Fantasy Night Ch. 08

Story Info
Jessica and Tommy suck each other off!
2.5k words
4.63
3k
6
0

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 02/23/2024
Created 06/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey Tommy, I have an idea for some pretty kinky sex play that I'd like you to consider."

"You have my attention," my always willing lover responded.

"Well... the last time we played with my strap-on cock, I loved watching you suck on it before I put it in your ass. How was that for you, babe," I asked.

"A little intimidating at first, and I was a little shy about it. But once I got going, I must admit that it was really hot."

"Well, here's what I've been thinking about lately, and it's pretty wild. I have this fantasy where we simultaneously suck each other's cocks and cum in each other's mouths."

Tommy looked at me confused, and responded. "Well, I love it when you use your mouth to get me off, Jess, and I'm fine with sucking your fake dick, but how are you going to cum in my mouth?"

I had already done some research on the subject, and I explained what I had in mind. I had Googled "Squirting dildoes," and no surprise, I discovered that there were several models to choose from. Also, a little surprised, I found that there was a variety of choices for "realistic fake cum" on the market.

"So... babe," I explained to my lover, "after we play with each our dicks for a while, I want to sixty-nine and suck each other off. When you cum, I'll squirt a big load from my fake penis straight into your mouth. Is that too weird?"

Once again, my man does not disappoint me.

"If that's what you want Jess, I'm willing to give it a try. It sounds kind of sexy, the more I think about it."

Now that I knew Tommy was okay with the idea, I did a little more research. Here's what I ordered online:

1. Master Series Jizz Lube. From the many positive reviews: "It offers everything you could want in a fake cum lube: a striking similarity to semen in every sense -- its appearance, texture, scent, and taste."

2. Doc Johnson's "Bust-it" squirting dildo. It's fairly realistic, strap-on compatible, with a nice big set of balls. There's a thin tube running through it's length, which attaches to a syringe. You fill the syringe with fake cum, and when the time comes, you depress the plunger and squirt away!

3. A sexy new harness for my new fake cock. This one is made by Sportsheets and is a lovely red lace corset design with black straps, and a ribbon cinching up the back.

When our new toys arrived, I spent some time experimenting by myself so that when we got down to business, I could enjoy the experience, confident that everything would go as planned.

I tested the dildo using plain water to get an idea of how much I should fill up the toy. I didn't want to choke Tommy on his first blow job, but I wanted to give him the full experience that I love so much. I found that if I filled the syringe most of the way and gave the plunger four or five quick presses, the amount of ejaculate seemed about right. Well maybe a little more that my man has ever given me, but what the heck, Tommy could take it!

Next, I checked out the lube. It was a little thick, so I followed a reviewer's advice and diluted a small portion of the gooey substance with warm water. It now looked and felt very much like my man's semen. Now for the most important part. I scooped up a little bit of the fluid with my first two fingers, as I have often done with Tommy's cum, and touched it to my lips. The texture and smell were just right, so I placed my fingers in my mouth gave them a good taste. To my delight, the stuff tasted remarkably like my man's juice. Close enough that Tommy was really going to know what it would be like to suck off a big cock!

Finally, on to the sexy part of the story.

Tommy and I picked a night to play, and after dinner, we took a nice long shower together, soaping each other up and enjoying the feel of our wet bodies pressing together as we kissed. When we were finished showering and all dried off, we retired to the living room and sat naked on the couch. We smoked a joint to get in the mood, anticipating what was going to be a new and hopefully exciting sexual adventure.

I asked Tommy to wait on the couch while I went into the bedroom and got ready. My outfit was simple. A pair of black stilettos and a big fake cock! I strapped the dildo into my new harness, and filled the syringe with the fake cum. As before, I diluted it with warm water to give it a realistic consistency and to get the fluid up to body temperature. I depressed the plunger to remove any air, and was thrilled to watch as the first small jet of cum escaped from the pee hole.

I was ready for my lover! I sat myself on the edge of our bed and called for Tommy to join me. He has seen me wearing a strap-on before, but the look on his face was still priceless. He actually gulped when he saw me and, even though I knew he was trying to look in to my eyes, his gaze kept fixating on my thick, hard cock.

"Come here babe," I asked softly. I thought that he could use a little distraction, so I pulled him close to me, his hard cock now inches from my face. Just to mix things up a bit, instead of taking his penis into my mouth, I lifted it out of the way and went for my horny lover's balls. I cupped them in my hand and kissed and licked them, making Tommy sigh with pleasure. I took them into my mouth one at a time and swirled my tongue around while sucking gently. Then it was time for his cock. I kissed the bulbous head, licked his peephole, and took his cock deep into my mouth. But we had other plans for tonight, so I released his penis, threw a pillow on to the floor, looked up into my lover's eyes, and simply said, "On your knees, babe."

Tommy knelt before me, my phallus now inches from his face.

"Start with my balls, Tommy," I instructed. "Kiss them. Lick them."

My lover did as I asked. Tentatively at first, but clearly aroused. Tommy licked my balls thoroughly, making them wet with his saliva.

"Now kiss my cock!' I said, and Tommy, seeming to like the aggressive tone in my voice, began to plant kisses on the head of my penis.

I knew that I wouldn't have a clear view of what my lover would be doing once we changed to the sixty-nine position, so I was taking this all in. I watched intently as Tommy kissed and licked the head of my cock.

"Now put it in your mouth!" I said, surprised at how forceful I was becoming. Tommy obediently took my cock into his mouth and slowly bobbed his head up and down. I instinctively grabbed my lover's head and pushed it down onto my shaft as my man gulped away on my phallus.

I was feeling wild, and on a whim, I pulled away, laid back on the bed and raised my legs, exposing my little ass hole. Tommy took the queue and dove right in, lapping away at my puckered rosebud. Now, mimicking what I have often done to him, my lover reached up and grabbed my cock, masturbating it while he tongue fucked my pulsing anus. The rimming felt wonderful, and was enhanced by the incredible view, as I watched Tommy jerk my cock as he pleasured my back door.

It was time to get to business!

"Tommy," I moaned, "get up onto the bed. We're going to suck each other's cocks now!"

Tommy got up onto the bed and, laying side by side, we got into a sixty-nine position. Only this time, instead of my pussy, my man had a hard penis staring him in the face.

"Okay lover," I said, "I won't really be able to feel your mouth on me, but I'm going to imagine that you're matching my moves, doing to my cock the same things that I'm doing to that lovely cock of yours."

I grabbed my lover's shaft and began to slowly stroke it while licking the head, making it glisten with my saliva. I took a quick break to look down, and was delighted to see Tommy intently flicking his tongue over the tip of my cock, his heavy breathing telling me that he was getting into this as much as I was. I started licking his shaft with long wet swipes of my tongue. I went lower, and tickled his scrotum with rapid flicks of my tongue, knowing that my man was mimicking my actions. His balls were nice and wet, my saliva making them shine in the lamplight.

I was in the mood for a little ass play, so I moistened my fingers and touched them to my man's back hole, knowing that Tommy would reciprocate. Immediately, I felt the light touch of his wet fingers on my anus. I jumped at the touch, and began to gently finger my man as he did the same to me. My mouth moved back to his penis as he returned to my fake cock.

Now this was how we spent the next 20 minutes or so, slowly, and gently fingering each other's butts while intently sucking cocks and balls! I thought the time had come, so I released Tommy's penis from my mouth and asked, "are you ready, babe, do you still want me to cum in your mouth?" I was momentarily worried that my lover was having second thoughts, but he only hesitated a second before replying.

"Yes. I wanna do it."

I teased him a bit. "Do what babe?"

"I want you to shoot your cum in my mouth."

"Are you going to swallow it the way I swallow your juice, Tommy?

"Yes," he sighed. And I looked down and watched my kinky lover put his mouth on my wet phallus and suck it passionately.

I began pumping Tommy's shaft slowly but firmly as I sucked it deeply into my mouth, and I could feel the pressure on my pussy and clit as my lover masturbated my strap-on. I started to suck harder as my hand moved up and down on his wet shaft. I gradually increased the speed and tightened my grip. Tommy did the same. He was moaning loudly as he sucked me and pumped my shaft. This was actually going to happen, and soon! Tommy's whole body began to quiver, signaling his impending orgasm. I had my hand poised on the cum filled syringe and was ready!

Tommy's body stiffened and his hard cock twitched in my mouth. I felt the first jet of semen hit the back of my throat. Without even thinking, I pressed the plunger and shot a spurt of cum into my man's waiting mouth. He gaged a bit on that first shot, (as sometimes happens to me), but he did not pull away. He kept his lips wrapped around the head of my penis as I pumped stream after stream of juice down his throat.

I, of course, had Tommy's cum to manage, as he filled my hungry mouth with warm, sticky semen. I loved this! Here we were, our bodies entwined, lustfully swallowing each other's juices. And knowing that this was my lover's first time added to the thrill of it all.

I felt one last shot of cum exit Tommy's cock, and mimicking him, I gave my lover one last taste of my cum, just a short press on the syringe's plunger, for good measure. I released my man's cock from my mouth, and as I have done so many times before, used my tongue to clean up the last of his salty seed.

"Clean up my cock, Tommy," I asked. I changed my position to get a good view, and was rewarded with what had to be one of the sexiest sights I had ever seen. My handsome lover was attentively licking up the remaining drops of my cum.

When he was done, I flipped around so that we could face each other. We kissed passionately, our tongues probing deeply as we exchanged tastes, mingling Tommy's juices with my fake cum. Finally, our excitement subsided, and we lay side by side.

"Well, babe, I asked, was okay for you?

"Yeah," Tommy replied. "It was pretty freaking hot, and I love knowing what it's like for you when I cum in your mouth. The next time you give me a blowjob, I'm going to think about what we did tonight, and when I fill your mouth with cum, I'll remember just what it felt like when you did it to me."

"Sounds good to me, babe. I'll give you a couple of days to build up a nice load, and that's exactly what we will do."

Epilogue:

Tommy got his wish just a couple of nights later. I had this dream that we were sixty-nining, but instead of my plastic strap-on, I had a real penis! In my dream, I could feel every loving touch of my man's warm mouth and tongue on my new cock, and I think I even orgasmed for real as I ejaculated in my dream.

I awoke from my dream so aroused that I just had to do something about it. I woke up Tommy with my mouth on his dick, and my pussy in his face.

"Good morning, babe," I said between gulps on his hardening cock. "I had a dream about the other night that got me so hot that I need some release. Please eat my pussy. And I want you to cum in my mouth."

Tommy lapped away at my wet labia and sucked my clit while I pumped his cock with my hand and took it deep into my mouth. I tongued and sucked him while he ate my pussy, our passion rising to feverish levels, our orgasms just moments away.

As I began to climax, I took my man's penis deeper into my mouth and sucked as hard as I could. Tommy moaned loudly, his body stiffened, and he began to shoot his warm cum. My own orgasm engulfed me as I swallowed his tasty juice, and I thought about our last love-making session, wondering if Tommy was also thinking about it, remembering what it was like to suck me off and swallow my cum as it shot from my fake cock.

Once our orgasms subsided, we untangled ourselves from our sixty-nine position, kissed deeply and got out of bed.

"Great way to start the day!" Tommy said.

I had to agree.

-Jessica B.