All Comments on 'Fantasy Pt. 02: The taking of Alice'

by H. Jekyll

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
OOAAOOAA10 months ago

A bit strange so far.... let's see what's coming...

HarddaysknightHarddaysknight10 months ago

Now I have to see where this goes!

BuzzCzarBuzzCzar10 months ago

Sad but interesting.

Jaydean409Jaydean40910 months ago

Lovely!!! Can’t wait for chapter 3!!!

PencarrowPencarrow10 months ago
THE LICE IS TOAST

I'd hate to think of this happening in real life, but I let myself imagine how I would react if it did.

~

My initial response would be to harm Richard if possible (which is a normal male response, programmed into most men as part of our DNA), but thinking some more I realized that it was Alice (a case where her name indicates what

she is: A Lice) who was the real enemy. If she was that easily tempted then she has a very serious mental disorder, so I think I would be better off without her.

~

I could imagine she was overcome by the thought of illicit sex and complete abandonment to someone who is not her husband (and we must remember that the best sex is the sex we have in our brain, which is why the fantasy is often better than the real thing), but eventually I think she would regret it and the loss of her caring, loving husband who always provided shelter, love and security.

~

Stories like this really stir up our emotions, and the author is very good at this. Five from me for at least doing that, but I wouldn't want to see Alice ever again. Now is a good time to cancel all the credit cards and take all the loot in the bank accounts. Do whatever it takes to get away and forget her and start a new life somewhere else.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

WGAS... Alice should be history and hdr seducer should be guest of honor at a funeral

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

What kind of BS is this? Not a loving wife story but a brained washed fool. Don't waste your time writing anymore.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Give up

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer10 months ago

Way back, when I wore a younger man's clothes, I had a big heart-break. It taught me many things. Then I began to understand women, with the help of a woman 15 years older than me. She carefully explained things, along the lines of what Richard told this dickhead, weak and pathetic, husband. I used that knowledge on women aged 23 upwards but it seemed to work better on those around 30 and over.

Ones who were now disillusioned with life: with their husbands, their careers, their sex life in particular. Is this all there is? they seemed to ask. Fantasies possess these women, exactly as Richard described in the story.

So, I'm enjoying this tale while at the same time feeling pity and remorse for the poor husband who never really understood his wife... and her inner desires, her fantasies. His actions display how pathetic he actually is. You don't "win" against a man like Richard by crying and pleading. He only recognises and respects force.

Of course, the husband isn't some Special Forces guy or have friends in low places so has no idea how to get back at Richard... or even if he wants to "rescue" his wife. She is now changed forever and won't go back to a weak husband. She loves being Richard's sex toy: his cum bucket: his submissive slut. I'm looking forward to how the story plays out. Oh, Richard will eventually get bored and move on to his next conquest. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

He,wouldn’t be a friend of mine…..I would find a time when he’s alone……there’s always vulnerable times……he’s evil and should be dealt with …..

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

If she’s that easy, her husband is lucky to be rid of her.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Why doesn't he take the CD to the police to show coercion, or just shoot Richard and his buddy in the head. I hate these long, drawn out stories. Nothing has advanced.

mainer42mainer4210 months ago

plausibility factor out the window with part two. Another Martian Slut Ray victim?

RTR10RTR1010 months ago

Really hope we see Alice & Richard get what's coming to them. Despicable characters.

mazk1098mazk109810 months ago

"Maybe one day we can all be friends again"? Ha, good laugh :) After what he did, such "friend" would be lucky to leave confrontation without broken bones and with full set of teeth. And it still could happen, if only MC would man up. Would be nice, but I'm not getting my hopes up :(

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Exquisite details in this are simultaneously magnificent and deathly frustrating. Well named: "Moriarty," the Arch Villain.

26thNC26thNC10 months ago

Like HDK, I can’t quit now.

KarnevilKarnevil10 months ago

As with all stories involving a cheating wife a lot of the commenters state what they'd do in such a situation. Revenge and BTB mainly, anything from sueing the lover for something that'll never hold up, to outright murder! Unfortunately, for those who lean that way, life just isn't like that. Sometimes the bad guys win. Here we have a rich, powerful and charismatic man seducing a, up till now, faithful yet bored housewife. She chooses the bad guy, it happens. No laws were broken, nobody forced her. The husband obviously isn't happy, but what can he do?

It's refreshing to see an ordinary guy involved. He's not ex special forces, he doesn't have a brother who's a top policeman, no close friends who are PIs, lawyers, surveylance experts etc. Just the little guy fighting against the odds.

I guess the sensible thing to do would be just to say adiós, and get on with life, but that wouldn't make much of a story. Instead I'm hoping to read more about exactly what happens with Alice. Is she really as big a slut as she imagines? Is reality really better than fantasy? Has she bitten off more than she can chew? There's still a long way to go I suspect, whether it leads to a happy ending we'll have to wait and see, but then whose happy ending.

Again very well written and quite compelling, good characters and we'll described. I'm looking forward to the rest of this.

someoneothersomeoneother10 months ago

I approve Karnevil's comment.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle10 months ago

Why do the protagonists always call on a PI? And why would Richard even keep Alice? He’s wealthy, charming and has bedded younger, hotter and more faithful women than Alice, so why would he keep her?

Honest question. He doesn’t love her so marriage out of the question and he told her future ex-husband to move on…so what is the point of stealing her?

And why is everyone blaming the husband? Why is her family asking him what he did wrong?

And if she is so enthralled by Richard that she left her husband and her family was a rare of it, why are they not asking her?

You’re story makes no sense. It is inconsistent and treats everyone like cardboard cutouts. At this point, I’m just curious what happens when Richard gets bored with Alice because for a man of his wealth, there are younger, hotter and smarter women who will be willing to exchange their integrity for financial gain and not a middle aged housewife.

HighBrowHighBrow10 months ago

You cannot steal a woman by being just like her husband, an arrogant, misogynistic, self-righteous asshole. Femdom agitprop comes in many styles and flavors.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

"Karnevilabout:

As with all stories involving a cheating wife a lot of the commenters state what they'd do in such a situation. Revenge and BTB mainly, anything from sueing the lover for something that'll never hold up, to outright murder! Unfortunately, for those who lean that way, life just isn't like that. Sometimes the bad guys win. Here we have a rich, powerful and charismatic man seducing a, up till now, faithful yet bored housewife. She chooses the bad guy, it happens. No laws were broken, nobody forced her. The husband obviously isn't happy, but what can he do?"

This comment reflects the typical femdom fetish fantasies. in which the "hubby" is almost always a weak idiot brainless monkey that should submit to a narcissistic liar and whore wife. For the femdom crew, the possible due and hard reaction of the husband to an unforgivable betrayal is: "life just isn't like that"... so, the real life should be that of an enslaved cuck husband submitted to her mistress whore wife ? Really ? This femdom fetish-cuck propaganda sound more and more ridiculous by the day.

About the statement: "The husband obviously isn't happy, but what can he do?", i just recommend a recent and very well appreciated tale from CindyTV https://www.literotica.com/s/daddy-we-have-to-talk, that ends with a wiser statement:

"Divorce is Okay, Breaking up is Okay, Being alone is Okay, What is not Okay is staying somewhere you're not valued and appreciated."

des911des91110 months ago

I, too, agree with Karnevil's comments and it makes me really want to read the rest of this story. Well done, H.Jekyll!

nixroxnixrox9 months ago

1 star - Not a great plot - the stupid slut is not worth the bother.

The MC should just chuck the slut and move on.

Misterpink1966Misterpink19669 months ago

One of the best stories I have ever read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Ah, ya knew there had to be a Martian Slut Ray in here somewhere. Doesn't this chapter belong in Mind Control?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userH. Jekyll@H. Jekyll
I'm just a guy who loves sex and loves words. I like stroke stories well enough, but I don't often write them and frankly I think that sex can be the curse of sex stories. I write about what sex means to people, how it hurts and heals them, how they are driven by it, how it dr...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES