Fantasy Man Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She's seen Corbin with a hard-on. Don't worry about her," Brooke said absently.

Sasha blinked. "Wait. Wait wait wait."

"Jessica told you?" Corbin asked. "Well, that's embarrassing."

"Picture time," Brooke said. "Let's do the thing."

Sasha sighed, but didn't argue with her. She sat on one of the bottommost stairs facing not the stage, but the stairs behind her. Brooke glanced at her butt and said, "Perfect. The tip of your thong is showing."

"How is that perfect?" Sasha grumbled, but she didn't pull her shorts up.

Brooke plopped down next to her. Corbin stood in front of them, and the two women brought their cheeks closer together for the shot. When they had the picture, Brooke and Sasha stared at it, frowning.

"Not quite what I had in mind," Brooke said.

Sasha sighed. "I can't believe I'm going to contribute to this, but Corbin, unzip your pants." Over her shoulder, to the person who held the camera for them, she added, "You're going to want to angle it so you can see his pants are undone. Got it?"

The phone guy finally caught on. "So it looks like-"

* * *

"They're sucking him off," Mike said, surprised. "Huh."

"What?" Jessica asked, deadly quiet. Mike handed her his phone. He was still bare-chested. She hadn't let either man put their shirts back on, despite the chilly night. No shirts in Revenge-Topia. She stared at the picture long and hard, and said, "Well. Turnabout's fair play."

"What does that mean?" Mike asked Shea.

"I think something good for us?" Shea asked. He'd given up much of any pretense at caring how this night went.

"Oh, it absolutely means something good for you. Cafeteria next," she said

"Uh, we're supposed to hit the library, I think," Mike said.

Jessica grinned at them both. "The cafeteria, or I don't suck both your cocks. And I mean actually suck your cocks. It won't just be a faked picture."

Mike and Shea looked at each other. Mike shrugged and Shea glanced back at Jessica. "I never really stood a shot at this being serious, did I?"

"Sorry," she said. "But are you really going to complain about a night of hot sex?"

"Nope," Shea said. "I am certainly not."

"Hey, uh, a picture?" a junior they'd all forgotten about asked at the periphery. He looked like he might be about to faint, but they continued ignoring him.

"Should we go now?" Mike asked.

"That's the spirit," Jessica said.

The pair of hosts called after them when they loaded up into the golf cart nearly twenty minutes before they were supposed to switch spots, but for the trio, the scavenger hunt was all but forgotten. Mike drove like a bat out of hell. Or... well, considering it was a gas-powered golf cart, like a one-winged bat flopping its way out of hell.

In the back, Jessica brought Shea's hand to her shorts. He seemed less sure of himself than Corbin their first time together, so she sighed irritably and moved it to her thigh. Her attention shifted to him, and she unzipped and reached into his pants. A scavenger hunt team called to them about a picture as they passed, and Jessica waved as she filled her hand with Shea's perfectly average cock.

"Um. Anyone could see," he said.

"I know," Jessica said.

He moved her hand away and zipped himself back up. "Whatever you have planned, let's at least wait until we have more privacy."

"God, you're all out to piss me off today," Jessica said. She folded her arms under her breasts. "Fine."

"She was giving you a handie and you stopped her?" Mike asked.

"Yeah," Shea said, already sounding like he regretted it.

"Want to switch spots?" Mike asked.

"Keep driving," Jessica said. "But you'll get to go first later, Mike."

They pulled into the cafeteria's parking lot a few minutes later. The hosts came to them, looking wildly confused. "What are you doing here? You're not supposed to be here for another hour," one of them said.

"Yeah, we're kind of... yeah," Shea said.

Jess hopped out of the cart and headed for the door. "Come on, you two," she turned and snapped.

Mike and Shea looked at each other, then followed. "We forgot our shirts," Shea said.

"You really care?" Mike asked.

Staring at Jessica's ass, Shea shook his head. "It was a fifty-dollar shirt."

"You whine a lot for a guy about to be laid."

Jessica led them through the cafeteria, straight for the ice cream machine. She didn't go for a cone, though. Instead, she grabbed the squeeze bottles of caramel and chocolate sauce. Shea's eyes widened, and Mike nudged him. They followed again as she headed for the clerk at the checkout stand.

"Uh, you can't just take that," the clerk said. "And you should really have shirts on in the cafeteria."

"One of you two, do you have a ten?" Jessica asked.

Mike and Shea both whipped out their wallets and between the two of them, they dropped far more bills than the sauce was worth on the counter. Jessica was already moving again, muttering to herself. Mike still lived on campus as a resident advisor, so they headed for his dorm next, thankfully a short drive. Billy called just as they pulled up.

"Hey, where are you three? You just took off."

"Corbin and I are changing the game. He just doesn't know it yet," Jessica said. "You can pick the golf cart up at Mike's dorm."

"What do you mean-?"

But Jessica was already hanging up. They headed up to Mike's room on the top floor, the guys getting gawked at as they went. Mike ran ahead and led the way. It was spacious as far as dorms but reeked of body spray and a faint wet musk. Jessica gave zero shits about the aesthetic or the smell. She unlocked and handed her phone to Shea.

"Take my picture with the sauce," she said. "Then we'll have our fun."

She peeled down the shoulders of her top and drizzled chocolate across her breasts. Shea took a picture of her giving the camera a sultry glare as she licked her fingers. Meanwhile, Mike hurried out of what remained of his clothes.

She snatched the phone from Shea, looked at the picture, and nodded. "Perfect." She texted it to Corbin.

-Guess where I'll be licking it from next

Seconds later, she sent another.

-Their dicks.

He replied a minute later.

-u r this mad at me??? it's on.

* * *

Brooke gave a chubby-cheeked freshman a kiss with Corbin making a funny face in the background when he got the text message.

"Thanks!" the freshman said, running back to his team of scavenger hunters.

"Good luck!" Brooke called after him, grinning. She whirled on Corbin as he glanced at his phone.

"What the hell?" he said. Okay, the jealous spike that had been rising in him all night now reached new heights. Maybe he and Jessica weren't exactly in a relationship, but this was now out and out war.

He held out his phone, and Brooke looked at the picture. "Oh wow. This just escalated hard."

Sasha, finishing up a flurry of texts of her own, came over and looked too. "Ohhhh wow. Wowowow. Do we know where that is? Should we go stop them?"

"Oh no," Brooke said, eyes glinting. "Mutually assured destruction."

Sasha frowned. "What are you thinking?"

Brooke tapped a message back and hit send before Corbin could grab it from her.

- u r this mad at me??? it's on.

"I spell a lot better than that when I text," he said when she handed the phone back.

"Forest for the trees," Sasha said. "What do you mean, it's on?"

"It means Corbin's going to fuck me and you're going to take some pictures," Brooke said.

Corbin and Sasha stared at her, and Corbin croaked, "Um."

"Take... pictures?" Sasha asked.

"You said you don't want to join in. That's fine. But taking pictures doesn't break your rules, does it?" Brooke asked.

Corbin expected Sasha to say hell no. He expected her to run away screaming. Instead, she studied him, and finally shook her head, chuckling softly. "I guess it doesn't. But I'm only taking a few. After that, I'm out. Okay?"

"Perfect," Brooke said, rocking back and forth on her toes. "Thank you thank you thank you. Corbin, is your roommate around? Your dorm is probably closest."

Faintly, Corbin said, "I can call."

He did. Sam didn't pick up, so Corbin left a message and asked for an hour's privacy. By that point, Brooke was already shooting for the driver's seat, tugging Sasha behind her.

Brooke might have cut a few corners and trimmed the lawn on their mad dash to Corbin's dorm. Billy called to tell them they won by default, and when they told him where he could find the golf cart, he sighed and said Jessica told him something similar.

Brooke ran with Corbin upstairs, Sasha loping along behind them with plenty of long-suffering sighs. His dorm room was blessedly unoccupied, and Brooke was already yanking off her clothes by the time Sasha came in after them.

"No faces," she told Sasha. "And you use my phone so I can delete them later."

"Sure," Sasha said.

"And don't pretend like you're not interested in seeing this, slut," Brooke said, swatting the other woman's butt.

Sasha blushed. "Maybe."

Brooke and Corbin stripped, but she stopped him when he got to his boxers. Naked herself, she pressed in tight against him, and Sasha started things off with an enticing picture of her bared cheek and Corbin's hip. She held the phone out for Brooke to look, but the blonde waved her away.

"If I stop to look at pictures every time you take one, I'm never going to get off," she said. "If you think they're good, send them to Jessica. I want her frothing when she gets her boy toy back." Brooke tugged Corbin's boxers down and stroked his semi-erect dick. "We'll make these two see just how stupidly in love they are."

"We're not..." Corbin started, then sighed. There was no point.

"Emphasis on stupidly," Brooke said. Sasha smiled, but her focus was on the other woman's hand. "Mm, I think we're going to have a captive audience."

Corbin grabbed a pillow off the bed and dropped it on the ground, much like Jessica had when all this started. Brooke thought it was meant for her, but he gripped her waist when she started to kneel and shook his head, grinning.

"That's for me," he said. "I want to try something, if you're up for it."

"What do you have in mind?"

He turned and positioned Brooke so she was leaning on the bed, ass thrust out. He dropped to his knees behind her and gave her pussy a long, languid lap from behind. "Jessica taught me this. Figured I'd show you what I learned."

"Ooh, I like you in control," Brooke said. "Do that tonight, baby. You dominate things." She turned her head and winked at Sasha, who was staring at all this, the camera only half-raised. "What do you think, Sasha?"

"He should... definitely do that," Sasha said. "Be in control."

Corbin chuckled and returned his focus to Brooke's pussy.

* * *

Across campus, Jessica got the first of Brooke and Corbin's pictures. With her lips around Mike's chocolate-smeared cock, she grabbed the phone from her pile of clothes and eyed it.

"Watch the teeth," Mike grunted. If it wasn't for her fixation on what Corbin was doing at that moment with Brooke - with Sasha in the room, no less - Jessica might have been obsessed with his ridiculously ripped physique. Not even Lionel was as cut as him. His thighs looked and felt like tree trunks.

She glared up at him and dropped the phone. When her lips slid off him with a wet slurp, she turned her head and drove her mouth down Shea's full caramel-topped length. All the way to his balls she sucked him down, her eyes still dripping fire as she glared at him now instead. She reached up and gripped Mike's prick, stroking him as she sucked and bobbed on Shea.

Jessica alternated between the two with a fury, swirling her head side to side as she downed Shea's prick, then Mike's and back again. Her hands worked where her lips didn't, jacking them with hard, quick strokes. Corbin. Freaking Corbin. She'd show him to appreciate her. Him and Brooke and freaking Sasha, who she thought was classier than all this. And yeah, okay, maybe Jessica helped him get tot his point but she was supposed to be helping him when he finally took the gorgeous professor's daughter to bed. Or even be there with the two of them.

Stupid jerk.

She pulled off Mike and snapped, "Grab my hair. Fuck my face."

"Uh. Okay," the blond man said agreeably. He swiped a hand through her black hair and collected a fistful to drive his cock in and out of her mouth. With her thong disappearing into the crack of her ass, she bobbed back and forth with him. "Suck it, slut."

"Hurk," she said around him, his cock buried in her throat. She glared up at him, eyes watering as she held him deep, then finally Mike relented and let her breath. If Corbin tried that he would have filled her throat. She should really try to encourage him to do that sometime. If he took over and used her throat like this... God, the thought made her wet.

Why was she still thinking of him?

She refocused and stroked Shea's cock harder and harder as Mike fucked her face with hard, swift strokes, stopping now and again to shove his dick into the back of her throat. His hips tensed rhythmically. He wasn't going to last long now.

"Ome om me, mot im me," she said around him.

"What?" he asked, pulling out far enough she could speak.

She breathed deep and wiped at the corner of her mouth. "Come on me. My tits, my stomach, I don't care where. Come on me when you're ready. Not in my mouth."

"Sure, yeah, whatever," Mike said.

For that, she returned her attention to Shea, jacking Mike slower this time and making him suffer. Shea grabbed her hair with both hands and drove his cock in and out of her mouth, her wet tongue slathering him everywhere she could reach. His balls slapped against her chin and she loved it, but still she thought about Corbin, thought about him splitting Brooke's long legs wide, maybe fucking her from behind like she liked. And how would he take Sasha? She'd ride him, probably. He'd love that. Just so long as he didn't take her like he did Jessica, face to face, him on top, driving things forward with those flames of love and lust in his eyes.

"Fuck!" she growled around Shea's cock, and swapped back to Mike.

This time, she went for broke. The hand that had been on Mike's prick dropped and she shoved her panties to the side. It wasn't Mike or Shea she thought about but Corbin, and that night of intense lovemaking beside Brooke. About him pinning her with his legs, about the way he went down on her in the complete dark, about the deeply personal sex between them that left her dizzy with her need for him to spill inside her. She drove three fingers into herself, thinking about him, thinking about their times together, and so distracted, she barely noticed when Mike pulled out and jerked his first couple inches.

He came all over her breasts, and Jessica snapped out of it. She dropped her mouth to Shea's cock, sucking and slurping along the sides this time before swirling her head down his length again, bobbing back and forth hard as she fingered herself. Mike, blessedly, didn't hesitate long and knelt behind her to finger her pussy as she sucked Shea's dick. His rough, calloused fingers felt so good inside her, and she gasped before sucking one of Shea's balls into her mouth. She licked the whole orb before returning to his tip, liking the gleam in his eyes as he fisted her hair, his knees nearly buckling as he pistoned in and out of just the first inch or so of her mouth.

Mike knew exactly what he was doing to her and it was good. Her moans intensified around Shea's prick. "Unnngh, unnnngh, uck, uck, uck..."

"You like that?" Mike asked, grinning. He brushed her asshole with his thumb and she nearly bit down on Shea's dick with the extra stimulation. "Oh yeah. You love that."

He pulled his fingers from her pussy and gripped her panties to rip them away. Jessica wanted to cuss him out for that, but she was too lost in the moment, now finally in the game. "Unnnnngh!" she cried out around Shea as Mike added another finger when he shot them back inside her.

He blurred them in and out, fingerfucking her hard as he thumbed and played with her bud. She thought Shea was going to come first but the pleasure was too much and she rocked back hard on Mike's fingers. Her lips fell from Shea's cock and he did the work for her, slapping her cheek with it before stroking himself with his fist, aiming right for her face.

"Nnnngh, like that, just like that," she mewled, looking back over her shoulder at Mike. "You two had better be ready to go again fast because I'm going to want those cocks in my pussy."

"Uh huh," Shea grunted.

"Big man's about ready to pop," Mike crowed. "How about you, baby? Gonna come on these fingers?"

"Yesss," she hissed. His thumb slid in to the first knuckle and she arched her back, her hands rising, clenching. "Shit, oh shit, Mike..."

Shea stroked his cock faster and faster as Jessica's eyes went to half-slits, bouncing up and down with erratic jerks. Mike's other hand came around to her mound and brushed the hood of her clit. She opened her mouth as she came hard, her orgasm pulsing through her.

"Fu-fuck!' she gasped, finally relaxing.

She pushed upwards towards Shea, still on her knees but using her tits to enfold his cock. He pumped his prick through her breasts, his breaths coming short and fast as she stared up into his eyes. "Come on me, baby, come n me, come all over my tits, I've seen you stare at me, do it, Shea."

His cockhead blurred in and out of her cleavage, and finally he grunted, releasing a small fountain of come. It coated her chin, her neck, her breasts.

"Shit, Jessica," he moaned, but she was already moving, ignoring him and Mike as she snatched up her phone again and took a picture of herself from the chin down.

"That'll set him off," she said smugly, and hit send.

* * *

Brooke's thighs squeezed Corbin's head as he buried his tongue yet again in her pussy. Her legs draped across each shoulder, she barely rested on her ass and elbows as she thrust against his face, desperate for her next orgasm. Corbin had already brought her to one. She still gripped the pillow she screamed into with one hand, her fingernails digging into it.

"Oh my God you're even better tha-than th-the last time," she hiccupped out with a bubbling giggle.

He lifted a fist and gave her a thumbs up, never taking his eyes from her mound as he drilled his tongue up and down her length. His other hand cupped and squeezed her breast the way he knew she liked, his thumb brushing her nipple.

Sasha watched all this seated on one of the dorm room's chairs, her thighs spread wide unintentionally. Her flushed cheeks belied her lust and her chest rose and fell as she watched and occasionally remembered to take some pictures. Corbin glanced her way on occasion, and though he might be a bit dense when it came to reading signals, it was clear to even him she was turned on. That spurred him on even harder with Brooke, and now he was just showing off.

Him. Showing off. With two of the sexiest women on campus, one of whom was the daughter of his most taboo fantasy.

But his mind kept drifting. Drifting to a different dorm room, to Jessica blowing both Mike and Shea. To their stupid argument and how much he regretted it. He couldn't imagine pulling these two back to his dorm and still having all his childish things on the wall and shelves.

Even as he got a thrill of pleasure from taking a bit of revenge out on the gorgeous Brooke - and maybe Sasha, if he was lucky - he hoped he and Jessica could heal from this. It was such a dumb argument.

Focus, Corbin told himself, amused. Any other time and he would have been wild with excitement over being with Brooke again. He couldn't help himself and pushed upright to grip the back of her head and kiss her.

Her eyes crinkled with good humor and she gripped the back of his head tight. "Mm. Jessica's the luckiest," she murmured against his lips. He started back down and she stopped him with a hand under his arm. "Stay a while. Let a girl say hello while she still has a chance with you."