Fantasy of Married Man becomes real

Story Info
Bi-curious married man finally gives into gay fantasy.
1.6k words
4.23
14.9k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So I finally did it last night I was able to fulfill my lifelong fantasy to suck a cock. You see I've been married for 35 years and only ever slept with a woman, but I've always had that desire, that question, that wonderment of what a cock would taste like.

When I was about 19 I saw gay porn for the first time and knew that it intrigued me but I just never did anything about it. I've explored gay dating sites over the years, fantasizing, gay men are aggressive by the way, they want to fuck like right now and that's not what I wanted. I had a very, very specific fantasy in mind, I've jerked off to it many times and always knew that IF I actually followed through it would have to be exactly what I desired. This desire would continue if I did not follow through, the fantasy part was so hot to come true and made the whole experience even more erotic.

My wife was out of town on a trip with her friend, and I hopped on Grindr and posted my fantasy. About 13 different guys responded to me. Now I've posted it before, usually while traveling, looking for the perfect opportunity and would usually get four or five guys, most were my age, gross, you see if I was going to do this, I needed it to be a smooth young dude. In my mind and fantasy, he was dark skinned, but could be olive color, Italian, Latino, Black or Asian and a clean smooth shaved cock and balls.I was only going to do it once, I had no interest in any ass play, I just wanted to know what it was like just suck and jerk off a dude. So, after about two hours of looking at profiles and ALMOST just jerking off like usual, Ethan messaged me and we starting flirting.

He described himself as skinny, 19, 6' 1" 145 pounds with what he said was a 7-inch dick. His face was not on his profile, even better for my fantasy as I didn't want to see his face or speak a word to the man whose penis was in my mouth. I wanted him to walk into the pitch-dark room, shut the door behind him, not say a word and walk to the pre described meeting place, the bedroom. I requested he dress in basketball shorts, flip-flops and a T-shirt. Once he closed the door, and the room was pitch dark again, he was to walk to the bedroom, take his shirt off, toss flip flops aside and walk over to the dark figure he could no longer see at the edge of the bed. He would reach out with his hands until he reached me and then I was immediately going to drop to my knees pull his basketball shorts down and start playing with my first cock. I had always planned it in my mind this way, masturbated oh so many times over this scenario and was just hoping Ethan would buy into the fantasy.

Ethan went ballistic over the plan, thought it was totally hot and agreed to play it out the way I fantasized about. I got petrified yet again, considered backing out as I didn't want him coming over to my house, that just seemed a little weird, so I rented a room at Embassy Suites. I'd been there before with the family and knew that the rooms were pitch dark. Now I had gotten this far in my fantasy before and chickened out, OK three times is the truth. One time I had a super-hot 20-year-old Latino guy on his way to my house and I just wouldn't give him my apartment number, he was literally outside the gate sending me messages on Grindr. He was so hot too, I mean exactly what turns me on, young, hairless, beautiful Latino guy. I just couldn't do it, was afraid to follow through. The other two other guys I discussed hooking up with hassled me for two weeks after I said they could be my fantasy. Not great experiences, any of the three.

So, getting to the hotel I was scared with crazy nervousness mixed with horniness but figured I'd probably chicken him out again. I guess I was just sick of putting it off, sick of the excuses, super fucking horny, stoned and even a little lonely so this time I was going to make the 19-year-old flake on me if that what was going to go down! I was in, decided to go for it and flat out wanted to live this fantasy so room 1311 it was.

I sent over to Ethan the room number and said any time after 8:00 PM. I told him to knock lightly, three times, the door would be unlatched and then to come in. I really didn't know if he'd show up, neither of us have seen each other 's faces, easy to back out. I took all my clothes off, sat on the bed and waited. At 8:34 P.M, there was THE knock at my door, just as I had told him, three little bangs to let me know that he was here. I heard the noise, my heart pounded as did my cock, I was hard as a rock when he walked over to me. I couldn't see anything other than a shadowy figure, tall and thin. He saw where I was before the darkness set in and knew where to walk to, through the front room and to the bedroom. I got off the bed, laid 3 pillows on the ground, not sure why I used three, dropped to my knees and thought for just a moment.

Here it was, the actual fantasy coming true, I had the chance, I'm married, 52-year-old man and I'm about to suck and jerk off a 19-year old's cock. Wow! Neither of us said a word, as agreed, once on my knees I reached for his shorts, both hands on the sides, pulled them down and before I knew it his rock hard teenage dick was bumping me in the face. It's interesting to fantasize about something for so long to wonder what it smelled like, tasted like, what it would feel like to the touch. And here it was!

I know how I like head and that's softly. I like the undertip licked and the shaft worked from the bottom so of course that's how I did it. He was 19, rock hard, definitely 7-inches long. I licked the under tip and started to slurp on it, I thought he was going to cum right then, his cock was shivering and that made it even hotter for both of us. He had pre-cum drip, very little pubic hair and was fresh and clean smelling of Irish Spring soap. I was going nuts, it really turned me on, just to work his shaft up and down and realize how hot turning another guy on actually is. I slowly reached down with my left hand to begin lightly stroking my cock as I gave Ethan his blow job.

He was really enjoying it as well, the best moans, quick and long, true sounds of stimulation. So I continued to work up and down on the inside of the shaft ever so slightly rubbing the balls. It was super obvious he wasn't going to last long. I was stroking my cock more fervently with my left hand using my right hand to caress his balls, my mouth to work this shaft. After about a minute of this slurping his undershaft, like a big stick popsicle, I finally inserted the head into my mouth. He went nuts, the biggest moan I've ever heard when I inserted the whole thing for the first time. I prefer my cock sucked softly, delicately, making my cock work for the touch and stimulation, so that's how I worked Ethan's dick... softly.

I started to take about 5 inches of it consistently, it wasn't super thick, worked it in and out of my mouth quite easily as he continued moaning. That will be the best memory I have, that moment, of me working that kids cock knowing that he was ready to blow his wad in my mouth and that moan, whoa, that moan!

To be a teenager again, he came in 4 minutes, made me wonder later if he was even 19, never saw his face, I barely got the time to work it properly, I hardly got to use both hands, I was too busy with one on my cock and one on his balls and rubbing his taint. I know how that feels, I've never had a blowjob from a man, but I have a feeling it would be quite epic because we know what feels good and I'll tell you what Ethan felt good. I could tell he was ready to cum, his balls started to shrink and contract and even thought I wanted to swallow it I pulled it out jerked it all over my face. The warm salty spew all over my face was exhilarating, so hot! I have tasted mine but for some reason I didn't swallow, had really planned on it. I did clean up his cock though, got a pretty good taste of cum, I should have swallowed the whole load and am disappointed I didn't but whatever.

Fantasy is complete, I did it, I am no longer curious but can now say have experimented and am maybe partially bi-sexual. I am pretty sure that is over, unless that black cock somehow ends up in my mouth in the future, or maybe a hot Latino dude or a super cute Asian guy........who knows. Still turns me on to think about, I'm glad Ethan let me fulfill my fantasy wonder what he looks like?