Fantasy Man Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Corbin stopped, gaping at the show in front of him. The big double doors to the library were flung wide open and propped open, so it wasn't like they didn't want an audience, but he still felt a rush of guilt. The young black woman glanced over and grinned.

"Are you Corbin?"

Startled, he nearly jumped. "Um. Yeah. Sorry. Uh... uh..."

"Nia. I'm friends with Jessica." She turned and rose up just high enough that her pert breasts were fully visible, her tiny nipples hard. The redhead reached over and cupped one. "I was the one who gave her your address after her party. I'd say I'm sorry but it seems to have worked out."

"Oh. Hi. Uh, nice to meet you. I'll... leave you to it."

Nia snickered. "You're all right. You want to join in?"

The man on the desk shoved off and approached both women, lifting up his shirt. He was surprisingly well built for a professor, but his pecs were hidden away under a forest of chest hair. The redhead turned her head and cooed as he brought his cock to her lips.

"No, I'm good," Corbin said, then hastily added, "Not that you're not beautiful or anything."

"But you're Jessica's," Nia said, standing up. Her pubic hair was trimmed into a neat diamond pattern and she smiled when she caught him staring. "That's too bad. But if you two feel like bringing in a third sometime..." She turned and gripped her bottom, giving Corbin a fiery smile over her shoulder. "Come find me, hm?"

They were drawing a crowd and Corbin hadn't noticed up until that point. He glanced around, feeling oddly like he was guilty of something, and returned his attention back to Nia as she came around the bench seat to lean down and kiss the redhead's curvy butt. Watching Corbin out of the corner of her eye, she flicked out her long tongue and ran it up and down the redhead's cleft.

"Jesus," Corbin whispered. The people around him pushed in for a better view and he stumbled away, his cock rising to the thought of the trio in there.

In that brief interlude, it was as though a switch had been thrown and the night's festivities really got started. The crowd at the bar thinned dramatically, though a raven-haired student sat up on the bartop, getting enthusiastically eaten out by a young professor with feathered hair. Standing nearby and watching, Josh stood behind a female professor, one arm looped around her stomach while he groped her breast through her dress, his lips on her neck. He caught Corbin's eye and nodded curtly before returning his attention to the display before them.

In one of the entertaining areas, a busty student danced with a female professor while three guys watched. One was young enough to be a student, the other two could have gone either way. The two women flowed together, hands everywhere but doing little more than petting as they stoked the heat in the room. Corbin watched dazedly, his already achingly hard cock straining. This was so darkly taboo, an orgy of students and teachers. It was now plain as day why the rules were so stringently enforced. If word of this got out, everyone involved would be ruined in one way or another.

One of the guys watching saw him and strode over, grinning like the devil himself. "Corbin, right?"

"Huh?" Corbin asked, his attention still on the gorgeous pair of women. He shook his head and said, "Uh, yeah. Yes sir, I mean."

The man chuckled. "They're beautiful, aren't they?"

"Yes sir. They are."

"I hear you've done pretty good for yourself too," The man gripped his shoulder and squeezed. "The hottest women at the party and you get both of them."

"I'm a lucky man," Corbin said, swallowing. "Excuse me."

"Sure. Good luck. Don't let them eat you alive."

Corbin chuckled weakly and moved on. In the billiards room, Billy and Bethani were already completely nude, Bethani bent over the pool table while Billy fucked her hard from behind, his muscles straining with every thrust. A female professor sat on a stool right next to them, her legs spread wide, her fingers at her sex. Both Billy and Bethani glanced up and Bethani blushed hard as Corbin gaped at her big swinging breasts.

"Sorry," he said.

Billy chuckled. "it's a sex party, dude. It's all right." He licked his palm and gave Bethani a hard crack of her ass. "Isn't it, baby?"

"Yesss!" Bethani gasped.

"Besides, Bethani doesn't mind. Do you?'

"Bill-ly!" she whined.

"Tell him why," Billy said. He smacked her ass again. "She's a little shy. But when she talks about who she wants to fuck, your name's come up a couple times."

"What?" Corbin asked.

"Mmmm!" Bethani moaned, dropping her head. Billy fucked her even harder, and the professor stood up, trailing his sides and his pecs with her long fingernails. He grabbed her by the back of her head and kissed her.

"Line up beside her," Billy ordered. The professor did, her skirt hoisted high. Billy jerked out of Bethani and stepped behind the pretty brunette. He shoved into her all the way to his balls, his eyes rolling up with the pleasure. "MILF pussy, man. Nothing on Earth like it."

Bethani pushed herself up onto one arm, her other hand sliding down between her legs. "If Jessie lets you off the leash later, come find us."

"Did I say you could fuck him?" Billy growled.

"Like you'd say no," Bethani said, turning around so she could watch her fiancé fuck the professor.

Corbin moved on again, his throat dry. Bethani wanted him. Holy shit. A passing woman, who looked just young enough she could have been either a student or a professor, reached out and patted his groin as she walked by, grinning to herself without a word. He turned and watched her walk on, her ass so plump and swishing with every step. A clock on the wall got his attention. Almost time. How was that possible? He'd just split from Jessica and Dr. Madison, hadn't he?

Oh God, what was the name of the room? Corbin froze. This was like one of his nightmares about forgetting where is classes were or that he was signed on for courses he didn't understand. Jesus, if he screwed this up, it wasn't just his ass, but Jessica's. He hurried down the long main hallway, looking at all the closed doors. Neat placards on blue paper stock hung on each. Edinburgh. Cape Town. Amsterdam. Budapest. Suzhou. Gruyeres.

Gruyeres? Was that it? He squinted at the door, drew a breath, and knocked softly on it. No one answered, and when he opened the door, it looked in on a tiny, unoccupied bedroom with a double bed and an end table. Nope. Not it.

Shit. Maybe he had the wrong floor. There were a pair of stairwells off a T-intersection at the end of the hallway, bordering one last room.

Hallstaff.

That was it. Corbin swallowed. He could do this. For Jessica and for himself. Sleeping with Dr. Madison was the last big step before he pursued Dr. Windsor. If he could sleep with her before Christmas, Jessica was his however he wanted. If he didn't, he was hers. No one would lose, but he had everything to gain.

His doubts fell away. He had to be the man Jessica had been teaching him to become all this time.

The door was locked, but when he knocked, Jessica opened it for him. Breath and thought escaped him. She was dressed only in her black panties and bra, and she wasn't the only one. Lounging on a massive bed was Dr. Madison clad only in boy shorts and a bra pushing up her big breasts, both nearly the shade of her dress. Her blonde hair spilled down along a set of satin pillows in a way that could have only been arranged.

Corbin barely noticed the room around them, only taking note of an armchair pushed close to the bed. A bowl full of condoms and a pile of silky fabric sat on the end table. Gone was the nervous boy and in his place slammed the man. Corbin saw what he wanted and he wanted it now.

He took Jessica by the waist and kissed her hard, pushing her back far enough that he could kick the door shut behind him. His hands fell to her ass and her lower back and he pushed her back against a wardrobe. Her breath quickened against his lips and he wasted no time whatsoever grabbing the hem of her panties in his fist and ripping them away from her.

She gasped, and he turned his head towards the professor. "I don't care what you have lined up. I want my girlfriend first."

Rosamund licked her lips and parted her thighs. A dim blaze lit in her eyes as she wasted little time herself. She drew the hem of her panties down and slid her hand inside.

Corbin paid her no more mind for a good long while. He dropped to his knees, pinning Jessica right where she was by gripping her ass and not letting her go. She threw her head back and gasped as his mouth sought out her pussy. A wax just a few days old left her completely bare and he reveled in the way she already glistened for him, for this.

His tongue drove into her, deep into her, and Jessica grabbed his hair, her breath coming in sharp stutters. "Oh-oh, bay... baby, yesss..."

"Lick her pussy," Rosamund breathed.

Jessica's fingers flew to his scalp as he flicked fast to her clit, his tongue striking her button like he was mad at it. She clutched at his hair, nearly pulling it out at the roots as their passion roared to life.

Something began to change in Corbin in that moment. Fundamental boyhood insecurity began to cleave free of the confidence his girlfriend imbued in him. The doubt he had always felt about why Jessica was with him, to what purpose, fell to the back of his mind. It was a question that would crop up now and again, but it lost its nervous edge. With Jessica pinned to the wardrobe, her feet rocking with every lash of Corbin's tongue, he could finally, simply realize they were together, that this thing between them was going to be forever.

Forever.

He pulled away from her pussy lips, his chin wet, his eyes gleaming. "You are mine."

Jessica's fingers let go of his hair and spread herself wide for him. "Yours," she said, and her slow grin set him off again. He dove back for her pussy again, this time stopping for nothing save for her orgasm. Everything she loved flooded his mind and he set out to do all of it. Flicks of his fingers across her bud. Teasing around her lips. A fast tonguing of the delicate skin between her pussy and her bud, her leg up over his shoulder so he could better reach it.

"Mm, n-never been... so good," she whimpered.

Rosamund shifted on the bed, moving to a corner, a pillow between her hips. She ground on it as she watched, but the gorgeous professor, maybe the most beautiful woman on campus, was nothing to the pair in that moment. There was only each other.

"I'm going to c-come, I'm going to come so hard," Jessica said, eyes closed, fingers back in Corbin's hair, twisting, pulling. Her ass slapped against the wood behind her, again, again, the beat driving Corbin to ferocious highs. She came with a sharp, high-pitched laugh, more like a series of yips, and her juices flooded his tongue, his fingers. He didn't even remember pushing them inside her, and yet they were buried to the knuckle.

He pulled them out and tasted them, staring up at Jessica. Her dazed eyes regained focus and she pulled him to his feet, kissing him with harsh need, her leg twining around his, her foot rubbing his ankle. He cupped her ass. When she could lean on the wardrobe by herself, he undressed quickly, leaving everything in a neat pile on a corner table before returning to her.

"Hold onto me, baby," he murmured, and she did, clutching his neck as she kept her attention on his lips.

Corbin pinned her to the wardrobe again, shifting her so Jessica rode a little higher. His cock slid between her thighs and he reached down to hurry and point himself to the right position. With a grunt, he buried himself in Jessica's still-quivering folds, losing himself in the pleasure of her body so tightly pressed to him.

The professor rocked on the edge of the bed, still riding that pillow hard. Her panting was the only noise she made. Corbin rocked Jessica up and down with short thrusts. She closed her eyes, mouth wide open and head tilted to the side as she bounced on his cock. It was a sight that would take over his dreams on occasion the rest of his life. She was a vision of pure lust, incapable of doing anything but holding on and riding the sensations.

Her thighs tightened against him, his name on her lips. "Corbin, mm, Corbin, my Corbin..."

Corbin said nothing in response. His own need was a faint thing. He was too wrapped in this moment, in giving Jessica everything he had. They thumped against the wardrobe, her ass lurching, his cock so deep inside her, almost to the very core of her. Fingernails dug into his skin and she dropped her forehead to his shoulder, breath catching, stopping.

Then Jessica kicked outwards.

"Ohhhhh, ohhh!" she wailed. Her head thumped back so hard against the wood grain Corbin worried she might have hurt herself, but then her orgasm blasted through her and she laughed again, tears slipping down her cheeks from the pleasure. Corbin knew her limits and slowly let her down, his cock still buried in her folds. He eased himself out of her gently, far more gently than he'd been with her that night.

"My God," Rosamund gasped. They both looked over and she was flushed and as wild-haired as if she'd been the one to be fucked. "Corbin. You need to get on the bed. Now."

He looked to Jessica, who nodded. "I'll be sitting right here with you," she croaked. Corbin kissed her with a hand on her jaw, and she smiled against his lips. "You're about to learn something new."

"What do you mean?"

"Do you trust me?"

"Yes. Of course."

Jessica gestured at the headboard, a big, ornate faux brass affair that looked as sturdy as the grill of an old muscle car. Corbin moved to the bed and sat on the edge. Jessica picked up the pile of silk, and now he realized it was really several different lengths.

"What is this?" he asked as Rosamund joined her, still clad in her lingerie.

"I'll tie," Rosamund said. "I want to make sure it's nice and tight." Corbin stared as Rosamund took one of the lengths of silk and unfolded it. She brought it to his eyes, and leaned in to whisper into his ear, "I told you I like to be in control."

He swallowed. Her earthy chuckle did his hard prick no favors. The fabric blocked his vision entirely, and Rosamund tied it off in the back with a deft hand. He reached for her, but two hands grasped his wrist and his arm. Both women brought his hand to his chest, and Jessica murmured, "Lay down, baby. On your back."

Silent, he complied. This was strange and new, but exciting. One of the hands pulled his wrist up towards the headboard, and another length of fabric roped around him and the metal. "Try to move that," Rosamund said. He did, with little luck. There was some wiggle room but not a whole lot. "If it hurts or goes numb, tell us."

"Okay," Corbin breathed. Rosamund finished tying off his wrist and he flexed it again before nodding. No control. Everything Jess taught him up to that point had been how to please a woman, but this? This would be Rosamund's show. He was a sexual scratching post. "Not, uh, going to wind up with nipple clamps or anything, am I?"

Rosamund let out a real laugh, and pinched one of his nipples. "You'll have to find out."

She tied off his other hand and made him test the bindings again. The silk scarves were secure, though not so tight that they cut off the blood flow. He shifted around until he was comfortable, and tried to look around the room. Nothing. Neither could he lift the blindfold with his upper lip, either. He'd done that once with a pinata, but this was far more expertly tied.

Something heavy brushed across the carpet. A moment later, a hand caressed his ribs. "I'm going to be right here, baby," Jessica said. "I swear if I think things get too out of control, I'll stop this."

"I trust you," Corbin repeated himself.

The bed shifted as Rosamund moved around. Another hand stroked his chest, ran its way around the muscles. "So young," Rosamund breathed. "Nineteen. And such a lover already."

"Thanks to Jessica," he said.

"Mm, yes, thanks to Jessica," Rosamund purred.

Warmth passed over his skin, making him shiver. A moment later, soft lips brushed his pec. The barest tip of her tongue traced the nipple, then ventured slowly north. Dull heat sparked through him as she teased the sensitive hollow at the base of his neck. She took her time there, her hand now doing most of the adventuring along his stomach. Just a couple months ago he carried some extra weight and was glad he'd been hitting the diet and exercise hard.

Her fingernail circled his belly button as her tongue ventured towards his shoulder, then dragged back to the other. Where she licked, coolness followed the warmth. It was sweet, slow torture, and he couldn't help squirming as she traced his thighs with a fingernail.

"Stroke it," he said.

"Oh, I'm not wasting that on a handjob," Rosamund murmured, her lips returning to his pecs. "That's a cock fit for models and princesses. And slutty professor mouths, don't you think?"

"Oh fuck," Corbin and Jessica both moaned.

"Hm, I think that's a yes. But if I suck this nice, big dick until you come, are you man enough to get it up a second time?"

"For you, I think I can try."

"He came five times one night," Jessica said, a note of irritable defensiveness in her voice. "He's enough for anyone."

"Ooh, she's got fire," Rosamund said, her breath now on Corbin's belly. "What will she do with another woman's lips wrapped around her man? Hm?" She gripped Corbin's prick. "But not yet. First comes a little fire of my own."

She let him go and shifted on the bed again. Corbin heard a drawer slide open, and Jessica asked, "What's that?"

"A candle."

"No, no no no, we didn't agree to this-"

"Shhh," Rosamund said. "Come here."

A lighter flicked, and Corbin shifted uncomfortably on the bed. Do this for Jessica, he thought. You're in it too far now to back out.

"Have you never played with a massage candle?"

"No," Jessica said, a dubious note in her voice.

"Then you're in for a lesson of your own. Let's tease him a moment while it warms up."

They came back to the bed. Hands teased along his legs, his feet, his calves. Someone brushed his thigh and the hand disappeared as fast as it approached.

"Naughty girl. That dick is mine now until I'm done with it," Rosamund said.

The smaller hand moved inside to Corbin's face, tracing his chin, his jaw. Lips met his, a slow, sensual kiss that left him hungry for Jessica again. He fought to move his hands, to touch her too, but had to settle back again, unsatisfied.

Rosamund circled his groin around his cock with a fingernail, driving him wild. Her lips teased his stomach, his hips, but she did not touch his dick itself, save for an errant brush of his balls. Jessica's kisses intensified, her tongue darting into Corbin's mouth. Both women together like that were going to drive him mad with need.

On the other side, Rosamund moved again. "That should be enough for a start," she said. "Come here, Jessica."

Now Corbin really did fight to get free. "Don't hurt her," he snapped. "You do that and this is over. I don't give a damn what the-"

Warmth puddled on his chest. Jessica gasped, and Corbin flinched reflexively, but it was nowhere near the burn of a regular candle's wax. Hot, maybe, but not so hot as to be painful.

"It's okay," he said. "That's... weird. It's hot but it doesn't hurt."

"Really?" Jessica asked. Rosamund must have tested it on her, because she breathed, "Oh wow. That's neat."

"Whatever you might think," Rosamund said, dribbling more hot wax in a line down Corbin's torso, leading to his cock but stopping short of it, "this party, it's a celebration. Not a requirement. I'm not out to hurt you. You are not here as our sexual slaves. If you're not comfortable, I'll make sure nothing happens to you if you want to leave. But if you want to stay..." More hot wax dripped onto Corbin's thighs and his cock surged again back to hardness. "...then trust me. I'm not going to do anything that isn't going to give all of us the most delicious memories."