Fantasy Man Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had his cock in hand again and Corbin moaned, "I'm not sure I care at this point."

She giggled. "Tap my head when you're ready but don't hold back. This is going to kill my knees."

"You don't have to-" Sasha's mouth enveloped his dick. "-mm... yeah, I... won't hold back."

She laughed throatily around his tip. Corbin wished he could see her face but this was wildly weird and kind of hotter for it. Her tongue and lips teased only his very tip, while her fingers and fingernails traced up and down his length.

It was hard not to give anything away as the stream of visitors picked up. The stands were never full and today would be no different but the groups came in steadily enough that he couldn't really thrust back as Sasha sucked his cock. She was clever about it too, keeping her head mostly still while her fingers and tongue did the work for her. That made for a long tease leaving Corbin practically panting for release.

At one point, he was thinking about opening up the back of the stall and pushing the stool out there so he could stand and maybe rock his hips back and forth. But the trio of young women coming in stopped his thoughts in their tracks. Mary and Shawna were dressed pretty plainly in jeans and sweaters, but Kacey had clearly put some effort into her outfit and her appearance that morning, now wearing makeup and a long skirt perfect for her equally long legs. Shawna turned and unzipped her coat for her while Kacey tried to swat her away. Underneath was a tight blue top that plunged deliciously low between her slim breasts.

Corbin nearly came. He knew what this was, but he could hardly believe it.

"Hello again," Mary sang out as she approached. She was a boisterous one, with a wide, charming smile that made her big eyes sparkle. She was the first of the trio. Shawna was tugging along Kacey by the hand.

"Hello yourself!" Corbin said, resisting the urge to shiver as Sasha slashed the sensitive underside of his cock with her tongue. "Here to watch the..." Sasha's fingernails teased one of his balls and he nearly hit the counter. "...meet?"

"Don't know what else we'd be here for," Shawna said. Mary winked, and Kacey went bright red.

Mary swiped her student card through the reader, followed by Shawna. Kacey hesitated, and Mary turned to give her an encouraging smile. "We'll give you a minute. I want some nachos!"

Mary led Shawna away towards the concession stand, but neither of them actually stepped into line. Instead they watched Kacey approach Corbin with tiny, unsure steps, her hands folded in front of her lap.

"Hmmm," Sasha murmured low around his cock, and Corbin fought the urge to reach under his coat and pinch her.

"Hey Kacey," Corbin said.

"Hey." Kacey said. "So. Um."

By that point, a couple with two teenage children were approaching. Kacey took a step back and let them pay, then came back to the stand.

"Oh gosh, I'm nervous," she whispered. "Corbin, are you playing me about it being okay to hook up this weekend?"

Sasha tickled his tip with her tongue and stroked his length.

"Uh, no, hang on," he said, picking up his cell phone and flicking through his messages. He held out one Jessica sent early that morning while the kids were getting ready.

"Hey there!" Jessica burbled on camera. "I'm Jessie Nakamura. You can look me up on Facebook. I'm giving Corbin a one-time pass this weekend for a hook-up. And hey, if you're extra cute and maybe want to try something with me too..." She winked at the camera and blew it a kiss. "Have fun!"

Corbin ended the message. To her credit, Kacey did dig out her phone and looked through Jessica's online profile before she blew out a long breath and returned her attention to Corbin. Meanwhile, Sasha had him squirming. Her lips inched slowly down his shaft as she teased and licked more and more of his prick with her tongue. Another couple minutes like this and he was going to come.

"This is so weird," Kacey breathed.

"I know," Corbin said, smiling apologetically even as he fought the urge to shove his cock down Sasha's throat.

"But it also... might be what I want too," Kacey said. She licked her lips and looked around. "There wouldn't be any strings? You're not... like... clingy or anything?"

"No. And I don't have a way to prove it to you, but I'm not one..." Sasha's tongue rubbed the underside of his tip with a vigor and his hands squeezed so tight his fingernails dug into his palms. "... to talk, either. I'd tell Jessica but that would be it, and she's very, mmm, reliable too."

Christ, he was there, he was right there.

More people came through, or else he might not have been able to contain himself, even with Kacey talking to him. He nodded at them as they paid, wishing everyone would hurry the hell up, wishing they would stay, wishing he could take Sasha into a bathroom and fuck her hard again.

His mind flashed on her mother doing this to him, on her knees, in a matching set of lingerie, blowing him. He shivered and Sasha chuckled nearly silently. God, what if she was there too? Mother and daughter, side by side, licking his cock, stopping at the tip to...

He nearly hammered the counter in his frantic need.

Kacey stepped back up. "I'll make this quick. The one time I was with a guy, he was... well, he was bad at it. Really bad. And I heard you've been with some really, really beautiful women like Jessica and Sasha Windsor-"

Sasha tickled his nuts for that one and he bit back a moan.

"-and I just... um..."

"You want me to show you how it can be," Corbin said quietly.

"Yes," Kacey said, relieved. "I mean, you seem great, but if you're committed, then maybe that's half the tension gone right there, wondering if there's going to be a second date, or..."

"Sure, I get you," Corbin said, his prick bathed in warm wetness. He tensed his thighs against Sasha's head, trying to warn her. "The meets usually take about two hours. How about, ahhhh, I call you afterwards, I'll take you to dinner, and we can figure things out from there, okay?"

"Okay," Kacey said. It was almost more of a whisper. "That would be... okay."

Corbin programmed her number into his phone, shifting hard on his stool as Sasha swallowed nearly his whole length. He sent Kacey a text message saying simply, "Hi!" When she looked away at her phone, he frantically tapped Sasha's head through the coat.

"Yum," she breathed.

"What was that?" Kacey asked.

"Hah, nothing, just... thinking about... ah, my roommate will probably be there tonight. So how about your place after dinner?"

"Sure," Kacey said, giving him a shy smile. "See you."

"We'll have fu-" His cock lurched and he started coming into Sasha's mouth, his hips bucking just slightly. "Fun!"

She headed to join her friends and turned as Corbin grabbed at Sasha's head, holding her in place as he threw ropes into her mouth, her throat. Kacey waved and he returned it, smiling weakly.

As a group of parents approached, Corbin gasped, "She's gone. Holy s..."

"Mm," Sasha moaned, slurping on the tip of his cock. "Your come tastes good."

The parent in the lead scowled. "Not the best time to be looking at porn, huh, bud?"

"It's not porn!" Sasha said.

The parents gaped at Corbin, and he gestured towards the swimming pool. "Go... go ahead."

* * *

When there was finally a gap in people streaming through, Corbin backed out of the booth and freed Sasha. She popped up like a wind-up toy, grinning and tugging back on her jacket.

"That was fun."

"Jesus, Sasha," Corbin said, and laughed helplessly. "That's... well, that was crazy. But thank you."

He took her in his arms and kissed her cheek. She grinned at him impishly and pinched his butt. "Any time. Well... anytime you're allowed off the leash. Let me go clean up and grab something to drink and I'll be back."

She was gone five minutes and when she came back out, she headed for the concession stand. She glanced back and pointed at it with a questioning look. Corbin shook his head. She came back a few minutes later with a bottled coffee and nachos on a small paper platter.

She grabbed the stool from Corbin and sat out front and away from the scanners, eating while he worked. When he had a break again, this time he came out and gave her a proper kiss, drawing a lot of looks from people lined up at the concession stand.

"Mm," Sasha murmured. "That's going to make people talk."

"They already are, apparently," he said, and feeling more and more daring, he got in a quick squeeze of her butt.

Sasha grinned and downed another chip as he headed back into the booth. "I really am sorry about my mom. That was shitty of her."

"No, really, it's fine. I can't blame her for thinking I was doing you wrong."

"I've been thinking about her and you." Sasha blushed and hastily amended, "I mean, your plan. I think you need to come at her sideways."

"What do you mean?"

"You slept with me, and that obviously got her attention. I think you sleep with someone else in her inner circle. I have some ideas, but I think your best bet is Rosamund Madison."

Corbin stared at her. "Dr. Madison?"

If Pamela Windsor was the most beautiful woman on campus, Dr. Rosamund Madison was a close second. Classically beautiful with lustrously long blonde hair and a soft, sweet, innocent face, she, like Dr. Windsor, could turn every head in a room no matter the angle, especially with her curves.

"Yeah. Trust me, it might not be as impossible as it sounds, but I don't want to say more until I can get you an in. And if I do, Jessica might need to get involved too."

"What do you mean?"

"Let me be mysterious for a week or two." Sasha stood up and yawned. "In the meantime, be careful with your date tonight. She might think she just wants a hookup, but in case she doesn't, be gentle."

"I will."

She brought him back the stool and they kissed one more time. Her sparkling eyes held his, and she grinned. "And we're going to have to play with Jessica sometime, you and me."

He shivered theatrically and she laughed. He saw her out as far as he could, thinking about that. Her and Jessica. Phew.

And Dr. Madison?

Double phew.

But first would come Kacey.

* * *

He waited at the bottom of her dorm's steps in tan slacks and a long-sleeved Henley. Jessica picked out the outfit for him over the phone when she had a break.

"I want you to look good, but casual," she said. "And you're going to take her to Polly Stern's for dinner."

"Why Stern's? I thought you didn't like it there," he said, digging through his clothes at her place.

"I don't," Jessica said. "That's why. My favorite places are for you and me."

Corbin laughed. "You know if you said not to do this..."

"I know," Jessica murmured. "Someday I'll be able to tell you what's going on in my head. But not yet. For now..."

"...this is the game you want to play," Corbin said.

He only had to wait a couple minutes. Kacey shot out the door a minute later in a skirt and cute blouse and middy jacket combo. Her hair was done up in pins and she'd taken some time to retouch her makeup since he saw her last.

She stared at him and breathed, "Oh wow. You're very handsome."

"Thanks," Corbin said, coming up the stairs to wrap one arm around her and kiss the corner of her mouth. "You look great yourself."

"Thank you." She took a deep breath and collected herself. "Right. Dinner. Where were you thinking?"

"Have you been to Polly Stern's?"

"Is that a place or a person?"

Corbin laughed as they headed down the stairs. "Restaurant. It's seafood light. Think of it like a Red Lobster, just a mom-and-pop version."

"Oh! I love seafood. Let's do that."

He drove. Kacey looked uncomfortable, so thinking back to the not so distant past when he would have been similarly nervous, he filled the air with easy getting-to-know-you questions. They talked about where she was from -- Austin -- and what she wanted to do beyond college -- nursing. They were just getting around to talking about her cats back home and his dog at his when they arrived at the restaurant.

Jessica might not have liked the place but Corbin did, and so did Kacey. Over crab cakes and catfish, Kacey's questions shifted towards Corbin's strange relationship with Jessica. She was impressed with how they met and nodded as she swirled around a piece of catfish in tartar sauce.

"Oh yes, you two definitely deserve each other."

Corbin grinned. "I was a lot like you. I had only been with one other person back then, so Jessica wanted to teach me the ropes, so to speak. We were supposed to be just friends, but I think we're slowly aiming more and more towards a respectable relationship. Or... somewhere in that direction, anyways."

"I remember you being a lot shaggier," she said. "Oh, God, I'm sorry. I mean..."

"You remember a different person," Corbin said. "Don't sweat it. I know what you mean. Jessica... hm. It's not that she changed who I am. She changed who I wanted to be."

"Awww."

They finished up their meal, and Kacey slid back into quiet nervousness. Corbin paid, and they headed back for her dorm. Sensing how worried she was, Corbin laid a hand on hers and said encouragingly, "Hey. We don't have to do a thing tonight. I mean that. I've had a great time and we can end things as friends."

"No," Kacey said hastily. "I mean, um, no. I'd... really like to." She sighed. "I haven't really been entirely honest with you. Well, no, I mean, I just haven't told you everything. The guy I was with, he wasn't just bad at sex. He made me feel like... like afterwards, that it was my fault."

"How so?" Corbin asked.

"He went down on me for a long time and finally told me if I didn't have an orgasm it was because I was a prude. And he got upset because I didn't want to suck him after he was in me. He thought that was how all girls did it because of porn." She sighed. "He had a lot of expectations like that. Like just watching things on the Internet made him great in bed."

"Jesus, I'm sorry."

"It really hurt. I had just turned eighteen, graduated, I was so high on everything. I thought my life had turned into this fairy tale, especially when he asked me out. So if I'm nervous with you, it's not you. Well... I mean, it kind of is, but I just... just want to have a guy be nice. Even if it's just for a few hours."

"Well, I promise you this. No matter what, after tonight, you and I are friends. Or not, if you want to just move on. Tonight is about you. Say you want something, and I'll do my best. Say you don't want something, and I stop. No questions, no judgment. Good?"

She smiled. "Very good. Jessica's a lucky girl."

"I'm the lucky one," Corbin said. "But whoever you do find to share your life with? He's going to be just as lucky."

"I can't decide if you're the corniest person I've ever met or the sweetest."

"Jessica says something similar," Corbin said.

They arrived back at her dorm. She led the way, glancing back over her shoulder on occasion like he might run. Corbin tried to smile reassuringly for her, but in his heart, he knew the kind of nervousness she felt and it would only be alleviated with time and experience. The former he couldn't give Kacey, and the latter... well, he wasn't a miracle worker. He might be able to give her a night of fun and pleasure, but that was all it would be. A night.

And suddenly, Corbin felt a little sick about the whole thing. What was it Dr. Windsor said about Sasha? She deserved better than a fuck and dump?

Kacey guided him up the stairs, his heart heavy. This was one of Jessica's lessons he should have failed. It wasn't too late to end this.

At Kacey's landing, Corbin stopped her with a hand on her arm. She turned, swallowing, and he brushed her cheek. "You deserve better than this," he murmured.

Her lips parted, and she whispered, "Do you not want to do it?"

"I do. But tonight's all it can be, Kacey. You deserve a guy-"

She kissed him. Quick as a bird, her lips came to his, her hands reaching around to squeeze his ass. Their mouths moved together and he pushed her back, back to the wall, his own hands roaming down to her hips, behind her back. Kacey titled her head for him when his lips sought her neck and she wrapped a leg around his, moaning her next few words.

"Corbin, I want it."

"Get your key out," he breathed against her warm, apple-scented skin.

She lifted her purse and frantically dug through it, pulling out her set of keys. Corbin dropped his hands to her ass and lifted her up. She wrapped her legs around him, her breaths coming hard and fast as he reached out and tugged open the door to the landing.

"Hold onto me," he told her as she kissed him again and again.

Kacey nodded, and clung onto him as he carried her through the door. "Your left," she gasped, his big hands squeezing her tiny bottom.

"Go, Kacey!" someone cheered down the hallway. Someone else whistled a moment later but Corbin and Kacey didn't notice. They moved together, Corbin lifting her higher, her sex almost rubbing against his stomach as he found her door, marked with a placard with her last name and three others. As it turned out, they didn't need the keys after all. Shawna threw open the door as they approached, gaping at them.

"She needs the rest of you out for an hour," Corbin growled.

For once, the girl didn't mouth off. She stared, and backed away. "I'm the only one here," she said, licking her lips.

"Good. Give the other two a call. Tell them. Then get out of here," Corbin said as Kacey sucked at his neck.

Shawna nodded. The dorm was much nicer than the two-person dorms Corbin lived in. It came complete with a small kitchenette, a stub of a living room, and four bedrooms. Shawna pointed towards one of them, and Corbin led Kacey there, kicking the half-open door with the toe of his shoes.

Kacey's dorm was etched in purple. Purple bedspread, purple curtains, a purple trim to her computer. He carried her to the small bed and eased her down onto it. Her legs stayed wrapped around him as their lips sought each other's out again.

"I'm so close already," Kacey breathed. "Is that bad?"

"No," Corbin murmured back, smiling against her lips. "It's very good. Never be ashamed about wanting. I want you too." He pushed up just far enough to grip her hand on his ass and guide it to his hardness through his slacks. "That's for you, Kacey."

"Oh. Oh wow," she breathed.

He pulled back only far enough to toss off his shirt. He didn't bother with his pants or his shoes yet. Instead, he guided Kacey up so he could pull each article of clothing from her, teasing her milky skin along the way with caresses and kisses. He loved her long legs and the tininess of her frame. She was so small, so wonderfully delicate and beautiful, and he told her that as he kissed the wild hair above her pussy, staring up at her as she rested on her elbows.

Then he went lower.

Her folds were ready for him, wet and responsive to his tongue. She was naturally shy and tried to close her hips but he gripped them and pulled them wide, still staring up at her as he began to slowly explore Kacey's core. She whispered, "Oh, Corbin..."

He smiled, and returned to his treat. Licking her slowly from top to bottom netted him a shiver from Kacey, and when he slowly zig-zagged his way back up, teasing her almost non-existent lips, she clutched at her bedspread, knees shaking. He wrapped his arms around her bony his and spread her pussy wide so he could tease her big clit. Kacey fell backwards, breaths coming harder and faster.

Corbin up a pattern like that, playing at her clit, drawing his tongue down to her folds, then dragging it slowly back up to start back over again. It was fun to draw it out a little, make Kacey squirm. Jessica would have been giving him promises of bloody murder by that point if he didn't make her come, but Kacey reveled in it, twisting side to side, her small feet kicking at his back.