All Comments on 'Fantasy Pt. 04: Kill Them'

by H. Jekyll

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
greenday0418greenday04189 months ago

If you have a gun and you need to shoot, then shoot, don't talk.

grifternrgrifternr9 months ago

I am not sure that I understand anything about this story. I don't judge on anyone else's kinks, but the actions of any of these characters make no logical sense. He brings a gun, and then allows Richard to call out to someone else in the house???? The character is too dim to justify being married to the woman in the first place.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19699 months ago

should be in the non-erotic category.

mazk1098mazk10989 months ago

Re-posting of previous story, only title has changed. Nothing new

sf_operative63sf_operative639 months ago

Reads like the last one..what's the difference?

DOL

PolpolpPolpolp9 months ago

WTF this story already postes while ago

JustloosenmrJustloosenmr9 months ago

Hmmm.....another repeat....why??

FTDS

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Epilogue: Armand was carrying the gun as he walked toward Henry when he tripped and fell. The gun hit the floor and went off sending around into Richard's stomach. He fell backwards as Armand got up and went to help him. Henry finally grew a pair of balls, and picking up the gun went and stood over the fatally wounded piece of shit. He shot Armand in the leg to incapacitate him and then put his foot on Richard's wound causing him to scream out in pain. He then shot him in several nonlethal places including his nuts. Richard slowly bled out while Henry grinned at him. After putting another round through Armand to do him in, he dialed 911, wiped his prints off the gun and placed it in the hand of Alice who had fainted. He walked out whistling a merry tune as he heard the sirens in the distance.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This story I believe was posted once before it sucked then and that has not changed

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Why was this reposted?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Why did Richard want to hurt them?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Why do I feel I already read this. Sounds real familiar

H. JekyllH. Jekyll9 months agoAuthor

***********************************************************************

To those who want to know why this story is reposted -- there were some serious technical and communication issues with the Literotica moderation system. In order to continue with the "Fantasy" series, it was necessary to repost with the "Fantasy Pt. 4" name.

Yes, yes, I know a number of people don't find the story to be their cup of tea. I invite them to not read it. Just a suggestion.

***********************************************************************

Rocky62Rocky629 months ago

Fun devious read but i think that given hubbys effort that he is disarmed far too easily, hez is a room with a gun and two goons who he had to know were present somewhere especially after shooting a round off get the jump on him? Too improbable. Personally id have bought a silencer or three, shot richard in the legs, got the whore brought in. Listened for feet, shot thru the wall or something then dealt with Richard. Burnt the remains and house and leave. Maybe take the ho, she ia trained now afterall

Busman19639Busman196399 months ago

What a dumb ass story.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I swear I read this before.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x9 months ago

I'm sure I read this before, all the car moves, the sanitation badge, everything.

\

greenday, I agree completely, I see it so much on TV, also, the walking within arms length so the intended victim can slap your arm or grab or grab the gun.

The_John_YossarianThe_John_Yossarian9 months ago

Great storytelling--may be unparalleled for this type of storytelling on this site. This writer knows how to get the reader screaming at his/her reading device. This writer knows how to reach inside the reader and twist our viscera. How many times did you want to stop reading but could not? I lost count. Only the best writers can do this.

-

Also, contrast Richard with every other bully/evil seducer we read about in these pages. There's a huge difference between the Richard arch-villain and the cookie-cutter, hyperbolic refugees from a failed Marvel Comics super-hero spin-off flick we see elsewhere, isn't there? Richard is a Keyser Söze level of malevolent baddie; he can walk through walls, bite through steel and swim the East River in January without using his hands. Mostly, though, he has villain-grade timing. By that, I mean every time the hero, with whom we all identify, gets the slightest leg-up, boom, Ricard stomps him down. In the end, he destroys Henry's idealized view of Alice, but he twists the knife by giving Henry what he wants, Alice, but it's a woman who is no longer connected to Henry. Ultimately, Richard destroys them both and does it totally because they're neither the people they were before. As they struggle forward, Richard remains their nemesis, albeit unseen, because he changed them; they are his creations. If anything, Richard has become more powerful and more unassailable.

-

Don't read this story as you would any other LW betrayal tale. None of the classic Good v. Evil or Black & White struggles. No, this is a psychological thriller and doesn't process in the light of day. I can't wait to see the next chapter, but I'm not holding out hope for a HEA. That's because, like it or not, Richard is in my head and yours.

-

Brilliant writing, OP. As much as the story pisses me off, it's brilliant, and I loathe you for waiting more than a day between installments. But I could find peace if I could only stop reading it... More! Now!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

What???? I read every word of this story a short time ago. Why is it being touted as a new entry. Did even one word change? So disappointing!! Tell us why you're doing this at the start of the story. Hell, you didn't apologize even at the end. Re-gifting the same gift is never a good idea.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Very glad you’re back in this category, you’re definitely top tier in terms of skill and creativity. Taut and suspenseful

muskyboymuskyboy9 months ago

Wrong category. Is this some kind of masochistic story. or just normal cuck shit? Makes no sense and is at least 3 parts too long.

26thNC26thNC9 months ago

Shoot first, talk later.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle9 months ago

The problem was how could Alice respect Henry when he had no self respect?

How could Richard respect Alice when she gave everything up including her dignity?

And if Henry was truly over Alice, he wouldn’t have gone there to kill them, he would have just moved on.

Sorry but this ending was blasé, it was as bland as tofu. And I can’t even be hate Richard. He didn’t take anything, they gave him everything.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Thanks for the invite. I will remember not to read anymore of your crap

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Odd. Was there a plot here, somewhere? A bunch of description about a lame attempt at revenge, a bogus take down of a man with an semiautomatic pistol, and ability to shoot straight, by two large strong men who supposedly move faster than a trigger finger, making no sound. Yeah, really cartoon type fantasy. What for?

zafusitterzafusitter9 months ago

Henry is really a sicko. When she left he should have sent an hour beating a heavy bad to shreds and filed for abandonment.

Misterpink1966Misterpink19669 months ago

Surprise surprise….

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I quit reading when I got to the stupid part.

RodzzzRodzzz2 months ago

There are times such as this when one wishes one would have given-up and not have gone on reading.....but alas..........

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

Annnnnd, of course, it got fucking stupid. What else could I expect from a person that get's off on being cucked.

Well, too bad, would have been a good comeback if he'd actually followed through with killing Richard and Alice.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userH. Jekyll@H. Jekyll
I'm just a guy who loves sex and loves words. I like stroke stories well enough, but I don't often write them and frankly I think that sex can be the curse of sex stories. I write about what sex means to people, how it hurts and heals them, how they are driven by it, how it dr...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES