Fantasy Man Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ian_Snow
Ian_Snow
1,618 Followers

Corbin was glad he'd already come once. The sights and the moans filling the room overwhelmed him, nearly drove him to pick up his pace and really fuck Jessica's ass. But he kept his tempo slow, even, a machine driven to do a job. Holding off became easier the more he focused on Jessica, on her clit, on the hand on her ass as he slid back and forth inside her. His girlfriend shook from the pleasure, and he thrilled to the feeling.

"Shit, ooh, oh, Jessica," Sarah cried out. "Right, right there, oh fuck, oh, ohhhh!"

Sarah's hands shot up, waving in the air, and someone, Jenna maybe, grabbed them and held them. Sarah wriggled on the sheets, but Jessica kept going, kept licking her, and the curvaceous woman let out a wild, "Nnnnn! Fuck! Coooming!"

She wriggled harder, and Victoria started dropping her hips harder against the curvaceous young woman's mouth. Her ass bounced a hypnotic rhythm, one Corbin found himself entranced by. Yvonne and the twins, like a hive mind, shot to her, kissing her bared flesh, trailing her back, her ass. Victoria took them all in, mouth agape, and she grabbed one of the twins to kiss her hard. A muffled cry from her lips reached Corbin, and though there was no real indication she came, Victoria toppled sideways, catching her breath.

Sarah gasped for air too, and moaned, "Someone... someone take my place, I can't, I came so fucking hard..."

Yvonne helped her away and onto the bench seat. Sarah sat and rocked, her mouth wide as she watched Corbin fuck Jessica's ass. Yvonne slid into place in front of Jessica and Corbin's girlfriend immediately went to it, sucking and slurping at her pussy. Jenna mounted her girlfriend, facing Corbin, and the supermodel bunched up her own hair and gripped it tight as she rocked her hips on Yvonne's face. The twins each went to one of her nipples, sucking them down greedily, hands behind Jenna and all over Yvonne and Jessica.

"He can go like Lionel," Sarah croaked. "And you're only a freshman? Jesus."

"Jessica's a great teacher."

"You can't teach that, hon," Sarah said, grinning.

When he stopped to add more lube, Jessica moaned in disappointment. When he slid back into her, she tensed again, and this time, barely relaxed. She was riding the edge, hard, and her moans reached a desperate, rhythmic state.

"Mm, mm, fu-fuck..."

"Come for them, baby," Corbin growled, "come for all of them."

"Yuh huh, full, so fulllll..."

He tweaked her clit and circled it with two fingers. Jessica's back, already tense, jumped, and she lifted up from Yvonne's pussy, her mouth gleaming, her eyes wide. "Oh fuck, oh fuuuuuck!"

She came with a jolt, stuttering out a laugh again. The pleasure by that point left her unable to do much than drop her head against Yvonne's pussy. She slid back and forth with Corbin's rocking, her mouth opening and closing, her eyes squeezing shut. Corbin was growing close too, and he gripped her waist now, trying desperately to savor this moment, but unable to hang onto it forever.

He jerked out at the last, groaning, his hands going immediately to his cock. Jessica pushed herself up with the last of her strength and twisted around. She crawled to him on her knees, clutching at his shoulders to kiss him, to pant against his mouth. Her hand joined his and they stroked together, forehead to forehead.

"Jessica, oh, God, Jessica..."

"Let it go, let it go, I love you, I love you," she whispered, and chased his lips again.

He came. It arced against her stomach, hit her thighs. He came and came, but all he could notice in that moment were her words. I love you. I love you.

More movement. Sarah was back in the thick of it, arranging bodies like a general. Jessica and Corbin slipped off the bed, her gingerly. Dakota broke away long enough to gasp, "We should show him how to clean her up," but Jessica shook her head.

"No, it's okay. You all have fun. We'll get cleaned up and rejoin you."

For the second time that night, they wound up in Yvonne's shower, but this time, all they did was clean each other. She showed him how to tend to her ginger backside with soft, easy strokes of a wet washrag. When the water was back off, she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed his bare chest before snuggling against him.

"Was it okay?" Corbin asked.

"God, yes," Jessica mumbled. She pulled away and sniffed. "Crazy night."

"The craziest."

From the bedroom they heard Jenna wail, "Oh shit, shit, shove that thing up my ass, you slut!"

Jessica burst out laughing, and Corbin joined in, stroking her hair. "I want to be part of their life again," she said. "I think this was just a one-time thing. But... I'd like to be close to them again." She pulled back, staring up at him. He smiled and kissed her.

"Glad you got some closure," he murmured.

"Me too."

* * *

By the time Jessica and Corbin woke up in one of Yvonne's spare bedrooms, someone was up and cooking breakfast. They showered quickly and dressed, though Jessica's skirt had indeed been ruined by Corbin's enthusiasm. They had to settle for her wearing a robe and tying it tight.

It was Sarah in the kitchen, with a sleepy, bedraggled Dakota at the breakfast table, reading a newspaper. "Morning!" Sarah said, chipper.

"I thought you'd be out another few hours," Jessica said, stepping in and giving her friend a peck on the cheek.

"Nope. I wanted to be up in case you tried to..." Sarah lost her smile, and shook her head. She shook. It was such a tiny thing Jessica almost didn't notice it, but then she realized what was going on and wrapped her friend up in her arms. Sarah whispered, "Don't you leave us behind again. I know last night can't happen again, but I don't want you to say goodbye forever, Jessie."

"I won't. And I'm so sorry about trying to take Lionel away from you."

"Don't be. Like we said, we've all thought about it." She booped Jessica in the boob. "You were the only one of us who actually had the guts to try it."

"Don't try to make excuses for me," Jessica said. "I was horrible."

"So make it better," Dakota said, shrugging. "Have breakfast with us, then get together with us every now and again."

"That sounds great," Jessica said, and took Corbin by the waist.

"Thanks for the help last night," he said to Dakota.

"Oh hey, you did great."

"Yeah, he did," Jessica said, nudging him with her hip.

The others joined them just in time for eggs benedict and fried potatoes. Sarah was an amazing cook and told Corbin if she came around Jessica's, she'd help in his culinary education. She also apologized for holding a knife on him, but considering how the night wound up, he was only all too happy to let it slide.

After a round of hugs and mostly chaste kisses, Jessica and Corbin were being driven back to her place. He held her hand the whole time and she rested with her head on his shoulder, nearly asleep, so dazed and happy.

"You love me," she whispered.

"I love you," he confirmed. "And you love me."

"Mm hm."

"Mm."

"We are so eloquent."

He chuckled and kissed the top of her head.

* * *

At home, while Corbin made coffee, Jessica got a call. Josh. She answered, "Hey, Joshy."

Josh groaned. "Don't call me that. Especially not if you want to hear the good news."

Jessica sucked in a breath. "No way."

"Yes. You're both in. But Jessica?"

"What?"

"There's a catch. A really, really weird catch." He took a breath, and told her.

Jessica stared at the phone, dead silent. Then, finally, she whispered, "Holy crap."

Ian_Snow
Ian_Snow
1,618 Followers