All Comments on 'Fantasy To Reality'

by Reverse_Cowboy

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
I'm so turned on!

What a great story - this could have been a sleezy, gross tale but the feeling I had through out was the love that was there between Travis and Adrian as David helped turn husband's fantasy into reality. In a way I'm sorry the tale has been told for I got to like everyone involved. Since Travis is going to lay down some ground rules for future 'encounters' I would like to see all three of them together again in another story. It 1s a very hot story that is very well written. Lets have a follow up . . . perhaps from David's point of view?

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Well Written

Well if you were he would you think it was fair - it was pretty much about her as I see it.

That put the edge on it - now we'll see if you make him into the wussy husband - we hope not

Balance and fairness - can be erotic

Less than that it's science fictional especially in marriage consentual screwing around where consequences are expected in both real life or a good story or you lose us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Intriguing

I would very much like to see more chapters of this one.

As someone else said, from Davids perspective. I too hope he doesn't turn into a wussy husband, stand up for himself, but realize he may have to decide, BDSM or vanilla. She might like it too much now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Hot Hot Hot

My only issue was the unrealistic ability of the guest to get it up repeatedly even though the auther pointed out just how hot she made him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Luck Guy!

I wish I could have been in your spot! Your wife and you sound alot like my wife and I. Only I can't convince my wife that I really want to do this. Lucky guy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I found this pretty realistic

You did a good job quickly describing both husband and wife, and their love for each other. I really liked that part. Then the explanation of how she carefully researched and put together her husband's fantasy. His competing emotions of lust and jealousy were realistic and natural-sounding. His comment that he's not mad, but that they need to work out some stuff seemed natural too. It did seem that at the end, it turned into being more about her pleasure --- however, she was trying to fulfill his fantasy and in doing so, sounds like she tapped into some unsuspecting fantasies of her own. That's the nature of fantasy to reality -- you cannot predict all that will happen or the emotions it will engender.

Harry_BallsackHarry_Ballsackabout 13 years ago
Nicely Done

That was a great start for your first story!

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 1 year ago

I just discovered this story. Rules: Never leave a restrained person alone and always have a safe word. Neither rule was followed in this story. Unrealistic that a guy could pump large volumes of semen for his third, fourth, fifth, and ? Sixth orgasm. Also, at the end, she should have made hubby climax. That reinforces the BDSM suffering with a reward. Also, he probably wouldn’t go to bed angry, which he clearly was despite his denial. Lots of writing errors that a careful editor could fix. Two stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous