Fantasy Man Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brooke caressed him, and said, "Mm. I like that idea."

They pushed him onto his back, their hands going for his groin. Their teachers' conversation died off as they watched the two young women lean over his cock, spitting down onto his length before they gripped him. Jessica leaned across Corbin and kissed Brooke, a soft, smoldering thing that did as much for him as their touch.

"I think we can help him along too, don't you?" Rosamund asked Pamela.

"Ooh, what do you have in mind?"

Rosamund whispered in her ear, and Pamela whispered back. They polished off their wine and set aside the glasses. Corbin stared up at them as they came to him on their hands and knees. They knelt on either side of his head.

"Corbin," Rosamund said. "Who do you think has the nicer boobs? Me? Or Pamela?"

He groaned. "Oh come on, I'm naïve, but I'm not walking into a minefield."

Jessica laughed. "Honey, I think you're supposed to say something like you need a taste test to find out."

"A plus for Jessica," Pamela said.

"All right," Corbin said, "then I need a taste test. Pamela?"

His professor cupped one of her breasts and brought the nipple to his mouth. He traced his tongue along the big, dark areola, then sucked on the nipple, staring up at her. Like that, the game was back on.

Hands stroked his hardening cock. Corbin groaned around Pamela's nipple. Another breast pressed at his face, and he swapped for Rosamund's. His hands had nothing to do so he wrapped them around the professor's asses, feeling for their pussies again out of instinct.

One of the hands worked his sensitive first few inches. The other danced along the rest of him, all the way down to his balls. As he alternated between his professors' tits, his whole dick was being teased and he loved it. Fingers folded around his tip, jerking the very edge of him with short, fast strokes. Brushes against his balls sent heat spiraling through him.

And then they started to lick.

"Fuck," he grunted against Pamela's breast. They seemed to take that as some kind of sign, and she pulled away, patting his chest. Rosamund moved, straddling his face so she could watch the two young women work. He reached up to grip her ass and pull her down to him.

"You get to fuck him first," Jessica said. She must not be the one licking him, because the tongue at his cock was going wild. "You're the only one of us who hasn't."

"Aw, thank you girls. The very best Christmas present," Rosamund said, wiggling her pussy against Corbin's mouth. "Come here, Pam."

Corbin didn't pay them much mind as Pamela straddled his chest, but he did hear the sounds of the two professors kissing. They rocked together, tongues clashing, lips mashing. Rosamund was wet and getting wetter by the moment. He drilled his tongue through her depths, every bit of knowledge Jessica taught him put to good use.

But thought escaped him altogether when not one but two tongues bathed his cock together.

They each took a side of him, each of them sliding their tongue down to his balls, then all the way back to his tip. One of them went slow, the other somewhat faster. Occasionally they'd come together for a wet kiss. Corbin tried his best to maintain control but he couldn't help tense reflexively every time they touched or licked something sensitive.

"Ready to fuck this student now, Dr. Madison?" Brooke asked, emphasizing student and doctor. Corbin grinned. It was a cheap trick but no less effective for it.

Rosamund in response eased up off Corbin, but not before Pamela could give her a playful spank. Rosamund shuffled down the bed to straddle Corbin's lap and guide his cock to her entrance, reverse-cowgirl style.

Jessica and Brooke moved up to pull Pamela aside. Both young women went to kiss her at once, making them all break out into giggles. Pam reached up to stroke their cheeks, then first twisted Jessica's face to her, then Brooke's. Their kisses were soft and sweet, their hands roaming everywhere.

"When one of us comes for him, we alternate off," Jessica said. Pamela and Brooke both nodded as Rosamund began to rock hard back against Corbin, her ass flexing and relaxing with every hard grind.

"Oh, fuck, he is big," she moaned. "I'm not going to want to give up my turn. You might have to haul me off him."

Jessica turned and swatted her bottom for that. "You'll have plenty of other opportunities, I think we can agree on that."

"Fuck yeah," Corbin moaned.

"See? My eloquent boyfriend agrees. Or is it fiancé, after... uh... tomorrow? Is that when you were going to propose?"

He grinned at her. "Nice try."

Pamela pulled away from the two students long enough to hurry to her closet. She withdrew a shoe box, and pulled free a pair of bullet vibrators. "Please have a charge," she muttered to herself, and grinned when they buzzed on. She came back to the bed. "Asses up, girls."

Brooke and Jessica pushed their bottoms up, and their sexy professor brought the bullet vibes to their pussies. They moaned as one as the vibrators buzzed against their slits.

Corbin watched for a moment, but the allure of Dr. Rosamund Madison, one of the most beautiful women he'd ever known, rocking and dropping on his dick was far too great to ignore. She was in complete control, taking him fast and hard, her butt rippling with every hard slap against his skin. Occasionally she'd stop and do a slow, snaking grind against him, leaning forward to get the length of him against her sensitive spot. All he could really do at that angle to help was trace her butt with his hands. This was her show and she controlled it.

Meanwhile, Pamela starting dipping the vibrators into Jessica and Brooke, matching her friend's fucking of Corbin. She herself was flushed, clearly loving the show. The vibrators weren't much bigger than a finger but did their work with aplomb, the tips rubbing just right against their sweet spots. Neither of them were going to last long like that, not with the show in front of them helping stimulate them too.

But as good as technology was, it couldn't beat their man Corbin. Rosamund's rhythm began to crack, and she spun towards him at the last. Her hands went to her hair and her breast as she bounced and bounced on his cock. Now Corbin could finally help her. One hand went to a nipple, the other her sex. He strummed her clit with hard circles of two fingers. One of her hands shot to his and she moved it even faster, showing him how quickly she liked her clit played with.

"Fuck, oh fuck, mmmm, that's good, you really are a goddamn stud," she breathed, tugging at her own hair and thrusting her chest out.

"Come for me," Corbin said. "Show me that face again when you come. Fuck, you're gorgeous. And seeing you like this, bouncing on my dick..."

"Yeaaahhh," Rosamund whined. "Need it, need this cock, need to come..."

She rocked harder, her body stiffening on each downward thrust. Her hand in her hair fell away, fingers opening, closing, and she dropped it onto his chest, scratching at him without meaning to.

"Oh fuck!" she gasped, and her pleasure made her drop, her breasts to his, her hips slamming up and down on him. She twisted her head to look at Brooke, Jessica, and Pamela, her mouth working. Corbin hauled back and cracked her ass. She jumped, and he did it again, again. The spikes of sweet pain mixed with the pleasure drove her over the edge and she cried out, "Coming! Coming so fucking hard!"

She gushed on his cock. Rosamund kissed him frantically, her thighs shaking as he gripped her ass and kissed her back with a fierce hunger. When she could finally move again, she blinked up at Pamela and croaked, "Your turn. Let me take care of the girls."

Pamela nodded and they hurried to switch spots. "By the way," Pamela said, taking his cock and guiding it to her entrance, "I should tell you..." She sank down with a pleased sigh. "...every female professor at the Masquerade has asked about you." She rose up, and drove down again. "Every." Up. Down. "Single." Up. Down. "One."

"Mmmm," Jessica moaned.

"Doors are going to open for you, Corbin," Pamela said, her voice husky with need. "You and Jessica will be the hottest couple on campus."

"All I need is Jessica," Corbin grunted.

Pamela didn't respond to that. She leaned back, hands on her knees, and ground his cock more than fucked it. Again the angle was bad, so all he could do was rub her knees and thighs, as much as he could reach. But Pamela was more than capable of taking care of herself.

The sight was magnificent, though. Dr. Windsor, the woman he'd lusted after all that semester, leaned her head back, her dark hair spilling behind her as she rocked on her student's cock. And on the side of the bed, Jessica and Brooke were getting their pussies tended to by Rosamund, still flushed and breathing hard after her own orgasm.

This was the life.

Pamela took him for her pleasure. There was no other way to describe it. She ground on him with hard, slow strokes, her pussy taking him all the way to the root. But it seemed she wanted him in the game as much as he wanted to be in it. She pushed up, eyeing him, and pulled off him slowly.

"Remember the party?" she asked. "Remember how you took me?"

He didn't need to be told twice. She twisted onto her hands and knees again, and Corbin moved to kneel behind her. He lined up his big cock at her pussy's folds, one hand on her hip, the other on his cock until he sheathed himself in one hard thrust. He fucked her relentlessly at the party so that's what he did now too, wasting no time building up a hard rhythm that left his balls slapping off her ass and making her big tits rock back and forth.

Her fingernails dug immediately into the sheets, and she dropped her head to them too, lifting her ass even higher for him. She was already wet and riding a fine edge of lust. It wasn't going to take long to make her come again, and he was proven right just a short few minutes later. Her head threw back and Pamela gasped, "Oh God, I'm coming, I'm coming already, Corbin."

He smacked her butt lighter than he had spanked her earlier. "Then do it. Come for your student again."

"Nnnngh, fuuuu-uuuck!" Pamela cried out, nearly flopping down onto the bed as the orgasm made her boneless. Corbin grabbed her waist and kept hammering into her, relentless in his fucking.

He looked over at Brooke and said, "You're next, but I'm going for two with her."

She nodded frantically, entranced by the show. She and Jessica swayed back and forth as Rosamund expertly teased their folds, her own expression darkly satisfied. Pamela quivered in Corbin's hands, a long low string of mewls escaping her as her eyes rolled back in her head. She couldn't control her hands, so they rested beside her knees on the bed.

The room wasn't just filled with the sound of sex, but the smell of it too. It hung heavy in the air, pungent, musky, sweaty in the best possible way. Corbin drank it in and was driven by it. He let go of Pamela's waist with one hand and rested it on her ass, giving it a good squeeze as he shifted slightly up onto one knee, driving down into her like he had again at the party. His pounding was too intense to hold the position for long and Pamela couldn't keep herself upright. She dropped to her stomach, planking on the bed, her arms finally coming underneath her chest as Corbin readjusted himself and fucked her just like that, spreading her hips a bit so he could fuck her hard into the mattress.

"Goo... guh... so good.." she gurgled, bouncing hard as he hammered her warm MILF cunt. "F-fu... me... uhhh... unnnngh... fu-fuck..."

Corbin swept up a fistful of her hair and pulled her hair back, his own need overwhelming him and threatening to send him over the edge. His professor. He was fucking his teacher. "Come for me, Doctor. Come again all over my cock and show me how much you want this."

"Want... cock..."

"Tell me, then. Tell me you're my teacher slut."

"Yours!" she yelped as he pounded into her pussy. "Your tea... teacher slut! Your slutty fucking professor! Use me like your... your... whore!"

"Fuck, ohhhh, fuck," Jessica gasped, her head low, eyes squeezed shut, "that's going to make me come, that's going to make me come so hard."

Corbin looked over sharply just as Jessica's head came back up, her eyes sightless as her mouth opened wide. She shivered, not much more than a blip on the orgasm radar at that point, but she came. He grinned savagely and grabbed Pamela's arms.

She couldn't hold herself upright, but with him pulling back on her arms, he got her back up onto her knees and really drove his dick back and forth in her pussy. Her head fell just like Jessica's, her whimpers trailing off as their skin smacked together, her big tits bouncing.

There was nothing gentle about the fucking. Corbin took her. Used her. And Dr. Pamela Windsor loved it.

"Nnnn... nnn... fuuuugh..." she gasped out, her head bobbing with the force of it. "Cor... bin... commmiiiing..."

At the end, she thrashed once, twice, then her head dropped. Jessica was there, and Brooke, and they held her up, kissed her as she drew in short, shallow breaths, her eyes wild. Corbin slipped out of her his cock raging. Carefully he, Jessica, and Brooke guided Pamela onto her side, stroking her tenderly. Jessica ran to get her tissues, and Pamela waved them away.

"Good tears," she murmured. "I've... never been... fucked like that before." She rolled onto her back and covered her face with one arm. "Just... wow."

Brooke came to Corbin on her knees and kissed his cheek. "I can't take it like she could," she murmured.

"I don't think anybody could," Corbin said, dazed. "Pamela, I..."

Still covering her eyes, Pamela said, "Don't you say you're sorry. That was amazing. I'm going to feel it through Christmas, but... wow."

Corbin nodded, and turned his attention to Brooke. "How do you want it?"

"Slow and easy, if I have the choice," she said. "I've already come so much tonight. I just want to be close to you and Jess for a minute."

They arranged some pillows for her at the top of the bed, and she rested back on them. Pamela would need a while to recover so she took the other side of the bed, resting on her side, watching them with dazed eyes. Rosamund knelt at the foot of the bed, the finger vibes off now. She bore a well satisfied smile herself, watching her young lovers position get ready.

Corbin crawled up Brooke's tanned, athletic body and kissed her gently before tilting her head to the side for Jessica to kiss too.

"Our Brooke," Corbin said fondly, reaching down to rub her pussy lips before getting started.

"Yours. Both of you," Brooke said. "If you'll have me again from time to time."

"You're always welcome with us," Jessica murmured, stroking her blonde hair away from Brooke's forehead. "Corbin, be good to her."

He eased into Brooke with a soft sigh. After the hard fucking of both professors, it was slow, sweet torture for him to hang on, but hang on he did. His strokes went deep and slow, more of a grind than a fucking. That was perfect for Brooke. Teased by Rosamund and Pamela both, she was ready for him. For both of them.

Jessica reached down and stroked Brooke's mound as Corbin made love to their friend. For the trio, in that moment, there was only them. Pamela and Rosamund fell to the wayside. Corbin knew on some instinctual level what Brooke felt for them was stronger than just lust, and that there would be tears someday over all this. But for now, Brooke was with them, and that was enough.

He slid a hand under her thigh, the other resting beside her shoulder. Brooke brought the knee up, giving more of herself to the slow press of his prick. He fed himself to her slowly, his cock desperately needing release. He refused to find it though, not until Brooke was finished.

Jessica's fingers flexed on the other woman's mound as their kisses deepened. Brooke moaned into her mouth, no words, just need. No one spoke a thing for a long while, not until Jess dipped her head lower, tracing Brooke's neck with her tongue, her lips. She kissed lower still, nuzzling Brooke's breasts, her collar, her stomach. Slowly she began to rub the other woman's needy clit as her mouth came back up, suckling at her nipples, tasting the warmth of her skin, covering her lips again.

Brooke's eyes fluttered. Her back tensed. Corbin drove deep again, grinding his groin against her spot. She reached for him and he took her hand, squeezing it. She came with a soft, pleased sigh into Jessica's mouth, her lungs straining to fill her friend's with her joy.

Brooke moved. She pushed herself up. She looked first at Corbin, then Jessica, and murmured, "He's all yours. Take care of him, Jess."

"Always," Jessica said, looking up at her man. "Your choice, Corbin. How do you want it?"

"How it began," he said.

She nodded, a trail of tears forming at the corners of her eyes. Pamela moved off the bed, watching, still breathless, as Corbin rested on his back. Jessica slid over him, taking his prick in hand and guiding him to her core. She slid down onto him, their bodies joining.

"I love you," she whispered.

"I love you too," he whispered back. "Why are we whispering?"

That cracked her up. With tears still rolling down her cheeks, she dropped her head to his chest, laughing. He wrapped his arms around her, and for a while, they rocked together, both of them lost in a daze over the end of the first phase of their relationship.

Soon, Corbin would propose to her.

Soon, Jessica would say yes.

Hands fell to them. Broke stroked Jessica's ass. Rosamund ran lazy figure eights with her nails along her back. Pamela caressed her cheek. Jessica and Corbin looked between all of them, but in the end, they were staring into each other's eyes when Jessica quivered on top of him, coming with a whimper of his name. And minutes later, when Corbin rocked up into her one last time, he murmured to the love of his life, "I win."

* * *

"Thank you so much for having me, Mr. and Mrs. Block," Jessica said as Jill dug through her keys to unlock the door to the Block house.

Springtime, and the birds flittered in massive numbers along the still mostly-bare trees. It was like they were welcoming Jessica to South Dakota. When they arrived at the house, she leaped out to take pictures, holding her breath as though her lungs might actually scare them off.

It felt so good to be here. After the warmth of Mexico, the harsh winter months in Agramonte had settled into her bones. But the winter thankfully broke just weeks before spring break, and even this far north, the days were already gorgeous.

"Oh, stop with that," Jill said. "It's Jill and Howie to you, always. Or Dad and Mom."

She was a delightful short, plump woman with a new hairdo she was trying out, big and blown out like a country music star from the eighties or nineties. Neither she or her husband were all that old, Jessica knew. They were only in their late thirties.

"Mom, let's wait like ten minutes before we make it weird for her." He and his dad Howie carted the luggage behind them.

"If she hasn't figured out yet she's at the nuthouse, she will soon enough," Howie said.

Balding, pleasantly soft and nowhere near the height of his son, Howie was a joyously happy man. His red cheeks and wide easy smile made Jessica feel already welcome, as did Jill's slightly crazier one.

The Blocks owned a small home halfway between the heart of Oleander and the outskirts of the small city. It best resembled a bungalow, though a couple additions gave it more of an eclectic look. She liked it. It felt homey already.

Corbin warned her well ahead of time they were probably going to be surprised by his extended family. The Blocks and their brood loved nothing more than a good surprise party and unleashed them at everything - birthdays, holidays, graduations, even hospital stays on at least two regrettable occasions. Corbin was absolutely spot on the money. Cousins, aunts, uncles, family only tangentially related by blood, girlfriends, boyfriends, they all sprang out of every room and corner as the four of them entered, shouting "surprise!"