All Comments on 'Fantasy of Cock Sucking Fulfilled'

by awankandanap

Sort by:
  • 67 Comments
luvtodoitluvtodoitabout 7 years ago
Sexy story

Your story brought back memories of the first time I sucked a hard cock. That was thirty-five years ago, and I've done it lots of times since. And I've loved it every time. Oh, and thank you for giving the guys realistic sized cocks. It seems that 90% of the cocks on here are nine inches or more.

betabradbetabradabout 7 years ago
Sexy story

I am single, but I wish something like this would happen to me. I am straight, but I also have fantasies about sucking another mans cock. In my fantasies, a woman also sets me up to suck cock.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
HOT

My best married friend and I get together often to do this.Its only about the cock and we just talk and suck,Its so hot to do this at times.Not gay at all just different.

I bet a lot of married men feel this way.

69stroker6969stroker69about 7 years ago
Great Story

I love to suck cock. I love to taste and swallow cum. I'd love to find a friends with benefits so that I could have cock and cum on a regular basis.

mybuttsursmybuttsursabout 7 years ago
Loved it!

Great story. Loved the way the wife encouraged this. Would love the story continued while the wife watches.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Interesting story

Quite a few married guys indulge in m/m on the side. Many buddies help each other out, it is a fun and exciting activity.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Sweet!

I'm married but also have the same fantasies. I started out enjoying the art of anal pleasures, using dildos, veggies and butt plugs. My fantasy became to have a real cock in me. Now that I'm 60, I ultimately sought out a male massage therapist. The ass play during my massage was highly erotic. At the end, I asked him to fuck me! Pure heaven! Next visit, his beautiful cock dangled right in front of my face. I decided to go for it and took his full length in to my mouth. I licked it, smushed my nose against it, then took it in my mouth again. To my surprise, my nose felt the softness of his pubic hairs, his aroma was erotic. He then moved to massage my lower legs, saving his orgasm for my hungry ass! I find myself thinking about his cock every day. Next visit I'm going to reward his efforts with a full blow job, exploding down my throat and in my face. The first time I met him, he complimented my full lips with "nice peaks". He briefly and softly kissed me. I didn't resist, but he didn't extend the kiss. I'm going to act like Sean in this story and give him the pleasure he deserves.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Understanding spouse

You are one lucky man to have such an understanding woman in your life. Enjoy expanding your horizons into the future together. 5 of 5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Sexy story

I have enjoyed sucking a cock all my life. My wife has also sucked a couple with me when we have had MMF fun with friends. It is just so much fun to taste hot cum shooting in my mouth or licking it out of a freshly fucked pussy ... life is great.

PG564EPG564Eabout 7 years ago
A masterpiece

This story was really about me. A married man for 40 years. Then. . . the magic, the wonder, the need, the want. . . My mouth became a sperm bank for black and white cocks. I was a natural at giving blow jobs. Sucking cock is an art. I fucking love it.

Nothing has ever ever turned me on so much. The man in the story lives inside my head, and my wife does not know I have blown 24 beautiful cocks and want to blow hundreds more if I can. All colors, shapes, sizes. I want to fuck too, have a big black monster cock up my ass and another in my mouth. I want to have men watch me go wild with cock lust and fuck me and have me suck their dicks over and over.

Reading, watching, and thinking about the male penis have transformed me sexually. I am a male whore who wants only to suck and fuck other bi and gay men, and straight men too.

RoyWilliamsRoyWilliamsabout 7 years ago
Awesome!

Thanks for the well-formed thoughtful descriptions of feeling and actions. The backstory made the rest even more enjoyable and relatable.mNice!

Mr. BriggsMr. Briggsabout 7 years ago
WOW!!!!

What a great story! Absolutely LOVED IT!!!

blowitblowitabout 7 years ago
Fantastic!!

Oh how I would love an experience like that. And to then become long term bj buddies. I forever live in hope.

curiousdreamer51curiousdreamer51about 7 years ago
The Perfect Solution

My wife knows I want this.....I confessed several years ago but haven't crossed the line. She now finger fucks my mouth with vigor!!!!!! She moans and cums hard when she does. She now loves me eating her cum filled pussy after 32+ years of resisting it...She explodes into a powerful orgasm when I suck my cum from her pussy....I now want it from the source!

Great Story

CrownRoyal73CrownRoyal73about 7 years ago
Perfection!

This is the best story I have read on Literotica.

Perfect explanation of my fantasy.

I don't have the courage to share my fantasy with my wife of nearly 20 years.

Excellent read!!

rfhh1959rfhh1959about 7 years ago
Amazing

Incredible I wish I could tell my wife and then have a friend like that

NekidinazNekidinazabout 7 years ago
Totally Awesome Story...Thanks ;)

Your story is totally awesome and so much of it, the fantasy parts before actually experiencing giving another guy a blowjob, is familiar, like they're my own fantasies of having someone's nice smooth cock in my mouth and both hands masturbating him while I give him a blowjob that results in him cumming in my mouth and on my face...hmmmm, turns me on just writing this :)

Like you, I have a totally wonderful and sexy wife and we both love oral, giving and receiving...and because she enjoys giving me blowjobs so much, it has made me want to experience the same thing, giving someone an awesome blowjob...hope my fantasy resolves the way yours did...hmmm...anyhow, thanks for the amazing story!

seacoastcoupleseacoastcouplealmost 7 years ago
Thanks for sharing.....

I enjoyed this. And I would enjoy this too. ;)

WhisporWhisporalmost 7 years ago
Common desire shared by many

I, too, find myself drawn to this scenario. For many years I have wanted to experience the pleasure of sucking a cock. My wife does not know of this fantasy/desire, nor will she ever. Kudos for describing this in such a deliciously erotic way!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
mmmmmmmmm

I to would love to try a cock out my wily wife told me to try it she would like to watch. Bighook46 kik

yowseryowserover 6 years ago
Splendid

Arousing, authentic, artistic penis worship. Lovely...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A Friend With Benefits

I now know what friends with benefits stands for. Next time I'll swallow his man seed down my ever thirsty cum thirsty throat.

1mbibry1mbibryover 6 years ago
Thank you!

I’m leaving this story open on my iPad in hopes that my wife will read it. I hope I’ll get the chance to give a blowjob myself soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Making It Real

This story is the very epitome of my own fantasies. Is it fiction, or biographical? capshart@aol.com

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 6 years ago
Fantasy come true

His fantasy is something I would love. It would be great to have a friend that would let you suck his cock even if he didn't return the favor. I would love to have a good friend that would feed me his cock and cum in my mouth once or twice a week. Like this man I am not gay and am not attracted to men other than a hard cock that I would love to suck the cum out of.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
My Fantasy as well

Don’t know if this actually happened, but it was a great story! I too have always wanted a jerk/suck bud, but now at 64, the chances of it happening are slim to none. So jerking off to this story is as close as it gets. Thanks!

Path2OzarkPath2Ozarkover 6 years ago
Lustworthy

I would also love to have this sort of friend and such a helpful wife. My wife knows of my interest but doesn't seem enthusiastic about it.

Cockyme1948Cockyme1948about 6 years ago
Wow

Man, I wish I had a friend like you. I'm constantly fantasizing sucking a cock and Sean made it so easy to try for the first time, very good story. Kept me rock hard. 😍

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great writing of hot hot fantasy!

What great writing of such a hot hot fantasy. I also fantasize about sucking cocks - very hot!

EasypeterEasypeterabout 6 years ago
Wives

They all look forward to seeing us become cum sluts if we give them a clue. My wife found my bisexual lit history on my computer. She set me up with a guy from her job when I was drinking at a party. He kept flirting with me And I told my wife I thought her coworker was gay. She said bicurious. She said I should let it happen if I was interested. Later I told her she would be going home by her self. I get home later she is in lingerie and cfm pumps coming up on me kissing and tongue in my mouth. She said "I KNOW HE CAME IN YOUR MOUTH I CAN TASTE HIM! WILL YOU SUCK HIM NEXT TIME SO I CAN WATCH?" I let her know she can watch me suck cock the next day. He's bringing lunch!

BinCOBinCOalmost 6 years ago

A great story, I'm stroking myself as I write this comment. I would love to find a situation like this...I'd also drop to my knees to suck a hard cock and once would not be enough!

anotherfredanotherfredover 5 years ago
Still hoping for another chapter

I love this story; it never fails to get me going since it so closely mirrors my own fantasies of sucking cock and eating cum. It's especially hot that his wife is so into and turned on by her husband's fantasies and experience. I'd like to get to read about how this new arrangement plays out. Does it become a regular thing? Does she get to watch? I'll add that the conversations and dialogue are especially arousing; it's so hot to get to hear people talking about the kinky things they have on their minds.

Whether or not you revisit this scenario, thanks for an awesome read and for many resulting orgasms!

ClitNinjaClitNinjaover 5 years ago

Wow!!! This brings back memories of my first time with a guy and his swollen shaft. My comments are going to be random, all over the wall to speak. And before I crash, my cum will be all over me. While my first time was great, each following time is better! And I have learned that the euphoric pleasure I get pleasing another man until he erupts has become greater at times than my own orgasm.

And besides being aroused by reading this story, I am also very aroused by another member who today told me about this story. I asked for the link. As I read, I felt the same feelings that this other Lit member expressed to me on Hangouts.

We both live in Texas, about 140 miles apart. We have shared in cyberspace only ...emails, two different chats services and a couple of phone calls. We are both married, have grown children and grandchildren. I am Sean in this encounter. Our wives are our best friends! Neither of us goes hunting cocks!

We gave been trying to connect for a couple of years. Our work schedules, family, community ...and more have prevented us from connecting. In the last 10 days or so, we thought we were finally going to connect. Have not yet. But we will. I just texted him and told him, I would drive to his house right now @ 12 am, now Saturday

Anyway, this story is hot and I can relate on so many levels. I found pleasure sharing within the Literotica male community via comments and emails also adds to many erotic submissions. I have shared with authors and to readers, literally from around the world.

Back to this arousing tale of a first time encounter ...very, very sensuous. Very believable and real, at least when compared to my encounters and my lust for cock, coronas and cum... I love this community, authors, members and stories. And for every cock virgin, do not give up your dream. Be open to the men in your life. I am finding there are a lot of us mature married men that love and lust for playtime with other horny men and their erect pricks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Awesome!

I have wanted to suck a cock for a long time, but the opportunity has never presented itself. Strangely enough, my wife asked me about sucking one last week when we were taking fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
My first time

Very well written. My first time was similar. Not business, but golf trip, out of town. Went to locker room at this huge resort after 2nd day of the tourney. Had to pee, but was shocked & aroused by the naked & semi-nude men throughout. Thin men, heavyset, hairy, most with towels, some just naked. I noticed a much older (I was 27), hairy, thick totally nude man shaving at the sinks. Our eyes met through the mirror. Mine strayed to his large, round, hairy ass as he maneuvered himself to finish his shave. "have a good round?" he said. "Um... huh?... yea, best in years. You?"

"not worth a damn, not much of a golfer, just came for the companionship. Need a beer?" "Um, hell yea!" "Room 122, be there in 10."

I'm married, never ever had thoughts of being with a man. Ever. Love women, boobies, butts & the kitty, but his magnetism & authoritative demeanor had me curious. I was in room 130, went there to chug a beer & contemplate if I wanted to have another, with a stranger.

I was shaking when I got to his room. The hook on the door had it ajar. I nervously knocked lightly. "Jim?" "yea, it's me" "C'mon in". He was standing at the foot of the double bed, towel around his bulky waist, flipping through channels. "I'm Tony, beer's in the cooler, help yourself." I grabbed & gulped down half the can. "Can't figure out these channels, ya know which is ESPN?" "73"

"Get yourself comfortable Jim, we both know why you're here. Take off them shorts & your t shirt." "I, um... I just came over to have a... beer Tony." "yea. I know what you want Jim." He dropped his towel & turned toward me. His belly stuck out, his nipples protruded from his hairy chest, larger than my wife's! then I looked lower. This man had the thickest, 5" cock I'd ever seen in any mag, or flick. Even when I was in grade school, never did any of the boys have anything this man had. My mouth opened but no words came out.

"Like it Jim? wanna play with it? C'mon, let me see your's, bet you have a nice penis." I shakily removed my shirt, then shorts & shoes. My tiny, 3" weenie shrunk into my balls. The head, barely visible. I was embarrassed standing there. "Oh man! you got yourself a little one there Jim. You able to please your wife with that baby dick?" "Um, well, yea, I guess. She... hasn't complained." "Damn man, that's one tiny little dick. Oh well, was expecting more, but it's ok. Come on over here & sit with me on the bed."

With trembling legs, I did as he instructed. He put his hand on my thigh as I downed the last of my beer. His hand went to my balls, trying to fish out my little peter, touching the head, feeling for the non existent shaft. I started to get hard, the head grew & my 2-1/2" shaft appeared from it's hiding place. "There we go Jim, feel good?" "Mmm, yes." He took my left hand & placed it on his thigh, then forced it over & down till I felt the heat of his cock & balls.

"Touch it Jim. Feel my cock." My hand instinctively touched his ball sac. His balls were huge, warm. I ran my hand upward & for the first time in my life, I was holding another man's cock. It was so hot, the skin so soft, the shaft so hard. He let go of my little weenie, stood & stepped between my legs, forcing them apart. His man cock was semi-hard & throbbing as he pushed his way into me.

The big, purple head of his penis was nearly covered by foreskin. Another first for me. It had a large drop of pre-cum on the skin, just under the head, his cock hanging slightly, just in front of my face. "Go ahead Jim, touch him." I reached out & placed my fingers around this man's incredibly thick shaft. They didn't touch. God, it was so damn thick & so warm. "Kiss him. Go ahead, give him a kiss Jim." "I don't know... I... um..." He reached behind my head and pulled my face to his groin. His cock head, almost halfway out of his foreskin, touched my lips. I shivered, tried to pull back, but as I felt it touch my lips and tasted the warm pre-cum, I relaxed & opened my mouth.

He let go of my head. "That's is Jim, suck him, suck my cock." I leaned in & licked the foreskin around his big head, as it emerged completely, I took it into my mouth. More pre-cum came out. I tasted it on my tongue. The warmth, the salty taste, the fact that I actually have another man's dick in my mouth, overwhelmed me. I was literally shaking, nervous. The smell of his new sweat had me in a state of confusion & euphoria. I briefly thought 'Why am I sucking a man's dick? Why am I enjoying it? Am I really gay? What if my wife ever found out? '

I leaned forward. placing both hands around him, onto his big butt cheeks. As I did, his whole cock went into my now willing & anxious mouth. I started slowly moving my head back & forth, my lips closed around his gigantic shaft. It barely hit the back of my throat a couple times, making me gag, but I was starting to seriously enjoy this. "Mmm, yea, that's it Jim, suck my fat cock. You like it don't you? Oh man, you're good. Mmm." I moaned around his shaft, as the head continued to leak more & more pre-cum into my mouth.

"Suck me Jim, I'm gonna cum. Shit yea, feels good man, suck my big cock!" I started sucking more vigorously, lovingly. I was moaning as I tasted more of this big man's leaking sperm. My hands caressing his big, round, bubble butt, pulling him into me, wanting him, needing him, loving the fact that I was making him feel good. Loving the fact that I was sucking a cock, his cock, his big, thick, hard cock. "I'm cumming Jim!... Ungh... ungh... ungh... oh Fuck! Yes!... Suck me man! Suck my big hard cock! gonna cum man... gonna cum on your mouth! ungh... ungh... ungh... ungh..."

I felt his ass start to quiver, his legs started shaking, his breathing was quick. He pushed deep into me, grabbed my head and I felt his cock start to jump, throb in my mouth. The fat head went just into my throat. I pulled back a little as I massaged his cheeks. "Fuck! fuck... oh shit!... suck me man, that's a good boy, take daddy's cum, ungh... ungh..." I felt it first. The first shot of his seed hit the roof of my mouth, his cock pumped on it's own, then I tasted, for the first time, another man's cum. Another load squirted out, I swallowed, then another and another. I kept what I could in my mouth & savored his taste. His cock kept pumping, as if it has a mind of it's own, rewarding me with three more loads of his sweet, delicious cum.

I used my tongue to roll over & around the thick shaft & large head. A few more squirts of his cum pooled int my mouth as I continued to worship this man's beautiful, thick penis. I stopped sucking and just held him in my mouth as he calmed down after his orgasm. "Fuck Jim, damn man, that was amazing. You're a great cock sucker. Jesus! I haven't had a blowjob like that in years, maybe never that good, mmm... haven't cum like that in ages. Mmm." My hands remained on his nice, round buttocks as I kept his cock in my mouth, moaning around it. I never thought I'd ever do something like this, especially with a stranger, but now, I never wanted it to end.

His penis softened and he tried to pull away, the head super sensitive. I moaned, shook my head and pulled him into my face. I swallowed the remaining cum in my mouth, grabbed his now 4", soft dick and let it slip from my lips. I kissed the big purple head as I held back the foreskin, kissing it for another five minutes, never wanting to let it go. "I love your cock Tony. I want to do it again." "Damn Jim, you're better than I imagined. Maybe in a bit, your turn." He sat, stood me up & found my little weenie, sucked it into his mouth, I got hard in one second, all proud 3" of my dickie stood out as he sucked it down to my hairy nuts. He held my balls & gently pulled on the sac. He pulled back, and on only the second suck, I exploded into his mouth. I filled it with a week's worth of pent up cum.

"Oh Tony! I'm sorry, I didn't even warn you! Oh God, that felt good." He swallowed all my cum, pushed me onto the bed, climbed in beside me and we fell asleep, legs intertwined as his big, thick cock rubbed against my hidden tiny dicklet. I felt his pulse and I knew I'd be sucking his amazing cock again before I left.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story

Wow, hot story that I could relate too. I have been wanting to find friend like this. Blowjob description had me pre cumming. Looking for more stories.

Cockyme1948Cockyme1948over 4 years ago
Wowza!

Got me so hard that I was leaking precum all the way to the end. I fantasize sucking a friend of mine, wish I had the nerve to ask him. Can’t wait to read more 😍

SPEN STERLINGSPEN STERLINGover 4 years ago
Cool Wife

I want a friend like yours, and a wife like yours! Enjoyed the story, I think cock fascination is more common than most people know.

bixxx55bixxx55about 4 years ago
Perfect!

You captured the experience perfectly. I’ve been there and done that and when it’s good, it’s just as you described. Thanks for bringing back some wonderful memories!

Gazo1954Gazo1954almost 4 years ago
I love sucking cock

I think all guys think about sucking cock sometime in their life. I know I did and I acted on it. I was hooked after sucking my first cock and I haven't stopped. I suck cock every chance I get. I'd suck cock and swallow cum every day if I could. My girlfriend knows I love cock sucking and has watched several times but she doesn't know that I suck cock without her

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wife’s coworker

My wife had a sexy handsome long term coworker with whom she had a close relationship with and I’ve fantasized about a threesome with them where I was able to suck his beautiful cock to bring him to orgasm before we all ravished each other throughout the night.

RobJasperRobJasperalmost 4 years ago
So hot!

So hot! Your story got me leaking early on and I loved the progression. Great writing with hot descriptions and lusty cock sucking!

bipaddlerbipaddlerover 3 years ago
Perfect.

Seriously, this perhaps the most perfect story I've read on Literotica. Hot, totally realistic and believable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This story is so hot!! Would love to experience this!! Maybe someday!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I adore this story. First of all without literotica I would not know that other straight guys fantasize about doing this. I feel like I’d love to but am afraid I’d be disgusted with myself afterwards. I wonder who I could get to do this with me. I don’t want to get; I want to give. In this story the part when you describe doing it is the best! I wanted to just take the whole thing in my mouth. But The idea of doing it sensuously like you do drawing it out like that is so exciting! Thank you so much for sharing it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

That was awesome! I was thinking of my own situation and got harder than I’ve been in a long time. Love eating my cum. Hope I grow some balls soon and approach my neighbor to tell him my fantasy and what I would do to his juicy cock givin just a quick nod.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

as a cockghtsucker pleasesignhere33@gmail.com i loved, it i love to suck dick and i love cum. please write me and tell me how you will use me. ty Bob haveme over for a party. i will suck and fuck all. use me for two days straight.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

wish it could have been me------ maybe sometime?????

OpusrocksOpusrocksabout 2 years ago

What a great story. Wish I had a wife like that

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wish my wife would want me to go off with a long dick man and suck him all night,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Just wow! Holy hot! Came buckets.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

My wife found this story and we both enjoyed it tremendously. It’s always nice to read a story about another guy confessing his deepest fantasies to his wife. And then, with her encouragement, he actually fulfills those fantasies.

My situation was similar: during my adolescence, I had no interest in kissing or fucking other guys. But their cocks fascinated me, and I wondered what it would be like to taste their cum. Later, I met a lovely gal, we got married, had kids, and then about 10 years into marriage our sex life became almost nonexistent.

My wife was simply bored and needed more so, she I let her take lovers. She let me watch her fuck a few of them. As she is very observant she noticed that I licked my lips, whenever she was giving them blow jobs. Also, she noticed that my eyes followed the men’s cocks when they pulled out of her. Instead of looking at her juiced, well-fucked pussy, I preferred seeing their dripping cocks!

Like the smart gal she is she soon had me sucking their cocks both before and after she fucked them. Also, her kink was to have her lover slap my face with his slimy cock after he had just cum in her. She told me, “If you’re down on your knees getting your face slimed by a few good whacks from his cock, you are not going to cause us any problems with your jealousy!”

Also, she has trained me to suck and swallow, deep throat, lick his balls, and also take his load on my face. I am 100% orally bi-sexual, and my wife likes to watch him abuse my face with his much larger cock!

After he cums on my face, then he can fuck my wife for hours without ejaculating and losing his erection which, she loves. We had my wife stop taking her birth control pills and he is going to fuck a baby into her fertile womb.

We encourage more husbands to take the plunge and learn to swallow hard!

rooster11055rooster11055almost 2 years ago

Very interesting. Seems like what I would want if it were ever to happen to me.

LitareaderLitareaderalmost 2 years ago

Loved it. Sounded like you were writing about me. Great writing. Thank you.

ShortyMacShortyMacalmost 2 years ago

Hot story, Like most of the other guys as a kid I didn’t know it but I wanted to suck my best bud. All we ever did growing up when we spent weekends with each other’s families we would jerk off together. I would watch Robert jerk off and cum. We never did anything else. Then when I turned 17 my father signed the papers for me to join the Navy. I was still a virgin at that time. After boot camp and a month at a school in Memphis Tennessee I was sent back to San Diego where I went to boot camp. Once here I discover the Adult bookstores and that they had gloryholes. I got my first blowjob at a gloryhole. A few weeks later I was at a nude strip club I had discovered and would spend my weekends there. I got to be a regular and would run errands for dancers, getting them food snacks etc. I started to get invited to after hour parties at different dancers, and managers homes. One dancer liked me and got me drunk and seduced me. Meanwhile I’m still going to the bookstores getting sucked off. Finally after a few months I was really curious what it was like to suck a cock. One day I was in a booth and I heard the door to the booth next to me open and close. I waited a few minutes and the guy didn’t invite me to slip my cock thru the hole for a blowjob. I then peeked thru the hole and he was stroking his hard cock. It looked yummy and I was horny and high,

(I had smoked a joint before going to the bookstore) I took the plunge and used my finger to let the guy know I’d suck his cock. He stood up and slipped his cock thru the hole. I stroked him a couple of minutes then I opened my mouth and sucked his cock in my mouth. Man was I turned on. I was getting at least half of his 6 inch cock in my mouth. I went to take a bit more and I felt him get harder then my mouth was flooded with his cum. I swallowed the first shot and gagged and had to spit it out otherwise it would have made me puke. I stroked him off the rest of the way. He stuffed his cock back in his pants and left. I was so fucking horny. Then someone entered the other booth. Next thing I knew he was letting me know he wanted to suck me. So I push my cock thru the hole. I feel him take my cock into his wet sucking mouth and he deep throated me. Two time he took me to the base and I exploded down his throat. God I don’t think I ever came as hard as I did then. I collapsed onto the seat and took a few minutes to regain my senses. I then pulled up my pants and left.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I can’t believe how many guys want dick and cum, I’ve always loved them myself, I wonder what % of guys want dick and cum, like they said not gay just want that sexual experience! I’m so hard now thinking about it!

NicebiguyNicebiguyover 1 year ago

Very sexy and very hot. I'm sure just about every cock sucker, cock lover, bi guy and curious guy would love to have a wife like this. She's a cock lovers dream.

jjfronjjfronover 1 year ago

Great story...and my ultimate desire is to suck a cock on a regular basis.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I want to suck so bad!

Roleplay67Roleplay67about 1 year ago

Hot, hot story! I also fantasize about anonymously sucking a cock, especially after it pops out of my wife's pussy now and then while I drive her crazy licking her clit and talk all naughty with her all the while.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This is soooooo hot. Your story has every element I want for myself , the situational ethic and permission of wife, being somewhat acquainted, well groomed pubic area and clean attractive cock, I mean hey just stepped from the shower. Even the position is perfect, sitting on the couch with legs spread displaying his penis in all it's glory !

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This is a wonderful story, very erotic. The author captures those feelings that guys like me have about wanting to suck cocks since we were teenagers, the quick looks at dicks in the shower, the attraction to Playgirl type magazines and the appreciation of a good looking dick. His wife is ideal which unfortunately most of us don't have. We live the life of car blowjobs and adult theater gloryholes. Oh for the want of a suck buddy.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Loved it i have wanted to suck a cock for a long time but been a bit older and married it is a little bit harder for me

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

My first cock last week at a park near my home and loved every inch of it. I had been going there to get b******* quite often in one day A man was just standing there turn around his cock in hand and I put it in my mouth and sucked it dry and I can't wait to do it again

Tripper_DudeTripper_Dude6 months ago

Well written and very hot and very erotic glad you were able to share your fantasy with your wife and she was able to accept that with you. Hope you have been able to let her watch you with a man as well.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I had a girlfriend that liked reading male gay porn. She said she felt that she was a part of the sex and woman in the story made no place for her. Makes no sence to me, but I do not understand woman like all men.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The perfect wife. How can a man be so lucky. I would really like to enjoy another man’s dick with my wife watching. A+

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous