Fantasy Radio Hotel Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still feeling that he was in control, Marcus shook his head. He let go of her legs, moving them from his shoulders as he pulled his cock from her pussy.

"Don't look at me like that! I want you from behind! Trey, help her up!"

Marcus looked back at Jennifer as he took a few steps back.

"You can turn around and ride him. Let him make you cum. I wanna pound you in the ass. I wanna see you twerk on my dick."

Exhaling her breath, Jennifer slowly grinned at him.

"Oh yeah, is that it? You wanna slam your big fuckin' black cock up my ass and watch me twerk on it?"

"Damn straight!"

Trey had come to a halt seconds early, but his cock remained lodged up her ass. When Jennifer leaned up, he placed his hands on her hips. Marcus offered her hand so she could rise up from the position and stand. Trey had leaned his head up, watching as his cock slowly slid from her dark little hole and down the crack of her booty. Once Jennifer had properly stood up, Marcus let go of her hand so she could turn around and focus on Trey. Again, she straddled the man. This time she belt her knees and used both hands to hold Trey's long shaft up. Jennifer wanted to properly line it up so she could come down on it, sinking that big black cock back inside of her juicy cunt. He let out a moan, all over that familiar feeling of having his cock inside of her. Jennifer's loving eyes gazed at his face as she pushed the palms of her hands down onto his chest. Slowly, she ran her white fingers up his dark skinned body.

From where Marcus stood, once again he had a perfect view of her amazing phat ass on full display. He licked his lips, just imagining that his friend before him had properly enjoyed pounding that ass in the past. It was one thing to enjoy a proper curvy stacked woman, but this wasn't that. They were fucking Jennifer Love Hewitt and little could he have ever guessed in his past life that he would have this moment all to himself. Trey and Jennifer got started without Marcus as she rolled her hips slightly, allowing his cock to pump in and out of her. Flicking her hair around to glance beyond her right shoulder, Jennifer smirked back at Marcus. Since he wanted to see her twerk, it was time to tease him once more. She leaned forward, allowing her breasts to hover closer towards Trey's face as she began to roll her hips and twerk.

"Damn, now that's what I'm talking about... What an ass! You know how to work it!"

Clap. Clap. Clap. Marcus smiled to himself and spoke in approval at watching Jennifer twerk for him. Those mighty ass cheeks smacked together in a solid rhythm between the sounds of her and Trey moaning. Glancing at him again from across her shoulder, Jennifer giggled. Trey had reached up with both hands, latching onto her breasts as she spoke aloud.

"I thought you wanted to pound me in the ass, Marcus? What are you waiting for!?"

"Let's just say I like watching a big booty hoe like you who knows how to twerk."

"Get over then and shove that big fuckin' black cock up my ass so I can twerk on it."

That was enough to motivate Marcus from standing there and watching. He stepped forward, gripping his shaft as he guided it up the crack of Jennifer's fine booty. She came to a halt from her movements and instead turned her head forward. Trey squeezed her breasts, forcing her to moan aloud before he shoved his head forward and smother himself with her tits. As he was busy playing with her tits, Jennifer soon felt Marcus slowly push his cock through her dark little hole. Again, the three were engaged in an act of double penetration. Trey was distracted with her breasts, still smothering himself as he began to motorboat her breasts while Marcus took the first thrust into her booty.

"Damn, this ass is tight!"

He grunted while pulling his right hand back to quickly spank that ass. Marcus watched her firm ass cheeks slightly wobble as Jennifer moved her hands to her breasts and continued to smother Trey with them, rubbing those tits up and down against his face. For now, Marcus was the only one thrusting while Trey was entirely distracted with the love of her tits.

"Ohhhhhhh, yeah! There you go! Come on and pound that ass with your big fuckin' black cock!"

Spank! Jennifer's dirty words were rewarded with the strike of Marcus' palm across her buttocks. He raised his hand to smack the right cheek of her ass again before planting his left hand down, digging into her firm skin as he spread his fingers. Trey finally pulled his face away from her tits, laying down as he began to thrust his cock up into her pussy. Jennifer closed her eyes and turned her head with the intention of looking back from her right shoulder.

"You like that, huh? I knew you were the type of hoe that likes to take it up the ass."

She wanted to reply, but Jennifer couldn't muster any words while letting out a soft coo. Like before, she felt both of them thrusting into her. One cock after the other with Marcus bucking his hips slightly faster than Trey. Her breasts began to shake and bounce, prompting Marcus to raise his hands and squeeze them again. Jennifer opened her eyes while exhaling deeply at the feel of his touch. She wasn't screaming like before, but she was certain that they would both finish the job at pushing her to that sweet release. As they thrust and pump their cocks into her, Jennifer elevated her head and close her eyes. She pushed the palms of her hands down onto Trey's chest as she called out to them.

"Ohhhh, OHHHHHHHHH MAH GAWD!! THAT'S IT, YEAH! YEAH!! FUCK ME!!"

Her southern accent came out stronger than before. When Jennifer screamed, Trey made an effort to thrust harder. He grabbed at her hips, moving his hands beneath Marcus who was now pulling her ass cheeks apart. The other man wanted to watch his cock pumping in and out of her ass while listening to her moans and cries of pleasure.

"HARDER!! FASTER!! GIVE IT TO ME, OHHHHHHHH GAWWWDDDD!! YESSS, YESSSS, YESSSSSSS!!"

Gasping her breath, Jennifer gazed down at Trey's face His face was scrunched up, and that was enough for her to know he was close enough as she was. Over and over, Jennifer felt inch after inch of both cocks pumping into her holes. Marcus began grunting and perhaps that meant he was close enough, but Jennifer was more concerned about herself. Raking her fingernails across Trey's chest, she wanted him to make her cum.

"I'm almost there! Come on and FUCK ME!!"

Gritting his teeth, Trey pumped into her harder and faster. When Jennifer gasped with her lower lip falling, that was enough to tell him this was it. Her legs began shaking as he felt the flood of her juices from within. He closed his eyes, grunting as she screamed out.

"OHHHHHHHHH, GAWWWWDDDDDDDD!"

Her voice calling out with that slurred speech from her southern accent was enough to distract Marcus who also grunted aloud. He pulled his cock out of her ass, giving it one final spank before stepping back. At least from where he stood he got to witness her powerful orgasm, flooding his friend who was still inside of her. It took every bit of inner-strength from within Trey not to blow his load inside of her, but he maintained. Jennifer was out of breath, desperately attempting to recover from her climax as she called out to both men.

"Come on and help me up! Get me down on the floor! Neither of you came yet..."

Swallowing her breath, Jennifer finished speaking.

"I'm gonna finish you both myself."

Without replying in spoken word, Marcus moved his hands over to her hips and then both he and Trey aided Jennifer. Once she got up and Trey's cock slid out from her pussy, Jennifer wasted no time falling down to her knees on the floor. Marcus stood at her left hand side, soon joined by Trey as he put his feet to the floor and stepped around. Once again, Jennifer was down on her knees ready to service those two big black cocks that were all for her. She reached out with her hands, grabbing them. Trey's cock was slick, coated in her juices that dripped to the carpet floor below. As Jennifer wanked them, she gazed up at both men. Her hands moved up and down at a quick pace, prompting Marcus to smile at her.

"You gonna make me blow my load all over you?"

"Yeah! I'm gonna let you cover me in cum like a nasty ass hoe!"

At long last, Jennifer saw the best opportunity to mock that nickname right back at Marcus. All he did was moan. Trey called out to her next.

"Suck it one last time for me, baby. I'll make sure to leave you sticky and drippin' in it."

She didn't reply. Instead, Jennifer shoved that big black cock between her lips and loudly slurped her own juices from Trey's rod. She began to bob her head up and down, devouring it inch after inch.

"Damn, she can't slow down. Not even after we pounded the shit outta her."

To say Marcus was impressed would've been an understatement. Jennifer had proven to him that she was something of a walking sex goddess of women in town. When she had enough of Trey's cock, Jennifer pulled her lips away and it was now Marcus' turn for one last round of sucking. She shoved it into her mouth, gazing up at his face as she sucked the first few inches and then used her left hand to begin wanking up in sync with her lips moving down. Jennifer attempted to wank Trey's cock but he snatched it away from her, eagerly wanking himself as he had aimed it towards her face. She continued to suck Marcus, making him moan and cry out for her.

"Ohhh, OHHHHHHH GOD DAMMIT!! THAT'S IT!!"

Jennifer knew right when to stop, pulling her lips off that black shaft with a popping sound. She let go of his cock, allowing him the privilege to wank himself as she sat back on her knees. Both dicks aimed directly at her face. All she could do was grin, knowing that within seconds, she was about to be a sticky dripping mess. Jennifer moved her hands down to her breasts, holding them up in case any cum missed her face.

"Cum for me! Give it to me! I'm a nasty, cum thirsty hoe and want it all over mah face!!"

Again, her southern accent came out. Jennifer bit down on her lower lip, closing her eyes with a big grin across her face. She could hear them panting and groaning as the men were eager to cum for her.

"Mmmmmmmm, give me that cum..."

Right as Jennifer finished her words, a splash of spunk went flying out of Trey's cock and splattering onto her forehead. It got into her hair with a thick wad covering her forehead. Marcus' cock began to erupt soon after.

"Oh GOD! GOD... DAMN!!"

Marcus groaned, watching strings of his cum splatter across the left side of Jennifer's face. A thick wad went directly below her eye, slathering into her eyebrow and hair. She began to giggle upon feeling more cum splash across her skin. A squirt fired from both cocks, criss-crossing a pattern onto her forehead that dripped down. Jennifer blinked as she slowly opened her eyes, then closed them again to witness a wad of cum from Trey's rod right before it splattered onto her right cheek. Gasping for breath, Jennifer moaned while wobbling her head slightly. Marcus planted his free hand down on the back of her head, just to avoid her from moving enough to dodge his cum. Trey was done, squeezing his shaft to force out the final drops that only trickled down onto the floor. Out of breath, both men stood there drained completely with Jennifer gazing up at them with a face full of cum. Streams of their semen trickled down her face as she smiled wide and spoke aloud.

"Mmmmmm, that's the kind of sticky mess I was craving today. It's been years since I had this much cum on my face."

******************

2 WEEKS LATER

Light shined in a pattern from the mini blinds across the room as Trey awakened from a drunken slumber past the PM hours into the afternoon. A light beard had developed over his face from lack of shaving in the past week. His sleep schedule was off as a way of dealing with the sudden blues that had come and gone from life smacking him in the face. Fantasy Radio Hotel had been cancelled, all due to another studio interjecting themselves into the project. Another agency had become involved, striking the project with copyright claims back to three different record labels. That was only one problem that led to Trey's failure, as the other one was more complicated and left him heartbroken. Another studio had stepped in with an agent looking to sign Jennifer Love Hewitt to a major upcoming season of the show 9-1-1.

It only made sense for her to end the affair before it could potentially grow into a problem with her married life. Trey couldn't hold a grudge against her for that. Jennifer had stopped responding to his texts and answering his phone calls after they had 'the talk' together. It wasn't so much about her career, but all about saving her marriage. An affair here or there off to the side didn't seem to a big deal to her, as long as she cut the strings away before feelings could grow. That was a problem for Trey, as he had already developed feelings for this older woman. Laying there in bed, he had spent another night wasted from hitting the bottle and trying to relieve his pain and loneliness. Another project would come up, as he had to prove something to his father about making it in the real world. All the while, he spent his nights thinking about Jennifer along the lines of an old song by Keith Sweat. If only she knew how much his feelings had grown for her every time she told him no about meeting up.

"I've been searchin' all my life,

Oh, baby, and I will, I will find somebody just like you.

And now that I think my search is over, yeah, baby,

Can't you see, can't you see girl,

What I'm goin' through? Why?

There you go tellin' me no again.

There you go, there you go.

I wanna be more than just your friend.

Don't you know, don't you know."

THE END