All Comments on 'Fantasy Out Of Control Ch. 07'

by Spectator1

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

How is watching your wife be treated like no more than a fuck hole supposed to be exciting and erotic? I find it interesting that most black man/white woman stories end up about being used, abused, humiliated and disgraced by multiple black men. Does it take more than one black man to satisfy a woman, or are they all so insecure they have to invite their friends who obviously don't care how many have gone before them?

Not to mention the people who write and submit this slop. How fucked up is your mind?

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 1 year ago

Have you ever had sex? With a woman?

It’s a lot of work, have you seen what prostitution does to women? How it uses them up? And you never said what happens when, not if, she is arrested. You never said anything about yeast infections or STD’s from unprotected sex. You never discussed pregnancy or how abortions will affect her mentally or physically.

You’ve turned her into a plastic doll that breathes. You ignored how exhausted she will be fucking for hours at a time and the cocaine or meth she will use to be able to keep going when she is so tired or how she will become gaunt from lack of eating.

You wrote it so that nothing would happen to her despite degrading herself, fucking random men or being insulted and treated like shit. You make it seem like she won’t have any mental health issues despite being emotionally abused.

And in all this, no one is concerned. You are truly an idiot

MrWilburMrWilburabout 1 year ago

Thanks for continuing this story

syn4321syn4321about 1 year ago

Another excellent chapter. Thanks!

OkbutthenagainOkbutthenagainabout 1 year ago

@Whackdoodle. Whackdoodle by name Whackdoodle by nature. Its fiction. Yet you seem to lack the simplest ability to see that simple fact. Also no drugs, abortions STD's were mentioned in a story that is entirely FICTIONAL!!!!! Qoute: "This is purely a work of fiction based on the Interracial theme.". unqoute.

And you call the author an idiot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You know what’s weirder than interracial stories about white wives turned out by black cock?

Reading ALL those stories and leaving comments about how much you hate ALL those stories.

You know what’s weirder than that?

Not reading ALL those stories and still leaving comments about how much you hate something you didn’t read.

Either way, seeking out a specific type of erotica to try to kink shame the authors is the dumbest shit ever.

auhound49auhound4911 months ago
PLEASE CONTINUE!!!!

I see you did include s bit bout breeding and pregnancy, and I hope you really go into that more in your next chapter. Pregnancy risk can be so damn hot!!!!

I think both slut and hub would enjoy a bit of a pregnancy scare now and then to really spruce things up, really have the ultimate in hot IR fucking - preg risk fucking.

Please, bring that out a lot more!!!!

SexecclecticSexecclectic11 months ago

Your descriptions in the first few chapters were somewhat true to the experience, the emotions and the journey Susan took were fun. But it kinda went off the rails with the last few chapters, became cliched and too extreme. But it was enjoyable up to the mid way point of the chapters.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

hopefully another chapter

auhound49auhound498 months ago
PLEASE ANOTHER CHAPTER!!!!

I hope all of us see chapter 8 very soon. You have us anticipating.....

bdiver76bdiver76about 2 months ago

Really great story can't wait for more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSpectator1@Spectator1
I'm a happily married man. My wife and I are into MFM bareback threesomes -- and more when possible.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES