Fantasy Radio Hotel Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's what I like, there you go. Suck that fucking cock!"

Marcus groaned again as he was feeling the pace pick up. He wanted to see how dirty Jennifer could get, truly believing her words that he fit her preference. When she pulled her lips off his cock and moved her mouth back to Trey's cock, Jennifer giggled. She had to speak up before sucking again.

"Mmmmmm, I'm spoiled today. I've got two big fuckin' black dicks.. not just one. I can't believe how lucky I am today."

Gripping their shafts, she rubbed them up against her face. Giving the men the image of their shafts pressed up against the cheeks of her face. Jennifer gritted her teeth as Trey's shaft was pushed against her left cheek and Marcus' pole to the right. Sliding her hands up and down, she wanked them before she proceeded to slap their cocks against her face. Smack. Smack. Smack. Smack. The sound of their poles hitting up against her skin had only made both men moan. Trey knew how dirty Jennifer could get from previous experience, but Marcus was only learning through the passing moments. When Jennifer finally stopped teasing them with holding both cocks to her face, it was Trey's turn to be sucked. She shoved his cock into her mouth, wanking Marcus as she sucked.

"God, that is so fucking hot. Look at her go, man."

Once again, Marcus spoke aloud. Muffled moans were audible from Jennifer's voice as she gorged herself on Trey's black dick. Over and over, she bobbed her head up and down only to stop and pull away with sticky saliva strings dangling back to it. Again, she alternated by pushing Marcus cock back into her mouth. This time, Jennifer sucked him harder and faster but only for a short amount of time. She pulled away and brought Trey's rod back into her mouth. Each time she sucked one, she used a free hand to wank the other cock, making sure to please both of them. All this did was give Trey the impression that this clearly wasn't Jennifer's first threesome with two men. When she was finally done sucking each cock back and forth, Jennifer pulled her lips away Marcus' shaft and began to stroke both of them. A loving smile moved across her face, looking at each man back and forth.

"Who's ready for me? Mmmmmm, I know I am."

Her voice called out to them in a low, seductive tone. Jennifer curved her pink lips together, still stroking both cocks with her hands.

"I want it to between your tits, baby."

Trey called out to her, prompting Jennifer to laugh. The time had come for her to tease him.

"Mmmmmm, did I hear that right? You want your big fuckin' black cock between my great big white tits?"

"Yeah! Don't make me wait for it, baby!"

As Jennifer giggled, she finally let go of both dicks. Bringing her hands down below to her great big white natural breasts, she held them up. When she properly pulled them apart to offer a passage, Trey guided his cock right between and watched as she squeezed those beautiful melons around his dark shaft. Jennifer flashed her teeth in a grin, gazing up at Trey's face as he began to buck his hips and thrust his cock between her tits.

"Mmmmmm, you like that? Tell me my tits were made for your big fuckin' black cock. Tell me, honey."

"Your BODY was made for guys like me, baby! You're built for this!"

Jennifer laughed as Trey yelled those dirty words to her. Marcus was temporarily left out from the action, only standing there and watching as his friend was fucking her beautiful tits. He wasn't going to stand there and remain left out. Stepping forward, Marcus called out.

"Hey, want something to suck on?"

When Jennifer turned her head, she was greeted to Marcus' long black pole swinging towards her face and smacking across her right cheek. Jennifer opened her mouth, making it easier for Marcus to shove his cock in, all while Trey was pumping his shaft up and down her wonderful breasts. She moaned a muffled noise while gazing up into Marcus eyes. Jennifer could feel every inch of Trey's cock pushing through the tunnel her tits created solely for him. To make it easier for this position, Marcus planted his hands down on the side of Jennifer's head, roaming his hands through her brunette hair as he began to thrust his cock into her mouth. The two men were now working together; Trey fucking her tits and Marcus fucking her mouth. As they moaned, Jennifer suddenly began a serenade of muffled moans and sucking noises.

"GWAK-GWAK-KAH-GWAK-GWAK!"

"That's it, that's it! Suck that fucking cock!"

Marcus called out to her as Jennifer kept her eyes locked on his. She felt inch after inch of Trey's cock pushing through her breasts, right in sync with how Marcus kept a steady pace at fucking her mouth. For the time being her body was pushed into a new stratosphere of pleasure, knowing it would only get better when she had their cocks inside of her. Trey panted and moaned, watching as his big black cock disappeared between the folds of her tits only to poke back up. If not for Marcus distracting her, he had no doubt she would be licking the head each time it pushed up. Saliva began to drip from both corners of Jennifer's mouth as she sucked Marcus' shaft. He moved his hands off her head, stepping back and pulling his cock from her mouth. That was the quiet sign for Trey to come to a halt. He made one final thrust between her tits and then Jennifer let go of him. As his cock flopped freely, she grabbed it and and leaned down to kiss the head.

"Bring those big titties over here for me, dirty girl! I know he ain't the only one that gets to fuck 'em, right?"

Jennifer giggled at Marcus' words. She let go of Trey's cock and shook her head at Marcus. Moving her hands to carefully fix her hair behind her back, she turned on her knees to give the other man a nod.

"Bring that big black cock over here! I wasn't planning on just having one stuck between my boobs today!"

She spoke with that full smile across her face. Jennifer held her breasts up but when Marcus didn't react fast enough to her likening, she took control. Using her left arm, she moved it beneath her breasts to arch them up. Trey watched as her right hand grabbed his friend's cock and then Jennifer proceeded to tease him. She rubbed the head of his thick black snake up against her right nipple, allowing Marcus to feel the erectness before she alternated it to her other tit. Eyes locked on him, she continued to grin while playfully smacking the head of his cock up against her nipple.

"Damn, you really know how to tease. You're a dirty girl."

"Mmmmmm, yes I am. Are you gonna remind me of that again?"

Again, Jennifer knew the right words to tease this man. She continued to rub that big black cock up against her milky white breasts. Marcus blushed, trying his best not to grin at her while Trey stood to the side and began to wank himself at the sight in front of him. He wasn't going to interfere with them, now watching as Jennifer let go of Marcus' shaft and used both hands to hold her tits up. She shoved them around Marcus' big black cock, leaning her head down to spit on the head. Jennifer wasted no time beginning to pump her breasts up and down as she gazed back up at his face.

"Mmmmmmm, you like that? Don't that feel good?"

"Ohhhhh, yeah. It feels good, I can tell you that."

Giggling back at him, Jennifer flashed her teeth in a smile. She continued to pump her breasts up and down, nicely and slowly. Her eyes locked on Marcus' face while she smiled at him deviously.

"I love having a big fuckin' black cock shoved right between my titties. I thought Trey would've informed you."

Hearing her utter his name, Trey's heart rate jumped as he suddenly blushed. His hand was locked around his cock as he jerked it back and forth, watching as she tittyfucked his best friend. All Marcus did was stand there, allowing the woman to do all the work. She broke eye contact to glance down, watching as the head of his cock poked up. Jennifer opened her mouth and flicked her tongue across the head, leaving Trey standing there and wishing she had done the same for him minutes earlier. Still pushing her tits up and down, Jennifer let the head push into her mouth and pop back out a few times before she came to a sudden stop. Marcus didn't expect her to to promptly halt. He watched as she let go of her breasts and then grabbed his shaft with her right hand. Jennifer did like before, pushing her breasts up with her left forearm underneath. She wanted to tease him one last time by rubbing that beautiful black cock up against her nipples, one after the other.

"You like that, don't you, Marcus? Your cock feels so good between my tits, don't it?"

He nodded back at her as Jennifer flashed her teeth in a grin. Trey let out a frustrated sigh, suddenly feeling left out. He began to climb onto the bed as he called out at Jennifer.

"Come on, baby! I don't wanna stall this for too long! You know I'm fucking you tonight!"

Such a choice words was enough to alert Jennifer to turn her head and look back at Trey.

"Yeah, let's get to it!"

She let go of Marcus' shaft and began to climb up from the floor, turning her back to the other man. For a moment there, Marcus got to take in the sight of her bare plump ass. He remembered watching her twerk earlier today but now he was thinking about how beautiful it would be to see those thick cheeks bouncing up and down as he pounded her from behind. Trey had moved down on his knees, quietly motioning to Jennifer to climb up on all fours. Before she did so, he leaned in and kissed her cheek. Marcus was quick to realize that his friend would be fucking her from behind, so it was too early to go for what he truly wanted. At least for now, he wanted his cock shoved back into her mouth. While Trey got in position behind Jennifer and began to tease her by rubbing his cock down between her thighs, Marcus climbed onto the bed. His feet nearly sank down into the bed sheets as he towered over Jennifer.

"You still hungry, dirty girl? Wanna suck it again?"

Her eyes followed Marcus as he called out to her. Jennifer's face lit up in a grin before she answered him back.

"Yeah, I wanna gorge myself on some fuckin' chocolate! Give me that big ole black cock!"

"Ask and you shall receive!"

While she spoke to Marcus, Jennifer felt the head of Trey's cock pushing past her vulva lips. She let out a moan and glanced behind her right shoulder to offer him a wink.

"Mmmmmm, yeah... Get in there and fuck me, baby..."

Her words were so sensual and loving towards Trey, but when Jennifer turned to glance back at Marcus, that changed. His long black cock swung towards her face and she called out to him.

"I want you to fuck my mouth with this beautiful black cock."

"Oh yeah, I'll gladly do that for you."

Marcus replied while gripping his shaft and shoving it between her small pink lips. Jennifer's eyes were locked on him like before. She let out a muffled moan, shoving her tongue against his shaft from within her mouth. Marcus felt the vibrations while hearing Trey let out a grunt and moan. It felt like time had passed so much since the last time Trey had his cock in this pussy, though it had been less than a month. He let out a sigh of relief as he began to buck his hips and thrust inside her. Marcus watched, seeing how slow his friend was going before he panted his hands onto Jennifer's head and began to pump his cock into her mouth. He wanted to match the overall speed Trey was going in, watching those phat ass cheeks slightly bounce and sway when they hit up against his skin. Once again, Jennifer was locked in between with both men using her body for pleasure.

"Suck it! SUCK IT!!"

Yelling at her louder, Marcus was feeling a bit more wild. He bucked his hips hard, thrusting his cock back and forth between her lips. His big balls smacked against her chin and lower lip as Jennifer felt inch after inch of his cock pumping down her throat. She gagged initially, breaking eye contact only to close her eyes while gagging. ALl the while, Trey thrust his cock into her cunt a bit faster, moving hard enough that her thick ass cheeks bounced and sway each time their bodies smacked together. Soon enough, Jennifer's mouth was making those same slobbering and sucking noises as before.

"KAH-KAH-GWAK-GWAH-KAH-GWAH!"

"Smack her ass, man! Don't just stare at it! Give that ass a good spanking like it deserves!"

Marcus had assumed full control at this point, calling out orders to Trey. They both set their sights on watching that thick rump and her phat ass cheeks bounce all around. Trey raised his right hand and brought it down between pumping his cock back and forth in her pussy. Spank! As the sound echoed throughout the room, Jennifer kept her eyes closed and embraced this moment as she was lust in a frenzy of their lust. Marcus' fingertips dug through her brunette hair for a tighter grip as he continued to fuck her mouth with his long black cock. Jennifer's eyes watered up as she felt every inch of that cock thrusting back and forth into her mouth.

"GWAK-GWAK-GAH-KAH-GWAK-GWAK!"

Once more, her mouth was making all those slobbering and sucking noises that had become music to the ears of both men. Trey smacked her ass again for a second spank and then planted his hands down on her hips. He could feel his balls smacking against the undersides of that glorious booty. Slowing down a bit, Trey knew he had to come to a halt. Marcus knew when to stop as well, but he made one final effort to shove his cock all the way down Jennifer's throats. Listening to her gag and choke on his meat pole before he pulled it out. She coughed and a flood of saliva trickled from her open mouth, streaming down her neck and onto the bed sheets below. When Trey pulled his cock from her pussy, Jennifer swallowed her breath before glancing behind her.

"Come on, baby! I know you like to ride it! I wanna lay down and let you get on top."

Marcus had moved his hands from her head, but he still was the one in control directing her attention. He snapped his fingers at Jennifer, just to make sure her focus was on him.

"If you're gonna ride him, then you're gonna do it with that ass. I wanna be fucking you right now."

She didn't tell him no, all Jennifer did was nod in approval. Marcus stepped back and climbed off the bed while Trey was moving in position. His eyes went to the edge of the bed, figuring it would be easier for his friend to get involved if he moved there. Having never engaged in the act of a threesome, Trey was left using his dirty imagination to configure positions in his head. Laying down on his back, he shoved his way to the left side of the bed, dangling his legs down as his knees bent. Jennifer's eyes watched Trey and she instantly knew what he was trying to do. She crawled over to him, cupping his face to lean down for a quick kiss. Marcus stood with his hands on his hips, resisting the urge to wank himself as he watched Jennifer climb into position.

"Here, I'll help you baby."

Trey spoke while gripping his cock and holding it up. Jennifer had climbed over him, spreading her legs to make it easier to straddle him. He witnessed her white hand gripping his long black cock, wrapping her fingers around it tightly as it slid up the crack of her beautiful phat ass. When he felt the head of his shaft push into her ass hole, Trey let out a loud moan. The tightness suffocated his cock but Jennifer wasn't showing him any mercy as she lowered herself down, taking that strong black dick directly up her ass. With her right hand, Jennifer pushed back on Trey's stomach to arch herself up.

"Go on! Give it to me! Fuck my ass, Trey!"

All she had to do was give him the magic words and Trey moved his hands to her hips. With a soft grip, he began to thrust upward, driving his cock into her ass while Marcus stood there and watched. Jennifer moaned, cooing for both men as she felt every inch of Trey's long black cock pumping up into her ass. She used her left hand to reach down to her neglected cunt and begin fingering herself. Her body slightly wobbled with those big tits shaking up and down. For Marcus, this was a display of pure lust and teasing him like the woman had done before. He stood there for a moment, enjoying this sight as the sound of Jennifer and Trey's bodies smacked together in a solid rhythm.

"You ready for me?"

When Marcus called out to her, Jennifer gazed forward and looked at his face. She moaned, trying her best to give him those desperate puppy dog eyes. It wasn't about begging, but she wanted him to see her desire without saying any words. Nodding her head wasn't good enough for Marcus however.

"Talk to me, you dirty ass hoe! You ready for me to fuck you, or not!?"

Hearing her call her a hoe was enough to get Jennifer screaming to him in a lustful frenzy.

"YES, YES!! GIVE ME YOUR BIG FUCKIN' BLACK COCK, MARCUS!! GET OVER HERE AND FUCK ME WITH IT!!"

Trey grunted, hearing her southern accent come out and echo throughout the hotel suite. He continued to thrust upward into her ass now as Jennifer spread her legs out. Marcus stepped forward, gripping his shaft as he slowly guided it into her pussy. Jennifer gasped at that old familiar feeling. Oh, how it been so long since she was last caught in between two men for the act of double penetration. She screamed aloud as Marcus grabbed her legs to arch them up on his shoulders. Her heels dangled from high up as he began to thrust his cock into her cunt. Jennifer closed her eyes and then threw her arms up as she collapsed her back onto Trey's chest.

"OHHHHHHHH!! OHHHHHHHH, GAWWWDDDDDD!!"

Screaming aloud, her southern accent came out so strong that it slurred her words. The sensation of having her holes stretched by two big black cocks was enough to make Jennifer louder than she had been before. Both cocks pumped inside of her, off set from a rhythm with Trey thrusting into her ass followed after Marcus pumping.

"You like that, huh!? You like getting fucked by two guys!"

Marcus taunted her, causing Jennifer to open her eyes. She went to move her hands onto her breasts as he began to thrust harder and faster. Her great big tits began shaking left and right before flopping up and down. Jennifer gazed up at his face before screaming her reply.

"YESS, YESSSSSS, YESSSSSS! GIVE IT TO ME!! I FUCKIN' LOVE THIS! COME ON AND FUCK THE SHIT OUTTA ME!!"

Trey had moved his head over the left side of her neck, pushing his lips to her skin as he began to suck. Marcus gripped her legs as he continued to pump his cock into her pussy. He wasn't satisfied with her dirty words, not just yet. The man wanted to hear more from her.

"Scream to me! You need it! Tell me you need this!"

"I NEEDED IT, YESSS, YESSSSSS, YESSSSSSSS!! OHHHH MAH GAWDDD, I NEEDED TO GET FUCKED TODAY BY TWO BIG FUCKIN' BLACK COCKS!! GIVE IT TO ME, OHHHHHHH YEAH!!"

The more she yelled, the harder Marcus pumped his cock into her cunt. Again and again, he gave the woman everything he had and more. Trey had slowed down from pumping into her ass, but his cock was still deep within. Jennifer was lost in a heavenly bliss of pleasure with these two men fucking her. This was everything she wanted so far today, expectations completely exceeded. Her hands moved to her breasts, pushing them down. Each time Marcus and Trey thrust into her, Jennifer's hands weren't enough to contain her tits. They shook and bounced slightly, forcing her to re-adjust her grip across her own skin. She kept her eyes locked on Marcus' face, gritting her teeth to show him the pure lust that she was currently feeling.

"This pussy is so fucking good! OHHHHHHHH, MAN!!"

After Marcus wailed his words aloud. Jennifer felt him slowing down. This only made her pout, as she was drawing closer to her orgasm and she didn't want to stop and have to change positions.

"Fuck me! Don't stop! Ughhhhh!!"