Fantasy Night Ch. 05

Story Info
Jessica videos some kinky foot play with her lover.
1.7k words
4.52
3.8k
8

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 02/23/2024
Created 06/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

note: This is a continuation of my story "Fantasy Night ch.4." You can read this new story as is, but you may enjoy reading chapter 4 first.

A few nights ago, my lover Tommy and I were sitting on the couch, sipping some wine, and watching TV. Nothing too interesting, so I had a suggestion.

"Hey babe," I asked, "would you like to watch the sex video we made last week?"

"Sure, but I think we could end up doing more than just watching us have sex."

"That's kind of the idea, isn't it?" And Tommy was all for it!

I had already transferred the video from my phone to my laptop, and I set the computer on our coffee table and prepared it for playback. I was dressed nice and comfortable, wearing one of Tommy's white button-down shirts, and nothing else. I suggested that Tommy should strip down to his boxers, and he did so.

I pressed play and we watched the action.

To recap from my last story: Here's what prompted me to make a sex video, I had wanted my lover to see what I see... when I fuck him in the ass with my strap-on dildo. And that's what I had recorded.

Tommy was mesmerized as we both watched a close-up view of my very realistic looking penis sliding slowly in and out of his willing butt hole. Clearly turned on by the video, my man grew an almost instantaneous erection, which I pulled out of his shorts and began to fondle. He, in turn, reached between my legs and started to touch my clit and gently finger my rapidly moistening pussy.

The video action continued as we played with each other. There were about seven or eight minutes of me penetrating my man's hole with my fake cock. Nice clear images of my lubed-up phallus sliding deeply inside of him, slowly pulling out, then pushing back in again. To add some variety, sometimes I would pause at his entrance, then in one long forceful plunge, bury my cock to the balls. (yes, my strap-on came complete with a nice set of balls nestled in a realistic scrotum). Most of the time, I just pumped in and out at a steady pace, capturing the experience on video.

We were both getting pretty aroused as the first video ended, and I played the next scene. I didn't go into detail in my last story, so I'll tell you about that now.

In the second video, after I had fucked Tommy's ass and jerked him off with my hand, we both sat on our couch, recovering from our sex antics. Tommy had a small amount of juice dripping from his penis, and as I was about to bend down and lick it up, another idea came to me. I scooped up the cum, and along with the large globs that were still on my hand, I smeared it all over my fake dick. It looked really hot, making my phallus look even sexier, all shiny and dripping with cum.

"Tommy," I asked, "would you lick that up for me?

"You want me to lick it off your cock?" he asked.

"Please babe. And I want to get it on video so that you can watch it later."

Tommy agreed, and I asked him to kneel on the floor in front of me so that I could get a clear view.

So that's what we were watching now. My loving partner kneeling before me, licking his own juices off my penis, sucking on the bulbous head, and taking it deep into his mouth as I gently thrust in and out.

As we watched the scene, we continued to play with each other. Me masturbating Tommy while he rubbed my clit. I was sensing that he was getting close to climax and stopped pumping his penis.

"Babe, I don't want you to come yet. I have other plans for you. But I'm ready. Would you go down on me lover?"

Tommy didn't waste any time. He got on the floor between my legs, raised my shirt to give himself easy access, and began to passionately lick my pussy. Long broad strokes over my lips, penetrating my vagina with every swipe of his tongue, and light flicks across my clit.

"You taste delicious, babe" Tommy said between swipes of his tongue.

I was already close to the edge after all of the foreplay while watching the videos. And Tommy was now concentrating on tonguing my clit while penetrating my vagina with one, then two fingers.

I came quickly, forcing myself against my man's eager mouth and probing fingers. When my convulsions subsided, Tommy slowly removed his fingers from my wet tunnel and gave my clit a couple of last flicks of his tongue, causing my body to spasm a final time. He got up and gave me a deep tongue kiss, giving me a good taste of my own juices.

After a short time to recover, I was ready to continue. Now it was time for the video I had planned.

"Tommy, it really turned you on watching me fuck you in the ass, didn't it?"

"Yeah babe, it did"

"And what about watching yourself suck your cum off my cock?"

Tommy seemed a little hesitant but replied. "Yeah, I have to admit that it was really hot and pretty damn kinky."

"So how would you like to watch a video of you licking a big load of cum off of my pretty feet, lover?" I proposed.

Tommy's eyes opened wide in surprise as he answered. "This is just one of the reasons why I love you, Jessica. Our love making just keeps getting better and better and I'm so glad we can talk openly about this stuff, and you know how much I love your feet."

"It's been over a week since we last made love," I cautioned, "you're going to shoot a bucket load, babe."

Tommy considered this for a moment and responded. "Well, I'm in. Let's make another movie!"

To set the scene, all I needed was my black pumps that Tommy likes so much. He has told me that he finds the act of removing my shoes and revealing my petite feet to be a huge turn on for him, and I thought it would make for good cinema if we started with my man loving on my stiletto clad feet before moving on to more serious foot play.

I went to our bedroom, put on my shoes, and returned to the couch.

"High heels and a man's shirt are a good look for you" Tommy said admiringly.

"I thought you would like it babe. Now are you ready to go down on my feet."

"Always" he replied eagerly.

I set my iPhone on a small tripod and placed it on the floor. I wanted a nice close-up of the action, especially the anticipated ending, so I situated the camera so that when I sat back down on the couch, just my calves and feet would be in the frame. I pressed the record button and got in position.

Tommy knew what to do next. He stripped out of his boxers and knelt before me, as he has done many times before. He took my right foot to his mouth and began to kiss and lick my shoe and exposed instep. Without wasting any time, he slowly removed my shoe, kissing lovingly as he exposed my foot, finally revealing my toes and deep red nail polish. He tenderly kissed each of my toes, sucking each one in turn into his mouth before moving on to my other foot. Now I was free to play with his penis with my right foot as he removed my other shoe, and orally pleasured my left foot.

We were both aware that we were recording this scene, and that the goal was to video my man eating his come off my feet, so it was time for Tommy to start masturbating for me.

"Start rubbing yourself babe," I whispered. And as I positioned both of my feet in his face, Tommy began to masturbate. He licked and kissed my feet as he pumped his hard cock, increasing the speed as his breathing became heavier and faster.

"It's time baby," I prompted. "Shoot your load on my feet. Cover them with your cum."

I lowered my feet and wiggled my toes over the head of his cock as Tommy jerked himself faster and harder. I was thinking how sexy this must look on camera and was already thinking about watching the video afterwards.

Suddenly Tommy moaned loudly as jets of cum spurted from his cock. His aim was perfect, shooting his semen all over the tops of my feet, between my toes, and dripping onto my soles.

"Okay, lover," I said. "You know what comes next. This is going to look sooo sexy on video!"

And with that, I raised my cum soaked feet to Tommy's lips, wiggling my toes, prompting him to take them into his mouth. He took a tentative lick, then allowed me to put my glistening toes inside his waiting mouth. He swirled his tongue between my toes, hungerly eating his seed. Moving to my other foot, he sucked away as I pushed my foot in and out of his mouth.

"There's more Babe," I teased. And I pointed to all his cream that was coating my insteps and arches. "Get it all for the camera, babe. You'll thank me later when we watch this together."

Tommy did as I asked. He meticulously licked my feet until I was satisfied that they were clean. When he was done, he stood and went to my phone and stopped the recording, then sat next to me so that we could exchange a good long kiss.

When we were done kissing, I said, "Watching you lick up all that cum was damn sexy babe. Next time we make love, I'm doing the cum eating."

"Sounds like a plan," Tommy replied.

We sat quietly on the couch, watching a little TV and finishing our wine, but I was already thinking about our next sexual adventure.

-Jessica B.