Fantasy Man Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gripped his hand and brought it down to her pussy. He smiled and kissed Brooke again. He cupped her sex, stroking her lips before sliding three fingers into her tight pink folds. She moaned against his lips and rubbed one of her ankles against the back of his leg.

Sasha stood up. Her hands trembled as she came in close and got another picture, one of the best of the bunch. But she strayed too close to Corbin, and acting out of pure sexual instinct, he roped an arm around her back and pulled her in. Her lips parted and her soft auburn eyes widened as he brought his lips to hers, claiming her mouth as his with hard, searching kisses.

"Oh fuck," Brooke breathed.

"Fuck her," Sasha said against his lips. "I... I want to watch you fuck her."

"How do you want to see it?" Corbin asked. Taking a chance, his hand roamed further south and he squeezed one of her nice round cheeks.

"Sit on the edge of the bed. Have her ride you backwards. Then I can..." She licked her lips and looked at Brooke. "Then I can... help."

Brooke crooked a finger at her and Sasha leaned in to kiss her. Corbin, already hard, throbbed, and he backed away, watching. From his desk drawer, he grabbed a fistful of condoms and dropped them on the bed.

Brooke helped Sasha out of her top. Her breasts gave an enticing jiggle when the tight material slid free of them. They were the biggest he'd ever seen in real life and he didn't hesitate to come around from behind to slid a hand up and down Sasha's belly, the other one heading directly to one of those mouthwatering tits. She thrust her ass back against his groin and moaned as his hardness slid against the fabric stretched taut against her ass. Soon Brooke freed her of that too and Corbin's cock rubbed unimpeded against Sasha's big, round cheeks. His hand on her waist slid down and he cupped her clean-shaven sex.

She spun in his arms and kissed him again, her breaths coming hot and hard against his lips. His cock slid between her hips and she mewled as it brushed her sex. Taking a chance, he leaned in and whispered into her ear, "I'm going to fuck you tonight, Sasha."

Her lips parted and she moaned before pulling back and away, watching the pair of them. After Brooke rolled on his condom for him, they swapped spots. He gripped her waist as she slid her ass against his hardness. His eyes were locked on Sasha as she watched, her hands at her sex, whispering under her breath words he couldn't make out. It looked like a chant. "Fuck her fuck her fuck her."

He did.

Brooke guided herself down onto his cock, his head spreading her wide. She was so goddamn wet, and coated his cock in her juices. She sank and sank, sighing with pleasure and watching Sasha too. Corbin wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her neck.

The fucking started.

Brooke rose and fell, rose and fell, but Corbin wanted to do the work this time, both to impress Sasha and to get the thought of Jessica off his mind. Like she knew he was thinking of her, the phone buzzed and Sasha snatched it up to give it a double-take.

"Oh. Oh, that's hot," she said.

She held the phone out. Jessica's tits and chin were coated with streaks of come. Something animalistic surged to life inside Corbin and he grabbed Brooke by the waist. His hips thrust upward and she gasped as his cock filled her to her absolute depths. He was careful not to go that last half inch or so to save her from getting hurt, but with every inch he could, he fucked Brooke. It went from zero to sixty like that, and all she could do was hang on.

"Ohhh, oh fuck, Cooorbin," she gasped as he thrust his hips up and down.

Without having to be asked, Sasha leaned down and took a picture of his cock rooted in Brooke, then again as she bounced uncontrollably on top of him, The phone fell away from her and she dropped slowly to her knees on the pillows on the floor, looking up at them both, her eyes burning for them. Corbin watched, teeth gritted, as she dipped her head forward to taste the joining of their bodies.

Sasha was his.

Her tongue was tentative, precise. Brooke spread her legs wide for her friend and whimpered something inaudible as Sasha centered on her, tasting what she could of the other woman's pussy and her clit. But slowly she worked downwards too, and the first time her tongue brushed Corbin's slick cock, he jumped like he'd been electrocuted. She laughed softly at that and did it again.

There was no precision on his part. He used Brooke, took her hard and fast, bouncing her on his dick. His hands moved from her waist to her bobbing tits, and he gripped them, pulling her back so her head rested against his shoulder. The meaty slaps of their thighs filled the room, but Brooke's whimpers and half-formed moans nearly drowned them out.

"Oh, f-fu... Sash... nnnngh, lick my cu... cunt... fuck me fuck me... unnn huh unnnnnnnngh God..."

Corbin held Sasha's gaze as she drove her tongue up and down across both his dick and Brooke's pussy. Her hands at her pussy, she fingered herself as she licked them both, her ass rocking back and forth with it. She looked so much like he fantasized her mom would in that situation, his professor sucking his cock in the middle of class or him fucking her bent over her desk, her big breasts pillowing out against the surface. The image nearly sent him over, but he fought for control and held on. He would not come until he'd fucked Sasha too.

Thankfully Brooke wasn't long. She began hammering back against Corbin, her ass making the sweetest music against him. "Ahhhh, ah huh, uh huh, like that, mmmm, fuck, Corrrrbin!"

She let out what could only be called a screech, and bucked upwards so hard she nearly came off his cock. He grabbed her around the waist and held her there while Sasha licked her clit and mound with wild strokes, her own fingers making wet noises. Brooke let out another panting cry of his name and dropped down, utterly boneless.

Sasha shot to her feet and kissed the other woman, stroking Brooke's quivering cunt with the tips of her fingers. Brooke could only stare at her, her eyes unfocused. She stood on shaky knees and Sasha guided her to the bed beside Corbin, her chest rising and falling. He leaped off the bed, and lined up behind Sasha while she was still tending to Jessica.

"Tell me no," he growled, "and I won't. I swear."

"Do it," Sasha gasped. "Shove that big-" He thrust forward and hilted himself right to her depths. "-cock in me! Big fucking cock!"

Corbin grabbed Sasha's waist and slammed in and out of her. With Brooke, he'd fucked her hard, but the angle had been bad so he could only work an inch or two out of her with each thrust. With Sasha he could pull right to her entrance and shove right back in, all his inches straight to the balls. She could take every bit of him and he groaned in delirious delight.

"Grab her hair," Brooke gasped.

"Yesss. Do it, tug it, make it hurt," Sasha begged him.

Normally Corbin might have hesitated. But so incensed by his closeness and the thought of Jessica being used by those two escorts for the night, he gripped Sasha's braid and jerked her head back at the same time as he drove hard into her, stuffing her full. She drew in a sharp, hard breath, letting it go in pants, and Brooke leaned down, gripping her cheeks hard with the fingers on one hand.

"You are a little slut, aren't you, Sasha?" she asked.

"Nnnnngh!" Sasha moaned staring her in the eyes as Corbin rocked her back and forth, still gripping that braid tight.

"Admit it. Tell us you're Corbin's cock slut," Brooke said.

"Fuck fuck fuck," Sasha gasped.

Outside, someone laughed and shouted, "Hey, he's at it again, holy shit."

All of them ignored that. Brooke reached underneath Sasha and twisted one of her nipples with a hard pinch. Sasha sucked in another lungful of air and Corbin smacked her ass, lost in the moment.

"Tell him. Tell him you'll take it wherever and whenever he wants it," Brooke said.

"Yesss!" Sasha yelled. "Yes! I'm his... his slut! I'm Corbin's slut. I'll take it whenever he wants!"

Brooke leaned back, satisfied and fingering herself. As she watched, she said idly, "He's going to fuck your mother, you know that?"

"Mmmmm!" Sasha cried out as Corbin's pace, already hard, reached frenetic levels as he pounded her from behind, grunting his need to come.

"He's going to fuck Mommy Dearest just like this," Brooke said. "He's told me his fantasies and he's going to do it. He's going to fill up your mommy's cunt with his big fat dick from behind."

Sasha's eyes rolled up and she clenched her jaw, breathing hard through her nose, her orgasm coming upon her soon. Corbin smacked her other ass cheek and her breath starting coming out like a train whistle, high and tight.

Brooke leaned back in and whispered loudly into Sasha's ear, "Do you like that?" She held Corbin's gaze. "Do you imagining him filling the pussy you came from? Making her cunt his? Just. Like. Yours?"

Sasha threw her arms around Brooke. Corbin thought for an insane moment she meant to fight the other woman and prepared to jerk out of her to come between them. A line had been crossed, but instead of fury, Sasha crushed Brooke's lips to hers, crying out as she convulsed on Corbin's cock. Her whole body jerked with the force of her orgasm.

He jerked out of her and gasped, "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck."

Brooke and Sasha collapsed on the bed together, rolling for control. There was just enough room on the edge for Corbin to get up on it on his knees, ripping off the condom and jerking his cock hard. Both women looked over and watched him, a pleased smile on Brooke's face, pure lust on Sasha's. "Eyes closed," he snapped. He came, hot, white ropes flying across their faces, hitting the wall, his sheets, everything. He came so much he thought he might have hurt something, and nearly fell off the bed as he finished.

"One more picture," Sasha croaked.

He hurried for Brooke's phone. The two of them, chest to chest, took another picture, then held each other tight, recovering.

"Jesus, Brooke," Corbin said. "That was... insane."

She winced and said, "I'm sorry, Sash. That really was too far."

"It was," Sasha agreed. She covered her eyes and whispered, "But it was kinda hot, though." Through a gap in her fingers, she stared at Corbin as he went for a package of wet wipes he kept in the desk drawer. Jessica thought of that one, of course. "Are you really going to try and sleep with her?"

"Jessica wants me to."

"That's not an answer," Sasha said.

He nodded. "The truth is... as much fun as I'm having with everyone, I really... well, I really care for Jess. If she wanted to be exclusive tomorrow, I'd never be with another woman. But if she's serious..." He blushed. "Yes. If I ever saw an opportunity, I'd try to sleep with Dr. Windsor."

"Knew you and Jessica were in love," Brooke said.

Corbin laughed, but it was desperate and he knew it. He tore into some of the wet wipes. "We're not..."

"Stop denying it," Brooke said. She pushed herself up on one elbow, studying him. "Because if you say it's not that serious between you, I'm going to shoot my shot, Corbin. And I don't want my heart broken later when you admit the truth."

He stared at her, then finally looked away, heat rising in his cheeks. He nodded. "I do. I don't know how Jessica feels and I really might have screwed things up today, but yeah. I guess I do love her. I'm sorry, Brooke. You're... you're amazing. Just a few weeks ago I'd be shouting at myself that I was insane for not giving you and me a go. Or you and me, Sasha."

"Mm, I like you, Corbin," Sasha said. "But I'm focused on me through college. I'm taking twenty-one credits and as much fun as we had, I don't want to try to balance that with school."

"Completely fair," Corbin said. He leaned in and gave them each a soft kiss, holding Brooke's for a moment longer. He stroked her cheek and she sighed comfortably, snuggling in tighter with Sasha.

Whatever he meant to say next was forgotten. Keys jangled right outside the door. Corbin shouted, "Just wait-" but it was too late. The door opened. Sam gaped as Sasha yelped and covered her breasts. Then she realized that left her sex exposed and she tried to cover that with her other hand. Brooke smiled brightly and waved. "Hi! I like your action figures!"

"Thanks," Sam croaked, then still in the hallway, very slowly, very quietly, he closed the door, his eyes never leaving the pair of women.

* * *

Jessica rocked back and forth between the two cocks. Mike's balls slapped against her ass with every thrust while Shea gripped her hair again as he fucked her mouth.

They had her on all fours, using her like she wanted. Mike shoved a lubed-up finger in and out of her asshole as he grabbed her waist with the other hand. It was dirty and intensely pleasurable all at once. He knew what the hell he was doing, that was for sure. Shea still seemed angry and distant about the lack of any possibility of them hooking up after this, but at least it kept him going.

She fucked back at Mike with hard bucks of her ass. His shuddering started a few minutes ago and he was on the cusp, trying to get her there. She pulled off Shea and gasped, "Play with my clit, Mike." He wrapped an arm under her and did just that. It shortened his strokes by necessity but the triple sensation of his cock in her pussy, his finger in her ass, and the fingers on her clit sent ripples through her core, making her gasp as she dove back down on Shea's length.

"When she comes, I want to swap," Shea said.

"Sure. I wanted a crack at that mouth again anyways," Mike said indifferently. A part of her not all that long ago would have been deeply attracted to his callousness and sexual arrogance. Lionel had been like that. He owned his harem of sluts and he knew it.

But as good as the sex was, her mind drifted back to Corbin as she got closer and closer. He could be dominant, but mostly followed her lead. She wanted him taking her like this, using her. Not because she wanted him to be cruel - okay, a little bit, just for the extra heat - but because she trusted he'd take her in his arms afterwards. Because he'd cuddle with her through the night. Because he'd wrap that arm around her so protectively and hold her there, like she loved.

Loved.

Fuck.

She closed her eyes, panting around Shea's cock. Wishing it was his cock. Wishing it was him pounding her from behind. Wishing she'd thought to teach him to use her finger like Mike. She would. Give her time and she'd show him everything she liked.

"Harder," she cried out around Shea, "fuck me harder."

Mike did just that, grunting with every hard stroke. He was so close, and so was she. She opened her eyes and stared up at Shea. He too fucked her harder, driving his cock in and out of her mouth with wild thrusts. He buried his cock to its base in her mouth, her lips smacking off his balls. Yes. Yes!

"Ummmf!" she cried out around him.

"Come on, slut," Mike growled. "Come for me."

"MMMF!"

He tweaked her clit harder, rubbed it fast with three fingers, then tweaked it again. That was all it took. She yanked back off Shea's cock and gasped, "Oh fuck! FUCK!"

Her orgasm rolled through her as her eyes closed again. Mike thrust and thrust and finally jerked out of her as she was still coming down, hurrying around her and tossing his condom into the garbage. Shea grabbed a fresh one and rolled it on as Mike cleaned himself up, getting the taste of condom off his prick before he stuffed it back into her mouth. He took two fistfuls of her hair and pounded his prick into her face, making her eyes water as he used her so completely.

Shea's prick slid along her ass, and for a moment she thought he might do something inventive and take her butt, but instead, he brought it lower and drove into her pussy with a grunt. She steadied herself on her hands and knees and held on, trying to endure the force of Mike's face-fucking. He was already so close she didn't have to wait long for him to unleash a second salvo, coating her tongue, hitting the back of her throat.

Shea sped up when Mike pulled out of her mouth. While the blond man grabbed a beer out of his mini-fridge, Shea rolled Jessica onto her back, her legs spread wide, knees almost to her chest. She had to admit, positioned like that, he was both grinding her spot with each thrust and putting just the right pressure on her clit. If she hadn't come so soon beforehand, this would have definitely done it for her.

Instead, she stared up at him, cooing him on. "You going to come, Shea?" she asked, stroking her clit and one of her breasts. "You like seeing me like this, on my back?"

"Yeah," he groaned. "Wanted you... for so long..."

"You're going to make some girl very happy," she moaned. "Fucking me so good."

"J-Jessica," he gasped. "I'm close."

"Come for me, Shea, come on now." She gasped as he thrust harder and harder, mostly for his benefit. Her clit was pretty well numb by that point and she was so exhausted. But she kept up the words and the smile for him, feeling a little sorry that her mind had been on Corbin this whole night. Shea hadn't deserved that. He was a good guy, maybe coming across as a little desperate, but decent enough. Until he changed all that.

He came a few minutes later, pumping hard into her and filling his condom with a grunt. Her phone buzzed at almost the exact same moment, and he pulled out with a sigh.

"You'd better get that."

"Shea," she said, sitting upright.

"No, it's okay."

Mike came over and laid a hand on Shea's shoulder. "Hey, it was just a night of fun, all right?"

Shea shrugged him off. "Yeah, well, it wasn't supposed to just be that for me, all right?"

Jessica folded her arms across her breasts. "I never promised you-"

"Yeah, yeah, that's great," Shea said.

Mike's eyes narrowed. "Get dressed and get the hell out. Or I'll toss you out. She was up front about all this. And it's pretty goddamn clear who she's in love with."

She thought for sure the two were going to come to blows, which honestly might have been kind of funny since they were both still naked and hanging dong. Instead, Shea backed off, snatching up his clothes and tugging on everything. He didn't bother with the laces on his shoes, and headed out without another word, slamming the door behind him.

Mike, meanwhile, had tugged on his underwear, and sat in a chair, watching Jessica as she studied her phone. "Another one from them?"

"Yeah," she muttered, and sniffed. He reached for a box of tissues and held them out for her. She took one with a quiet thanks, and he laid a hand on her knee.

"You and I don't know each other much," he said, "but I saw that dude look at you. You want him, he's yours."

"We had a fight."

"Over some stupid dorm room bullshit."

"But this... we both..."

"Hey. You weren't committed. And you're both smart people. Love is complicated." He shrugged. "Or maybe it's not. Maybe you uncomplicate it. Just be together. You'll figure it out."

She chuckled and dabbed at her eyes again. "Thanks."

"You bet." He squeezed her knee and added hopefully, "Don't suppose you'd be up for round three, would you? Cause give me ten minutes and I sure will be."

Jessica laughed again. "No, I'd better not. Thank you, though, Mike. It was a fun way to meet you."

"That it was," he said, eyes crinkling with good humor. "And give Brooke a good review for me, would you?"

"Ahhhhh," Jessica said, "definitely, definitely. I think you'd be her type, too."

He gave her a thumbs-up. "Let me wash up and I can give you a ride back to your car."

"Thanks."

* * *

Corbin went for a late-night drive with nowhere in mind. Brooke and Sasha went back to Sasha's place. Sam had vanished again, leaving Corbin alone in his thoughts. He called Billy and apologized, but the other man laughed him off and said they'd meet up soon to divvy out the cash the scavenger hunt brought in beyond the cost of the prizes and the repairs to the car.