Fantasy Man Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And Corbin just kept going. She expected him to finish at any moment, to drive deep within her and give her what she so desperately craved, that promise of life someday. But they had been apart for so long -- no, only two days but it was an eternity in her mind -- and he made up for every moment of it, driving into her now, his mouth crushing to hers as his ass tensed and relaxed, tensed and relaxed.

"Oh, f-fuck, Corbin, I'm going to come again, I'm going to come again," she babbled, her fingernails sinking deep into him, drawing blood neither of them would notice until the next day, marking him, taking him forever in that moment as hers, he could do whatever he wanted so long as he was hers as much as she was his.

Her legs wrapped around him, ankles locking together and she cried out, a joyous sound that burned away the fear that day brought. She kissed him and came and came and came, the feeling rolling on half a minute, a minute, until the pleasure was just too much and she had to come back to earth.

"Jessica," he breathed.

"Do it, please Corbin, please I need you so much..."

"Jessica," he breathed again, and she arched her back, her chin rising up and he kissed it as he drove deep one final time, his cock spurting before he hit her depths, his need overwhelming him. His warmth filled her, and she thrilled to it, the joy of a need fulfilled as he filled her so well, so wonderfully.

And when it was over, when he'd finally finished, he stayed right where he was as she laughed, her strange, beautiful response to the very best sex. Corbin so easily teased that out of her like no one could. It wasn't just the good sex. In his arms, she found her release. In him, she found warmth, and safety, and a kindness like no other.

Usually it was Jessica who fell asleep first after sex, but when Corbin finally pulled out of her and crashed beside her, it was him that fell first headlong into it.

Long after his breathing evened out, Jessica slipped out of bed to clean up downstairs. She laughed softly, swiping at the tears still occasionally leaking out of the corners of her eyes. He'd left such a mess. She would have to teach him to cook, but there was a joy in that. Corbin had tried for her. When she thought she deserved so little, when she expected nothing but pain from the men she loved, here was her fantasy man, showing her every single day how much he loved her, even without saying the words.