Fantasy Night Ch. 04

Story Info
Jessica pegs Tommy and videos the action!
1.9k words
4.63
8.2k
12

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 02/23/2024
Created 06/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not long ago, I shared an amazing story with you about a strap-on fantasy that I acted out with my lover Tommy. This story adds a new variation that I hope you will enjoy reading about. If you haven't read my previous stories in this series, please consider reading "Fantasy Night ch.3" before continuing on.

This is another story about me fucking my boyfriend in the ass with a strap-on. But with a twist.

I have this beautiful strap-on compatible dildo called the Real Cock 2. I described it in my previous story, but I'll tell you about it again so that you can fully appreciate my new adventure. The model I chose is called the "Jones", which is 6 1/2 inches long and 1 5/8 inches in diameter. It's made with three layers of silicone with a firm inner core and an outer layer that slides over the core like a real penis. The veins on the shaft are lightly shaded to give a very realistic color and the balls actually move around in the sack just like the real thing.

I enjoyed my first strap-on experience with Tommy on many levels, but for me, the biggest thrill was watching my newly acquired penis penetrating my lover's hole and slowly sliding deep inside of him. I can just imagine how turned-on he must get when he fucks my ass from behind, watching as he penetrates my most intimate orifice. So, this fantasy is about letting Tommy see my cock sliding in and out of his own anus! Read on, and I'll tell you all about it.

When I asked if he was up for another strap-on session I didn't go into any details. I just said that I would like to do it again, and Tommy agreed. I know he gets a little nervous at the prospect of being penetrated by me, being so exposed and vulnerable, but I think that's part of the thrill for him.

So, after dinner, we both take a long shower to prepare for some fun. After cleaning up and drying off, we retire to the living room and sip on some wine to get relaxed, mostly for Tommy's benefit. We decide to smoke a little weed to further enhance the experience.

I then excuse myself so that I can slip into my outfit for the evening. I decide on a short black slip and black strappy high heeled stilettos. Of course, the star of the show is my new artificial penis protruding from between my legs. When I return to the living room, I see that Tommy has made himself comfortable. He's sitting on the couch in his boxers, finishing up his glass of wine. The site of my big cock has his complete attention, and he is clearly pleased with my outfit. I stand in front of him and place my foot on Tommy's crotch, just so he can caress my ankle and fondle my foot for a minute or two. If you have read my previous stories, you know that my man loves my pretty size 7 feet. I raise my stiletto clad foot to his mouth so that he can give it a few licks and kisses before we move on to the main course.

Tommy knows what's coming next. I stand before him with my beautiful cock poised inches if front of his face. I say "you know what to do lover" and my man begins to kiss and lick the head of my penis. The view is amazing. I urge him on. "That's it baby. Lick the head. Now put it in your mouth and suck" I begin to slowly pump in and out of his mouth. "Show me how much you love my cock. And don't forget my balls. Fondle them. Lick them. Stick them in your mouth." My lover did everything I asked, almost as if he was in a trance "Imagine what's coming next," I teased. "After you're done licking me, I'm going to slide my cock deep inside your ass. I am going to stretch your butt wide open and fuck you deep and hard!" Tommy's enthusiastic licking and fondling of my artificial man-parts told me that he was enjoying where this was going.

Often when I go down on Tommy, I like to give him the full treatment, including pleasuring his anus. So, to make this role reversal more complete, I turn around, raise my slip, and offer up my cute little ass. Tommy starts slowly licking and kissing my cheeks and soon he begins to lick my crease. I know what he wants, so I reach behind and spread myself open offering a clear view of my butt hole. My heart skips a beat as I feel the first flick of tongue on my orifice. Tommy begins to go deeper, and even reaches around to stroke my cock as I have done for him many times when the situation was reversed. I could go on about how wonderful it feels to have my lover attend to me in this way, slowly licking and probing with his tongue, His face buried between my cheeks while he strokes my phallus. But this story is about my cock and Tommy's butt.

I turn around and we exchange a long passionate kiss before I ask him to kneel on the couch facing the backrest. I pull off his boxers preparing him for the pleasures to come. I reach between his legs and pull his penis to my mouth. I really want to get to his ass, but spend a good ten minutes or so licking and sucking his cock and balls from behind. Trying not to rush things, I pause for a moment and take a couple of sips of the wine sitting on the table beside the couch. Tommy has some as well. We have a nice buzz going on between the wine and pot that we smoked earlier, and it's time to get to business.

As I've done before, I ask Tommy to spread his cheeks for me. He's shy at first, but I encourage him to really expose himself to me. "Spread yourself wide open babe. I want a good view." He complies, and I now have a clear shot at his sexy butt hole. I start with my tongue, lightly licking around the ring and very gently poking his tight hole. I gradually get more aggressive and start using broad strokes to stimulate Tommy's behind. He is enjoying every minute of this, but I know that we are both anticipating what is to come. I grab the lube that I had brought out for the occasion and place a little dab on my fingers, then slowly begin to work them into my lover's hole. First running little circles around his anus, then slowly slipping the tip of my first finger inside of him. Tommy tensed up at the sensation, but soon I could feel his muscles relax and I probed deeper. I wanted to prepare him for the serious penetration to come, so I pushed two well lubed fingers inside, massaging his prostate and eventually reaching deep into his rectum.

I removed my fingers and heard Tommy let out a deep sigh. "Ready for my cock lover?" I asked. I had my man in such a state of arousal that a simple "yes" was all that he could manage. I placed a generous amount of lube on my fake cock and admired how it looked, protruding straight out in front of me, glistening with lube, aimed at Tommy's waiting ass hole. "Spread your cheeks for be babe. Wider please." Now I placed the head of my cock against my willing boyfriend's anus and began to apply a very slow but steady pressure. Suddenly, to tip popped

right in and Tommy let out a loud gasp. I waited for a few moments to allow him to relax and become accustomed to the intrusion, then I begin a deliberate in and out motion, penetrating inch by inch. I pull most of the way out, pause, then in one slow but continuous thrust, bury my cock all the way inside. Tommy gasps again, but I can tell that it's from pleasure, not pain, so I continue on.

As I said earlier, the site of my lubed-up phallus penetrating my lover's ass is such an incredible turn-on for me, and now it was time for Tommy to see for himself! In preparation for tonight's fun, I had placed my iPhone within easy reach before we got started. I picked it up, set it to video, and began recording the action. My cock looked so good as it slid in and out of my lover. I kept up a slow even pace, pulling almost all the way out, then sliding back in. Deep but not so deep as to obscure the lovely sight before me. I made sure that I had five or six minutes of good video before I stopped recording and handed my phone to Tommy. "Here you go babe, I want you to see what I'm seeing."

He pressed play, and as he started to watch the video, I continued to fuck him, mimicking the action that he was watching on screen. "What do you think babe, do you like seeing my cock sliding into your hole? I have it all lubed up so that it will slide in nice and easy. Does it look as good as it Feels?" Tommy seemed to be mesmerized by the whole experience but between moans of pleasure, he managed to reply. "It feels great, and watching it happen is a real turn on. I can't believe you thought of this. And I can't take much more, please make me cum!"

That's all I needed to hear. I began thrusting faster and deeper, pushing my entire length inside of him. While Tommy intently watched himself being fucked, I reached around and started playing with his penis. The lube was still nearby, so I put some in my hand and applied it to Tommy's cock and began jerking him off in earnest. His breathing became faster and faster and I knew his orgasm was just moments away. Suddenly he moaned loudly and began to shoot his load into my hand! Streams of spunk shot out of him as he convulsed in ecstasy. I caught most of his spray and massaged it into his dick as I slowed down my assault on his ass.

I could tell that he was about to collapse on to the couch, so I eased out of him and helped him move into a sitting position. I sat next to him and gave him a big kiss. Here we were, side by side and a sight to behold. Me with my fake cock shining with lube and cum, and Tommy's cock, still hard and still leaking small amounts of juice. I was just about to bend down and lick it up when I got another idea. I scooped it up with my fingers and dripped it on to the head of my penis. "Tommy, would you lick this up for me? I would love to watch you do it." And at this point, I knew that my man would do just about anything I asked. He was about to comply when I said "hold on a second while I grab my iPhone. I want to get this on video!"

I think I will end this story here. Watching my lover lick his own cum off my fake penis has given me some ideas for a new fantasy night. I'll let you know how it goes.

-Jessica B.