Fantasy Man Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was time to face the shame of that, of trying to tear apart their relationship with Lionel.

She took a deep breath as out the door came the twins.

"I'm sorry," London said as Jessica approached. "Lionel and Morgan took the kids on a trip back to see their family. Kind of a pre-birthday thing for Sarah, too, giving us all the weekend together without the babies. We gave each other a hall pass for the weekend and Sarah wanted to come... well... be with you."

Jessica nodded and sniffed. They stopped within a few feet of each other, and Dakota said quietly, "It's good to see you."

"You too," Jessica said, and meant it. "Is he okay?"

"Oh, yeah. She's, uh, feeling her oats. I wouldn't worry-"

"Tell that beautiful bitch to get in here!" Sarah bellowed.

"-too much," Dakota finished lamely.

Jessica charged into her house. Corbin was seated on the couch, his cheeks pale. Sarah sat on the coffee table facing him, a kitchen knife in hand. She had a pleased smirk on her face, her eyes never leaving Corbin. The others fanned out around the room, murmuring hellos.

Corbin looked up and said, "Oh hey. So. Uh. Crazy day."

Jessica stormed right to Sarah. The other woman stood up, about to speak, but Jessica plucked the knife from her hand. "Yvonne, get out of the way."

Yvonne hurried to the side and Jessica threw the knife into the kitchen before grabbing Sarah by the arm and yanking her to her feet. She hauled back with her other hand and spanked Sarah's big, curvy ass.

"Is that what you want?" Jessica yelled, then spanked her again and again and again. Five, ten blows, hard cracks through the thin fabric of her dress.

"Well, yes," Sarah said, pleased. She wiggled her ass. "I've really been bad."

Corbin gaped. Jessica covered her eyes and started chuckling. "Goddamn it, Sarah."

"Hi, Jessie," Sarah said. "I missed you."

Jessica pulled her hand away from her face. She was crying and smiling all at once. "Yeah, I missed all of you too."

* * *

While Victoria and Dakota grabbed chairs from the kitchen, Jessica took a seat between Corbin and Victoria. She gave him a soft kiss, and murmured, "I'm sorry about this."

"What's going on?" he asked.

"Corbin, these are..." She drew in a deep breath. "They're my ex-girlfriends. All of them. All at once. Back when... I was dating Lionel."

"Oh," Corbin said quietly. Then he squinted at her. "All of them?"

Jessica let out a shaky laugh and sniffed. "Yeah." She turned and squeezed Victoria's knee. "This is Victoria. She's a grade-school teacher. She taught Lionel's son Isaac and they fell in love."

"Hi there! Um, again," Victoria said, giving him a little wave.

"Hi," Corbin said.

"Psycho Psychofferson is Sarah. And don't let her fool you, she's not as crazy as it seems and when she's in a mood, she's the sweetest of all of them."

"Sorry about the knife thing," Sarah said. "Can I give him a kiss, Jessie?"

"On the cheek."

Sarah came over and Corbin froze as she leaned in. His eyes went huge as her huge boobs loomed right in front of his face. One of them popped free and she giggled before smacking his cheek with a kiss.

"Sarah," Jessica said, sighing.

"I know. Damn thing." Sarah lifted her boob and flicked the nipple. "Has a mind of its own."

"Sarah's management for a clothing company." Jessica pointed to Yvonne as she settled into a kitchen chair. "The lovely Yvonne. She sells real estate."

"Hello!" Yvonne said, her voice musical and bright. "It's nice to meet you."

"You too," Corbin said.

Jessica's finger moved towards Jenna. "And Jenna, who you might have guessed is a model."

"Hello," she said, taking Yvonne's hand.

"And the twins you met at my party. Dakota, London. Dakota is the one with the hoop earrings and the darker highlights."

"She thinks," Dakota said, grinning.

"You didn't tell him about us?" Yvonne asked.

Jessica swallowed. "Some of it, but not everything. It hurt. A lot. And then him and I got together and I thought it would... drive him away." To Corbin, she whispered, "I'm sorry. I know this is super weird."

Corbin took her hand and squeezed it. "It is. But it doesn't change anything. Would you tell me the story though?"

Jessica nodded. "Last year, London and Dakota and some mutual friends recommended to a guy new to Agramonte that I was available for babysitting. Lionel was a single dad, and one of the most attractive men I've ever met." She blushed and stuttered, "I mean, apart from..."

"Jess," he said quietly. "It's okay."

"Aw," Jenna said, squeezing Yvonne's hand tighter.

"At first, babysitting was all I did for him. You know I feel about his son."

Corbin nodded encouragingly.

"But I saw him with all of them. Except maybe Victoria, right? I don't think you were in the picture yet?"

"That's right," Victoria said. "You and I actually hooked up with him for the first time on the same day, or right around then."

"Really?" Jessica asked. "I didn't know that. Um, anyways, things... progressed. Lionel and I started sleeping together. And that, um, led to me sleeping with... everyone here."

Corbin looked around, his eyes widening. "Oh. Oh wow."

"Yeaaah," Jessica said. "But then Lionel's ex-sister-in-law came back into the picture. Morgan." The room, already quiet save for her, seemed to fall deathly so, and she cleared her throat. "As much as Lionel liked me, he loved everyone else. And particularly Morgan. They got engaged. And I... I got jealous and selfish."

"No," London said vehemently.

"I did," Jessica said, sniffing again. Victoria grabbed a box of tissues and held them for her. Jessica plucked one out and dabbed at her eyes. "I... cared a lot about Lionel. I wanted him to myself. I begged him not too long before you and I met to... to break up with Morgan and everyone here. To marry me instead. He told me he didn't love me that way. Not like them."

Whatever she expected, it wasn't Corbin slowly lifting her hand so he could kiss it. "Men are assholes," he said quietly.

A brittle laugh escaped Jessica. "Yeah." She looked around at all the women in the room. "I'm sorry. I can't tell you how much."

"We get it," Jenna said softly.

"We all fell for him too," Yvonne agreed.

"You know we forgave you," Dakota said, and London nodded vigorously.

Victoria squeezed Jessica's knee. "I know you and I didn't get much of a chance to get to know one another, but I always liked you. I can't blame you for loving someone."

"But I tried to take him from you," Jessica protested.

"Yeah. You did," Sarah said, leaning forward. "You were a bitch."

"Sarah!" Yvonne said.

"You wanted to be a selfish guy hog and you blew it with six of the hottest pieces of donk on the block," Sarah continued.

"I-" Jessica said, on the verge of tears again.

"Is that what you need to hear?" Sarah asked, standing up. "Lionel is a great guy. All seven of us wouldn't be involved with him if he wasn't. And you wanted that for yourself. Guess what? We've all had those feelings at some point. I know I have."

"Me too," Victoria said quietly.

"Yeah," Jenna said, looking down.

London and Dakota both nodded again. Even Yvonne, after a minute, said yes too.

"Relationships are ugly and messy and painful and it sucks," Sarah said, and to Jessica's surprise, her friend's chest hitched as tears started rolling down her face. "But you could have just called us up and explained what happened and we would have still been friends, Jessie. How could you walk away from your friends? Do you know how much I miss you?"

"Sarah..." Jessica whispered. She stood up, and Sarah darted to her, wrapping her up in her arms. They clung together, crying, rocking.

One by one, the others stood up and joined them. There were so many they couldn't all get in on the hug, but they touched Jessica, let her know they were there, murmuring that they missed her too and they loved her. Sobs escaped Jessica then, powerful lunges of tears that left her shaking and nearly falling. Someone, Victoria maybe, helped her back down and she buried her head in her hands. Corbin, sweet Corbin, wrapped an arm around her and she buried her head into his chest, whispering, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry."

When the tears died back down, Corbin held her out and kissed her cheeks. She couldn't meet his eyes, and he murmured, "Hey. Talk to me."

"I thought you'd hear all this, get freaked out, and leave."

"Whaaaa? No. Never. I'm a little intimidated. Especially by..." He jerked his head in Sarah's direction.

Victoria muttered, "We all are."

"What's that?" Sarah asked.

"Nothing," Victoria and Corbin said together.

"There's something else," Jessica said, swallowing. "When we first talked about me teaching you how to sleep with anyone you wanted, I meant to make you more like Lionel. I didn't know at the time how much I'd care for you being just the person you are."

Corbin looked around. "I guess I'm a little worried I'm supposed to fill this guy's shoes. Like... it's fun being with Sasha or Brooke on occasion but I don't know if I could handle... this."

"You don't have to worry about that," Jessica said, more than a little relieved. "If we have fun with someone else, it's always going to be a more, mm, temporary thing. I want you. If you still want me."

For an answer to that, Corbin leaned in and kissed her gently. "Always."

"Aw, you two..." Yvonne said, rocking in her seat. "Jess, I'm so happy for you. London and Dakota told us a little bit. He stood up for you at your party?"

"Yes," Jessica said, grateful for firmer conversational ground. She launched into a story about how they met, and their escapades so far. London and Dakota looked impressed when she mentioned their hookups with Brooke and Sasha.

"Sasha Windsor? Wow. She's... wow," London said, eyes wide.

Sarah came back into the room with a disgruntled sigh. "Ugh, not enough drinking and dancing and me rubbing my best parts against Jessie's mouth."

"Oh, um," Jessica said, casting a look at Corbin. "I've got some plans for Corbin and myself tonight."

"What plans?" Sarah said flatly.

"Just, um, something personal."

Corbin raised his eyebrows. "Baby, if you want to go with your friends, don't let me hold you back."

"Oh, you're going with us too," Yvonne said.

"Yup!" London said cheerfully. "We're all going. Then we can get to know you and figure out if you're right for our Jessica."

"That's a great plan," Jenna said, smiling faintly. "But, um, I think we need some ground rules."

"We haven't even agreed yet," Jessica protested.

"You're talking like you have a choice," Sarah said.

Corbin jumped in. "I agree about the ground rules. I'm not comfortable messing around with anyone but Jessica. I don't want to feel like I'm cucking some guy."

"Good," Victoria said. "But Jessica, what about you and us?"

"We never got a goodbye sex party," Jenna said wistfully.

"I don't want you all to get the wrong idea," Jessica said hesitantly. "Lionel's well in my past now."

"We're not talking about another relationship," Yvonne said. "Just some fun tonight."

"So you and Corbin can touch each other all you want to," Dakota said. "And Jessica and us can touch each other all we want to. Corbin, you can watch, but nothing else unless it's with Jessica, got it?"

"And this isn't going to upset your, uh, boyfriend and his wife?" Corbin asked.

"We told you, we have the weekend to do whatever we want. So do they," Sarah said. "We're not his slaves or anything. We're his sluts but we're still our own women. He can be jealous."

"Morgan would get a kick out of this," Victoria said. "She misses you too, Jess."

The room went quiet at that. Jess nodded. "I... was really extra shitty to her."

"She wants to talk sometime. If you're ever up for it," Victoria said.

"I will. Someday." Jessica stood up, sighing. "Okay. Let's go get some drinks and do some dancing. As for the rest of it, if Corbin's okay with it, it would be nice to have some fun closure. I need to run upstairs and shower. I'll be back down in a minute."

"I'll join you," Corbin said. "I should probably grab a shower and change too."

"I'm going too," Victoria said. "Moral support."

Everyone stood up, and Jessica laughed. "One of you and Corbin. One. That's it."

* * *

While the herd of gorgeous women battled it out downstairs for who would get to join them, Jessica and Corbin had a quiet moment together upstairs in her bedroom. She wrapped her arms around him and leaned her head against his chest, her favorite spot to be in the entire world.

"You're too good to me," she murmured.

He chuckled and held her tight. "Hey. I told you. I'm not going anywhere. It's a crazy story but it's nothing I can't deal with. I had a feeling the guy was magnetic if he had a wife, the twins, and you. A handful more than that is just more numbers." He held Jessica out and kissed her softly. "I still think he's an idiot for not picking you."

"I miss these girls, Corbin. But I want you to know, what we agreed, about only doing things together, I mean that. Not even with them."

"I trust you," Corbin said, and kissed her nose. "Just, please tell me you really don't want me to be this guy. I don't know if I can compete with that."

"You don't have to." She pulled back, looking up at him, her face completely serious. "Corbin, I love you. Not some fantasy version of you. This man. Right here. I love you."

He drew a deep, hard breath and wrapped her in his arms again. "I love you too. So much it scares me sometimes."

She let out a shaky laugh. "Me too."

"Wow," he said, holding her tight. "That's... that's out in the open now."

"Yeah," she said, laughing more and sniffing hard.

"Awww," someone said from the doorway. They both looked over to Jenna and Yvonne peeking in. Corbin grinned and squeezed Jessica one more time before letting her go.

"Which one of you won out?" Jessica asked.

"Me," Jenna said, stepping into the room.

Jessica curled a finger at her, watching her boyfriend with a growing smirk. "Then you can help me undress and show Corbin what's in store for him sometime this weekend."

"Sorry?" Corbin asked, confused. He knew Jessica had a surprise for him but he couldn't figure out what she meant.

"Just wait," Jessica said. Jenna came to her, and she pulled the other woman in, still watching Corbin, smirk widening as his mouth fell open. The two kissed, a long, slow thing with plenty of breathy moaning he knew was overemphasized for his part but loved anyways. His cock snapped to attention as Jenna began to peel away Jessica's outfit, stopping for plenty of long brushes of skin against skin. She knelt to draw down Jessica's panties. Her hands came around to Jessica's backside, still obstructed from view, and Jenna pulled back, grinning.

"Oh, naughty girl," she said throatily.

"What?" Corbin asked, his voice hoarse.

"Remember when you, Yvonne, and Victoria filled every inch of me with toys?" Jessica asked, brushing Jenna's hair away from her face.

"How could I forget?" Jenna asked.

"You... did?" Corbin's throat grew so tight he worried he wouldn't breathe.

"I came so hard, Corbin," Jessica moaned. "It was my birthday and they treated me like their fuck toy."

"Jesus," he said. "What's back there? What are you wearing?"

"It's not what she's wearing," Jenna said, turning Jess slowly. "It's what she's got inside her. To get ready for you."

She tugged down Jessica's panties. Corbin didn't know what he was looking at, not at first. He'd seen them only in pornos. Realization swept over him slowly and he blinked.

"We're going to... to, um, have, ah, butt... sex?"

Jessica stood upright, grinning over her shoulder. "This is your next lesson."

"Oh, we are so going to help with this," Jenna said.

"Mm," Jessica said. "I love that idea. But first... dancing."

Corbin said weakly, "Yeah. Dancing."

* * *

Corbin volunteered to be a designated driver, thinking they would take their own cars, but one of them had already made arrangements for a car service that evening, and they wound up riding in a monster of a van with three rows of seating and a small minibar. The back was lit in soft tones with a faux copper trim, far more elegant than a party van. The driver, whose first name was actually Hammer, was a tall, spectral man who knew the women of the group, and greeted them with a smile.

At the club, they might not have been able to sneak Corbin in if it wasn't for Sarah and her willingness to charm the bouncer. She made simpering an art form, and finally the guy gave in and said, "All right, I'll do it for a kiss on the cheek." Sarah jumped up and down, clapping, and the guy nearly fainted. Everyone, save Corbin, gave him a kiss on the cheek and he waved them through, chuckling.

"Careful with them," the bouncer said to Corbin with a wink.

"No kidding," Corbin agreed cheerfully.

Jessica realized there was one thing Corbin could do far better than Lionel ever could besides loving her, and that was dance. Part of it was his capability of just letting go. Where Lionel would have been self-conscious about his image - or maybe too distracted by his beautiful girlfriends and wife together - Corbin was out to have fun from the first moment on the club's dance floor.

They went out as a group. There would be time for Jessica and Corbin to dance together later, but at first, there came the joy of being reunited. The women made a big circle with Corbin, gyrating to the pulsing beats. Cool yellows and blues swirled across the friends, former and new, and they plunged themselves into the beginnings of the wild night.

Guys started circling almost immediately, and all the women had to shut them down at least a few times. Sarah got the brunt of it in the most revealing outfit of the group by a mile, so Jessica grabbed Corbin's arm and shouted in his ear, "Dance with her! I'm going to go get drinks with Yvonne."

He nodded and bobbed in time to Sarah, who looked immediately grateful. The two guys watching her groaned when she turned and shimmied down Corbin's body, glaring at the two of them. Corbin gripped her waist and swayed with her. The twins staked a claim right next to them, dancing together in a wild blend of blonde hair and limbs, and to the other side were Jenna and Victoria, stylish, sexy, free. Jenna drew nearly as many eyes as Sarah, but none of the group were lacking for attention, even Corbin. More than a few women looked his way, though his eyes were only for Jessica's friends.

Victoria cut in, looping her arms around Corbin's neck and swaying fast with him as she grinned. "You've got rhythm!" she shouted.

"Thanks! You're all great too!"

It would be the only words he spoke for a good long while. The music was too loud for much more than that, and he lost himself to the beats. They drew something out of him, something born of instinct. His thoughts left him and there was only the soft, beautiful flesh surrounding him, whirling with him, grinding up against him. It was only much later that he realized he was being watched. Jessica, and she had a savage look on her face, half-lust, half-smile. She and Yvonne handed off the armful of drinks to the other women and took up a space with him. Corbin wrapped his arm around their waists and they danced together, Yvonne's breasts occasionally brushing his arm, Jessica's almost constantly.

Corbin didn't realize how hard he was until Jessica turned so her ass was against him, grinding against his bulge. All he could think of in that moment was taking that for the first time until the need in him roared. She knew exactly what she was doing, staying right there, rubbing up and down on him as she reached up and behind her, cupping at his face. He ground his dick against her ass, kissing her neck, her shoulder, his hands wrapping around her waist as they moved. The others watched, predatory birds waiting for their meal, but Corbin and Jessica owned that slice of the night together, just the two of them.