All Comments on 'Fantasy Man Pt. 08'

by Ian_Snow

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Much better

Than chapter 7. Seven was boring

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
So good

I'm sort of disabled, not completely but I sit on the couch a lot and read stuff. I've read hundreds, probably thousands of stories here.

I love this one. It's a great story, well told, sort of a real life fantasy for every dude because we are all that nervous boy at some point. Who wouldn't want a Jessica to teach them.

Well done and I would love it if you stretched the story out until they had grandkids.

orzeuorzeuabout 3 years ago

Love this series. 5 stars.

Lostknight25Lostknight25about 3 years ago
Great Stuff

Amazing story, can't wait for more!

Ravey19Ravey19about 3 years ago
Great Chapter

Loved it all so far and this is no exception a,though thought it was finishing with this chapter. Obviously had to be Dr Windsor.

5 again.

racfguyracfguyover 1 year ago

Just as I thought, they swapped Madison for Windsor. Excellent.

For another thought, I think Andrew is going to be trouble for both Corbin and Jessica.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great work with Pamela, it's very rewarding as a reader to know that you have gotten the scent properly with the hints that authors drop about what is coming. I hope that is also going to be true with that character again!

I'm really hoping I "read the tea leaves" correctly about Kacey and Jess. Because Jess already put the line in the water, and Kacey is maybe going to get assertive about what she wants her sex life to be! I am hoping for a kind of wild scene with the three of them, maybe even with Sam and Mary in the group. There's at least one more chapter, so, fingers crossed!

Thanks again for your work. I did want to say, for me at least, even though they are clearly in love and all that, I would prefer if there was more descriptive prose about the sex still. Yes, they're a couple, and practice coupling regularly, I'd still like to feel more present in the scene. Maybe something like Jess feeling their combined fluid leaking from her pussy and taking a taste before running to clean up? That's my suggestion, rough hewn though it is!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIan_Snow@Ian_Snow
Hey there, I'm Ian Snow. I write smut in a wide variety of subgenres, and also go by the darker pseudonym Grayson Banks. If you like my stories here on Literotica and want to help me keep the lights on, consider buying a book or collection from me on Amazon. You can find my w...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES