Fantasy Man Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Corbin glanced at Jessica. She smiled up at him and nodded. He returned his attention to the gentleman. "We'd appreciate that, thank you."

He told them where to find the hoods as well as a table full of gift bags, and they waited in the great room for him to return. When he came back, they donned the hoods and he guided them out of the mansion and to an SUV.

"Is it weird if we sit together in the back?" Jessica asked him.

"Not at all," the man said. "Ryan, by the way."

"Jessica. And Corbin."

"I'm well aware."

Ryan helped guide Jessica up. She took the middle seat and Corbin got in after her. After Ryan got in and started down the driveway, he asked, "You two have a good time tonight?"

"Great time," Corbin said.

"Lifechanging," Jessica said, finding Corbin's hand.

* * *

Back home, much like the evening began, they crashed together on the couch, Corbin's arm around Jessica's shoulders. She dug through their gift bags while he found something to watch.

"Oh wow," she murmured. "Ooh, that's good chocolate. And wine gummy bears. Mm."

"Let me in on some of those."

She handed him a small plastic box full of pinkish gummy treats and pulled out a stack of gift certificates. "Oh, they have good lingerie. Lawrence's? I don't think I've heard of that. Ohmygosh, pizza. Pizza, Corbin."

"Oh, I could definitely go for pizza," he groaned.

"Right? Let's see if they're still open."

Jessica checked their website and ran through their offerings. They ordered a spicy special and cinnamon twists, but when it came time to give them the address, Jessica paused and grinned.

Fifteen minutes later, they walked together up to Corbin's dorm room. Corbin kissed the side of Jessica's head as they neared the door. "Thank you for this."

"Hey. No. He's your friend and I hope I can say the same sometime."

Judging from the digital gunfire inside, Sam was definitely around. Corbin opened the door. Sam and his two friends, whose names Corbin couldn't place offhand, glanced back at the pair.

"Hey guys!" Jessica said cheerfully. "We ordered pizza. Mind if we hang around?"

The guys all looked at each other. Sam looked like he might run until Corbin nodded at the TV. "The new Borderlands?"

"Yeah," Sam said. "Dan, you mind-?"

"Oh sure," Dan said, pushing off Corbin's bed and moving to sit beside Patrick - yes, that was his name, Patrick - on the other one.

Corbin and Jessica watched, hands together, as the guys picked back up where they left off. Neither of them said much. The pizza came, they ate, and sometime late into the night, Dan and Patrick took off. Sam saw them out, and Corbin and Jessica wound up on their sides together in bed. A tight fit, but with his arm wrapped around her pulling her tight, they made it work.

Jessica fell asleep like that, but Corbin was too keyed up. He watched Sam come back in and drop onto his bed, and slowly drifted off. But before he got there, an idle scene drifted through his mind of being blindfolded, Dr. Madison in front of him as he fucked her, his lips and teeth on her skin. And with that came a dull second scene, of her talking to them before she left, her shoulders bare - and unmarked.

He probably just didn't notice the mark or she covered it up with makeup, Corbin thought lazily to himself. Or he got it wrong, where he bit her. Satisfied with the answer, he pulled Jessica tighter to him, and dreamed of her sweet smile.