Fantasy Man Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Someone gripped his cock again, and warmth hit it. Not the wax. A tongue.

"Fuck," he groaned.

"We trust you," Jessica said.

"Good," Rosamund purred. "Then sit down and watch me suck your boyfriend's dick."

The tongue returned to him. Rosamund knew what she was doing. The tip of her tongue was a weapon and he was at her mercy as she used it sparingly. She would tease some tiny circle of skin, then would come a pause. Either her tongue returned to him again, or she used the hot wax on some part of his body.

The professor had to taste Jessica on him but made no comment about it. Made no noise at all, really, save for an occasional deep breath. She was a craftsman at work and Corbin's pleasure her sculpture. He couldn't have held out if he wanted to, but Rosamund seemed to know exactly how to keep him on edge without pushing too far or teasing too little.

She only let off for a moment to put aside the candle on the end table, and returned to him to grip his base in both hands. This time, it wasn't her tongue that greeted his length, but her lips, her mouth. She swallowed him down slowly, taking only an inch, then bobbing down a little further each stroke, getting him good and wet in the process. He stuffed her delicate mouth full, and could hear her breathing hard through her nose as she shoved more and more of him down her mouth.

"That's good, Dr. Madison," he groaned, only dimly remembering he was supposed to call her Rosamund. Dr. Madison didn't seem to mind though, sucking him down harder at the words, her mouth twisting side to side as she worked back up his root.

Her tongue and her mouth reached her fingers at the bottom of his shaft, nearly taking every inch of him, his tip deep in her throat. He imagined the blonde on her knees between his legs, sucking him down, her hot mature body rocking to it. He wanted to see it. Wanted to grip that blonde hair and shove her face down the last bit of him. Wanted to fuck her already.

Dr. Madison came off him with a slurp, took a deep breath, and deepthroated him again and again. He tensed, trying to hold on, but there was just no way, not after fucking Jessica, not with the tease of Bethani and Nia's delectable bodies, not with this insanely sexy woman doing this to him. He groaned, "I'm close."

Rosamund swirled her mouth back up him and popped off. She whispered, "So young. So fucking young. And I'm going to take you so hard."

He groaned deep in his throat and his hips tensed. A hand circled him and stroked, the fingers long and delicate. Come shot up out of him, streaking across his belly. Lips fell to it, a tongue, and Dr. Madison panted as she licked him up.

"God, that's fucking good," she moaned. "Bathroom, out the door, to your left. Go get him a washcloth."

"Be right back," Jessica said, her voice thick and dark. A moment later the door opened and closed, and the weight on the bed changed again as Dr. Madison slid off.

A hand stroked Corbin's spent cock. "You two love each other very much, don't you?"

"Yes," he said.

There was a soft "plick" sound from the end table and he turned his head curiously towards it. "Getting your condoms picked out," Dr. Madison said. "Is that difficult?"

"Condoms? I guess. Not a lot are wide enough."

She got a good laugh out of that and her hand fell to his stomach. "No, no, I meant being in love. The both of you being in school."

"Ohhh," Corbin said, taken aback at the normalcy of the question. "It's not so bad. Well... I'd like to see her more in the evenings. I have work at the gym most weeknights and she has her jobs babysitting, but we always wind up together eventually and that's all I ever really need."

"That's sweet."

"She's the best thing that ever happened to me," Corbin said. "With her, I feel like..." He chuckled. "This is so weird with this blindfold on, talking to a woman I'm about to have sex with in front of her. But with Jessica I feel like I'm... me. She brought out the best in me."

"And why her?"

"Why not her?" Corbin asked, a little irritated. "Jessica is..." He thought about that for a moment. "This guy broke up with Jess, a guy who really hurt her. And what does she do but worry about how the guy's kid is doing. She still cared enough through all of it to, to... to find this forgiveness in her, enough to see the boy had this one final sweet moment from her. And it's kind of what makes her so beautiful, you know?"

"No," Rosamund murmured, caressing his chest. "I don't know her. But you paint a very nice picture. Is she your wounded bird then, Corbin?"

"No. It's not like that." He sighed. "In the time I've known her, we've gone through so much. And all I know is that at the end of the day, she's who I want to be beside. Trying to be the man who can be that for her too, that's what I want to do with my life. I just want us."

"Then she's a lucky girl."

"No. I'm the lucky one. I'd marry her tomorrow if I could."

"Mm. Marriage and school, it's difficult. You see a lot of divorces come from it."

Corbin shrugged. "Maybe it leads to that someday. I don't know. I can't predict the future. But even if we only got one year together, I'd get to have Jessica Nakamura for a whole year." He grinned. "That'd be worth whatever came afterward."

"You're a good man."

"Thanks. Um... you know, this is sort of embarrassing, but... what is it you teach at the college?"

Rosamund laughed, a hearty, pure thing that was as beautiful as she was. She never answered. The door opened again, and Jessica, her voice low and throaty, said, "Got it. I'll clean him up."

"Hey," Corbin said, still grinning.

Someone kissed him. "Hey yourself," Jessica murmured. "Your hands doing okay?"

"They're all right for a bit."

"Good."

A wet cloth swiped along his stomach, his chest, and his cock. "Get her ready," Jessica breathed in his ear. "Then she's going to fuck you." There was a hitch to her voice, and he wished he could see her, touch her. Almost there. If Sasha was right about this, Dr. Madison and her mother Pamela were very close, close enough that they would talk about this, and that might be the key opening he needed to sleep with Dr. Windsor, the last thing stopping him from being with Jessica forever.

He was ready. He could do this.

Dr. Madison climbed onto the bed again. Weight near his head let him know she was close, and he felt a knee nudge his shoulder as she moved over him. Warm wetness pressed against his chin and his lips. He couldn't position himself much more than a half-inch or so, but he managed to get his head in a spot where he could slide his tongue along the length of her core. Her cream was thicker, muskier than anyone he'd ever been with, but no less intriguing for it.

And Dr. Madison was wet, too, incredibly so. His cock lurched at that and a jolt of pride rolled through him. He'd done this to her, him and Jessica. One of the most gorgeous women he'd ever met and she wanted him this badly.

He thrust his tongue against her as best she could, but it was really up to Dr. Madison to do the bulk of the work. She knew what she wanted, though, and pressed down hard on his head, her thighs squeezing against him with every hard rock of her body. Her mound rubbed hard against his mouth and nose, giving him sporadic access to her big clit.

"Yeah, keep licking her pussy," Jessica moaned. Her hand brushed his thickening cock. "I'm playing with myself watching you, baby."

"Fuck," Corbin growled.

"I'm going to be right here when she takes your big dick, Corbin. You're going to fuck a professor."

His tongue, already moving with purpose, slid through Dr. Madison's pussy faster, his fists clenching.

"Ohhh, you like that thought?" Jessica teased. "Should I tell her your fantasies about fucking Dr. Windsor in front of her class? Or taking her in her office? Bending her over her desk and fucking her from behind?"

A tiny gasp escaped Dr. Madison and she rocked her hips harder on Corbin's mouth. Her slickness dribbled against his lips, his mouth and he sucked up as much of it as he could. Fuck, she was so wet, and already he was ready again, his prick pointing towards his chest.

Dr. Madison shifted on him, and for a second, he thought this was about to happen, that the fucking was about to begin, but instead, she turned around and settled back on his mouth again, his nose pressed against her bud. Two more hands joined Jessica's on his cock and pushed it up away from his stomach. Moments later, a mouth enveloped him again, sucking his first few inches as Dr. Madison bobbed her hips on his face.

He strained to touch her, to grab her ass and really pull her down. He wanted to explore the hot professor's body, to take over this tease and fuck her. The fire in him calmed somewhat after the earlier blowjob, but now as she sucked his cock into her mouth over and over again, it roared back to life and he wanted to be free of the bonds holding him in place.

She ground her pussy against his mouth, her clit right against his chin. Rubbing him like that, she shivered. Dr. Madison was close, he knew it, and he could do nothing for her but keep up the attention he could give her. "Help her," he said.

Either Jessica or Dr. Madison let out a soft breath of air and a moment later, he heard the unmistakable smack of lips. Dr. Madison ground harder against him, nearly leaving him unable to breathe. Come, he told her mentally. Come on and come so I can fuck you the way you need it.

A gasp. She froze up and her hips shook. Jessica breathed, "You need that cock inside you, don't you? Need to fuck him? Then do it."

A deep shuddering breath, and Dr. Madison quaked on him. Without any more warning than that, she shot down Corbin's body like a sprinter. Foil ripped and something rolled down his length. A condom. Jessica gripped his cock still and aimed him upright. Dr. Madison's pussy lips brushed his tip, her wetness coating him, and she dropped down with a wordless whimper, high and sharp in her throat. She slapped up and down only three times and shuddered, her climax drenching him in her juices.

She didn't stop moving though, and drove her ass up and down, burying his length all the way to his balls. Her thighs slapped against his skin, her pussy taking him. She was warm and wet and fucked him with a speed no one else he'd ever slept with could. Dr. Madison had no problem accepting every thick inch of him.

"Fuck, Dr. Madison, holy shit that feels good," he growled.

Jessica ran her hand along his chest. "Her ass, her ass is rippling every time she drops, Corbin, it's the sexiest thing I've ever seen. The way she's rocking, oh my fuck, I have to try this sometime."

He strained harder against the silk holding him in place, his teeth gritted, unable to stand it. He needed to feel Dr. Madison. Needed to grab that ass and FUCK.

"I think she's still coming, baby, oh my God, you're doing so good," Jessica moaned.

The silk scarves didn't dig into his skin, but he strained so hard against them he felt like he'd pull a muscle. Need won out over common sense and still he tried to pull the hands closer to that ass bouncing on his dick, imagining the slutty professor, her blonde hair damp on her forehead, her big tits rising, dropping...

It wasn't the silk scarves that gave way. It was the headboard.

The metal snapped, and Corbin was so surprised at his bound fists sliding free he almost hit himself in the chest on the downthrust. Jessica gasped and said, "No!" but he was already moving, yanking off the scarves on his wrists as Dr. Madison rose up off him. Still blindfolded, he grabbed at her, getting her by the waist, and she let out a pleased moan as he yanked her backwards to him.

Now it was his turn, and Corbin took Dr. Madison.

Her breath caught, and she let out a stifled cry as his dick drove deep into her quivering pussy. He felt her balance falter and kept hold of her waist as her back and head dropped down to the mattress, ass thrust high in the air. He fucked her like he never fucked anyone before, holding nothing back since he knew she could take it.

They thrust together, her backwards, him deep in her pussy. She moaned again, but it sounded even more muffled. He thought nothing of it or the blindfold still in place. Gone was the rational thinking man and in his place was the epitome of what Jessica had been making of him, a machine meant to fuck.

He shoved his dick inside her, grabbing her juicy ass. It was even bigger than it looked, and he didn't hesitate to give it a hard slap. Jessica gasped at that too, but the damage was done. If Dr. Madison flipped out about him breaking free of his bonds, oh well. If she got mad at his physicality, oh well. Jessica would pull him back from the brink if he teetered too close to it, but he didn't think he would. Dr. Madison was fucking right back at him as hard as he was giving it to her, the rhythm of their bodies frenetic.

A vision of Jessica and one of her favorite positions on the couch flashed through him and he stopped just long enough to rise up onto one knee, plowing down into Dr. Madison at a more sideways angle. That drove her nuts, and her muffled cries intensified. A hand on his back nearly made him stop, but Jessica's breath in his ear only drove him on.

"Take her, oh my God baby, take her, she's yours, she's all yours..."

He started to reach for the blindfold but she gripped his hand and pulled it back to Dr. Madison's waist. Fine. She wanted to keep playing this game? He'd go until he couldn't anymore.

Dr. Madison cried out again and again into whatever was muffling her voice. The quake of her body told him everything he needed, but the real sign of another orgasm was the liquid warmth bathing his cock. She'd come again. He grinned savagely. He was close, but knew in his heart he could still go.

His knee came back down and Dr. Madison nearly collapsed forward. Instead, he leaned down and gripped her under her shoulders, pulling her back up - and even further back, until her ass was pressed against his thighs and he had her around the waist, her back to his chest. He cupped her tits - again, so much bigger than they looked! - and kept on fucking her.

His lips dropped to her neck and he bared his teeth against her skin, a grin of dark pleasure. Let Dr. Windsor hear about this, he thought. So close together like this, every time he hammered into the professor, he felt her whole body shudder. One of his hands fell to her mound, her clit, and she thrashed, her hands coming up and back, raking at his cheek, tearing into the skin. He bit her neck in response, a reflexive gesture not hard enough to break the skin, but enough to mark her, to show the world she was his.

She jerked again and again, hands flailing outward. Dimly he was aware of Jessica's cries too, somewhere very close by. He reached for her and she was there, bringing his hand to her ass, and he leaned sideways so she could kiss him there at the last. Without a word, Dr. Madison pulled off him, and there were hands on his chest, pushing him backwards.

Not Dr. Madison this time. Jessica.

She mounted him fast, his beautiful girlfriend, and drove down on his cock as fast as she could take him. He wrapped his arms around her. Close, so close he had to grit his teeth not to come, but she was too, and rode him hard and fast, her chest brushing against his, her words broken and nonsensical.

He held on. Jessica came, her gurgle of a laugh utterly exhausted, and all she could do after that was be used. He gripped her tight, keeping her in place, hips pumping up into her. A couple minutes later, he came with a grunt, holding her tight long into the afterglow.

She pulled the blindfold off him, and kissed his lips, his chin, his cheek. She'd been crying and the makeup she wore ran a little from it, but she was, as always, his everything, and she was so goddamn beautiful it made his chest tighten.

Corbin lifted his head. "Jesus, Dr. Madison, nobody's ever..." But their professor and her clothes were already gone. He dropped back. "Aw shit. I really screwed this up, didn't I?"

"No," Jessica said, pulling off him and curling up beside him. "I think you couldn't have been more amazing."

* * *

They cleaned up in a bathroom the size of Jessica's living room, and her living room wasn't exactly small. After a long shower that saw them both clinging to each other to stay upright, Jessica stood in front of a his and hers sink and cleaned off the last of her makeup. Corbin leaned against a wall nearby, watching.

"So you hear it from me first," he said, "Nia invited me to join in with her and another student. She was, ah, kind of very naked. I didn't do anything. Beautiful woman, though."

"Isn't she?" Jessica asked.

"She wanted us to know if we ever wanted a third, she's up for it."

"Ooh," Jessica said, eyes sparkling. "I didn't know she was bi. We are definitely doing that sometime."

He chuckled. "And there's one other thing. Ah... Billy and Bethani. I kinda saw them fucking too. And Billy, ah, told me Bethani's got a thing about me."

"Yeaaah," Jessica said, smiling faintly. "That one I knew about."

"You did?"

"Mm hm. Sorry, that one's a little weird for me. You know Billy and I went on a few dates."

"Oh sure, yeah. That would be kind of awkward."

"Corbin?"

"Hm?"

She turned to look at him and he came to her, wrapping his arms around her and gripping her lower back over her towel. "I thought I'd be nervous coming out of tonight. But I feel like... I don't know. Mellow. Happy."

"Me too," he murmured, and kissed her. She pressed her head against his chest and he rubbed her back. "We are the weirdest damn couple."

She laughed. "We really are."

* * *

They dressed again. The party was still in full swing - an apt word, considering how many of the acts had spilled across that whole floor. An open door to another one of the bedrooms left Billy and Josh on full display, the professor Corbin saw earlier between them getting double-stuffed while Bethani watched and played with herself. They didn't bump into Nia again that night, but they did see a trio of professors together on their knees in front of a pair of students, licking and sucking their cocks. A beautiful Asian rode a silver fox with long loving rolls of her hips on one of the big couches in the great room where they'd first come in, and weeks later, they'd find out that professor quit so they could wind up together.

Corbin and Jessica didn't get up to much else themselves, though they each got another drink and came back to the great room to watch the slow loving. Jessica rested her head against Corbin's shoulder, and he held her close, losing themselves to the quiet moment for a while.

Dr. Madison walked down the adjoining foyer, the bartender from earlier at her arm. Corbin and Jessica stood up and caught up to her. She grinned as they approached. There was something off, tickling the back of Corbin's mind, something he felt like he was forgetting, but he dismissed it when she spoke.

"Corbin, you were... mm. Amazing performance."

He leaned in and kissed her cheek. "You were incredible yourself. The way you took me... I'm never going to forget that."

"Aren't I the best?" she asked, grinning even wider. "I'm very glad we took a chance on you."

"And we'll never say a word about it," Jessica promised.

"Good. I'm off. You two take care of yourselves. I'll see you around the campus." She came in and kissed Jessica chastely on the lips. "You are an incredible woman."

"Thank you," Jessica said. "For that and... tonight."

Dr. Madison winked at her. "To be continued another time, I hope."

"Me too."

Dr. Madison turned to her companion. He took her arm again and smiled at the pair of students. "If you want to leave early, I'll be seeing her off and then driving back myself."