Fantasy Man Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is a nice house," he said.

"Thank you. Sasha's never invited you here before?"

"No," he said.

"Ah, I thought maybe since you two..." Dr. Windsor chuckled. "Well, there I go again, presuming how things were between you two. The last time I did that I stuffed my foot in my mouth almost all the way to the calf."

"Hey, you were looking out for her. I can't blame you for that."

"Mm. It's no excuse, but when my husband cheated on me, he left me bitter about men's intentions. I'm sorry that's affected you."

"Not a thing to apologize for, as far as I'm concerned."

"Thank you."

The citrus and banana scent of her lotion intoxicated him, and Corbin realized with a start how close they still were to each other. She seemed to sense it too, and backed away a foot, gesturing at a darkened hallway beyond.

"I was just about to pour a glass of wine before I took a bath. Coffee, tea, cocoa?"

Anything you can do to stay in the game, Jessica whispered to him. She'd never said anything of the sort, but it was exactly the kind of advice she'd have given him in the situation. He couldn't just drop off the presents and leave.

"I'd love a cup of tea, thanks."

She smiled and wonder of wonders it seemed natural. When she turned to lead him into the dining room, he couldn't help watching the swish of the silky hem of her robe over her bottom. Christ, her ass was so full and ripe, and the robe was so damn short. Just a tiny hike and her butt would be revealed to him.

Dr. Windsor glanced over her shoulder and smirked. Oops. Busted. At least this time she didn't draw attention to it beyond that or send him packing.

He settled the presents on the kitchen table. She filled an electric kettle and set it to boil. From on top the fridge she started to reach for a wooden box, then caught herself - and the robe - before she could show off too much.

"Ah, Corbin, would you mind bringing down the tea set?"

"Sure," he said, hustling over and reaching up for the tea. This time it was her he caught looking as his shirt stretched over his taut muscles. Unlike him, she didn't stay silent about it as he pulled down the box.

"You should be proud of the progress you've made this semester. It's night and day, the you that you are now and the young man who had such a, mm, stirring problem at the beginning of the semester."

Corbin groaned good-naturedly. "I was hoping you'd have forgotten about that."

Dr. Windsor took the tea set from him and brought it to the table. "Oh no. A moment like that? Definitely not. But you also told me you hoped you could prove to me you were a better student and a better man than that, and I'd say you did so admirably."

"I hope that means you and I are eye-to-eye on Sasha this semester. I would never intentionally try to lead her on or hurt her. Everything we did was always just for fun."

Dr. Windsor nodded. "Sasha's said nothing but good things about you. And she seemed very happy the last time she came home from one of your, ah, dates." Her smile faltered. "She's my everything. I just hope someday she finds a man like you."

"Agreed. She deserves the best."

Dr. Windsor settled at the table and gestured at the chair next to her. Corbin sat, and she reached for the presents. He tapped the one he bought specifically for her, and she took it with a smile, examining the wrapping job.

"Not a 'wait until Christmas' sort of woman?" Corbin asked. He was painfully aware that her robe had parted just a touch, enough that a tiny, tantalizing bit of her breasts peeked out. She had to know, he thought. She had to.

Wait.

"Oh, I'm greedy," Dr. Windsor said, her smile widening, her eyes locked on his as she began to unwrap the present. "I like something, I've got to have it now."

Fucking. Hell.

She slid a long, red-painted nail through the edge of the paper. Her tongue flicked out against her lips as she pulled the paper away from the custom tumbler. It was silver and basic, with black lettering on the side - FLAVORED BY MY STUDENTS' TEARS. She chuckled, but both of them had moved beyond the present now.

"I like it. Thank you." She settled the mug down and dropped her hands to her lap. "So you and Jessica. Explain that to me."

"Like... how we hooked up?"

"More like... is it an open relationship you two have? How does that work?"

"Well, yes, sort of." The robe split far enough now he could just make out the hint of a red lacy bra underneath. His heart quickened at the sight. This wasn't an accident. This was happening. "We've got an understanding. We don't fool around without the other one there or knowing."

"An interesting solution to how to keep things fresh, if you can invite friends. My husband and I had a similar agreement, I thought. But he snuck around behind my back, even when I would have told him yes. Aren't you worried someone will get hurt?"

A flash of Jessica, tears streaming down her face, telling him she wanted him to do this. To see this finished. A flash too of his stomach-churning guilt when he fucked both Sasha and Brooke without Jessica there. About sleeping with Kacey and the self-loathing and vulnerability he felt doing things away from Jessica.

Jessica wanted this, he told himself. I wanted this. I get what I want from her if I win this.

"Yes," Corbin murmured. The tea was coming to a boil. Pamela rose, and he leaned back. "I have to admit something."

"Oh?" she asked, going for a cupboard above the coffee maker.

"She knows I'm here now. I used the present as an excuse," he said, his head swirling. His cock wanted to be freed, wanted to slide between his professor's cheeks, wanted to plunge into that curvy ass. It wanted his professor's lips wrapped around it. It wanted to fuck her pussy as hard as he'd fucked Dr. Madison.

But he still felt that nausea too. His body and his mind said yes. His heart, though, was slowly coming to life.

Pamela reached for the cupboard, not bothering to pull down the back of her robe. It rose up over red lace tucked into the cleft of her ass. It was so fucking perfect. Round and full and he was rising, going for her. It was now or never.

"An excuse for what?" she asked, breathless as she stared pointedly upwards, ignoring him as he come to her. Like it would take her that long to grab a mug. She wanted this. The knowledge was absolute and not just his ego.

Corbin stopped right behind her, and leaned in. She shivered as his mouth brushed her neck, dragged up to her ear. He whispered, "You know what."

Jessica. The ring tucked away safely in a box of his in her attic.

Corbin wanted this.

This was wrong.

Need. Desire. They swirled up in him as Dr. Pamela Windsor turned, the robe parting completely now. Christ, her breasts were even bigger than his fantasies, and the bra definitely matched her panties. Her chest rose and fell as she stared up at him, a hunger equaling his in her eyes. Her fingers moved to his groin, at the hardness jutting up at her. He groaned. So close to winning everything he wanted.

"What does my student have for me?" she asked, beginning to undo the button.

"I..." Corbin started. He reached up shakily to pull the robe back further, but his hand never reached the fabric.

Jessica.

All he wanted. All he needed.

I don't want to do anything like that without you, he told her after he slept with Kacey. It felt like cheating.

Fuck the game.

Fuck winning.

I love you, Jessica.

His hand fell to Pamela's. "I'm sorry," he murmured. "I can't do this. I... led you on. I've never done that before. Ah jeez, I'm sorry."

"What?" she asked, amused.

"Jessica... I... I love her too much for this. I told her I didn't want to do anything without her again, and..."

"You need to come upstairs with me."

"No, really. I... you're amazing. Holy shit, I'm going to dream about this night forever. You're gorgeous, one of the sexiest women I've ever seen, Dr. Windsor, but... I can't. Not without her." He sighed and rubbed his forehead, stepping back. "God, I'm so sorry."

"Come upstairs, just for a minute. Please. I think you'll understand some things."

"I'd like to go. Look, um, have a really merry Christmas, and... and... and shit, I'm just going to go."

"Corbin."

The voice wasn't Dr. Windsor's.

It was Jessica's.

His head couldn't have whipped sideways any faster. She stood there in white lingerie matching Pamela's. On one side was Brooke, beautiful blonde Brooke, who had been there at the beginning of all this between them, who had been his friend even before Jessica. On the other side was Dr. Rosamund Madison, her eyes dark and playful. Both of them too wore matching lingerie, though Corbin barely noticed. His eyes were only on Jessica as he came to her.

"I took your condoms. I needed a few minutes to get here ahead of you," Jessica said. Her smile was genuine but her eyes were liquid and nervous.

"What is this?" he asked, his hands going to her shoulders, to her cheeks. Without waiting for an answer, he kissed her hungrily and she grinned against his lips.

Pamela came up behind him, running a hand along his back. "When Josh approached Rosamund about inviting the pair of you to the Phantom Masquerade, she said no, originally."

"No offense," Rosamund said. "You are very handsome and your history of sexual partners told me everything I needed to know about your skill. But I didn't know you and we'd never allowed freshmen before."

"We happened to be having a cup of coffee together when Josh texted your photos of you and Jessica together," Dr. Windsor said.

"I shouldn't have shared the pictures with Pamela," Rosamund said. "But I think you'll agree it worked out in the end."

"I still don't know what you're talking about," Corbin said. Jessica took his hand and they started out of the kitchen and towards a flight of stairs.

"Let me finish, then" Pamela chided him with a smile. "I've been having the wickedest fantasies about you for a while. Jessica's mind games were perhaps a bit obvious, but no less effective. When I talked with Sasha about you two sleeping together, she told me you were a great guy to her, but also that you were very interested in me. The both of you."

They rounded the corner to a big bedroom, lit well by recessed track lighting above the bed casting long loops of light down the walls, hidden bars of light around the ceiling, and plentiful lamps. It was one of the more gorgeous bedrooms he'd ever seen, two walls sandy, the other two an easy shade of brown. It would be a tight fit squeezing everyone onto the king size bed, but Corbin was too lost in the moment to think much about sexual logistics.

"So when Rosamund showed me the photos Jessica sent to Josh to entice her, I admitted I was intrigued. Rosamund encouraged me to invite you both. I didn't have any sort of games in mind. I planned on simply extending the invitation, and we'd sleep together at the party. Jessica too, if she was interested."

"I was," Jessica said, leading Corbin to the bed and sitting down with him. "Pamela, Rosamund, and I started texting each other plans. I knew early I wanted Pamela to be a surprise, and Rosamund was willing to play along. Things developed. I came up with an idea, Corbin, about how to give Pamela what she wanted while playing our little game a while longer. I never expected you'd win our bet by her approaching us, so it felt a bit anticlimactic. I thought it'd be fun to have you sleep with her, then see what you came up with afterwards as if it hadn't already played out."

"But at the party," Corbin said to Rosamund, confused, "that was you. You gave me the blowjob and then we talked." He trailed off, squinting at the blonde professor. She grinned and nodded. "It was you. And then it wasn't. Right?"

"Exactly," Rosamund said. "I wasn't going to let you go without a taste for myself and it set the stage for Pam. We made the switch when Jessica was supposedly coming back in with the washcloth. The hardest part was not sticking around to watch the two of you together, but I would have come like a banshee."

Corbin remembered something and rubbed his face, chuckling. "I knew it. I bit Dr. Windsor-"

"Pamela, please, at least while we're in private," Pamela said.

"I bit Pamela in the heat of the moment," Corbin said. "On the shoulder. That night, Jessica and I were going to bed and I thought to myself, oh, right Rosamund probably should have had a mark. I thought you'd just used makeup or something to cover it."

"I thought for sure when you broke free of the bed," Jessica said, "you were going to take your blindfold off."

"Hell no. That part was kind of hot for me too," he said. He glanced around hastily, though. "No blindfolds tonight, though. I don't want to miss a minute of this."

"Not mad then?" Jessica asked.

"Again... hell no," he said.

Brooke chuckled and came to him, leaning down and placing her hands on his knees to kiss him. "I've missed you two," she murmured.

"We've missed you," he said. "But Mike?"

She drew a deep breath and pulled away. "Mike's a great guy. But he's not my great guy."

"I'm sorry to hear that." Corbin glanced at Jessica. "Sasha was in on this, wasn't she?"

She nodded. "At least setting things up for tonight." Jessica reached out and caressed Pamela's arm. "She wanted Corbin to take extra special care with you. She thinks you need a no-frills good guy."

Pamela took in Brooke and Jessica. "And maybe a no-frills kind of woman, too."

"You're not leaving until I've had it from you for real this time," Rosamund said, coming in to trace Corbin's chest. Then she turned and trailed the same finger down the slope of Jessica's breast until she snagged it in her lacy bra. "Both of you."

The bra dipped down, and Jessica's nipple slipped free. They all stared at it, and Rosamund made her move. She pushed Jessica onto her back and leaned down to suck at the nipple, her long blonde hair spilling down around them both and nearly obscuring the view. Jessica looked over at Corbin.

"We're all clean, and we're all on the pill or IUDs. There's no need for condoms tonight."

"Oh wow," he breathed.

"So when are you going to propose?"

A hand traced his chest. Pamela. The sexy professor looked down at him like a tiger eyeing a carpaccio platter. Corbin grinned at Jessica. "Who said I'm going to propose?"

"Come here, you," she growled, and they kissed. A slow, happy smile spread across her face as Rosamund slurped and sucked at her tit. "I can't believe I pulled this off."

"Me either. I love your crazy butt."

"Merry Christmas, baby."

"You too."

Corbin stood up and lifted his shirt. Pamela traced every inch he revealed with her long nails. Corbin pulled it over his head and tossed it aside, looking between Pamela and Brooke. They moved in as one. Brooke tried to step back, smiling at Pamela, but Corbin wrapped his arms around them both and kissed first Brooke, then Pamela.

He helped them slip out of their bras and stared hungrily between Pamela's big motherly breasts and Brooke's more athletic frame. "Both of you, on the bed on your stomachs," he said, taking command by instinct. His brain left for Albuquerque and didn't plan on returning anytime soon. His dick was left in charge in its absence.

Jessica and Rosamund locked together in a passionate embrace, Rosamund's hands under Jessica's back, Jessica's legs coming around the other woman. They kissed as though they were starved for one another, and only barely registered the two other women climbing on the bed above them and resting side by side on their stomachs, looking over their shoulder at Corbin as he dropped his jeans.

"Fuck, you've both got great asses," he murmured. He reached out to squeeze them, and already Pamela let out a moan of need. He stayed a while, rubbing their cheeks, kneading them, his eyes shifting between the way his professor's breasts pillowed out enticingly to the sides and his girlfriend wrapped up in the other's arms.

Brooke said to Pamela, "I'm his teacher too, you know."

"Oh?" Pamela asked, grinning.

"Mm hm." She closed her eyes as Corbin massaged her spine, crawling up farther on the bed so he could reach more of them easier. "I helped Jess teach him oral."

"Maybe I should have made that his final exam this year," Pamela said.

"Always willing to go for extra credit," Corbin said as his big hands moved to their shoulders, their necks.

Jessica pulled away long enough from Rosamund to say, "Boo! Booo!"

Rosamund used the opportunity to rise up and toss off her bra and hurry out of her panties. Jessica wiggled out of her own lingerie. Only Corbin's boxers and Brooke and Pamela's wispy panties remained.

His now-expert hands danced their way slowly back down Pamela and Brooke's bodies as the student leaned in to kiss the teacher again. Corbin's already hardening prick approved. He cupped their asses again, loving the feel. He wanted to take them right then and there, but the desire to make this night last won out.

Instead, he slid fingers on both hands across the waist of their panties, tracing lazy loops back and forth until he worked his way down their clefts, stopping to circle their buds. That made Pamela jump, and he grinned at it. Brooke, he remembered, didn't much like anal play, so he moved on from hers and teased down along her body until he rubbed her slick slit right through the lace.

On his other side, Rosamund watched, her mouth slightly open, as he teased Pamela's asshole even more, slowly pressing in and out of her bud. He caught her eye and she worked her way up Jessica's body to kiss him. That put her at just the right spot for Jessica to simultaneously slide down and wrap her arms around the blonde professor's hips. Rosamund's eyes widened and she looked down just in time to gasp, "Oh, fuck," as Jessica took her first lap of the professor's pussy.

Corbin grinned and started to finger Pamela's asshole deeper. He asked, "Like me fingering that ass, Pamela?"

"Yeah," Pamela moaned. "I love my ass being played with."

"Good. I'm going to fuck it later." Inspired, he leaned in and murmured, "And someday Jess and I are going to come by your office and I'll take it in there while she watches."

"Fuck!" she gasped.

Pamela wasn't the only one getting his attention, though. His finger slid against Brooke's pussy lips, then he began to tap his finger into her cunt. Neither one of them was getting it harder or deeper than the first knuckle, but from their tensing and soft moans, it was almost like he was already fucking them.

Rosamund and Jessica started getting into it hot and heavy. Jessica tongued Rosamund with enthusiastic long laps, her fingernails digging into the other woman's thighs. Rosamund rocked on her face, cupping her own breasts and tweaking her nipples. When she caught Corbin's attention again, she lifted one breast up and gave its slope a long lick, winking at him.

"I can't wait for you to fuck me for real this time, Mr. Block. You've become my number one fantasy when I'm home alone playing with my toys. Of course... Pamela's always willing to help too. Aren't you, Pam?"

"Yesss..." Pamela whimpered. "Any of you, any time..."

Corbin pressed his thumb deeper into her asshole, the fabric still between them. He twisted his hand wo two of his other fingers rested against her pussy. He began to rub it too, matching the rhythms.

Rosamund's teasing appeared to be at an end. She watched, eyes gleaming, as Corbin worked his magic, then her attention belonged to Jessica. She lifted up and turned around, dropping her mouth hastily to Jessica's ready pussy.

"Mm, Jessica, you taste so good," she moaned.

"You too," Jessica said. Her hands rested on Rosamund's ass and Corbin vowed to someday fuck Rosamund like that with Jessica underneath her. So many fuck-tastic fantasies crowded his mind.