Fantasy on Halloween Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was quite a relief to see that neither had been captured yet. In fact, Rebecca had made it a good ways up the hills and winding paths. She was nearly to the top.

Parker, however was in a quagmire, literally. She was slowly working her way through a muddy bog. She was up to her knees in mud most of the way. I saw the sweat and the effort she was putting in. I kept getting lost in her beauty, how her tight, wonderful tits looked out in the clean air, how her tight, yet somehow maddeningly round butt looked as she struggled through the swamp. The hunter was tantalizingly close, he had the same issues, however. His way through the mud was proceeding slowly, as well.

From her vantage point at the top of the hill, I saw Rebecca panting from the effort of the climb. She was eyeing her path forward. She could see the finish from there, even though it was still a mile or so away. Adding to her problems, there was a hunter, making quite good time up the path behind her. I think she was able to spy him, because she took off running, which she only does on a treadmill at home.

I could only sigh and adjust myself when I saw her beautiful ass bouncing and her sweet tits swinging wildly with each stride. "Oh god," I thought. "Someone is really going to enjoy that....if they catch her." The reality was close. It was going to happen soon, one way or the other.

They moved us again, this time to an open field. I recognized this as the contest end, there was a pier and a waiting ferry.

I watched as Parker, younger and with more stamina than her mother, start making good time as the swamp got less and less muddy. She finally got up to a full run. There was only a clearing, marked in yellow, followed by a run of about what looked to be a hundred yards or so, to the magic red line they needed to cross.

At almost the same time, Rebecca, all her glorious bits bouncing and swaying, came out of her end of the path. There were several others, coming from the beach area. They were all running, tits were flying everywhere, it is....a vision I'll never forget. Suddenly, two of the "beach" contestants were caught. They fell in a pile. I saw struggling, it looked.....very real and raw. There were several others, including pink haired Demeter who stepped over the fallen comrades and leaped towards the destination. Rebecca, not watching where she was headed ran right into her and she, fell in a heap just as men came upon her. Demeter tried to get up but at that moment came the hunter with the matching amulet came from the side and sideswiped her with a tackle that would make a linebacker proud. She fought like a demon, but the man was quickly aided by another and soon they had her feet and hands ziptied. They stood over her like she was a prized deer they'd shot. That freed up Rebecca, she headed for the finish.

She was close, she was almost there. Parker....didn't make it. A hunter with a green amulet flew up from behind her and had her on the ground with a kick to her feet. He was zip tieing her ankles. Rebecca was a step away from the line. She looked back. She saw Parker and the man getting ready to completely incapacitate her. She turned back. She took several steps back towards the man. The hunters were wired. I could hear everything.

"Stop! Please!" Rebecca begged. Parker was sweating profusely and sobbing.

Rebecca was still tantalizingly close to the line, it was just a few steps away. "Don't.....I'll go."

"What?" the hunter asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Let her go. Take me instead."

"Why should I do that? No offense. Mother vs. daughter....she's young and more....pliable," he grinned.

"Maybe so, but I'm kinkier!" she protested. "Please, whatever was on that questionnaire, I'll say yes to all of it."

His eyebrow raised higher. "ALL of it?"

"Yes! Yes! Everything! Just let her go!"

He stood there for a second. I could see he was stalling. Sure enough, another hunter dressed with a green amulet came out of the forest.

"Now, do it now or I go," Rebecca said in what I knew was a bluff.

He bought it. He wanted the "kill" to be his own, and not have to share it with another "green" hunter. He quickly cut the ties from Parker's feet. She took off, only to slow as she approached her mom.

"Mom, no!"

"Go, now, don't look back," Rebecca warned.

Parker did as she was told. She crossed the line. An attendant handed her a golden ticket. She looked around just as the original hunter got Rebecca on the ground and subdued her.

Suddenly I felt a sharp stab in my arm. That was the last I remembered until I woke up, face down in the dirt near the gate of the ferry.

"Get up man, it's time to go."

It was over. Rebecca was caught, Parker was....I don't know where. With my blurry vision I couldn't make out much detail at first. There was a pen, filled with naked women. I couldn't tell if one of them was Rebecca. The observers, like myself, were loaded onto the ferry. As we pulled away my eyes were clearing a bit. I saw Demeter, her hands bound behind her neck by a piece of wood. It looked like they were pulling her along with a chain attached to her...yes, it was chained to her nipple piercings. The other women were following, all bound in some way. They were leading them away, towards an impressive beach house. Ha, beach house, it was a freakin' mansion on the water.

Where was Rebecca? What trouble was she in? And where the hell was Parker? The ferry dropped us off unceremoniously, at the same pick up spot as in the morning. Stunned and at a loss I went back to the hotel and awaited word. I contemplated trying to find a fishing boat captain or something so I could head back to the island but I knew I'd be no match against a security detail. Plus, I had no way of knowing how many of the "locals" were in on the whole thing. I paced the hotel lobby, the game room, the sports bar. The hotel had spared no expense for Halloween, all of the staff had very detailed, realistic costumes. I was ready to explode with energy, not knowing how to channel it. I gave up and returned to my room.

I sat on the bed, lost in thought as darkness fell. I must've drifted off because I awoke to the sound of the pass key in the door. Parker came in with a blush. She was wearing that thin robe, probably given back to her by "them." She told me what happened to her.

"Once I made it I was given the golden ticket. The attendant took me, and a few of the others that made it, down the pier to the private yacht parked there. There, we were given drinks and really expensive snacks while we all unloaded on each other about what just happened."

"What happened to your mother? Last thing I remember they had her on the ground...."

"I know," she said sadly. "I TOLD her not to. But, I had to make a decision or it would've been both of us."

I agreed. "Last thing I remember was that, then it went black."

"Yes, they shot you with a tranquilizer dart," she smirked. "That wasn't in the handout."

"No it was NOT," I agreed.

"I'm sure it's so the "observers" can't interfere with the finish. Still, kinda rude."

"So the yacht, what happened?"

"Oh, it was just a party for the winners. They paid us, actually they electronically deposited, but same difference. Mom and I are going to share it, either way, we were going to split it if we won anything."

"I doubt she's winning right now," I said with much chagrin.

"You never know, mom is....well mom is....kinky. She may be getting more out of it than we know."

"So the yacht?"

"Oh, so we got to celebrate. There were some rich dudes, probably some of the perpetrators of the whole thing, on the boat with us. They got to party with the naked chicks, all of us who made it. Most of the successful ones were the runners, who simply outran the hunters on the beach."

"They didn't allow us to dress the whole trip back. Then, before they let us off we had to sign new NDA agreements about what had just happened. They threatened us with lawsuits that would break us if we broke them. I have no question they will, and can."

I nodded. "But your mother....god, your poor mother."

"Oh...she'll be all right," she grinned. "This was all her idea, anyway."

"What?!" I said with shock. "She told me YOU did the whole thing?"

She looked at me with surprise. "Seriously? That is SUCH a lie. SHE found the website, SHE sent the entries, SHE begged me to join with her."

"Why?"

"Because she knew they'd never pick a woman that old. She was right, they wanted us as a "team." Why would that surprise you? I'm a slut, big-time, but I'm not as imaginative or kinky as all that, yet. I'm sure I'll get there. But, this was all for her. If I didn't know better, I'd think she hoped for the exact result she got. I think she wanted to appear to be doing the benevolent thing, but end up caught."

"I can't believe that. She's kinky as fuck, for sure, but not at the expense of her own daughter."

She grinned shyly, "I'm not so sure. Again, it's just sex. We've both had plenty. She knows I can handle it. But for now, look at me."

She was covered in caked mud from her knees down. She was scratched up in places I shouldn't even be seeing.

"I have to take a shower," she smiled.

I sat on the bed as she took a long shower, the mist cloud floated out the open door. She hadn't closed the door. I .....couldn't help but look. Through the sliding glass doors I saw her beautiful frame. She was propped against the wall. She was allowing the warm water to cascade over her to relax. I watched her intently, it was mesmerizing. Her body, the tattoos, the whole scenario playing back in my mind.

Suddenly, I was snapped back to reality. "Well, are you going to join me or not?" she grinned lewdly. She'd caught me watching her.

"What? I'm sorry, I couldn't help...."

"Shhh, are you going to join me, or not?" she repeated, this time crooking her finger at me.

My clothes hit the floor in a flash. The water hit me at about the same time as her body pressed up against me and we attacked each other's lips.

"Oh my god, Parker, I can't....."

"Shhh," she said, pressing her finger on my lips. "Let's just enjoy this, no rules, no judgements."

My hands were full of her ass cheeks as our tongues entwined. I could feel her hard nipples pressing into me. I was as turned on as I'd ever been. Even for an "old man" of 53 I was appropriately hard.

Her hand was on my erection and she was stroking it slowly, while applying soap to make it even more slippery. She jerked me slowly while we kissed. Her tongue was expert, it flitted and flicked mine seductively, without attacking me or shoving it down my throat. It was very....sensual.

I had my hands full of her tits and was soaping them as well. The feeling was magical. In my head I'd made up my mind, I'd rationalized it. THIS was the favor I'd been promised from Rebecca. We'd never actually verbalized the exact payment. THIS was it, I was making love to her daughter.

We continued to caress each other lovingly, while the water washed us clean of everything but our guilt. She dropped to her knees and took my cock in her mouth as the water splashed her face.

"Sorry if I'm....not as good as mom," she said before engulfing the head.

It was difficult to even come up with a response to that kind of statement, it was all so surreal.

She suckled me slowly, lovingly. She was in no hurry. I was enjoying every perverted second. Finally, I lifted her up and I bent her at the waist, her hands gripping the tile and facing the showerhead. I let it continue to flow over her, relaxing her, massaging her almost like a hot tub. I dropped to my knees and tongued her, first her ass, down her crack, to her anus. I rimmed her as she moaned softly. I penetrated her hole and gave her a quick tongue fuck and she wiggled her ass and squealed. I doubted anyone had every tongue fucked her ass before. I couldn't believe it, that ass, that perfect fucking, tight, sweet ass was in my hands and on my tongue. I was in heaven. I moved down slowly to her pussy lips. With her bent, I could play with her lips with my tongue but I couldn't quite attack the clit like I wanted. That would come later. I made sure she was quite worked up first.

I shut off the water and dried her softly with a luxurious towel. She dried me the same way, stopping only to smooch me again and again. Finally, it was show time. I picked her up and carried her to the bed. I dropped her on the bed playfully and she fell, legs open onto her back. I needed no further invitation. I crawled in between her legs and teased her opening with the head of my cock. It was already slick. I smiled as I slid it up and down as she begged for me to stop teasing her and, "just stick it in already dammit!"

I did. Her eyes almost rolled back in her head when I hit bottom. God, she was tight. I'd long forgotten those days. I thought Rebecca was tight, this was....something else.

"You are so tight," I moaned as I plunged in again.

"You mean for a slut?" she cooed, her hands on my hips, guiding me in.

"For anyone, anywhere," I panted. "It's.....amazing."

"Fuck it," she panted, "fuck that tight pussy then, fuck it good!"

I gave it to her the best I could. I 've had plenty of experience, and I've got plenty of stamina. That, and I was in NO hurry to rush through this experience.

She almost shrieked when I pulled out.

"Noooo!" she groaned as she tried to pull me back in.

"In a minute," I smiled. I dove in, face first, into that wonderful wetness.

Finally, I could concentrate on working her up the way I wanted. I teased her outer lips, I circled and flicked over her inner lips. I grazed her clit, only to retreat, before returning again. She was bucking her hips softly, rhythmically into my face. I slipped two fingers into her pussy and she moaned with appreciation. I kept up the teasing, which became more and more focused as it went. I finger fucked her as I drove her to madness. She started moaning and bucking more furiously. She needed it, she needed it badly. I obliged by focusing now on circling her clit. She held my head tightly.

"Oh god, oh god.....fuck. How did mom ever leave ....this? Fuck....oh fuck," she panted, almost in hysterics now.

I wanted this to be memorable. I teased her as close to the edge as I could, then worked her back down, only to work her back up again. Finally, she couldn't take it, she was basically shoving my face onto her pelvis. I smiled to myself before attacking her clit for real. I circled it, then battered it with tight licks, then circled again, then licks....she burst like a dam.

"Oh my goooooooooooooood!" she screamed as she orgasmed. I felt the wetness on my face as she spasmed repeatedly on me. She was nearly wetting herself, and me, in the process. It was....memorable.

I let her come down just for a bit, before slowly, teasingly, working her back up again until she was cumming again on my face. I managed to get a half dozen orgasms out of her before she basically yanked me back up, and into her again. This time her hips matched mine. She was fucking me as much as I was, her. I'm only a man. I'm not a god, nor a machine. I doubt any man on earth could've resisted. I couldn't. I came like a blubbering fool into that irrestistible wetness, into that beauty. I....will never forget that moment.

"Oh my goodness," I sputtered. "I have NEVER cum that hard," I said truthfully.

"Me either, I didn't know that was possible," she giggled. "I mean, I've had orgasms before but....I guess not, if they are supposed to be like THAT," she purred appreciatively.

We fell asleep in each other's arms. Rebecca was still on our minds, probably now as much as what to tell her as what was actually happening to her at that moment.

I woke up the next morning. Parker had ordered coffee and scones. I saw her sitting out on the patio, half naked, of course, with her breakfast. She was wearing just a T-shirt that didn't fully cover her ass. I know because I watched that thing sashay all the way out.

She was talking to someone again, I knew who. It was one, or both of our "neighbors." They were no doubt getting wonderful views of that perfect young body of hers. She wasn't trying to cover up. In fact, she was sitting on the chair, facing the ocean, away from them, but her one leg was crooked up so they could easily see her ass cheek and perhaps even her pussy if she'd positioned it right. I had no doubt she had.

"No thank you, it's way too early for beer," she smiled coquettishly. "But,this coffee is NASTY, I'd kill for a cappuchino."

"Oh my god, we have a cappuchino machine in our room!" said one loudly.

I looked on our dresser. We had one as well. She knew that. One of them disappeared, only to appear a few minutes later with her hot drink. As a reward, I suppose, she stood up and leaned over to reach for the drink. The T-shirt rode up over her ass and I'm sure they could see the bottom of her vagina. Then she turned and bent slightly to place it on the coffee table. This time, there was no hiding it, they got to see her whole beautiful backside. They continued the conversation for awhile before she came back inside smiling.

"Young guys, they are SO fucking easy to tease. They are having a party later."

We were still fretting about Rebecca and her fate. Parker kept reassuring me, and probably herself, that everything was fine. But until we knew, we just....didn't know. We only had hours to wait until she either showed up at the pier or didn't.

"If this all works out, I want you to do one favor for me," I said with a sly smile.

"Anything, if it leads to the ending from last night....several times, in fact," she giggled.

We were still in our room when we were surprised by the door opening. It was Rebecca! She stripped off her robe and crashed nude, face down on the bed.

"What the....what happened?" we both said in a chorus.

"Too tired, explain later....watch this for now," she said, handing me a DVD.

Parker and I looked at each other and shrugged. We popped it in the player and pushed play. The first scene was at the beach, where they were being led, naked, pulled along by their nipple chains, some with piercings that were completely fresh. We were mesmerized by it. It was like a slut parade with all the titties bouncing and asses jiggling.

We looked down at Rebecca, her ass was striped and covered with welts and reddish purple bruises. They'd really worked her over. Parker kept whispering reassuring words to her mother as she lightly stroked her skin.

"Careful...." Rebecca moaned softly. "I'm sore....everywhere."

Parker kissed her mother's back and caressed her softly as we watched the next scene unfold. It looked like late afternoon judging by the sunlight. It must've been shortly after her capture. There were three guys, hunters by their garb, seated together on a large couch. Rebecca was on her knees, her bare ass up, her hands still bound behind her with zip ties. She was fellating one of them, her head was bobbing up and down furiously since she could not use her hands.

At that moment I wondered about all the blowjobs she'd given and all the fantasies she had about it. She'd always been interested in "doing the gloryhole thing," or bugged me about getting a line of my friends that she'd have to please, one by one. Now that it was real, I wondered if she felt the same.

She was no sooner done choking down the first man's cum before she was working on the second. I could hear a voice from behind the camera urging her on. I figured it was her captor.

"Yeah, that's it, devour that cock. You know you love it, MILFs like you are always so eager to please young cock."

She took the third one in her mouth and finished him off rather quickly. Suddenly, she was shoved, face first, into the couch cushions. Her hunter appeared and had his cock out, which was....pretty sizeable. He positioned himself behind her and without foreplay or mercy he split her open. Her moan was animalistic and guttural. From experience, it didn't sound like pain. He pounded her like he owned her, which, I suppose he actually did, at the moment. The other three guys hovered around shouting their encouragement.