Fantasy Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes . . . yes. Joel, lick it . . . lick my nasty butthole."

"Tell him Karla," Garrett urged me.

"Lick my ass you fucker," I scream. "Are you watching Garrett?" I asked him. "Are you watching Joel licking your wife's ass in our bed?"

Garrett sounded like he was going to hyperventilate. He stopped licking me so he could answer. The pause was worth it. The hot talk was making the sex molten. "Yeah babe. I can see the tip of his tongue working its way deep into your asshole," he said in gasping breaths. I could feel his hot breath on my wet asshole.

"Tell him to keep licking my ass," I begged Garrett. I wanted to cum so bad.

Our sex was becoming a runaway freight train. We were totally absorbed in the roleplay. We'd forgotten the demarcation line between fantasy and reality. It became real to me. Joel was tongue fucking me while Garrett was watching and cheering him on.

"Lick her ass, Joel. Lick my wife's asshole," he shouted at me. My hands gripped my ass cheeks and pulled them apart. I want Joel to lick every inch of my asshole.

My fingers went between my legs, smearing the thick honey flowing out of me and coating my fingers. They glided across my clit as I imagined my swarthy neighbor was rubbing his five o'clock shadow against the tender skin of my ass. My breathing became short - - snorts of breath as Garrett rubbed his lips against my nether lips, then down the ridge between my cunt and ass, feeling the tip of his tongue snake inside my gaping pucker.

"Honey," I told my hubby. "Put your finger in my ass. Get me ready to be fucked by Joel's big cock."

I could hear Garrett sucking on his fingers. A wet finger rimmed my asshole. I could feel my anal ring put a death grip on his finger. I grunted with pleasure. He groaned with delight at my reaction.

"Yes, that's it baby. Fuck my ass with your finger," I urged Garrett. "Fuck me hard."

I could feel his finger sliding inside me, massaging the walls of my anal cavity, lighting up every nerve ending. He was finger fucking me and I didn't want to end, but at the same time I wanted more.

"Put another one inside me," I said between panting breaths. I could feel another fingertip probing, stretching the entrance to my ass wide open. His fingers spread apart slightly to stretch me open even more. It hurt so good.

"Do you want me to jam my fingers all the way inside your asshole baby?" Garrett asked me . . . rhetorically. He knew I wanted it. He just wanted me to say it.

"Yes . . ." I told him, "and jerk off while you're fucking my ass with your fingers."

I could hear a slapping sound as Garrett's hand furiously pumped his leaking cock. He jammed two fingers as far as they could go into my ass. I could feel the tips of them pressing against the back of my anal cavity. I was so full. So fucking full. My head was spinning. I'm sure Garrett could sense I was right on the precipice.

"I'm ready . . . I'm ready God damn it," I told Garrett. He knew what I was ready for.

I heard him open a tube of lube and squirt a dollop on his fingers. I knew he was smearing it all over his cock because he was going to fuck me. I buried my head in the sheets and held my ass in the air, presenting it to my husband so we can both fulfill our fantasy.

"Fuck me Joel . . . fuck me now," I growled.

I imagined it was Joel gripping his cock and using the head to spread lube all over the rim of my anus. The cold lube made my pucker snap shut.

"Open up baby," I heard Joel whispering into my ear. "Let me in."

His cockhead stretched me open. I sucked in my breath as I felt his length slide inside me, filling me and pushing up against the bottom wall of my pussy. It was pleasure tinged with pain.

"Fuck . . . yeah," I told him. The fantasy was so real it felt like first time sex. There's never better sex than the first time. The first time you have that feeling. I felt it then. The orgasm bubbling up inside me was going to rip my head off.

"Fuck . . . fuck . . ." I said as I gulped for air. It was the only word that came to mind through the haze of primal sex.

Garrett's thighs were slapping against my ass. I went over the edge. The glorious edge. The ocean was roaring in my ears. I came and groaned. Garrett kept fucking me as I came, going balls deep into my ass. The orgasms washed over me like waves on a beach, one after the other until I was totally and thoroughly fucked out. His cock popped out of my ass. I could hear his hand jacking himself off. After a few strokes I could feel his hot cum splashing on my back.

"Oh fuckkkkk," Garrett groaned like a wounded animal.

* * *

"Karla?"

I heard Garrett's disembodied voice. I opened my eyes.

"Yeah honey?" I asked him back. I was still in that state of total peace and tranquility that follows a series of soul satisfying orgasms. My head was still buzzing.

"You OK?" he asked me.

"More than OK," I answered.

Garrett finally said what was really on his mind. "Ever think about doing it for real?"

His words hung in the air, waiting for an answer. "For real?" I asked myself. Were we going to cross that imaginary, yet monumentally significant threshold between fantasy and reality? Was it worth the risk to our marriage?

Dare I answer with the truth?

* * *

Garrett and Karla will return . . . (with Joel?).

For real.

12