Fantasy Man Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But his first one was to make the two beautiful women in front of him come first. He pulled his hands away and said, "Rise up a bit." They did, and he finally tugged down their panties, revealing their pussies to him fully. When he had their panties off, he quit fucking around and pushed two fingers apiece into them. Both Brooke and Pamela were so wet and ready for him. Brooke's pussy was still nice and tight, and Pamela's warm and inviting. He finger-fucked them both with a steady, insistent rhythm.

Pamela matched it by rocking back and forth as much as she could resting on her stomach like that. Whether it was conscious or not, soon Brooke emulated her.

"Fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, we're doing this with professors," Brooke gasped.

Pamela let out a pleased, "Mm hm," but she was too intent on the finger-fucking to do more than that. Corbin added another to each of their pussies, making the professor giggle throatily like a teenager.

"Oh, yes, that's good," she moaned. "Get that thumb back in my ass."

Corbin leaned over and spit on her bud. Rosamund scrambled off Jessica and the bed and hurried into the master bathroom. When she came back out, she had a bottle of lube in hand. Corbin took it from her, but not before he pulled his fingers from Brooke and grabbed Rosamund for a deep, hungry kiss, their tongues meeting in a clash of lust and fire. He grabbed her ass and spanked it, hard. She grabbed his hand and brought the fingers to her mouth, sucking down Brooke's flavor and moaning around them. She leaned down and kissed Brooke's neck.

"I'm going to love tasting you right from your pussy when I'm done with Jessica."

Corbin applied a generous measure to his thumb and Pamela's bud. As he fingered Brooke again, he pressed his thumb slowly but steadily into Pamela's ass. She took him easily, but tensed as his other fingers pushed back into her soaked pussy.

"You okay?" he asked.

"Yes," she said. "Already making me feel... mm..."

Corbin grinned and began to pump his fingers and his thumb in and out of her again. At the base of the bed, Jessica was on top now, but her and Rosamund were still locked in a sixty-nine, the teacher's hands all over her student's ass. She felt for the lube and found it, then without looking, applied some to Jessica's ass too. Jessica's head shot up as the professor spread her cheeks wide and pushed two fingers into her bud.

"Fuck, ohhhhh, fuck, Rosamund!" she cried against the other woman's pussy.

With Rosamund both licking her pussy and finger-fucking her asshole, Jessica was out in the front for the first orgasm of the night. No one was holding anything back now. Pamela was on her hands and knees, pushing back against Corbin with regular moans and grunts of unfiltered pleasure. Brooke grabbed the back of her own head, whimpering into the comforter underneath her as she got her pussy fingered. Rosamund seemed the least affected of the group, save for Corbin, who watched everything with a building roar of lust in his heart.

"Nnngh, Corbiiin," Brooke stuttered.

"I missed your pussy, Brooke," he said. "How sweet it tastes."

"Nn, nn, mmmm, f-fuck..."

"How sexy you looked riding Jessica's face."

She shoved back against his fingers, gripping her hair tight. But close as she might be, on the other side, Jessica jerked her head upright and howled, "Oh, fuck, fuck, fuuuuuuck!"

Her knees spread even wider on the bed, feet kicking back and forth and she shivered on top of Rosamund's mouth. The orgasm pulsed through her and froze her up until she was gasping again, her face dropping to Rosamund's cunt, laughter bubbling out of her.

Brooke wasn't far behind. Every time Corbin plunged his fingers into her, they made a wet squelch. The music of their flesh, as obscenely lewd as it was, threw the heat up another notch and she arched her back, finally bringing her head up off the mattress as she sucked in great big breaths. Pamela looked at her and squirmed until she could kiss the blonde student with feverish need.

"Come for him, honey, come for our man..." Pamela gasped against Brooke's lips.

Brooke closed her eyes and let out a soft, almost imperceptible whimper of lust and shoved back against Corbin's fingers. Her thrusts were erratic and ill-timed, but it was enough. She dropped her face again, her ass jutting up high, and she clutched both at the comforter and Pamela, grabbing the other woman's hand as her warmth coated Corbin's fingers, her orgasm nearly silent.

He could take no more.

Corbin pulled his fingers from Brooke and yanked down his boxers as he fingered Pamela even harder. She was still kissing Brooke when he jerked his fingers out of her pussy and her ass, and lubed up his cock. He knew what he wanted first and he would have it.

He gripped Pamela's cheeks and spread them wide, burying his tongue against her bud and tasting her first before moving up to kiss her shoulder and grab her around the waist. She looked back at him, fire in her eyes, and he lined up his cock to her bud.

"Fuck my ass, fuck your teacher's ass, do it, stud..."

He sheathed himself inside her tight, willing flesh.

"Holy shit," Brooke breathed.

"Oh fuck," Jessica and Rosamund said as one, both of them twisted to look at the show.

Pamela could take so much of him. Inches. Corbin had never fucked anyone's ass this deep, and now here he was, in the professor he'd lusted after all semester, fucking her ass like they did this every day.

"Pamela..." he grunted.

"Yessss," she hissed. "My student, oh my God, so full..."

She was as lost to the fantasy of her student fucking her as he was his professor fucking him. He didn't even notice Brooke as she moved to stand beside them, her eyes gleaming with lust. She came back on the bed and kissed his shoulder, his neck as he fucked in and out of Pamela's big juicy ass. He grabbed Brooke by the back of the head and crushed her lips to him as Pamela thrust her ass back at his invading cock, taking him unbelievably deep.

Brooke dropped a hand to Pam's back, roaming its expanse before sliding it under the professor. Still she kissed Corbin as she cupped one of Pamela's big tits. On the other side, Jessica whispered into Rosamund's ear and the blonde professor rolled onto her hands and knees, her ass jutting out. Jessica lined up behind her to lick her pussy, her hand between her own legs.

"You like that big cock deep in your ass?" Brooke asked Pam.

"Yesss, uhhh, ungh..."

"You're a slutty professor, aren't you?"

"Ugggh! Uggggh!"

Brooke tweaked her nipple hard and Corbin rammed Pamela's ass even harder, his cock buried nearly to his balls inside her.

"Who's doing this to you?" Rosamund asked.

"Our... stuuuudent," Pamela moaned.

"When Jessica makes you come," Corbin said to the blonde professor, "you're next, Rosamund. I'm going to fuck that ass like I'm taking hers."

"Ohhh fuck," Rosamund gasped.

He raised a hand and slapped Pamela's ass with a sharp crack.

"Yes! Spank my ass!" she cried out.

He did it again and she dropped her head, panting hard against the fabric beneath her. Corbin growled, "When I want this ass again, it's mine."

"Yours!"

"When Jessica wants you on your knees eating her out, you're hers."

"Yesss!" she cried out, her body starting to shake. "yours, your fucking slut, your teacher slut, just keep FUCKING ME!"

Her orgasm left her voiceless and shrill. She came with a yowl, her ass jutting up high as Corbin shifted and rose, pounding down into her with a steady stream of grunts. Pamela gushed warmth along her thighs, but he didn't notice until he jerked out of her ass with a wet sucking sound and flipped her over.

Pamela stared up at him, her mouth parted, her thighs damp with her come as he dropped low to taste her, to suck her sweet pussy juices up. He grabbed the lube again and added more to his cock. "I'm not done with that ass yet," he growled against her pussy, and she whimpered his name.

He brought her legs up, up, up until Pamela's knees were at her breasts, her feet kicking uselessly at the air. Brooke moved over her and dropped her petite pussy right on her professor's gaping mouth. Brooke stared at Corbin, her mouth parted, as he drove his cock into Pamela's ass, gripping her ankles as he fucked down into her once again.

"Nnngh, taste my ass, tongue it, bitch," Rosamund gasped. Corbin looked over and saw Jessica doing just that, her fingers pumping hard into Rosamund's sloppy wet cunt.

The sight sent him nearly to the edge, his balls swelling. Not yet, he told himself. He'd make Pamela come one more time, then he'd clean up and it would be Rosamund's turn. He whipped his attention back to Brooke, and said, "Tease her clit."

She nodded and dropped a hand to Pamela's still quivering pussy. Using the flat of her hand she rubbed circles around the professor's sensitive button as Corbin thrust in and out of her ass. Pamela gurgled against Brooke's pussy in between frantic lapping, words now beyond her as the pleasure mounted again.

Beside them, Rosamund's head dipped and she began to bounce back and forth, her breaths coming hard and fast. "Going to come, Professor?" Corbin asked her. "Going to come all over my girlfriend's fingers?"

"Yessss!" Rosamund gasped.

His favorite fantasies played out in his head and without much thought they rolled off his tongue. "Next semester the two of us are going to come by your classroom sometime and I'm going to fuck you before class. You can teach a whole room full of students with my come dripping out of you."

"Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck," Rosamund chanted.

"Come for her. Fuck, I want to see that face when you come. I want to paint you with mine. Make you drip me."

"Yes! Fuck yes!" Rosamund gasped, and shoved backwards one last time, her eyes closing, her teeth gritted. She came with a grunt, her pussy convulsing on Jessica's fingers. Her orgasm stretched on and on as Jessica kept licking her ass, kept finger-fucking her. The face of an angel, locked in ecstasy.

But Corbin's girlfriend wanted Pamela too, and when Rosamund dropped flat, she finally pulled her fingers out and crawled to the other professor to work her pussy with Brooke. The two gorgeous students cooed at Pamela as Corbin fucked her ass.

"Come for us, Dr. Windsor," Brooke said.

"Come for him and his big dick in your tight ass," Jessica panted.

"Urgh huh," Pamela agreed breathlessly. "Urgh huh, un huh, un huh..."

Rosamund joined them, her hands touching what she could get to of Pamela, mostly her thigh, her hips. She could say nothing, still catching her breath, but she watched Corbin with fire in her eyes.

"Big, so big," Pamela whimpered, her first audible words in a while. "Ooooh, ooooh, Corb-in..."

Everyone in that room devoted themselves to Pamela's second orgasm and it came on like a hurricane. She rocked hard, her feet kicking uselessly in his hands. Fingers tweaked her nipples, pinched her ass, gave her a good spank. She tried to keep licking Brooke but was too far gone, too close to that edge. And soon she was spilling over it, her breath catching again, her body stiffening.

There were no words the second time, nothing but an explosive gasp of air. She convulsed, her whole body twitching, her fingers playing an invisible piano as they danced. She gurgled and cooed and twisted with the orgasm, her pussy dripping more warmth.

"No... no more... can't..."

Corbin pulled out of her. She collapsed down, and the hands on her left her as she gasped for air, staring up at the ceiling. Brooke started off her but she shook her head. Slowly she began to lap at her student's pussy again, more out of instinct than anything else.

Jessica and Rosamund tugged Corbin off the bed and hurried him into the bathroom. There, Jessica ran a washcloth under hot water while Rosamund lubed herself up. While Jessica cleaned her man, Rosamund stared at the trio in the mirror and murmured, "This is the hottest damn night."

"It worked so much better than I could have ever hoped for," Jessica agreed. To Corbin, she kissed his shoulder. "I promised Sasha we'd have a night together, us and Brooke, when we come back."

"Could bring her by my place and make it even more fun," Rosamund said.

"Pamela wouldn't mind?"

Rosamund snickered. "She'd be offended at the idea that Sasha couldn't make her own choices."

"Good point," Jessica admitted.

She cleaned Corbin's cock thoroughly. His balls ached for release but the sight of the two beautiful nude women with him kept him hard. He satisfied himself by fingering Rosamund's ass and pussy, not with any real desire to make her come, just to entertain himself while Jessica finished up.

By the time they deemed he was clean enough for round two, Rosamund was good and ready. He took her ass right there in front of the mirror so they could both watch. After she gargled, Jess knocked down the lid on the toilet and sat, fingering herself, her mouth wide open and her eyes glazed. If drool had rolled out of her mouth, Corbin wouldn't have been surprised.

Rosamund couldn't take him as deep as Pamela, but she was plenty accepting and they built up a good, fast rhythm. At some point, Pamela and Brooke stumbled in to watch too, and they wound up standing in a cluster, cooing Corbin on. The sexual tension in the air had already been released, leaving the women laughing and happily contributing to the affairs. Much like with Pamela, they concentrated their efforts on Rosamund, teasing her big breasts, her puffy pussy lips, her sensitive clit, already so engorged with the action.

In the mirror was a near stranger to Corbin, a handsome man with strong features and muscles he didn't remember being there. His long hair spilled down, almost hiding his eyes. This wasn't the boy who left for college months ago. This was a man, a guy he was happy to have become. This guy was happy. This guy was in his element.

He turned his head to smile at Jessica. Returning it, she rose to her feet and came to him. Everyone else save Rosamund backed away, and he took his girlfriend by the waist.

"I love you."

"I love you too, baby," Jessica murmured.

He turned his attention to Pamela. "Come here." She did, and he pulled Rosamund back away from the counter, his cock still buried deep in her ass. "On your knees. I want my sexy professor tonguing the other one."

Pamela didn't argue. Brooke grabbed some towels and draped them on the floor to make cushions for Pam's knees. The professor dropped on them and looked up at Rosamund as she positioned herself at the other teacher's cunt.

The sight was almost too much. Two professors, one of them taking it in the ass, the other licking her friend and coworker's pussy. Of all the ways Corbin dreamed about this night going, this was far and beyond his wildest fantasies. His cock throbbed in Rosamund's ass and he might have come in just a few strokes if Jessica and Brooke didn't come to him.

"Help her come, baby," Jessica cooed in his ear, her hands all over his back, his ass.

"Make this slut yours just like Jessica did," Brooke moaned.

His chest rising and falling, Corbin forced himself to slow down, to take Rosamund for her pleasure, not his. He moved more methodically. Jessica cupped one of her tits and leaned in to suck the nipple, making Rosamund hiss with pleasure. Brooke did the same on the other side, the both of them latching on. Rosamund's hands rested on Pamela's head as the professor sucked and licked her clit, her pussy. All the while she rocked back and forth, Corbin's cock pushing, pumping her full, bringing her slowly there again.

They watched each other in the mirror, their good humor falling away to naked lust. With every woman intent on her need, Rosamund wasn't long. She thrust back at Corbin, holding his eyes. They spoke no words, just a rhythm of grunts and moans, her hands moving to the two students sucking at her nipples, teasing them, tasting them. Pamela stared up at her friend with her own hunger upon her again.

The second professor of the night came in his arms. And she came hard.

Rosamund's pleasure wrestled her, nearly brought her to her knees. Corbin grabbed her around the waist, keeping her upright, keeping his cock deep inside her. She arched her back against him, gasping for air, nothing on her lips but everything in her eyes. She pleaded with him.

Come.

He fucked her hard and fast, keeping his strokes just an inch or two deep. His arms kept her close. The other women backed away, watching at the last as Corbin bent the stunning blonde slightly, pumping his hips up at the same time as he pushed forward, making them both jerk with every thrust.

Finally, with a grunt ripped out of his chest, Corbin pushed deep one last time, his release like a cannon. Rope after rope of thick cream filled Rosamund Madison's ass as she yelped with delight, her eyes glittering with pleasure. He pulled out of her slowly, his come drizzling down across her hips and dripping down to the floor.

"Fuck," he groaned.

"I'm... pretty speechless too," Dr. Madison gasped, gripping the counter and bringing her forehead down to its cool surface.

"Let me get you two cleaned up," Corbin said.

Brooke giggled. "Relax, stud. Sit down and take a minute. We'll do it."

He nodded and headed back for the bedroom, his body leaden and exhausted. He dropped onto the bed, staring up at the ceiling, grinning to himself like a madman. Two professors' asses in one night. That was insane. What was his life now?

It was complete.

The realization hit him. It had nothing to do with the professors. He'd won. He'd passed Jessica's final test of him with hardly a problem. The proposal - their entire future - was his.

Everything in life he wanted was his now.

"Holy shit," Corbin whispered. He sat back up and pushed off the bed. Exhausted or not, he marched right back into the bathroom, where Brooke was tending to Rosamund and Pamela. He gripped Jessica by the arm and tugged her upright. "I won," he said wonderingly.

"You won," she said, grinning.

* * *

Pamela and Rosamund took the first showers, followed by Corbin. He was all Jessica's at that point, driven speechless by the realization of the night's victory. She tended to him, cleaning up him up, massaging his back, getting him nice and ready for round two.

By the time they got out, the professors and Brooke were sipping glasses of wine in the bedroom, talking about plans for Christmas as though this were just another pleasant evening and everyone wasn't as naked as the day they were born.

Corbin poured another glass of wine for Jessica and they sat on the bed with the others. Brooke elbowed him and said, "Who would have thought at the beginning of the semester, you, Jessica, me...?"

"I sure wouldn't have," he said, wrapping an arm around her.

"I hope you don't mind if I come by now and then," she said. "I missed you two."

"We missed you too," Corbin said. "And you know you're always welcome."

"So..." she asked. "When are you going to propose to Jess?"

Jessica laughed at that, and Corbin grabbed her too. With his arms around both of them, he said, "Everyone thinks I'm going to propose."

"Because everyone knows you are," Brooke said.

She kissed him, then, a sudden thing, and though she was smiling, in her eyes was a hint of pain, too. Corbin and Jessica had figured out a while back part of the reason she didn't come around anymore was because she held a candle for Corbin, one he hoped wouldn't eventually burn all of them. But she knew their hearts, knew that for Corbin and Jessica, there might be other friends from time to time involved in their antics, but the love they shared would always be their own.

He kissed her back, and then Jessica, the light mood dissipating once again into something sultrier. Their small hands rested on his chest, and Jessica said to their friend, "I want to see him with you again."