Fantasy Night Ch. 01

Story Info
Loving couple enjoys some very kinky foot play.
1.7k words
4.39
10k
22

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 02/23/2024
Created 06/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tommy and I have been living together for almost four years now. Like any couple, we've had our ups and downs, but mostly the upside for us. And as with any good relationship, our feelings for each other have evolved past that initial lustful stage, and into something far more intimate, loving and caring. Not to say that there isn't still plenty of lust. There is, and we both try to keep our romantic and sexual feelings for each other alive by speaking openly about our fantasies and desires, as well as our emotional needs. We've experimented a lot over the years and enjoy all sorts of sex play including oral (of course!), anal, and even some kinkier aspects of love making like foot play, sex toys (both vaginal and anal) and oral/anal stimulation. On a couple of occasions, when we've had a little wine buzz going on, Tommy has let me play with his ass, and even allowed me to insert a medium sized vibrator, typically reserved for my pleasure, up his tight hole.

On to fantasy night!

I have a little bucket list of fantasies that I hope to act out, and when the timing seems right, I like to surprise my man with something totally new and unexpected. So here's how things went the other night.

Since what I was planning for the evening involved foot play, I prepared by going for a pedicure that morning and getting a fresh coat of dark purple nail polish. I showered before Tommy came home from work and when he arrived, I asked him to go clean up "really well," and meet me in the bedroom. I added "and no need to get dressed honey." just to make absolutely sure that he knew where this was going.

When he walked in 20 minutes later, I was sitting on the side of the bed with my legs crossed. I was wearing a short black night gown and one of my favorite pairs of shoes. They were black, size seven, open toe pumps with a five-inch stiletto heel and a thin strap around the ankle. "Like my outfit"? I asked, and Tommy's wide grin and growing cock told me all I needed to know.

"Come closer babe." I instructed, and now his cock was just inches away from my face. Just to get things started, I bent down and gave the head of his dick a few gentle swipes with my tongue, followed by some light kisses. Although not originally part of the plan, I got inspired to try something new. I placed my thumbs on either side of Tommy's pee hole and spread the opening apart. I then used my tongue on him as if I was eating a tiny pussy, licking up and down, making a point with my tongue and jabbing it in as far as I could, then licking some more. Judging by Tommy's moans of pleasure, I could tell that he was enjoying this new experience. I don't know if it was the visual aspect of the act or the physical sensations that had Tommy going, but his twitching and heavy breathing encouraged me to continue with what I was doing for a while longer. And as for me, well I felt like I was fucking his pee hole with my tongue. I know I wasn't really penetrating very far, but it was still a huge turn on for me, and I would occasionally back off and stare at his spread open hole, then continue to lick and probe.

But back to my original plan for the evening. I have had these fantasies about Tommy playing with himself while I watch, and I wanted to introduce this activity to our love making in a way that wouldn't make him too self-conscious. We have been experimenting with foot play lately, and I've really liked it when my lover would "go down" on my feet. And Tommy seemed to really love the whole experience. Sexy shoes, toe rings, pretty shades of nail polish - all seemed to turn him on. So...I thought that combining some foot fun with my fantasy could work out just fine.

So here we go.

Still sitting on the edge of the bed, I toss a large pillow on to the floor and ask Tommy to kneel at my feet. Right away, I can see that he's excited by what might come next. My crossed legs are right in front of him, and I offer him my right stiletto clad foot, placing it inches in front of his face. Tommy takes it in one hand and starts by gently kissing my instep and ankle. Slowly and lovingly, his tongue explores my foot. The top, side, and exposed toes are treated to his increasingly passionate oral assault.

"Okay Baby" I say. "I love what you're doing, but now I want you to take hold of your cock and rub it for me." Tommy looks up at me for a second, and then does as I ask. He places his hand on his penis and tentatively starts moving it up and down along the shaft.

My view is incredible. I have my lover down at my feet. He's caressing my calf and ankle, kissing and licking my foot, all while stroking his own cock. While this is going on, I decide to take my left foot, still encased in a sexy black stiletto, and start lightly rubbing it on Tommy's balls. He is obviously liking this a lot, so I continue to play with his testicles. Getting bolder, my foot reaches behind his balls and massages the area between his balls and anus.

Time to step things up a bit. "You can take off my shoe now baby." I say, and Tommy looks up at me with a grin and starts to slowly undo the strap. He needs both hands, so he has to stop touching himself to complete the task. Once the shoe is removed, I point my foot towards Tommy's face, offering him my freshly pedicured toes. He stares for a few seconds before placing a kiss on my big toe, then taking it in his mouth for a gentle suck. I ask him to remove my other shoe so that I can better play with his balls, and he happily obliges, undoing the strap, slowly removing the shoe and following up with some loving caresses, kisses and toe sucking.

Now I am free to fondle Tommy's balls and 'taint with my left foot while he does a number on my right one. He's taking his time licking my instep and swirling his tongue between each toe. "Touch your penis again for me baby" I ask, and he does as instructed. I reward him by offering more of my foot to him. Sometimes gently fucking his mouth with my toes, and sometimes angling my foot in ways that allow him to kiss and lick my soles.

Tommy is getting more and more aroused, and seems to have lost all inhibition about masturbating in front of me. He's kissing, licking and sucking away on one foot, while my other one is working on his testicles. I take the foot that was playing with his sack and present it to him. Touching my toes to his lips, I ask him to give them some oral attention. I want him to get them moist, because my next move will be to rub my toes lightly over the head of his cock while he continues to fondle himself.

So here we are. I'm rubbing the tip of my man's cock with one foot, while the other is being passionately attended to by his mouth and tongue, and I'm watching him masturbate right before my eyes! I can't help but insert a couple of fingers into my wet pussy, moistening them so that I can rub my clit and masturbate right along with him.

I hadn't really thought through how I wanted this incredibly hot session to end, and my mind was racing, thinking of the possibilities. Finally, an idea came to me that was so hot that I just had to blurt it out. "Baby, I want you to cum on my feet and toes, then lick them clean." I couldn't believe that I said this, and was afraid that Tommy would be turned off by the idea and that our up until now great love making session would be ruined. Tommy did stop for a second or two, but I think it was only to let the idea sink in. He looks up at me and smiles, and then continues to kiss and lick my foot while pumping away on his rod. His hand is moving faster now, and I can just imagine what's going through his mind. Now he's sucking on my big toe, moaning and breathing heavily. I know that he will be cumming soon and I'll be climaxing right along with him.

Then it happens. Just as I'm about to orgasm, Tommy removes my foot from his mouth, and places it next to my other foot, which has been rubbing the swollen head of his penis. He is pumping away and suddenly he groans loudly as large streams of semen erupt from the slit of his cock and splash all over my feet. In all, three long streams of cum land on my ankles, insteps, and toes.

I'm hoping that Tommy is still okay with what must happen next, and I don't want him to lose his desire, so not wasting any time, I just go for it. I place my feet right in front of Tommy's face and say, "here baby, lick them clean for me, suck your cum off my feet" He is still slowly massaging his cock when he takes a foot into his mouth. I can't believe what I'm watching. My lover is licking his own juices off my foot while simultaneously touching himself. He passionately kisses the top of my foot, licks his semen as it drips off the side, and even tongues between my toes. He does the same for my other foot and finally, takes both of my big toes in his mouth for a final suck.

I motion for him to come up on the bed so that I can give him a huge kiss. We embrace and lie down together, content as can be.

So that's "Fantasy Night" chapter one. It could not have been a more wonderful experience for me, and I love my man for being such a willing participant.

-Jessica B.

.