Fantasy Night Ch. 06

Story Info
Jessica asks her lover to cum in his own mouth.
1.9k words
4.68
7.4k
14

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 02/23/2024
Created 06/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here's another chapter in my on-going quest to expand my sexual horizons. This fantasy is a little on the wild side, and I hope that my lover will be up for it.

It's a Sunday morning and Tommy and I are finishing up a nice breakfast when I broach the subject.

"So...Tommy," I start timidly. "I have another sex fantasy that's had me going for a little while now, but it's pretty kinky. I've been hesitant to bring it up."

"You know you can ask me anything," Tommy replies. "The worst that can happen is that I say no, and so far, everything we've tried has turned out great. Tell me what you're thinking, Jess."

"Okay babe, here it is. I've told you how much it excited me to watch you cum on my feet, then lick up all your juice, right? And you're okay with doing it?"

"Yes?" Tommy responds, wondering where this will lead.

"Have you ever wondered what it would be like to ejaculate right into your mouth?"

Tommy does a double take and replies, not really answering my question. "Why do you ask? Is that what you've been fantasizing about?"

"Well...yes." I reply. The idea just popped up, and now I can't get it out of my head. I want to watch you shoot a load into your open mouth. Would you even consider doing it, babe?"

My wonderful man, once again, doesn't disappoint me.

"Well, I guess so, Jess. How were you thinking about doing this? I can't really picture it."

"I have some ideas. After all, I've been thinking about this for several days. Can we try it tonight, babe?"

A little surprised, Tommy answers, "not wasting any time, are we? Alright. I'm in."

So, I spend the day anticipating watching my handsome lover taking a load of cum in his mouth. Now that I know we're actually going to do it, the more I think about it, the hotter I get. And I wonder what's going through Tommy's mind as evening approaches.

That night, after dinner, we relax in our living room and finish the bottle of wine we had opened for the occasion.

"What do you say we head to the bedroom and get naked, Tommy?" I propose. And minutes later we're lying on the bed, making out, enjoying the warmth and feel of our bodies as we caress each other tenderly at first, then more passionately. We kiss deeply, exploring our mouths with our tongues, as our hands move lower, and we touch in more intimate ways.

"So how is this going to work, babe?" Tommy asks between kisses.

"Well, we're going to start with you eating my pussy, if that's okay with you."

Tommy's big smile is all the answer I need. I shift my position on the bed and turn so that I'm straddling my man's face, with me facing towards his feet. I hold my pussy inches above my lover's waiting mouth, giving him a close-up view of my moist lips and cute behind. I just know that Tommy's togue is reaching out for a taste, so I oblige him by lowering myself on to his waiting mouth, and Tommy begins to kiss and lick my slit, probing inside, and hungerly drinking my juices.

I shift my body so that my clit is in position for some tonguing, and I shiver with delight as I feel the warm, wet sensations as my lover flicks and licks and sucks on my swollen bud. Tommy is just wonderful! He's hitting all the right places. Alternating between licking my labia, probing my vagina, and sucking and licking my clitoris.

All this attention is making me very hot and I'm feeling especially lewd, so I reach behind, grabbing my butt cheeks and spreading them wide apart so that my man can get a good view of my anus. Tommy's heavy breathing and heightened enthusiasm assure me that he appreciates my effort. I can imagine that it's quite a site, watching close-up as my little hole twitches and spasms as I enjoy Tommy's mouth on my sex.

I'm enjoying my view as well. My man's cock looks sexy as hell, hard as a rock and pointed straight in the air. Of course, I have plans for that later, but right now, I'm just loving what Tommy's mouth and tongue are up to, and I'm rapidly approaching what is sure to be a terrific orgasm.

"Tommy, I'm gonna cum," I pant. "Keep doing what you're doing." And my man continues to lick my pussy and fuck it with his fat tongue. But now he begins to focus on my clit, swirling his tongue around it and gently sucking it between his lips. This is it! I lose all control and I force myself down on my lover's face as my orgasm envelopes me. I know that my juices are drenching Tommy's face as he enthusiastically drinks up my nectar.

At this point I have no inhibitions. I squat down on my man's face and allow him to clean up all my juices as my orgasm subsides. I make no move to get off my lover. I have other plans now.

I move slightly forward to align my butt with Tommy's mouth, and again spread my cheeks for him. His tongue immediately finds my back tunnel and begins to lick and probe deeply.

I lean forward so that I can reach that lovely penis of his, and while holding it firmly in one hand, I begin licking the head aggressively, eventually sucking it deep into my hungry mouth.

Tommy is forcing as much of his tongue up my ass as he can as I pleasure his penis with my mouth, but now it's time to prepare for my extra kinky fantasy.

While still sitting on my lover's face, I reach through his legs and raise them towards his chest so that his butt is almost in reach of my tongue. Sadly, I have to shift position so that Tommy's can no longer lick my hole, but now I'm able to pleasure his rear orifice with broad strokes and jabs of my tongue, making Tommy writhe with pleasure. But this is all about getting my man loosened up for the position that I have in mind for my fantasy.

"Stay just like this, lover," I say. And I get off him and move to a position on the opposite end of the bed.

I'm now able to help Tommy arch his back, pulling his legs up, with his knees close to his shoulders. This is just as I had pictured it! My man is sort of doubled over, his butt fully exposed and vulnerable, right in front of my eyes. But here's the thing, his dick is now dangling in front of his face. Not quite directly over his head, but only ten or twelve inches from his mouth! If we get this right, my lover is going to shoot right into his open mouth!

"Okay babe," I say, "I want you to start touching yourself while I play with your butt."

Tommy begins to slowly pump his cock as I go to work on his fully exposed anus. I begin by lightly running my tongue around his puckered ring, making Tommy gasp and moan. I pause occasionally and just watch as my man rubs himself, his hand moving slowly up and down his swollen shaft.

Back at his butt, I sweep my tongue over his anus and force my wet tongue inside, lubricating his tunnel so that I can slip my fingers into his hole. My man is so exposed. So vulnerable. My first finger slides easily past his sphincter muscle and finds his prostate. Tommy gasps, and begins to masturbate more deliberately,

"Feel good, babe?" I ask rhetorically.

"God yes. If you keep that up, I'm going to cum."

"That's the plan. And when you do, I want you to open wide, and shoot your juice in your mouth. I really want to see that. Will you do it for me, baby?"

Tommy is so turned on at this point that I know what his answer will be.

"Yes, I'll do it," he sighs.

I continue to finger his ass and decide that he might enjoy it if I stretch his sphincter a bit, so I slip a second digit in his hole. He takes it easily and his breathing becomes faster and deeper. I'm so excited that I insert a third finger and began to fuck his ass with my hand, shoving all three fingers deep inside his rear passage.

Now for the piece de resistance. I slowly remove my fingers, which causes Tommy to sigh in disappointment.

"Don't worry babe," I tease. "I think you're going to like what comes next."

I grab a dildo that I had previously stashed in our nightstand drawer. It's relatively slim, with a curved tip designed for stimulating the G spot or prostate gland, and it's equipped with a POWERFUL vibrator. I turn it on, choosing the lowest setting and touch it to Tommy's anus. He jumps at the sensation!

"You like?" I ask.

"Oh yeah," he replies.

I run the plastic tip of the toy over and around my lover's sensitized anal ring and watch as Tommy's arousal grows. He's pumping away at his cock and moaning heavily. When I penetrate his hole with the vibrator, Tommy starts rubbing himself even harder.

"Okay babe," I say. "You're going to cum soon, and you know what I want. When the time comes, I want you to open your mouth wide, stick out your tongue and aim your cock at your mouth. I want to see a big load of you juice splash on your tongue, and I want to see you swallow it up."

With that, I slide the probe further up my man's ass, and turn the vibrator up to HIGH!

"Ahhh!" Tommy let's out the loudest moan I have ever heard him make, and his body stiffens as his climax begins.

"Tommy, open wide for me and stick out your tongue."

My wonderful lover does as I ask, just as streams of cum erupt from his cock. The first shot goes a little wide and hits Tommy on the cheek. But to my delight, the next load spurts right into his open mouth.

Tommy continues to jerk himself off, ropes of semen shooting into his mouth and landing on his tongue.

"That's it babe," I encourage. "Take all that delicious cum of yours in your mouth. I want you to swallow it all down like a good boy."

True to his word, my lover takes the final few spurts of his cum in his mouth and swallows his load. When I'm sure that he's done, I help him out of his doubled-over position, and now we are face to face. I lick the few remaining drops of semen off Tommy's cheek, then give him a long deep kiss, my tongue offering one final taste of his seed.

"Thank you, Tommy," I say. I really loved watching you cum like that. I know it was a big ask. Was it okay for you?"

"Yes, it was babe," he replied. "I loved seeing you so turned on. The whole thing was so freakin' hot. I would have done anything to please you."

"Hmm, anything?" 😉

-Jessica B.