Fantasy Night Ch. 07 - Tommy's turn

Story Info
Tommy eats out Jessica's sweet asshole.
2.1k words
4.46
4.9k
5

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 02/23/2024
Created 06/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Last weekend, Tommy and I had a lovely dinner at our favorite Italian restaurant. We were on our second bottle of Merlot when our conversation, which up to that point had been mostly small talk about our day, turned to the subject of sexual fantasies.

"Tommy," I started, "you've been so good about letting me act out my fantasies. I know some of my requests have been pretty out there. You've been a great sport, not once turning me down or backing out. Is there any fantasy of yours that I can help make a reality?"

"You know, Jess," my lover replied, "I've thoroughly enjoyed acting out every one of your fantasies. And you're so damn creative that I really can't think of anything that I want to do that we haven't tried already."

"Well think about it honey, and don't be shy," I responded with a sexy grin on my face. "You know me. When it comes to having sex with the man I love, just about anything goes."

We sat at our table a little while longer, finishing our wine and chatting away, but it wasn't until the ride home that Tommy brought up the subject of sex again.

"You know, babe," he said, "I've been trying to come up with some special fantasy that intrigues me. We've really done some wild stuff. I just can't think of much that you haven't already suggested. But... there is one thing, really just a variation on a theme, that I'd like to try."

"You have my undivided attention," I quipped.

"Well, you know how I love your butt," Tommy continued. "And I'm sure you can tell how turned on I get when I lick you back there."

Pleased that Tommy was getting into this, I responded, "and I love it when you tongue my behind, but I sense that there's something more. Tell my what you're thinking."

"Okay, here it goes," Tommy replied timidly. "I'd like you to put something tasty in your butt so that when I go down on you, and stick my tongue inside, I get well... sort of a tasty surprise."

"That's my Tommy, I knew you'd think of something. And I like it," I said encouragingly. "I noticed that you said, "in my butt," not on it. Tell me a little more so that I can get the full picture, babe."

Tommy explained. "In this fantasy, I do all the things I usually do. Kiss and lick your butt, run my tongue down the crack, and eventually lick your anus. But when I actually penetrate your hole, I get a taste that I know is coming from inside of you. From inside your ass."

"Wow, babe," I love it. Just thinking about it has got me a little wet. We need to do this when we get home. And I even have some new lingerie that I've been wanting to show off for you. This will be a perfect time."

We decided to shower when we arrived home, and I told Tommy that I wanted to go first, so that while he was cleaning up, I could prepare my ass for him, and slip into my new outfit. I took my shower, paying special attention to my butt, then while my man showered, I got myself ready.

It really thrilled me that I was going to finally fulfill one of my man's fantasies, and I wanted to get it just right for him. I needed to decide just what I could put up my butt that would make for a tasty treat when he tongued my hole. I looked around the kitchen, deciding that I wanted something sweet, but not too messy. I thought about squirting some whip cream up my ass, but in the end, I decided that honey was the way to go.

I have a syringe that we've used for sex play in the past. I partially filled it with the sweet nectar, then reached around, finding my hole, and gently inserted the nozzle into my back tunnel. Just the act of penetrating myself this way got me going, and knowing what Tommy was planning to do next added to the eroticism. My pussy was getting wet as I probed my back door, stimulating the sensitive nerves in my anus. I didn't want to get distracted, and I still needed to get dressed before Tommy got out of the shower, so I went for it. I depressed the plunger on the syringe and deposited a nice sticky glob of honey up inside my ass. I used a damp washcloth to wipe between my cheeks so that when Tommy licked me back there, he wouldn't taste anything but my clean flesh...until he licked a little deeper inside of me.

I made it to the bedroom and got dressed just as my man, wearing just a towel wrapped around his waist, was exiting the bathroom. He found me standing next to the bed, wearing my new black satin chemise and matching thong panties. And because my man loves sexy footwear, I had on a pair of elegant black pumps with four-inch stiletto heels.

"You look gorgeous," Tommy said as he approached me and took me in his arms. We kissed passionately, exploring each other's mouths with our tongues. But I could tell that my lover was anxious to get down to business as he began to kiss my neck and bare shoulders. He pulled the straps of my chemise over my shoulders and allowed it to fall to my ankles. He kissed and licked by breasts and tenderly squeezed my erect nipples between his fingers before moving further south.

Now my lover was crouched before me, kissing my stomach, licking my navel, and running his warm tongue along the top seam of my panties. I went weak in the knees when he moved even lower and began to lick my pussy through the thin silk fabric of my thong.

"Can I play with your ass now, Jess?" Tommy asked.

"Of course, babe," I answered, "But would you like me to suck your cock for a bit first?"

"Not tonight. Tonight, I just want to eat your beautiful ass."

"This is great, Tommy. I love fulfilling one of your fantasies for a change, and I want to do it just right. Is there a position that you would like me to get into?"

"Yes. To start, I would like you to lay on your stomach, so that I can play with your butt cheeks for a while."

I got into position and Tommy quickly got on the bed and began to fondle my ass while tenderly kissing the backs of my legs, licking behind my knees, and running his tongue along the inside of my thighs. But soon his mouth was on my buttocks, kissing and licking, adoring my exposed flesh.

A man on a mission, Tommy backed off and slowly but firmly spread my cheeks apart. I could feel his gaze, as he took in the view. My butt spread wide, fully exposing my rear, with just the narrow fabric of my thong covering my anus.

Clearly turned on, my man began to lick my cheeks hungerly, gradually licking closer and closer to my anus. Suddenly, he just started licking the satin cloth covering my little puckered hole, getting it wet with his tongue. I know he was trying to pace himself and make this last, but lust getting the better of him, he grabbed the waistline of my panties and pulled them down over my ass.

He again spread my cheeks with his strong hands, and he now had a clear view of my asshole.

"Raise your butt up for me, baby," he asked. I knew what he wanted, so I lifted my rear and pulled my knees up towards my chest. Tommy now had complete access to my exposed behind. He paused for a look, but quickly began kissing and licking my cheeks again. Then to my delight, he directed his attention towards my pussy, licking my labia, sucking on my clit, and probing my wet slit with his fingers and tongue. I could imagine his view. My twitching anus was right at eye level, just inches from my horny man's face!

I could tell that Tommy was teasing himself. Enjoying the anticipation. Making himself wait. He even took a minute to reach down and remove my stilettos and lovingly kiss my soft soles before returning his attention to my behind.

This time, his tongue went directly between my cheeks, and he was lightly licking up and down my crack, still avoiding penetrating my pink hole. I began fingering my own clit, while enjoying the wonderful rim-job. Inspired, I thought that Tommy would like it if I told him what I wanted next, which we both knew is what this has all building up to.

"Please eat my ass, Tommy!" I begged, "shove your tongue deep inside of me and eat me out."

He focused right on my anus, swirling his tongue around the rim, and licking my pucker in broad wet strokes. One more brief pause, and I could tell he was ready. He placed his fingers on either side of my hole, spread it as wide as he could, and pushed his tongue deep inside!

"Mmmm." he moaned. He forced his tongue deeper and swirled it around inside me. And I could tell by his moans and heightened enthusiasm that his taste buds had found the treat that he was hoping for.

"You taste delicious," he said between licks. "Is that honey I taste?"

"Yeah, babe. Do you like the taste of my ass?

"I love it."

So, all was good. I was so thrilled that I was able to bring one of my lover's fantasies to life, and that he was enjoying it as much as I hoped he would.

I encouraged him to continue. "That's it babe, eat my ass. Fuck it with that warm tongue of yours. Go deep. Lick up all my sweet nectar."

As I continued to play with my wet pussy and swollen clit, Tommy started to stroke himself, (his bath towel had long since fallen to the floor).

I could feel my man's fingers playing with my hole. Tommy slid one deep inside, searching for the last of the honey that was too deep in my rectum for his tongue to reach. As I watched over my shoulder, my kinky man removed his finger from my ass, and placed it in his mouth, sucking it clean.

This was all too much. I wanted to come soon, and I asked Tommy how he would like this to end.

"I didn't think much about it," he replied. "This was all I wanted. Maybe I could just make myself cum while I finish cleaning your ass?"

"That would be great if that's what you want, lover, and I know this is your fantasy. But I have an idea that you might like."

"Tell me, Jess"

"Okay. You seem to be really enjoying yourself back there. What if you jerked off on my butt, then licked it all up?"

Tommy was already pumping his shaft rapidly and panting as his excitement peaked.

"Yeah, Jess, I want to do that," he replied between breaths.

I felt his mouth on my asshole one more time. He gave it a last deep kiss, then positioned himself to shoot his load. I continued to rub myself, ramping up for my own climax.

Then I happened. Tommy groaned loudly, and I felt the first warm splash of cum hit my butt. His aim was perfect. Streams of my lover's juice landed directly between my cheeks and pooled in my open asshole. It felt like my crack was being completely drenched in my man's gooey seed.

I was rubbing my clit furiously at this point and I knew that the warm touch of Tommy's tongue on my cum covered hole would bring me over the edge.

"Do it. Babe," I whispered. "Drink up your juice. Lick my ass clean."

And at the first touch of my lover's tongue on my anus, my orgasm erupted! Each swipe of his broad tongue across my hole made me jump in ecstasy as I pleasured my dripping pussy with my fingers. Tommy was ravenous! He continued to clean my ass with determination, each lick sending shivers throughout my entire body.

My orgasm finally began to subside, and I felt the tender touch of my man's lips on my rear hole as he sucked the remaining drops of his cum from my most private and intimate orifice.

We both collapsed on the bed and embraced each other tenderly.

After we caught our breath I asked, "did that meet your expectations, babe?"

"It was perfect, Jess," Tommy answered. "Thanks for indulging me. I'll be thinking about this for a long time to come."

"It was my pleasure, Tommy. You know... you seemed to enjoy it so much that I'd like to do the same thing to you sometime. Do you think you would like that?"

Smiling broadly, my man answered, "Only one way to find out."

-Jessica B.