Fantasy on Halloween Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was lost in thought until I heard her say, "do it, go slow. Be gentle."

As easy as that sounds it was BRUTAL trying to fuck that hot, wet, wonderous pussy at a slow pace. Each time I inadvertently sped up she winced. I had to slow down. I offered to stop several times but she held my ass with her hands and wouldn't let me withdraw. Finally, just the mere buildup of frustration and sexual angst of everything got me off. I flooded her pussy. We fell asleep, her on top of me, leg crooked up over mine. When I woke up in the morning, Parker was behind me, her naked tits pressing into my back. Rebecca was in front of me, my morning wood pressing into the crack of her ass. They smelled of spent sex. It was fantastic.

Rebecca and Parker were on the balcony, topless, when I awoke in the morning. They were chatting up their "friends" next door. Rebecca came in and said, "god, I can't believe you sent Parker over there last night. She said they worked her OUT!"

I was steadying myself for a fight until she smiled and said, "that girl is a slut, for sure. She's going to outdo me, someday."

She told me about the rest of the previous night, at the Halloween party.

"After all the preliminaries you saw on the DVD, each hunter took their slave back to one of the many bedrooms and had their ways with us. "19" fucked me three more times, the last in my ass. I found out the men there like their sex cocktail. It's some combination of Viagra, Levitra, Cialis and natural ingredients. They can stay hard or get it up again and again for as long as they need."

"So you got fucked, what, four times?"

She grinned with shame. "Six, he gave me to two of his friends. They just came in, in the middle of the night and took me. "19" just watched and smiled."

"What did Demeter mean about "next year?"

She blushed again. "Oh god. She's done this...like four times now. She's been caught every time."

"I know, I think she's pissed about it, according to the DVD," I laughed.

"Actually, I think she's not," said Rebecca, to my shock. "I think she purposely gets caught. Those guys focus on that unbelievable ass. I think I heard her ass getting plowed all night. There was like a lineup at her door."

"That doesn't mean she wanted to get caught."

"I think she does, though. Like this time. That whole field and she ran right INTO me. She's athletic, she's like a football player. She could outrun most of those hunters. She could make it easily. I think she chooses not to. And, as much as she seems outwardly to be lesbian, according to the moans I heard when they were in her ass, it doesn't seem to be the case."

"Wow, so next year....?"

"She told me that anyone who has run the course before has "legacy" status. Meaning, they'll look favorably on it next year if we should apply. Every year, she has like four or five groups of hunters all tracking her. They ALL want a piece of that ass."

"Wow. I mean, who wouldn't?" I joked.

"Exactly."

We spent the rest of the night watching stupid tv shows about people doing stupid things, eating pizza and relaxing. I had two beauties in my midst. I had no idea how any of it would turn out. At least I had the memory.

We returned home, to normal, it seemed. For the next few weeks I heard (from Parker) that her mom, true to her word, was doing kind of a sexual "reunion" tour. There were many lucky recipients of her charms, especially her mouth. Parker had gone back to college. She often texted me "ideas" for her on what slutty things to do. There were a LOT of frat boys and college guys who benefited. I didn't hear from Rebecca again, though, until late September the next year.

"Hey, how would you feel about being an observer again?" Rebecca said with a giggle. I can't wait!

{The end}