Vacation Foot Fantasy

Story Info
Jessica and Tommy act out a kinky foot fantasy.
1.7k words
4.77
9.1k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My boyfriend Tommy and I have just returned from a fantastic little vacation in Savanna, Georgia. We spent the extended four-day weekend touring the city, dining in fine restaurants and just relaxing at our boutique hotel. Of course, hotel sex was on the menu almost every night, but I want to tell you about some fun that we had on our last night in town.

The hotel had a nice cozy little bar next to the lobby, and after our day of being out and about, we decided to stop in for a drink. Since it was a Monday night, we had the place almost all to ourselves. The bar featured an extensive drink menu including a large selection of martinis. At the bartender's recommendation, we each ordered something called a Chocolate Orange Martini, made with Vodka, Orange Liqueur and Crème de Cacao. The drink was delicious and we were enjoying our time together, sipping our cocktails and making small talk. Before we knew it, we were half way through our third drink, another martini recipe suggested by our bartender.

We both were getting pretty buzzed by now, and Tommy began to caress my thighs as we engaged in conversation. I was dressed in a sexy black cocktail dress and wearing my new pair of Louboutin black stiletto pumps. I was also wearing a cute gold chain anklet to draw attention to my feet. My man is really into my feet and likes sexy shoes and foot jewelry. He has told me that he loves the way my legs and feet look in heels, and especially enjoys slowly removing my shoes before playing with my pretty feet.

We continued to chat away, laughing, and just having a good time in general, but Tommy began to devote more time to caressing my thighs and staring at my legs and sexy shoes. "Enjoying yourself, lover?" I asked.

"Yeah," you look great. And I'm thinking about what I would like to do with those beautiful feet of yours if we weren't in this bar right now"

"Tell me more lover." The booze was having an effect on us both and as Tommy's inhibitions gradually fell by the wayside, he began to tell me what he was fanaticizing about.

"I would like to go down on your feet, right here in the bar. I'd kneel on the floor, kiss my way down your calves and then down to your feet."

"And?" I prodded.

"I'd kiss and lick your ankles and insteps, then slowly remove one shoe, and begin to kiss and lick your foot, before nibbling on your pretty toes and sucking them into my mouth."

"Anything else?" I asked. He hesitated, but I urged him on.

"Well...okay" he said. "While I'm enjoying your feet, I'd unzip my pants, pull out my cock and begin to touch myself. And I'd like you to reach between your legs and finger your pussy."

"Wow, I like where this is going. Anything else, Tommy?" He began to say something, but hesitated again. "What is it lover? What would you like to do? After looking around to make sure that no one was listening to our conversation, he responded timidly.

"You know, that thing we did once before" I was teasing him now.

"No, tell me," I insisted. He had another sip of his Martini and finally let it out.

"Okay, I want to jerk off on your feet and then I want you to put your toes in my mouth and have me lick you clean"

"Well this all sounds like great fun baby" I said, 'so let's do it!" Tommy looked shocked.

"We can't. Not right here in the bar"

I offered a solution. "We have a nice bar up in our suite. Why don't we get a couple of drinks to go, and let this little fantasy of yours play out?"

"Bartender, two more drinks and our check please!" was Tommy's immediate response.

We had a serious alcohol buzz going on by now. All inhibition pretty much lost. But we did manage to make it to our room without going at each other in the elevator. When we entered the room, I excused myself and took few minutes to freshen up in the bathroom, then joined Tommy at the bar. Our suite featured large windows, offering us a lovely view of downtown Savannah. We tried to relax a bit, enjoying the view while sipping our drinks, chatting, and getting back to the vibe of being in the public bar downstairs. But we had moved past casual conversation. My lover's hands were all over me, but focusing on my thighs and calves.

I decided it was time for me to speak up as Tommy had done at the bar. "Tommy, take out your cock. I want to watch you stroke it!" How I love my man. With only the slightest hesitation, he unzipped his pants and pulled out his penis. "That's it babe. Make yourself feel good while I watch." He was slowly rubbing his now rock-hard penis with one hand, while caressing my thighs with the other. I loved the sight of his handsome cock and couldn't resist slipping off my bar stool and bending down to suck it into my mouth. Tommy continued to slowly stroke himself as I licked and sucked him. This was new for us, him masturbating while I pleasured him with my mouth, and I thought it was really hot! I licked him a while longer, and made sure that his cock was nice and slick with my saliva before returning to my stool.

We were still both fully clothed, but while I was in the restroom, I had taken the liberty of removing my panties. This gave me easy access to my pussy, and I began to touch myself there, eventually probing inside with a couple of fingers. I had been getting moist ever since our verbal foreplay at the bar, and at this point I was nice and wet. As Tommy was stroking himself, I removed my juice covered fingers from my pussy and offered him a taste. He enthusiastically placed them in his mouth and sucked them clean. I then made a little show of fingering myself again, then letting Tommy watch as I tasted my own juices. This clearly pleased him!

My inhibitions lost; I began to direct my lover towards what I hoped would be a memorable climax for both of us. "My feet are ready for some attention now babe, but before you start, I want you to take off your clothes. I'm going to remain fully dressed while I watch my naked lover do sexy things to my feet."

Tommy looked at me wide-eyed but did not waste any time complying with my wishes. He took another sip of his Martini, took off his shoes and socks, then quickly stripped out of his shirt, pants and underwear. He gave me a brief but intense kiss, then knelt on the floor.

Things were moving quickly now. He took my right foot in his hands and began to kiss and lick my instep, but it was not long before he slowly slipped the shoe off my heal and then completely off my foot. I had a fresh pedicure earlier in the day, and I know that Tommy was pleased to see my toes painted a dark shade of purple. I was also wearing a gold ring on my middle toe, which I knew that he also liked. He soon began kissing my toes, licking between them, and sucking them into his mouth, while simultaneously removing my other shoe.

Once both of my feet were free, I began to run them over Tommy's face, allowing him to kiss and lick my smooth heels and soft soles. Sometimes, I would use one of my feet to caress his cock and balls while he played with my other foot. I was about to ask him to do it, when Tommy once again started pumping his cock for me. It looked even sexier, now that it was all shiny with my saliva!

I was playing with my clit and finger fucking myself while watching my naked man masturbate at my feet! This couldn't go on much longer but one more idea struck me. I dribbled a small amount of my drink down my ankle and onto my foot. "Oops, someone is going to have to clean that up" I teased. No problem there. Tommy knew just what to do. As he was licking the liqueur from between my toes, I reminded Tommy of how he said he wanted this to end. "Lick my feet and imagine that it's your cum that you are tasting. In a few moments, that's what is going to happen. You're going to spray your delicious semen all over my pretty feet, then clean up every drop. And I am going to make myself cum while I watch"

That did it! Tommy released my foot from his mouth and started jerking his cock in earnest while rubbing the head across my toes and instep. His breathing increased and he moaned loudly as he orgasmed. Streams of hot cum shot from his cock and splattered all over my feet, dripping between my toes. I must admit that the white splashes of semen looked pretty damn sexy contrasted against my new purple nail polish! Not wanting him to lose his desire, I quickly raised my feet to his face and pointed my wiggling toes, dripping with cum, at my kinky lover's mouth. I touched my toes to his lips and urged him on. "Do it, lover. Take my feet in your mouth and eat your cum for me"

Tommy continued to pump his cock as he took my toes into his mouth. He sucked and licked every one in turn, licked between my toes, and even licked up his cum as it was about to drip off the side of my foot. That was it for me. As I watched my lover lick my feet clean, I brought myself to orgasm.

After a few moments, Tommy pulled himself up from the floor and gave me a long passionate kiss, giving me a little taste of his cum as he stuck his tongue in my mouth.

He sat down on the stool next to mine and took the last sip of his drink. We sat there dazed for several minutes, then decided to get dressed and go down to the bar for a nightcap. But the night was young. Who knows where this could lead.

Jessica_B