Fantasy Man Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, I think you're going to make me... mmm..."

"Come for me," Corbin breathed against Kacey's sex. "Push yourself back up. I want to see that beautiful face when you do."

She did, cheeks rosy, her lips parted. Her thighs closed in again on his head and this time he let them, focusing on teasing her clit with two fingers while he slid another two into her pussy. She was the tightest woman he'd ever been with and he fought down a momentary pang of worry she wouldn't be able to take his cock. That was for later. For now, he flicked his tongue between her clit and her pussy, faster now, harder, his fingers doing most of the work for him.

"Oh, Corbin, Cooorbin..." she gasped. In the end, Kacey couldn't control herself. She dropped back again and her hands flailed against the bedspread as she tensed, released. She came with a soft gurgle, barely a blip on the radar. She shakily pushed herself back up. "Oh God, that was good, that was so good."

He pushed upwards, his fingers still in her quivering pussy, and Corbin sucked one of her tiny nipples into his mouth, his other hand going under her back as she coiled her leg around him again. He was content to take his time with her.

He wished Jessica was there to watch this. To encourage the other woman, to lead her on. Maybe to even join in, if Kacey was into that.

What was she doing right then? The kids would be in bed, right? If he knew her, popcorn and a movie.

Focus.

He shot up to kiss Kacey again. Her squint as she focused on the pleasure of his fingertips was adorable and he kissed her cheek, her chin, her mouth, grinning against her.

Then he went back down on her, wanting to taste her again. This time, he held nothing back, sucking up what he could taste of her, then driving his mouth against her clit again. Kacey was so responsive, so ready for this. Her knee rose, fell, rose. Her breath came out in harsh jags.

"Uhhh huh, unnnhhhh huh," she panted. "Oh, oh..."

Kacey's thighs slapped against Corbin's ears, her toes curling, fingernails scratching at the back of his head.

"Ohhh, ohhhh, uggh huh!" she cried out, and crushed his head to her pussy, her back rising up, falling. Came again, Corbin thought, and he was ready, so ready.

He shot up to kiss her again, cradling the back of Kacey's head with one hand while he dug out a condom with the other. He only brought the one. Had to make it count.

Her breaths were hot against his lips, and she stared into his eyes, fighting back a glimmer of tears. "You okay?" he asked.

She nodded. "Just... good, so good."

"Ready, or should I give you a minute?"

"I'm ready," she panted. "Do you want me to, um, suck you first?"

"Is that what you want? Otherwise I'd love to be with you right now."

"I want you in me. But... um... I want it to be good for you too."

He grinned. "It will be. I promise."

He dropped his slacks and tugged down his boxers just far enough to free his cock. She stroked him a few times as he got the condom ready, then she brought her fingers to her lips as he rolled it on.

"Would you... do something, um, dirty for me?" she asked.

"Ask away."

"It's kind of embarrassing, but I have this thing that, um, turns me on. Thinking about a guy... finishing. On my face."

She looked away, blushing, but Corbin finished with the condom and cupped her chin. "Not that I'm really an expert, but I don't think you should be ashamed of that. It's kind of hot for me too."

Kacey smiled. "Good. So... you will?"

"Ohhh, I suppose," Corbin said, chuckling as he brought his lips to her neck again. "Ready?"

She nodded, and he rubbed his prick against her sex. He guided himself to her entrance, and with a soft kiss, he pushed into Kacey. And it was with a push. Her pussy was so small and tight, nearly virginal. She tensed as he eased further in, and Corbin helped her relax by pausing and teasing her lips with soft kisses and brushes of his thumb.

Slowly Kacey opened up to him, her hips spreading wider as she took him deeper. Even then, she could only take a few inches of him before she put a hand on his chest. "I don't think I can take you any deeper," she whispered, looking like she might cry again. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry."

"Does it hurt?"

"No, it feels so good, but there's so much of you left..."

"Kacey, I don't need to fit every inch inside you." Corbin pulled back an inch and sank back into her. She moaned and brought her hands around his back. "That's all I need."

"That's it?" she whispered.

"That's it. Now, enjoy yourself, okay? If you want me to change up positions, or if there's anything you want, just tell me."

"Okay."

Corbin eased out nearly to her entrance, thinking of the first time he slept with Jessica. She'd been the teacher then, just like this, and wanted to be on top too. His self-consciousness left him nearly paralyzed, afraid of breaking the spell of the moment. Now he was as comfortable with her body as his own.

He missed her.

This was different than that time with Brooke and Sasha. His fight with Jessica led to both of them trying to sexually one up the other. That was a bit of fun, steam being blown off before they understood just hours later how much the other meant to them both. And things with Sasha today had been more of that playfulness. There was a comfortableness both of them felt with Sasha and Brooke. Maybe they weren't involved on a romantic level, but they were known quantities, two women who wouldn't try to steal either Corbin or Jessica away from the other.

But this? Even with Jessica knowing what was going on, this felt dangerously close to cheating. He didn't understand Jessica's need to play this game, to have him fuck a laundry list of women.

As he made love to Kacey the way the young woman needed it to begin her process of healing, Corbin stopped having fun. His motions, as pleasurable as they were to Kacey, felt to him mechanical, devoid of emotion. He moved with the tenacity of one who had to move.

He hurt. For the first time since he met Jessica, he well and truly hurt on a psychological level. This wasn't right. Not because Kacey was vulnerable.

Because he was.

Kacey spoke a question. "Can we, um, try this... from behind?"

Corbin snapped out of it and smiled. "Sure."

"Okay," Kacey said. He pulled out of her and quick as a flash, she was on her hands and knees, looking over her shoulder. Corbin took her again, going a little faster now that Kacey was used to him. He kept the same easy depth that she needed -- he might be frustrated with himself, but he refused to take that out on the young woman before him.

He did squeeze her tiny bottom, her hips, her waist. She really liked it when he gripped one of her shoulders and drove down at a slight angle into her. He fucked Kacey harder and harder like that until she folded her arms in front of her and dropped her forehead to them, shaking with the pleasure of it, rocking her hips back and forth against him.

"Corbin, ohhhhh, yesss..." she whimpered.

"Come for me again..." Corbin almost said Jessica instead of Kacey. Almost put to words the images in his head, of fucking Jessica from behind, of her slamming her hips back to mee him, his balls bouncing against her ass. "...Kacey, you feel so good, fuck..."

She took a sharp breath and began to rock her head up and down like she was nodding, still against her arms. "Ahhh, ahh, Coorrr..." Her breath caught and she pumped her whole body back and forth hard. "Oh! Oh! Shit!"

She came. It was intense, far more intense than her first two times, her back popping, her fists balling up. She cried out when she came back, and the sound was enough to push him in the vague proximity of being close. Corbin kept up a short, hard pace, fucking into her faster but not going too deep. When he knew he wouldn't just be jacking on his cock for an insulting amount of time, he grunted, "Kacey. I'm close now."

"Can we do it by the door? There's a mirror..."

"Of course."

He pulled out of her and she scrambled to throw some pillows towards the door, He helped her to her feet and Kacey led the way, dropping fast and turning for him. After ditching the condom, he jacked on his cock as she watched the mirror out of the corner of her eye, the other closed so he didn't come across it.

"Oh my God, this is so hot," she whimpered, playing with herself as she watched Corbin stroke his cock harder and faster.

"Going to come, Kacey, going to come all over your pretty face..."

"Yessss," she gasped.

The first ropes brushed her cheek, her lips, her chin. Corbin never had to aim with such precision before but he tried. He thought maybe a little might have went into her nose and he winced, but if she noticed, Kacey didn't care. She was grinning like a loon, and when he finished, she stared into the mirror, licking her lips of the streaks that he left there.

"Do you want a picture?" Corbin asked.

She looked up, startled. "Um... not that I don't like you but you having that on your phone would-"

"Oh! No, I meant on yours, sorry."

"Oh! Oh gosh... that would be..." She licked her lips again, and nodded, blushing hard. He grabbed her purse and brought it to her. She dug through it and as he stood away from the mirror, Kacey took a couple shots of her face. She studied the camera and began to slowly wipe away the come. "Thank you, Corbin. I know that must be really weird."

He chuckled. "Hardly. If it makes you feel any better, I have a teacher fetish. A few days before I hooked up with Jessica, I was... fantasizing about one so intensely that when the class ended, I couldn't stand up."

Kacey laughed and he helped her to her feet. Corbin brought her back to her bed and helped her clean up after a quick trip out to the kitchenette for paper towels and a glass of water. When her face was clean, Kacey threw her arms around him and kissed his cheek.

"That'll be the best one night stand I'll ever have," she said.

"For your sake, I hope not," Corbin said. Then he rubbed the back of his head. "Wait. That might have come out wrong."

She laughed and pecked his cheek again. "I get it. And if there's ever a chance you or Jessica or Sasha or Brooke or whatever other army of women there happen to be decide it isn't going to work out... well, give me a call."

"I will." He kissed her one more time, and headed for his clothes. "Hey, though, Kacey? For real, what I said out on the stairwell... never sell yourself short. You deserve better than a one nightery."

"I think tonight I got exactly what I wanted."

* * *

Jessica worried. Corbin sounded despondent when they talked that night. Something had happened and he wasn't telling her what. "Not yet," he said. "I don't want to have this conversation over the phone."

He's finally found someone, she thought. And with that, the levee finally burst. Corbin had realized that he could have anybody, that Jessica was just a sexy way station. Just like every other guy in her life. Just like Brian and Coop and Neil and... and... Lionel.

So as to not wake the children, she cried silently into her hands with the bathroom faucet running.

If she slept that night in the guest bedroom, Jessica didn't remember it. She rested on her side, folded in half, cradling herself as she thought about Corbin, about his sweet, soulful eyes, about how good he'd been with Jackson and Norah, about how his long hair framed his face now, about him pinning her down on the bed and taking her with slow, assured strokes.

Lionel rebutting her love felt like a slap to the face. It hurt but it came with a fiery indignation. The thought of Corbin moving on left her only in pain. The thought of Monday, without him in it, yawned beneath her so cavernously it threatened to swallow her whole.

She floated through breakfast -- heart-shaped pancakes for Norah, a waffle with whipped cream for Jackson, and bacon for all three of them -- and helped them with their homework as she sipped a cup of coffee. And for a while, she could almost pretend the world wasn't ending.

A trip to the playground, a long, lazy afternoon spent duck watching, and a light, easy dinner of chicken breasts and mac and cheese later, and Jessica got a call from the children's parents. They were exhausted, but on their way home. Norah danced with happiness, such sheer, unfiltered joyousness. Jackson bounced from room to room, his excitement building despite his efforts all weekend to pretend like his parents being gone didn't sting.

Fifteen minutes later came a pair of cheerful honks as a car pulled up into the driveway. The kids ran out the door, and despite the exhaustion plain in their stooped backs, the parents hurried out, grabbing up their son and daughter, laughing and asking them a dozen questions. Were they good? Yes. Did they have fun? Yes. Did they win at soccer? Well... no, but they got ice cream afterwards and that was good.

Jessica helped them in, took their exorbitant payment -- there was rent for a month -- and gave Jackson and Norah a big hug and a kiss on the cheek. Then Norah said something that nearly set her off again.

"Are you going to go see Mr. Corbin?"

"I am," Jessica said, her throat working.

Norah grinned a mad grin, and said, "Okay! He's super nice!"

Jessica grinned back though it hurt more than anything had ever hurt her before. "He really is."

Then she was gone.

* * *

Something was burning.

Jessica sniffed the air and hurried inside. "Corbin?"

"Hey!" he said weakly from the kitchen. "I... uh... I think I ruined one of your pans."

She threw her purse at the chair and missed, not caring as half her makeup shot across the floor. Jessica darted into the kitchen. He sat against a cabinet, a puddle of water underneath his soaked jeans. Overcooked sausage in a skillet sat on the stove, and a box of Bisquick and a dozen eggs rested on the countertop. It looked like a tornado had hit her mixing dishes.

"I was trying to make you a nice dinner," Corbin said. "The pancake mix didn't look right, I burned the sausage, and I didn't even see the water. When I heard you coming I slipped and fell. I'm... sorry. I'm so sorry."

"Are you breaking up with me?" Jessica asked, her throat full of dark things. "After we... after Friday?"

"What" Corbin breathed. "Break up with you?" He tried to push himself upright and nearly fell again. This time, he steadied himself against the counter. They stared at each other at a distance. "Jessica, I need to change our rules."

She nodded, not quite looking at him. "You and... and Kacey, and Brooke, and Sasha, you'll all be so happy and-"

"I don't want to do anything with any of them without you," Corbin said, his voice just as broken as hers. "I felt like I was cheating on you. I hated it."

Jessica's gaze shot to his face. "You... you did?"

He nodded. "I got in my own head about it. I took her on a date before I'd ever taken you on one. A real date. Not just us coming back here and having sex or watching a movie or whatever. I wanted to make you dinner and I screwed it up. I... I don't get why you're with me. I don't bring anything to this relationship, Jessica. I screwed up freaking pancakes and sausage. I, I don't..."

"I'm so fucked up over you," Jessica breathed. And she came to him, wrapped her arms around him, kissed him. He held her, surprised, and they stared into each other's eyes. "I keep thinking you're going to find out how... how amazing you are, and how you deserve anyone else, and..."

"No," he said, kissing her cheek. "Only you. You're stuck with me."

She brought her hand to his chest, and with her other, guided his hand to hers. "This is all we need," she said, still staring into his eyes. "Don't ever doubt for a second that I want this. The romance, all that stuff, it's not in a restaurant or a dinner or whatever. All that's nice, and we'll go for one sometime. But here, this is all we need."

Corbin kissed her, and they stayed like that, their lips not wanting to part for so long. Finally Jessica broke away, eyes gleaming, and she took his hands. Without a word, she guided him out of the kitchen and up the stairs to her bedroom. They stripped, watching one another, each of them so afraid that if they looked away, this magic would end.

They slipped into bed together, Jessica drawing the sheets up over their forms. She cradled Corbin's face in her hands and rested her forehead against his. "I want something from you," she said dully, "and I need you to understand it comes with... risks. But I can't stop thinking about it."

"It's yours. Whatever you want."

"Don't say yes so lightly." She squeezed her eyes shut, and breathed out, "I want you to make love to me. And when you finish, I want you to come in me."

"Of course."

Her eyes opened again, and harsher, she said, "No. I'm got my IUD but there's always the risk-"

"-of you getting pregnant." And he grinned. The cocky jerk grinned. "Jess, I'm naïve, but I'm not that naïve. Even if something were to happen and you got pregnant, I'd be having a kid... with you."

Jessica's lips parted, and that was all he needed. He kissed her again, twisting with her gently until she was on her back, lunging up at him again and again to taste his lips. His fingers rubbed her stomach, right about the spot she'd carry the child if they ever had one together, and she desperately wished she didn't have the damn IUD at all, that this was real, that they were going to create a life together.

Then his fingers went lower and brushed along her sex and Jessica lost all real conscious thought for a while. They drank each other in, locked together, her pussy spreading for his exploration, welcoming him home. Then her hand encircled him, and he groaned with such pleasure it made her giggle softly before his kisses quieted her again. Her free hand went to his face as he kissed away the tear tracks on her cheeks.

"I missed you," he breathed against her lips, echoing her own words so very near the start of all this.

"I missed you too," Jessica murmured back.

They took their time. There was no rush. There was just this, their bodies together, their hearts already knowing what they couldn't quite yet say to each other. They made it last until Jessica could take no more and pushed him onto his back. She rolled on top of him, staring down, her hair nearly obstructing her face. He brushed it away as she took him inside her, his cock filling her so well.

They rocked together, the only real sound apart from their breathy moans the cooling of the house's heaters and a pigeon cooing somewhere nearby. She rocked, her hands on her ass, her chest thrust out, her head lolling backwards. He rose up, feasting on her breast and she came back to him, hands around his neck, thrusting now, her hips driving forward and back. He stayed sitting up like that, so close together, letting her do the work, letting her drive herself closer and closer until she dropped her lips to his shoulder, crying out his name in the spill of the hallway light across their nude forms.

And then he was taking over again, and they wound up on their sides, her back to him in his arms, his hand at her pelvis as they spooned, his cock still buried inside her. She loved that, loved him, and he was making it so good for her again so fast as he played at her clit and teased her neck and her ear with his lips. They moved like they were made for each other, the bed rocking to his thrusts.

She cried out again, and his hands clutched her tight, his thrusts growing needier, his breath hard and hot against her neck. "Jessica," he groaned, "oh, my Jessica, I'm yours, I'm always yours..."

"Let me see," she whimpered, "let me see you again..."

He pulled out of her and she rested on her back for the second time that night. Their limbs tangled together, his hands going under her butt, her back. She gripped at his shoulders, her hips rising with his every hard thrust, gasping nonsense words, panting cries of her lust.