All Comments on 'Fantasy Threesome'

by soppingwetpanties

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

No no no, keep this fantasy well and truly where it belongs, just a fantasy.

This truly remarkable loving couple do not need Joel in their marriage.

I do not want to read about Garrett and Karla having their hearts broken.

Letters_of_transit45Letters_of_transit4512 months ago

Wow, another amazing story in a new direction from MsSWP, nice to see you’re back on Lit. You have a way of creating characters, not just names in an erotic chess game. I think many of us wish for a partner we could express these ideas with, in fantasy or for real. I’m looking forward to more from Karla, as she takes Garrett from a player in the threesome to eventually an excited cuckold submissive…please keep writing, in any direction

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Very well written, and oh, they're such a nice couple! Only thing I'm worried about is the possible impact of them bringing a neighbor into their marriage. They should do it with someone who won't be readily available when Garret's on the road, or Karla might have a hard time resisting the temptation of having fun without Garrett. Idk about you, but my stories tend to go where I don't want them to go if I don't pay very close attention.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I d. Add this after gárrdt and Karla layy on both sides of a gasping still hard Joel as they both lick Joel's ten inch cock base to thip making sure there tongues lick u all the dhit left on Joel dick cuz Joel just got done fucking me up my boi pudsy I mean asshole the door opens and fido the same from up the street cums in and buried his huge red footlong dogdick ballz deep in Karla's gaping shithole leaving Garret to sadly wonders home to jack off using his tears as lube . end of tale .......

.

.i

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Very good story , two words, 'pandoras box'.

SevendafordavealSevendafordaveal11 months ago

The English is very awkward in places, which is distracting. One example of many for you to consider: "Garrett kept fucking me as I came, going balls deep into my ass."

cmj711cmj71111 months ago

That was hot & fun!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoppingwetpanties@soppingwetpanties
Reading and writing erotic literature gets my panties wet. 4-13-17 I'm really excited that Chapters 7-9 of the Abyss will debut this weekend. I've been thinking about the future of Justine for quite a while. These chapters will open the door for a whole host of possibiliti...