Fantasy Man Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ian_Snow
Ian_Snow
1,626 Followers

When Jessica finally broke away for a drink, Yvonne slid into her place, her hands on his ass, daring him with a playful smirk to do the same to her and break the rules for the evening. He didn't, keeping them to her waist, but oh God, he was tempted. Then came the twins again, each one to a side, leaning in and breathing on his neck, stirring his already hard prick. Victoria, with that sweet swell of an ass, grinding against him, dropping low, snaking back up. Jenna, behind him, breasts against his back, hands slipping down his sides before he whirled on her and they danced together, sliding, bouncing. And Sarah, gorgeous Sarah, the evilest of the bunch, doing all that and more, even gripping him through his pants, eyebrow raised.

They moved.

Jessica, in the van, twisted with one knee up on the seat, kissing him, her hand down his pants, his under her blouse. Jenna and Yvonne ahead of them, lips clashing, tongues dancing.

Another club, this one with more of a Latin vibe to the music. The heat made Corbin dizzy, the women drove him mad. This time, he was the outsider watching as the women circled Jessica, pushing her playfully between them as they ground against her, danced with her, swayed with her. Jessica was left just as much a panting mess as he'd been in the last club, her cheeks red, hair wild. At one point with Yvonne and Victoria, he was sure they were doing something more, though his view was blocked by the wall of other women. But when Jessica came back to him, her lips parted, she brought her fingers up and fed them to him.

They tasted like pussy.

"I need you," he growled into her ear. "Now."

Jessica threw the others a look over her shoulder. "We're going."

* * *

Someone's house. Yvonne's, he thought. It was beautiful and big and he couldn't give less of a fuck about it as Jessica tugged him along behind her, hand not on his, but his cock through his slacks.

"Master bedroom's upstairs," Victoria said, but Corbin spied a big dining room table, elegant, well-built. He grabbed Jessica's hand and pulled her to it. Teased for too long, his need for her roared in his ears and he would have her now. She hurried with him, just as eager, just as ready.

"Oh no, no the good table," Yvonne said.

"Let it go," Jenna said. "I don't think anything's going to stop them."

Corbin got Jessica naked as fast as he possibly could, probably breaking the zipper on her skirt in the process. The only bit of his own clothing to come down were his pants. He hoisted Jessica up onto the table and she wrapped her legs around him, eyes locked on his as he lined up his achingly hard cock with her slick cunt. She clutched his back as he drove into her with a hard, deep stroke, grunting his pleasure as he finally found an end to the night's teasing.

"Fuuuck!" Jessica gasped.

"Dibs on her face," Sarah said, shooting forward, but Victoria grabbed her.

"Let's watch this first time."

"But... my pussy..."

"I'm sure it will get plenty of attention."

The other women circled around the table, getting up close and watching Corbin slide in and out of Jessica. Neither of them noticed the others. For the moment they only existed for each other. Her legs kicked out and he grabbed them instinctually, lifting them and kissing each ankle before hoisting them up over his shoulders. The effect on Jessica was immediate and her back arched like a bow.

"Nnngh, like that, so deep," she cried out.

"Ooh, he's good," Jenna said.

"Good-sized too," Dakota said.

"His butt isn't bad either," London said, standing behind the part in question.

Corbin's balls smacked off Jessica's skin as he thought about taking her ass soon. The thought sent a thrill through him and he fucked Jessica even harder, making her reach up behind her head in a futile gesture of trying to find something to hold onto. He leaned down and kissed her, bringing her knees nearly to her chest as he got even better leverage.

"Fuck fuck fuck, I'm going to come, I'm coming so fucking fast," Jessica gasped, laughing breathlessly.

Yvonne licked her lips. "There's our Jessie's laugh."

"It always makes me so wet," Sarah breathed. She'd lost most her clothes at some point, standing there only in her bra and panties.

"You're always wet," Jenna said.

"True," Sarah said, sliding her hand into her panties and fingering herself.

Jessica arched up again, this time so hard she was only resting on her shoulders. A rhythmic sucking noise told everyone in the room how well her and Corbin fit, and though it probably would have made them laugh under other circumstances, it drove everyone to follow Sarah's lead and begin stripping down.

Corbin, utterly focused on Jessica as she neared, growled, "I can't wait to take your ass."

"Ohhh, God, me too," Jessica whimpered. "Love it in the ass, you're going to fill me so much..."

"First though I'm going to come inside you."

"Yess!" she cried out, fingernails scraping at the tabletop. "Come in me, come in me, come in ME!"

Her feet kicked, and that wicked sense of vertigo whipped through her as she opened her eyes wide, mouth agape. She could say nothing as she came, shuddering from head to toe, but when she finally gained control of her lungs again, she yelled, "Cooorbin!"

She fell back down to the table, or would have, if Corbin hadn't acted on pure instinct and guided his hands under her back. He lifted her, his cock deep in her pussy, and she clung to his neck, laughing, gasping for air. They stayed like that for a minute, her coming down, staring into her man's eyes, and then he was lowering her. He pulled out, drawing a moan of regret from her before turning her around. He stared at his prize for the weekend - her ass. She crossed her forearms on the table and wiggled her bottom at him. Corbin gripped her hips and sheathed himself back inside her wet, quivering pussy.

Only then did they gain some sort of awareness of the show around them. Jenna held Dakota in front of her, one arm around her waist, the other's fingers plunging in and out of the gorgeous twin. London was sitting on a chair, legs spread wide, vigorously fingering herself, cheeks flushed, breaths soft and swift. Yvonne was on her knees in front of Sarah, the only one not watching the show. Sarah fisted her blonde hair, her hips rocking back and forth as Yvonne ate her out, her eyes locked on Jessica's face as she bounced back and forth from the hard fucking. Victoria was gone but came back in a minute with a big vibrator in hand. She wasted no time buzzing both her clit and her ass with its double tips, eyes flicking between Jessica and Sarah.

The sights spurred Corbin on, but it was Jessica's ass in front of him that threatened to make him finally boil over. He slid apart her cheeks, and feeling bold, he circled her asshole with the tip of his finger. She loved that, rocking back and forth even harder, her breasts flattening against the table.

"Not without lube," Sarah said. Corbin nodded at her.

"I know that much."

"Good. We'll help you tonight. Later."

"Oh fuck," Jessica whimpered. "That's going to be..."

"Hot," Yvonne said. "Mm, yeah, let's show him how to take your ass, Jessie."

The thought drove Corbin right to the edge. His cock surged, and he grunted, "Jessica..."

"Yeessss, come in me, baby."

"Nnnngh, fuck!" he groaned, his cock going deep one last time, coming, coming, coming. There was so much of him that when He finally pulled back, Jessica leaked him right onto the rug.

"Sorry," he gasped at Yvonne.

"Screw it, it's just a rug," she murmured, staring at his come drizzling out of Jessica's pussy. "Upstairs, everyone. Now."

* * *

Corbin and Jessica showered together in the massive master bathroom. Corbin looked all around as Jessica began to lather up and said, "This bathroom is crazy."

"Right?" Jessica asked. "You should see the twins'. It's like all columns and marble and stuff and they have this big in-ground tub with stairs and everything. It sounds awesome but it takes for-frickin'-ever to fill up."

"How'd they make their money if they're still in college?" he asked, peeling open a bar of guest soap.

"Their dad was a big special effects innovator." She turned and smiled. "If it's not too weird, we'll have lunch or dinner with them sometime and you can get to know everyone properly."

"Sure. They seem great."

"Mm hm," she murmured. "Tell me it again."

"What?"

Jessica smiled against his lips. "That you love me."

"I love you."

They kissed, and he slid the bar of soap up and down her back, getting her nice and sudsy under the hot spill of the shower. There wasn't much cleaning done in those few minutes. The soap squirted away from him and he didn't care, drawing Jessica in tighter, kneading her ass as his prick thickened again against her. They wound up against the glass of the shower, the water spraying across his back as he lifted Jessica again, his cock right at her sex. She whimpered as he settled her down onto him, slowly dropping her onto his cock as he held her tight. Her water-slicked breasts drew his eye as she locked her legs behind his ass.

He bobbed with her, her ass sliding against the glass as the steam billowed around them. She clutched at his long hair, his head, and their lips made more music than their bodies, tongues flicking together playfully.

Their reverie was broken up when Yvonne said, "Hey, just need to grab the l... oh, they're at it again!"

"Already?" Victoria called. "Wow, I'm impressed."

"Hang on, hang on, hang on." That was Sarah, and true to form, a moment later, she flung open the door to the shower and stepped inside, completely nude. Corbin, ever dutiful, locked his eyes on Jessica's, but she gave him a devilish grin and reached up to twist his chin towards Sarah.

"You really need to enjoy the view while you can," she murmured.

And what a view it was. Sarah's huge bust and wide hips drew his eyes like a magnet, defying her tiny waist. She wasted no time coming to them.

"I'm not going another minute without my Jessie eating me," she snapped. "Out. Now."

Corbin eased Jessica down and she kissed his jaw. "Mm, we are definitely picking that one back up another time."

"No doubt," he said.

Sarah grabbed Jessica by the arm and led her out of the shower and into the master bedroom. Corbin followed, staring at the two women's asses until he realized the rest of the army of women were waiting, all as naked, all just as incredibly gorgeous. This guy Lionel was something else, Corbin thought.

The massive bed had been stripped down to its sheets and topped with towels. Lube and an assortment of dildos and vibrators sat on a long dresser. Sarah hopped up onto the bed and crawled across it on all fours, her ass a tantalizing sight as it swayed. When she reached the middle she flopped over onto her back and snapped her fingers, pointing at her pussy. Jessica looked at Corbin, hesitation in her eyes.

"I'm yours," she said. "If this makes you uncomfortable..."

"No," he said quietly. "Have fun with them, Jess."

She kissed him again, and gripped his cock. "Don't leave me hanging for long," she murmured. To Dakota and London, she said, "Would you walk him through it?"

"Of course," they said as one, then nudged each other. Corbin knew from Jessica that they were lovers, but they didn't know he knew and were keeping it strictly PG for the time being.

Jessica crawled after Sarah, her eyes locked on the other woman as Sarah spread her legs and grinned her mad grin. "My Jessie," she murmured. "I'm glad you're here."

"Me too," Jessica said and before she got to work, she made her way up Sarah's body and kissed her gently.

"You left us," Sarah murmured. "I know it hurt with him and Morgan, but you left all of us."

"I'm sorry." Jessica kissed her again, and repeated herself, "I'm so sorry, Sarah. And to everybody. You all deserved better than me trying to steal him away from you."

As Jessica slithered her way back down Sarah's body, Victoria said quietly, "Even if the sex tonight winds up only a one-time thing, don't cut us off again."

"Please," Jenna said. "We missed you, Jessie."

All the women echoed her, and Dakota dabbed at her eyes. She came to Corbin, followed by her sister, and they pointed at the lube. He nodded and retrieved it before climbing up on the bed.

Meanwhile, Jessica dipped her head, and breathed deep Sarah's slick sex. "Corbin," Victoria said, "Sarah's going to have her mouth available. Why don't you pick someone to change that?"

He grinned. "How about you? I'd love to see your ass while I'm taking Jessica's."

"She does have a terrific ass," Jenna said, and sauntered over to Victoria to give it a good spank.

As Jessica began to lick Sarah's pussy, Victoria climbed up on the bed too and joined the trio. She shared a shy smile with Corbin as he neared Jessica. "Please, remember the rules tonight, okay? We really do love Lionel."

"Don't worry," he said. "I'd feel weird about it too."

The twins came to the bed too, kneeling on the edge near Corbin. "Okay," London said. "Use a generous amount of lube on your fingertips. Always better to use too much than too little. Then drizzle some near her bud."

He nodded, intensely focused on Jessica's head bobbing slowly up and down Sarah's slit. Victoria swung her leg over Sarah's face, and the curvy woman said happily, "Finally, I get to eat someone." Victoria descended on her, looking over her shoulder at Corbin, her hands on her ass. She gave herself a spank, and he grinned.

His attention shifted to Jessica's ass. He did as the twins told him, carefully lubing up his fingers. Some dripped onto the towels beneath them and he winced. "Sorry."

"Oh, it's always messy," London said. "Don't sweat it. That's why we laid towels down. That's probably a good lesson too. Always have towels for this."

As he drizzled lube into Jessica's crack, Jenna and Yvonne pulled around a bench seat from the front of the bed. They straddled it, Yvonne behind Jenna, idly running her fingers across the other woman's waist as they watched.

"Now, she's been preparing for you, so she should be good and ready. Another time, when you two are feeling adventurous, try giving her a lick there first. Jessie loves that."

"It's true," Jessica murmured against Sarah's sex.

Dakota said, "Even if she's ready, it doesn't hurt to help her relax by slipping a finger into her. Then, if she's loose and relaxed enough, try two, or even three. It helps make it more comfortable for her."

"Okay," Corbin said. He gave Jessica one more lick and pulled back just far enough that he could slip a pinky into Jessica's bud. He knew enough to go slowly, very slowly, and he was careful not to scrape her walls.

She glanced over her shoulder at him. "Just like that, baby."

"Ease in, there you go," London said. "You're a natural. Does she seem ready for two fingers?"

"I think so," Corbin said. He pulled back to Jessica's entrance and gave the twins a questioning glance. London nodded, and this time he pushed two fingers into Jessica. She moaned deep and throatily into Sarah's pussy, and Corbin contented himself with a slow, easy push into her bottom. This was different than her pussy. Her pussy tried to clench at his fingers, welcome them further. Her ass wasn't so responsive but it was tighter.

He fingered her for long minutes as the focus shifted to Sarah and Victoria's pleasure. Jessica knew Sarah's pussy well and what she liked - which was pretty much everything. She kept up a long, slow pace, taking deep laps before teasing her clit for a minute. It was enough to make the other woman, already turned on, squirm.

Victoria was clearly enjoying herself too, rocking on Sarah's face. Sarah gripped her bottom, and Victoria's own hands rested on Sarah's. The sight was spectacular, and left Corbin's cock rigid. Yvonne and Jenna had started something too. When he looked over in that direction as his fingers squelched in and out of Jessica's ass, Yvonne had three fingers in Jenna's pussy, her knuckles shuffling up and down as she kissed the other woman's shoulder and neck.

"Use more lube," she murmured, staring at Corbin.

"Huh?" London asked, broken out of a trance. "Oh, right. Add a little more lube to your fingers or your cock now and then. It helps keep Jessica comfortable."

"Mm hm," Jessica moaned against Sarah's pussy.

Corbin pulled his fingers free and added more lube before sliding them back inside. He decided Jessica could probably take a third, and her deep hiss of pleasure when he added it to the others let him know she agreed.

"Now," Dakota said, "what's your other hand doing?"

Corbin looked at her blankly for a moment, the lust making his brain hazy. He blinked and shook his head before returning his attention to Jessica and sliding his free hand along his girlfriend's puffy pussy lips.

"Yesss," Jenna moaned. Corbin wasn't sure if it was because of what he was doing or Yvonne. Shit, he thought, if this Lionel guy was to walk in right now, he'd be a dead man.

But what a way to go.

He slid his fingers into Jessica's pussy as his others pushed deep into her ass. Dakota leaned in and looked, her breath hard and fast. "Like that," she said. "Exactly like that. If you ever take her with another man, you need to alternate, you in, then out as he pushes in. That way she's not too full all at once."

"That won't happen," Jessica said, her head coming up. "Corbin's my..." She blushed. "He's my one."

"Oh," Dakota said, smiling. "Then he's a lucky man."

"I am," Corbin said, staring at Jessica, the haze gone completely now. Her one. Whatever else happened that night, it couldn't match that moment.

Sarah freed her hands from Victoria's and pointed at her pussy. Jessica laughed shakily and returned to it. Corbin pulled his fingers out of her folds and traced a heart along her lower back. She threw him a quick, shy smile over her shoulder before focusing on Sarah again.

"I think she's ready," London said. "Pour a little bit more lube into your hand. Then slick up your first few inches."

Corbin nodded and did as she told him. Jenna and Yvonne moved to the bed, standing beside it as he stroked his cock and lined up behind Jessica's bottom.

"We love you, Jessie," Yvonne said. Everyone else echoed her statement, even Sarah. And Jessica pushed her head up.

"I love you all too. Forgive me?"

A chorus of agreement broke out, and Dakota nodded to Corbin. He drew in a deep breath, and London whispered, "Slowly now."

Corbin's tip grazed her bud, and slowly, he eased into her. She froze, and he asked hurriedly, "Okay?"

"Yes. It's good. It's very good."

Without having to be told, he reached under her again and brushed her clit with his finger. Slowly, he slid further into her ass, her walls so tight around him. She took him slowly, not without effort, but she didn't seem to be in pain, either.

"Holy shit," he gasped. "That feels amazing."

"Nnn huh!" Jessica agreed, just as hoarse as he was. "Right... right about there, okay?"

"Got it," he said.

With that, everyone moved. Jessica dropped her head back to Sarah's pussy. Jenna and Yvonne climbed up on the bed, Yvonne going for Sarah's breasts, Jenna kissing and fondling Victoria. The twins reached for Jessica, stroking her, teasing her. There wasn't an inch of her they didn't try to touch between the two of them. Corbin slid back to Jessica's entrance, then slowly back in to the depth she liked, all the while strumming her clit and teasing her pussy.

Jessica's licking grew frantic. But then again, so did Sarah's. The two women were in a race to make their individual partners come. Yvonne tweaked Sarah's nipple, eliciting a sharp moan from the other woman. Jenna's expert lips moved to Victoria's breasts, sucking, licking as she stared up at the other woman.

Ian_Snow
Ian_Snow
1,626 Followers