. Definitely just pals."

"We're going to kick their ass tonight. We are so going to kick their ass tonight," Jessica said. "And we need to sexy this up, boys. Shirts off the rest of the night when we get to the next spot."

"Yours too?" Mike asked hopefully. Shea glared at him but no one was paying him a bit of attention.

"Oooh, I'm going to make him regret pissing me off," Jessica said.

* * *

The picture sent a thrill of jealousy through Corbin. He stared at it, then glared at it. Jessica, with her back to the camera, stood with her hands on Mike and Shea's bared chests, facing the opposite direction. The camera was so low it gave a great peek at the bottom of Jessica's cheeks in her shorts. Whatever school monument was in the background could barely be seen.

"She's doing it on purpose," Brooke said gleefully.

"Oh absolutely," Sasha said. "That's a revenge pic if I've ever seen one."

"We aren't in a relationship!" Corbin protested. "She can't have revenge if we're not even a couple."

"You are so a couple," Sasha said.

"Yup," Brooke agreed. "You bozos haven't realized it yet, but you are."

"We need a revenge revenge pic," Sasha said thoughtfully.

"We really do," Brooke agreed. "They went shirtless. So should we."

"Not going that far," Sasha said, laughing. "But you do you."

"Now there's a thought for a revenge pic," Brooke said. "Me doing me. Hm."

"He's not even paying attention," Sasha said.

Corbin, still staring at his phone, muttered, "Yeah, that'd make for a great picture. Whatever you think."

Sasha glanced back at Brooke as she drove, and they winked at each other.

Their next destination was the school's amphitheater near the center of campus in between three major education buildings. The drive was a short one, and they immediately caught the attention of two teams of scavengers as they approached. Corbin was just as surprised as he was at the cafeteria when a pretty sophomore from one team wanted her kiss to come from him. He meant to kiss her cheek but she playfully twisted her head at the last second and brushed the corner of his lips as she snapped a picture.

"Had to try to steal you from Jessie," she sang out as she darted away, her teammates laughing it up at his blushing and obvious discomfort.

"It's adorable he doesn't know how handsome he is," Brooke said. Their two hosts at the amphitheater introduced themselves and give them their prop - a big book of modern plays.

"Right, theater, theater," Sasha said

"Sexy theater," Brooke amended.

Corbin ignored her. "What if one of us was doing a dramatic pose like we were reading from the book, and the other two are seated and watching?"

"I like it," Sasha said.

"Little boring," Brooke said. Corbin arched an eyebrow and she ignored him. "Wait. Wait! No. It's a brilliant idea." To one of their hosts, she said sweetly, "James, would you come here and take our picture for us?"

"Sure!"

The guy hustled over, and Corbin's eyes widened as Brooke detailed her plan. Sasha rubbed her forehead and groaned, "Guys, my mom is definitely going to see these."