Fantasy Radio Hotel Ch. 02

Story Info
Jennifer Love Hewitt invites Trey and his friend over.
13.5k words
4.08
19.5k
77

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/26/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This story is completely fictional and did not happen. All characters and names are fictional and were made up. I do not make money from these stories. Please do not copy and plagiarize my work.

Back in 2018 I had planned this series with JLH and revolving it around classic R&B hits from the 90s. Right after I finished the first chapter, I wrote a good bit of what was going to be the next one. Then a tragedy struck in my family with losing a pet that devastated me. I was too depressed for the rest of that month and the following weeks after to want to return to this series. So far in 2021, I've managed to write again like I used to and bring back old series. It's a wonderful feeling to go back to something you couldn't finish in the past and overcome obstacles later in life. For Fantasy Radio Hotel though, I don't want to make it into a series so I just wrote a second part. I apologize for any letdowns to people who were anticipating a big series, but I hope you still enjoy this chapter. For all my fans, thank you for the support and love.

******************

Los Angeles, California

A cold chill moved through the car as the air condition was turned on a high level. The cool air was a delightful breeze to make up for the typical summer heat blazing outside. Trey moved his right hand fingers across the steering wheel of his white Mercedes Benz, cruising down the street on his way back home. A shower was needed after spending a few hours outside in sunlight. His yellow T-shirt was stained in sweat from a day out jogging in the park. His old iPod was slung into the lonely passenger seat of the car while the big muff ear phones hung idly around his neck. Today was Tuesday, the tenth day of July on the calendar. Trey's mind was still high in the clouds thinking of the success that had come to pass with his television program. Fantasy Radio Hotel's premiere last week had done a considerable effort in grabbing viewership and achieving good ratings. Pushing around twelve-thousand viewers was considered a fine job for a show with a limited budget.

The lukewarm expectations for a budget show had been quickly exceeded. Despite all the doubts that circulated around the studio, their tune had quickly changed with the large number of viewership tuning in last Monday for the premier. Jennifer Love Hewitt had proven to still be a name within Hollywood that could bolster a small show such as Trey's into a quick success. He couldn't lie to himself, for he knew that she was the true reason that people gave attention towards his show. It was her show almost as much as it was his, all thanks to her output as an executive producer. Silk's 'Freak Me' had been enjoying a recent surge of recognition online, as the old hit had a newfound relevance thanks to Jennifer's dancing video. This was just what Trey wanted to accomplish with his musically centered show, hoping that it could bring attention to past forgotten jams of his youth.

For the second episode, Jennifer had suggested to Trey that they should push for another big time nineties R&B hit. She specifically wanted another song that was sexy, knowing that a second hit music video could push the show into an even greater success. There were a number of choices Trey considered, but he trusted Jennifer to make a decision on her own. After all, it was her who did the dancing and had to work out a choreography for the music videos. Within a week from the show's debut, Jennifer and Trey were eager to return on set together. He had taken a new habit of texting her phone almost on a daily basis. Knowing that she was a married woman and mother back home, Trey knew his boundaries when it came to her personal life. They had shared what he believed to be a moment of true passion on the set. As the days went by, Trey couldn't prevent his thoughts from wandering on to that eventful encounter. It was Jennifer who requested his presence on the set of her music video. Such an action had led to their passionate heat and creation of their little secret.

From her actions alone, he knew she had a desire for him. There was a little more than a friendship between them judging by the events that had unfolded. Soon he would be reunited on the set with her later today, knowing that anything could happen. Trey was slightly nervous, not understanding why he had this feeling when it came to Jennifer. It was personal when it came to her with feelings of tenderness growing inside him. She was out of his league with being a married mother, but that didn't shut off his heart's desire. Trey felt a connection with Jennifer that he didn't have with any other woman in his life right now. Once he got back home to get a shower, he would soon be seeing her back at the studio again. It would make for their first time together since the day their clothes had come off. He was curious of what could occur between the two of them again. Jennifer had selected a song to use in today's filming, one that Trey was certain would spark flames of desire again.

It took him a little over an hour to prepare for the day. Once he got back home, he took a shower and got out right on schedule. Trey decided to dress casually for his trip to the studio, knowing that his proper wardrobe would be waiting for him back in the changing room. While taking the drive, he received a text message from his agent Tim. He was in no hurry to reply back after taking a quick read while stopped at a red light in traffic. 'One of your friends refuses to leave the set. Claims you gave him access as a guest. Is this true?' Trey rolled his eyes while considering such a question from his agent. The friend he mentioned who had arrived on set was none other than Trey's longtime friend Marcus. He was invited onto the set after several conversations during the week. Trey figured he owed something to Marcus, since the prime ideas that led to the creation of Fantasy Radio Hotel were inspired partly by him.

Marcus was roughly around the same age as Trey, if not for a few months older. The two young black males had grown up together, largely thanks to their families having a connection in the music business. His father had been an audio engineer who worked alongside Trey's father Marvin in the studio. Marcus' dream was to become a studio guitar player, something he had briefly achieved in small dosages of success. He had been playing guitar and bass going back to his teen years, trained and mentored by a teacher who specialized in the style of Jazz and Blues. He was primarily a rhythm guitarist who stepped in as a sessions player a few times. The biggest moment of his short career thus far was appearing in the credits for a J. Holiday album where he was listed as a guitar player. it was hardly anything to an established musician, but Marcus had not quite made it beyond the status of a studio player.

Standing tall in a pair of black pants and a buttoned up blue shirt, Marcus stood quietly in the hallway of Studio C outside the set room. One could easily guess that he was waiting on someone to arrive at any minute now. His head was nearly shaved, except for a light layer of hair. Despite his height, he was skinny with bulging muscles in his arms. Beneath his nose was a light mustache while the rest of his face was clean. Marcus wore a silver Rolex watch over his left wrist and a matching silver ring over his right hand pinky. Being a right-handed based guitar player, he refused to wear any rings whatsoever on his left hand. It wasn't worth interfering with his fingers pushing down over the strings. Though he had been invited on the set by his long time friend Trey, Marcus was here for another reason. A special someone he was just itching to meet in person.

From inside her personal dressing room, Jennifer Love Hewitt smiled while gazing back into the mirror. Her hair had been perfectly fixed up by her trusted assistant Margot. Their friendship had went back a long ways, as Jennifer had originally met her on the set of 'The Client List'. Her brunette locks of hair had a wavy touch at the ends, meeting beyond her shoulders from the spit in the middle of her hair. The dress she had worn was similar to one from her days on 'The Client List', keeping true to her word with Trey as she knew he enjoyed that specific look all too well. It was a simple gesture to tease the handsome black male, something she had taken great joy in the last time they were on the set together. The dress itself was black with small straps over her shoulders and revealing that heavy cleavage to drive a bit of sex appeal on the show. Jennifer stood up from the chair, turning around to look at Margot. The older woman stood in a white dress, crossing her arms over her chest with a smile before speaking.

"A blast from the past. I feel like we just stepped out of a time machine back to five or six years ago."

Jennifer giggled, flashing those perfect white teeth as she placed her hands on her hips. Margot was several years older than Jennifer, the age beginning to show with some wrinkles over her face. She was slightly taller than Jennifer with platinum blonde hair and blue eyes. Their friendship went back some years. Jennifer often invited Margot over for family gatherings since settling down in L.A. after her marriage. Smiling back at her old friend, she replied.

"Yes, I feel like I'm about to go out and have a man droolin' for me."

"With the ratings this show picked up last week, that's bound to happen. You have to give yourself a little more credit, girl. You may've been out of the spotlight for some time, but you'll always have fans."

"Thanks Maggie, you are always so sweet to me."

Below her dress, Jennifer's feet were tucked into the same pair of black high heel pumps she had worn from the first day of filming. There was no need to change them yet, since her black dress created a matching look. Margot stepped back, grabbing the door knob to allow Jennifer an exit back into the hallway. She stepped out, brushing past a few people that were walking down the corridor. A smile formed over her lips when she caught vision of Trey entering the hallway. Jennifer's heels tapped loudly over the floor as she picked up the pace, nearly dashing her way over to him.

"Hey Trey, I'm glad to see you today!"

"Me too, Jennifer."

He didn't have much of a reply after looking over her appearance. Trey had arrived minutes earlier and was proceeding towards his dressing room upon running into Jennifer in the hall. She looked so beautiful, as he thought to himself this was the image of an angel. Trey himself was dressed in just a simple zip up white hoodie and some cargo shorts. He had yet to venture off to the changing room and put on the better clothes for filming. As they stood face to face, he spoke again.

"That dress looks amazing."

Not unlike before, Jennifer had quickly caught his eyes glancing down into her heavy cleavage. She smirked to him upon replying.

"I aim to please. Hope you're ready to film a bunch of short scenes. I'll be shooting another music video in the other studio later."

"Nice, looks like we'll be getting a lot done today."

"That's the plan. I was hoping that-"

"Yo Trey! What up, man!"

Both of them turned their heads to the left, witnessing a man step forward in a blue buttoned up shirt. Jennifer watched as Trey moved to meet up with him.

"Hey Marcus, good to see you could make it!"

Trey extended out his left hand for Marcus to shake, followed by both of them reaching over each other's backs for a light pat and semi-hug. Turning back to Jennifer, Trey smiled to her as he began to introduce her to his friend.

"Jennifer, this is a good friend of mine going back a long ways. Marcus, this is Jennifer Love Hewitt."

With a soft smile over her lips, she extended her hand out for him. Jennifer could witness the star-struck gaze across his face. She had become used to fans getting lost within a daydream when they came face to face with her. As they shook hands, she greeted him.

"Hi Marcus, it's a pleasure to meet you."

"It's a pleasure for me too, I'm a big fan."

His words were almost predictable to her. Jennifer could've easily a guessed that Marcus was a fan.

"Are you now?"

She grinned at him, scanning her eyes over the man before finishing her reply.

"Well, so is Trey."

Her eyes shifted over to Trey standing to her right side. He blushed before curling his lips in a smile back to his friend. Marcus wasn't sure what to say until his friend intervened, changing the subject entirely.

"It's good to see you again, man. If you wanna sit on the set and watch, I'll make sure no one gives you any shit once we're back there."

Jennifer turned around, ready to walk her way towards the set. She called out to capture Trey's attention, stepping to the side so she could look at his face one last time

"Trey honey, you better go get changed. The director is set to go in the next half hour, he don't wanna wait around."

"Alright, I'll get going right now."

She swaggered off, heels clicking loudly over the floor. Marcus stood there, watching the movement of her strong legs as Jennifer pushed one out before the other in her walk. His eyes narrowed in on that plump phat ass tucked into her tight dress. Before Trey hurried off to the dressing room, he listened to his friend do a slow whistle towards Jennifer. Trey snapped at him.

"Knock that shit off, man!"

Marcus laughed. When Trey began to walk off, he followed with his friend. It was so obvious that something was going on between Trey and Jennifer. He had not met the woman but for a minute and could clearly see beyond her flirtatious gesture towards him.

"She calls you 'honey'?"

"Marcus, shut the fuck up!"

Like before, he couldn't help but laugh at Trey's words. He followed him up to the door leading into the dressing room, still carrying on.

"Don't give me any lame ass excuses. I saw how she looked at you and I know from that, you two have got something going on. You can't lie to me!"

Pushing his back up against the door, Trey frowned. The expression over Marcus' face was one he knew all too well. Over the course of their friendship, he could always read his faces when it came to a desire for getting into some kind of mischievous fun. Trey spoke back to him.

"I know what you're thinking and this just isn't the time to talk about it."

"Whatever, man. I'll see you soon."

Replying back to his friend, Marcus turned around and began to walk off. It was possible that Trey knew the true reason he had wanted to be on the set, as it had become a complete giveaway within minutes of meeting Jennifer. In the past, he and Trey had often been buddies when it came to hooking up with hot girls at parties, but this was something else. It was obvious to him that Trey had a thing for Jennifer as well. What other chance would he have in life at an opportunity like this? It wasn't everyday the pretty woman coming face to face with him was a Hollywood bombshell like Jennifer Love Hewitt. Trey could deny it all he wanted, but Marcus knew better that something was going on between the two of him. Perhaps more events during the day would reveal the secrets, at least he considered such possibilities to himself.

******************

"Welcome back to Fantasy Radio Hotel!"

Standing in front of the main camera, Jennifer placed her hands on her hips and curved her lips into a grin. She stood next to the chair to the left side in which Trey remained seated with his legs crossed. He had changed his wardrobe into a traditional pinstriped black suit. The cameras focused on them together, but Jennifer was the star here as she stepped forward and smiled back into the camera's view. She carried on speaking while strutting her hips.

"I'm here to give you another day of old classic jams, but first thing's first."

Jennifer held up her right hand finger before continuing on with her speech.

"I've got a little something special to show you."

She winked into the camera before a slow fade began through the lens. A shape of a circle was zoomed as the screen shifted into complete darkness. A few seconds passed and then the screen flickered to an image of a hallway, seemingly from a hotel with purple walls and a marble floor below. Dim lights as music began to play. The intro to Jodeci's 1995 hit 'Freek'n You' began play as a silhouette of a curvy woman stepped through the dark hallway. The lights began to flicker as she drew closer to the camera, revealing Jennifer Love Hewitt in that same tight black dress she had put on earlier. 'I wanna freak you...' four words were heard audibly whispered along the intro of the song, all before the camera lens flashed again at the first verse.

"Every time I close my eyes, I wake up feeling so horny."

The camera flashed to another room at the set, revealing Trey in his suit sitting around in what looked to be a hotel suite. He laid back on the bed, unbuttoning his suit jacket while the camera shifted to show an old box style television set across the room. While it flashed images of Jodeci's original music video, the words of the verse continued.

"I can't get you outta my mind, Sexin' you be all I see."

With another quick flash, the camera focused on Jennifer's smiling face. She closed her eyes, raising her head up as this flash was only very briefly. The director had used post-processing effects to give viewers the impression of Trey sitting back in his hotel room and fantasizing over his show's partner through the TV. Rather than the music video on his screen, the image had changed to footage featuring Jennifer. Trey was meant to be day dreaming, possibly hallucinating her image onto the television set in front of his eyes from where he sat. When the song moved to the bridge, the flickering images went back to Jennifer. Now situated in a dark room with dim lighting, she unzipped her dress and slowly took it off. Her bulging large breasts were about to pop out as she soon stood in nothing more than a black bra and lingerie set with fishnet stockings, garter belt and a thong.

A quick cut was applied in post-production, revealing Jennifer standing in her lingerie outfit with a gold brass stripper pole directly behind. The low lighting fit with a camera filter, as the director went with an attempt to make this part of the video appear 'vintage'. Jennifer strutted her hips, bumping them at the right time to match the song's beat. A shiny spot was visible at the edge of her right high heel before she stepped up a few short steps to the small stage with the stripper pole. She ran her right hand up, feeling the cold metal beneath her palm as she leaned down and then flipped her long brunette hair. Eyes focused at the camera, her pink lips curved into a sensual grin. Jennifer knew that much of the view would be on her heavy cleavage, as she bent down just far enough to make sure the camera captured enough of it.

"What must I say? Oh, tell me...

What must I do? What must I do?

To show how much... I think about freakin' you..."

As the chorus words were uttered, Jennifer gripped the stripper pole with her hand and began to twirl around it. The song tempo was perfect for her, as she flipped her hand and turned her back towards the camera. Standing in front of the pole, she moved left hand, using both hands to grip it while rolling her hips. Bumping her hips, she began to grind, pushing her buttocks out and letting the camera get a view of her gorgeous thick white ass. The black thong was sucked up the middle of the crack, connected to her garter belt. Jennifer took a moment before she can twerk. Her ass cheeks clapping together in a solid rhythm, off beat from the tempo for a moment. She came to a stop twerking, moving her left hand away from the pole and then twirling in a counter-clockwise rotation.