Fantasy on Valentine's Day

Story Info
A guy gets the girl of his dreams on Valentine's Day.
2.1k words
4.23
11.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I first met Mimi, I was 25 at the time and she was a year younger than me. I was a production manager at a paper mill in a remote logging town in Maine. She came one day to interview for the process engineer position. I was surprised to hear that a woman was interviewing for this job since there were not so many female engineers in the population. I was expecting a butchy lesbian, but when she arrived, I was stunned by the glowing aura exuding from the woman walking into the room. She was a blonde, beautiful, tall, and smart woman with an amazing curvy body. She had big tits and the most beautiful juicy ass in the world.

When Mimi interviewed with us, I was assigned to show her around and answer any of her questions. She told me that if she got the job, she would have needed to move to this area. I found out that she was from New York City. We clicked it off immediately. She was very easy to talk to and considerate; not a snobby, stuck-up bitch, hung-up on her looks. I told her that there are a few houses for sale around my area if she was interested.

One week after the New Year, Mimi started working at the plant. I was placed in charge of showing her around. We hit it off pretty well again; she was funny and could really listen when I talked. We were very busy working on a large project for a month. Then, it was February, we finally got a break. We worked hard, very hard. For our diligence, we were rewarded with time off. Mimi told me that she didn't know too many people around here being so busy. Valentine's Day was around the corner and Mimi confided in me that this was the first one that she would be alone in since she was a teenager.

Mimi was single for a few months after ending her one and only relationship with her high school sweetheart. She wanted to get married, have some kids, and settle down, but he had other ideas. He cheated on her and she dumped him. After a few months of recuperation from the heart break, she was ready to move on. She decided she needed a new start. She looked for a new job somewhere far from where she was and found a position in Maine. She did love nature and the great outdoors.

"Why don't you come over to my place and I can cook us some dinner and watch some movies and listen to some music? I'm not doing anything anyway..........", I said.

Mimi looked concern. "Don't you have any friends?" she said.

" I'm a bit shy and I guess I like to be by myself most of the time," I said.

"That sounds so lonely. Have you always been like this?" she said.

"No, I remember being happy and normal." I said.

"Wow, what happened?", she was more intrigued and concern.

"Well, it's a long story but I lost my parents when I was nine years old. They died in a car crash a week before Valentine's day. They were on their way to town to buy me a birthday present. I pleaded with them to get me a puppy since I couldn't have any siblings. Since then, I never wanted anything ever again. I guess I blame myself for their deaths. I was raised by my paternal grandma. God bless that woman! She raised me to the best of her abilities and I was surrounded by love, but I could never forgot about my parents and I think about them almost every day. You know, depression, anxiety, PTSD, self-esteem issues..... I like to keep off drugs so my therapist helps me out a lot. Every day gets better. ". I wiped the tears from my eyes and I composed myself. Mimi sympathized and tears ran down her face.

"But you're still welcome to come over and we can make the best out of the day. Valentine's day also happens to be my birthday" I said.

It's not so bad to have a birthday on Valentine's day. It is just the constant reminder a week before Valentine's day; when people begin to say "Oh, next week is Valentine's day. Doing anything special with anyone?". I think, "Oh yea, I need to go visit my dead parents at the cemetery" Then, I go cry usually.

Mimi was also feeling lonely and depressed. She was smart enough to realize her symptoms and tried to do everything she could just stay positive. She was also a natural person, and didn't want to take drugs. So she tried everything she could to be normal; she liked to stay fit doing yoga and jogging. Mimi also loved sex and she did have lots of sex with her ex. For the last six months, she has been playing with herself every day repeatedly. It was also part of her therapy for depression. She loved getting off but she didn't want to just finding a random guy to hook up with. She also still had to get over her trust issues.

Mimi accepted my offer. "Okay, great. See you Saturday"

Saturday comes. It's Valentine's Day! Mimi came over and she had a present for me for my birthday and a bottle of wine as a housewarming present. She had gotten me an expensive bottle of whiskey. She gave me a warm hug and kiss on the cheek. I was in heaven. Wow, she remembered from one of our many conversations over the past 4 weeks; my love of all things alcoholic. I guess one of my vices. She was surprised by my big house. I welcomed her and showed her around. I kept everything the way my grandmother had it. She was a woman with great style, and there were antique furniture and glasswares - and a lot of old stuff - all over the place. I kept it all clean and dusted, keeping the whole thing nice and pristine, like it was made in the 1800's. I also liked them; they were classy and helped me remember my grandmother.

Mimi looked around in awe. She thought she was in a museum. I went to prepare dinner. I made a delicious steak dinner paired with a red wine; a Grand Chateau out of some place in France. Delicious. We had a good old time watching music videos, singing and dancing.

We had a moment to talk. She asked me about my dating history; she was curious and a bit cheeky from the wine. I told her "I don't really talk to girls at all. Let alone even ever kissing a girl. There were girls that I was interested in but they never liked me back. And, I was too shy or nervous to do anything. But, now I'm running the mill and staying mainly by myself. It's a small town and most people are leaving the town; not coming in. Then again, I was also afraid of wanting anything or anyone ever again. I guess I need to learn to love again."

Mimi gave me a kiss on my lips. Oh.My.God. ... my first kiss ever by the hottest girl ever. I was in shock I never thought that I would ever get with a girl like her. Then, she kissed me again. She spread her long legs around mine and sat on my lap. She started grinding herself on my cock through my pants. I could feel her need for some human contact. She was rubbing on my cock and kissing me passionately. I massaged her back with my hands and move down to her beautiful ass. Oh.My.God! I thought I would never got my hands on them. We were making out; her tongue in my mouth, mine in hers. She tasted so sweet. I ran my hands under her dress and up her long muscular legs to her bare ass. She was wearing thong panties and I can smell her wet sex oozing for some dick. By now, my penis was hard and poked painfully in my jeans. I finally felt the urge of driving my hard cock into a warm dark tunnel. I never felt such desire and lust before in my loins. Mimi continued humping on my knob.

Mimi didn't know what she was doing but she couldn't stop. She was so horny and the cock so hard and big. She could feel that the cock was a lot bigger than her ex's. She had to have it in her.

I pulled my pants down and freed my hard cock and began rubbing it against her pussy through her panties, which was easily flicked aside. I could feel her bare wet lips rubbing hungrily on my cock; leaving a trail of sex juices. Then, in an instant, my head popped inside of her. She was so tight, like a hard rubber band around my dick but she was also very wet. She rose off of me and then drove more of my hard cock in her. She began grinding her sex into me. Mimi needed this too. I unbuttoned her blouse, and she was not wearing a bra. I sucked on one of her nipples gently, and she guided my head to her other nipple. I slobbered over her tits. These things are amazing. We made out like lovers. We needed each other.

Life was so hard and for this moment the pair were in sexual ecstasy; locked in embrace, releasing all the pent up frustrations of.their worlds.

She continued to fuck me until she orgasms, She was rocking back and forth on my cock; grabbing and clinging onto my meat. It felt so great. Mimi collapsed on top of me and I hugged her. I could feel her heart pounding furiously in her chest. Mimi smiled at me and kissed me. She said she didn't know what she was doing. She said her ex never lasted so long before and that she was surprised that I was still hard. She said she was tired. I told her to lay down. I wanted to fuck her now. I never felt like i ever needed anything as much as I wanted this. She laid on the couch on her back and spread her legs wide open for me. I watched my large cock come toward her sexy tight body. She took my dickin her hands and rubbed my head against her pussy lips. My head popped in her tight hole again. I drove my cock into her tight pussy. I looked her in the eyes and kissed her while my cock was sawing in and out of her. I loved laying on top of her and grabbing her ass with both hands while fucking the shit out of her. Mimi was loving it too. She hugged me and wrapped her legs around me and pressed her heels against my ass keep my dick in her. My cock was going deeper than anything has ever been inside of her before. She was loving my full weight on top of her and me grabbing her ass. I couldn't hold it anymore. It felt like I was fucking her for hours. My head swelled up and I erupted inside of her tight pussy. My cum sprayed deep in her reaching the deep abysses of her cervix. Mimi orgasmed again on my pumping, pulsating cock. As wave after wave of muscle contractions overtook her, I clung on to her her body as she writhe around like a rollercoaster with my cock deep inside of her. Felt like heaven. We made out and we held each other as we were both coming down from our climaxes.

I looked in her eyes and said "I love you" and kissed her sweet lips. For the first time in a long time, I felt love again. Mimi was my cure.

******************************************************

Epilogue

That was 70 years ago. We are still healthy in our 90's, and after over 60 years of marriage, strings of kids, grandchildren, and great-grand children. It will be one day that I will never forget. Loss my virginity. Fucked the love of my life, dream girl, fantasy girl and knocked her up. We gotten over our mental difficulties and found happiness and love in each other. Our best advice for love and longevity? Sex. And lots of it. Every day. A few times even. But make sure you get your shit done; you know, pay the bills. Then have some more sex.