Fantasy Pt. 02: The taking of Alice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And you're curious."

"I'm concerned."

"Okay. So I'll tell you. Just one little thing. Nothing. A little thing in my mind."

Hesitation: "Okay."

"Well..." He drags it out, again. It's as though he's taking long drag on a cigarette and letting it out slowly: "In this one I'm licking and sucking your vagina."

Another pause. Then: "Oh." I can't tell if that's a question or a statement, or if it's a little gasp, caught and molded at the last instant.

"Only you're tied to a bed, spread to the four posts."

"Oh! Of course! Your typical dominance!" She sounds relieved that it seems simple and unimaginative.

"Heavens no! It's just that such a woman as you might throttle me with your thighs at just the wrong moment, and we couldn't have that, could we?" He laughs, but continues before she can interject: "But really this is for you, so that you can't control how it goes, or how long it goes, and so you get to experience that delicious mixture of helplessness and pleasure. Because in the fantasy I press my tongue against your spot with hard, steady pressure, then move it up and down and around. I make you hot, but I go slowly, slowly, slowly, and I make it drag on once you're high enough."

Alice doesn't say anything.

"How is that for a fragment of fragment of a fantasy, Alice?"

Finally she says something: "If the woman in your fantasy doesn't want you to do that, does she just tell you?"

"No. You can't."

"Why can't she?"

"Because I have a belt. If you say anything at all, you know I'll whip you. So you have to take it. My tongue is moving over your clitoris, around and around. My mouth is hot on you."

She delays responding. I can picture her wondering what to say, and how to phrase it. She sounds almost empty of air when she finally comes back on. "So. What's in that fantasy for you, if you're busy pleasuring the woman?"

"My time will come, I'm sure. And I get to experience you the entire time, Alice, in so many ways. I feel your flesh and feel you move. And I see you under me, your sweet body, your face. Do you know you close your eyes when you're inflamed?"

Alice doesn't say anything.

"And I taste you. You taste musky in my fantasy, Alice, like a wonderful cologne. I smell your musk as you become more aroused. And I get to hear you. I'm experiencing Alice with all my senses. I hear every breath, every gasp, every little whimper, every sound of disappointment when I let up a little and every moan as I go faster and harder on you. You move your body because you can't help responding, Alice. You get so caught up in it. At some..."

Alice finally cuts in, and it's sudden: "Richard, I have to go. I'm sorry..."

"Of course, Alice. I'd like to call you again."

"I don't think you should. I'm sorry..."

"Let me call you again in a few days."

"I have to hang up."

"Tell me I can call you."

"I have to go."

"Tell me. Say it."

"I have to go." I've never heard someone sound so desperate.

"Say it."

"Some other time."

"Give me a day. A time."

"Not before Thursday. In the afternoon."

"I'll call you."

There's a click and the recording ends.

End of Part Two

12