Fantasy to Reality

Story Info
A husband and wife are both about to live out a dream.
4.8k words
4.54
20.7k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was actually happening.

I'm not sure how or when her mind changed but did it really matter? Your fantasy was about to become reality. Your wife was going to fuck another man and you were eager to let it happen.

You couldn't stop playing out scenarios in your head on your way back home.

You had read her conversation from over a decade ago a few times. At the time, you were pissed. How could she do this to you? What would have happened if it went further? But it didn't. And now, thinking back, it actually excites you to think of her doing that. Teasing another man, playing with his dick, thinking of your wife getting hot and wet while doing it. It was almost too much for you.

It wasn't until recently that she had revealed that she deep down regrets not letting it go further. Of course, she told you this after you had just dropped the bomb on her that you have wanted her to fuck another man and that you wanted to be cuckolded. She didn't even know what that word meant and you're actually surprised you told her. It's a little bit embarrassing to admit that you want your wife to fuck another man, tell you that you have a small dick, humiliate you, etc. but you were glad you did.

It's not something you can help, you just find it extremely hot. There's something about it that just seems right. Who am I to keep such a beautiful woman to myself? She only has one life, why would you want her to limit herself to only one dick? Especially yours. It's not that it doesn't do the trick, but you have heard her moan and talk much more when you use bigger toys or your cock extension. You can't help but imagine the toys as another man's much larger and thicker dick going in and out of her.

Suddenly, you are pulling into the driveway.

"Holy shit, I'm not sure I even remember the drive here." You tell yourself. You were too lost in thought to have any memory of the trip home.

"Fuck." You look down and your pants look like you pitched a small tent.

"I will give it a second, don't want to have anyone walk by and see that."

Once you calm down a little, you head inside. You don't see your wife when you walk in so you assume she's getting ready in your room.

Walking up the stairs you can hear her rummaging through the closet. You walk slowly to the doorway and can see her standing in nothing but a thong, looking at her dresses. She stands back for a moment and stops. You can tell she's thinking about something. You watch as she slowly starts to reach down, moving her hand to her crotch.

You see her start to rub herself slowly. She must be thinking about what's going to happen tonight. She starts to pick up pace, moaning and wriggling around. The sight is too much for you, you are starting to get hard again.

"Did you find a good outfit to wear?" You finally ask, making sure it seems like you just caught her by surprise.

"Not yet, still trying to decide." She says, her face beat red and her breathe shallow.

"Do you want to help me?" She asks, in a very suggestive tone.

Your heart falls to the floor when you here her say that. "She is actually enjoying all of this" you think to yourself. You can feel your dick starting to get harder with her only asking a simple question.

"Do I want to help my wife pick out an outfit that is going to be used to seduce another man?" You ask, approaching her, planting a hard, long kiss, and leaning in to whisper in her ear. "Of course."

"Well I know from the last time that you two were together, he really loves your ass." You say. What man wouldn't though? She has an ass that every man wants to grab, smack, and fuck hard. "So let's make sure you give him the best view of that"

It didn't take you long, you knew exactly what dress you wanted her to wear. You had seen her in it when she tried it on in the store and immediately got hard. Skin tight, pink, and showing off her beautiful ass in the best way possible, leaving nothing to the imagination at what was underneath. She had promised to wear it out on a date with you, but the thought of the first person getting to take it off and fuck her afterwards being another man, excited you almost as much as seeing her in it.

You pull it out and hold it up for her.

"Are you sure this is the one? I haven't even worn it out for you and it doesn't really show my chest off very well?" She asks.

"Yes, nothing would turn me on more than to see you in that dress, knowing what is going to happen tonight." You tell her, your dick now stirring even more as you talk about it. "As far as your boobs, they look great. Besides, it's not like he won't see them later when he takes that off of you." God, that will be so hot to watch. You can feel your cock is completely hard now as you finish that last statement.

Looking at your wife, you can see something has changed in her eyes. There is intense lust in them and she is biting her lip ever so slightly.

"Lick me" she says, in an almost demanding tone. She has never said it like that before and her ordering you around is 🙌what you have dreamed of.

"As you wish" you say and immediately get on your knees to get to work. She pulls back her thong to reveal her soaking wet pussy. You had never seen her this wet before from just talking.

"Someone is excited." You say, lowering you head down to the very bottom of her. You can see that she is starting to drip so you quickly stick you tongue out and lick your wife from the bottom to the top. Going slow to make sure you get all of her juices in your mouth before swallowing and looking up at her. "I can't wait to taste you after too." You tell her.

You were so caught up in the moment that you didn't realize you basically agreed to clean her up after she had been fucked and filled with another man's cum. You weren't sure how she would react to that...

"No more talking." She orders you while grabbing the back of your head and pushing into her pussy as hard as she can.

You don't think you have ever been harder in your life. You get back to work, kissing and licking her wet pussy harder and faster. You hear her start to moan loudly, causing you to push your limits to the max. Licking and forcing your tongue as deep into her as you can.

It doesn't take long before she's tilting her head back with her eyes closed and moaning deeply. You know she just had one of the most amazing orgasms she has ever experienced and you know that it wasn't you that she had on her mind while it happen.

"Wow babe, what was going on in that head of yours?" You ask, knowing that she was thinking of him.

"You will see later..." she says, looking down at you and smiling, holding your face in her hand.

It was your turn now. You start to kiss her, starting at her stomach, moving up to her beautiful tits, and finally up her neck. Once you reach her face, you look into her eyes. She can tell you want to stick your rock hard dick into her drenched pussy. You start to move forward to feel her wet warmth. You know it won't take you long once you're in.

"Not yet, you need to wait your turn like a good boy." She says, grabbing your cock, easily wrapping her hand around the whole length of it.

"What did she just say?" You think to yourself briefly before a load of hot cum comes shooting out of you and onto her thigh and crotch.

"Well that's new" you say, now fully aware of what she said. "That has never happened before."

You're blushing now, that was possibly the hottest thing you had ever heard her say to you. No wonder you got off so quickly. This night was about her and her pleasure, not yours. And knowing that you would be getting sloppy seconds after another man had already fucked your wife deep and hard and left a pool of cum in her, was driving you wild.

"Don't worry about it baby, but I do need to clean up now." She says, snapping you out of it.

"Let me find a towel." You say, looking around the floor for a spare one.

Your wife grabs your face before you start to look further, "just use your mouth, it will be quicker." She tells you, staring deep into your eyes.

If you hadn't just got off, it would have happened immediately at that moment.

"She's really getting into this, and I'm not at all upset" you think to yourself. But you have never "cleaned up" before. You should have been a little disgusted by licking up and eating your cum, but for some reason, it didn't feel wrong at all.

You move back down on your knees and start to clean up your hot wife. The first taste of it was a little weird but oddly not bad, just mainly salty. You could tell that she loved watching you do it too. That was all the encouragement you needed to make sure you cleaned up every last drop. You actually enjoyed doing it at your surprise.

You start to move to her wet, sticky pussy to finish up and as soon as you hit her clit with your tongue she lets out a long moan. She just came again from the slightest touch, you know that this will be something that becomes routine for you two.

"You liked that didn't you?" You ask her.

She's still breathing heavily from the leg shaking orgasm she just had.

"Yes...yes...very much..." she moans.

"Well, we will see how you like it when I clean up later..." you tell her, kissing her on the cheek, knowing exactly what you are signing up for. You have no reservations after what you just did though.

"We need to get ready now though" you tell her, eager to get the night started.

She pulls her thong back over and takes a minute to come to before slipping into bra and dress.

You get yourself ready now as well while she carefully fixes her hair and makeup in order to make sure it's perfect for him.

She wants him, badly. She had been nervous before when the opportunity first came to light, but I think her excitement is taking over now. She even added dark, smoky eyeshadow while she looked at you. Knowing how much you wanted to see her in it. It was much darker than she had ever put on before and you could tell she did it because she knew it was something you always wanted. Now another man was going to get to fuck her and look into her beautiful eyes with that eye shadow while her was deeper inside her than you could ever hope to be. The image of her face, mouth wide open moaning, while another man stretched her out caused you to immediately get hard. She looked down at your crotch through the mirror, seeing what had happened and just laughed slightly. The humiliation of it was exciting and kept you hard as you blushed and walked away, letting her finish.

Once she's done, she walks out of the bathroom. "What do you think?" She asks.

"It doesn't matter what I think tonight, but you look gorgeous" you tell her, you want to see the full look though. "Do a spin for me."

She spins slowly, being sure to show off her ass for you.

"Perfect. He won't be able to keep his hands off of you." You tell your wife. Thinking about his hands running over her naked body. You dick starts to slowly get hard again at the thought.

"Well, we better hurry up!" She says smiling, you are both ready to get this evening started.

The plan was simple. Dinner with your wife at her favorite restaurant, dropping her off at the bar to meet up with her high school crush for drinks, and then they would come back to the hotel where you would be waiting for them.

Dinner was great as usual. Well what I could eat of it. My mind was racing at what was about to happen in a few short hours. I could tell my wife was deep in thought the whole time too. Smiling and laughing at me from time to time in a language that didn't need to be spoken to understand what we were thinking.

After dinner, we got into the car and headed over to the bar where he was waiting for her. I pulled up to the front to let her out. You kissed her a few times before she got out. She turned around before closing the door "Are you sure you want me to do this?" She asked nervously.

There was no second thoughts on your end. You just smiled back at her.

"Go have fun baby, I will see you later tonight."

She smiles, turns and closes the door. You watch her perfect ass away back and forth as she walks into the club. Your heart is racing knowing who is waiting for inside.

The whole way back to the hotel you are thinking about what they are doing in the club. Images of his hands on her, grinding into her ass as the dance, making out while she's pressed up against him. You have never been hard this many times in a single day before.

An hour or so passes by as you are sitting on the end of the bed in the hotel room.

You get a text from your wife that they are on their way. That was a lot quicker than you thought.

"That was quick" you text her.

"We couldn't wait, I'm so ready for this, see you soon 😘" she texts back. Holy fuck, reading that text was nearly enough to make you cum in your pants without even touching your dick.

Suddenly you here the keycard being inserted into the door. Your heart drops to your stomach and your dick twitches in your pants.

When the door opens you get up to greet them, going up to your wife and giving her a quick kiss on the cheek. Her lips were now saved for him until after he was finished.

"Do you mind if I watch?" You ask sheepishly, it's humiliating to have to ask permission to watch your wife fuck another man. It turns you on so much.

"Yes, as long as you clean up after like we talked about." She tells you while holding onto the man's arm.

Your dick betrays you at the words that just came out of your wife's mouth. You blush as they both look down and see your hard, small dick in your pants.

You start to move over to the corner of the room where there is a chair so you can watch without interrupting them.

"Wait don't sit down yet, I need you to get me ready for him" your wife tells you, turning to her lover for the night and beginning to make out with him deeply. You can't believe you are actually witnessing this. She's completely enthralled with him. You're not sure what had happened at the bar but you know that he was driving her crazy for her to act this way.

He lifts her dress up over her head and removes her bra with one hand like an expert. The only hand is squeezing her ass hard. You can see that he has quite the handful and know that your wife is loving the fact that a bigger man is working every inch of her body.

He guides your wife over to the bed and pushes her back onto it hard. She falls back, giggling as her tits bounce up and down from it.

He starts to undress. First his shirt, revealing a physique that you had always dreamt of getting. He was a few inches taller than you and had thick, muscular shoulders and back. When he finally unbuttons his pants and pulls them down slowly, you can see his large shaft spill out of them. He was much thicker than you and longer as well. And he wasn't even fully hard yet. It was so hot knowing that she was about to get stretched out like she had never been before by this bull of a man. You really will have to get your wife prepared to take that you think, returning focus to the task at hand.

He starts to straddle her as you begin to get closer to get her ready for him like she told you to do.

He brings his cock up to her chest and starts rubbing her hard nipples with it. You can see strands of precum lifting from each nipple as his tip slowly caresses them.

Your wife moans and looks over at you.

"Come over her, take off my panties and get me wet" she demands.

"I will get him ready too" she says, grabbing his hardening cock in her hand, slowly stroking it, and staring deep into her lovers eyes.

"I need us both wet to be able to fit this in me" she tells him, biting her lip and moaning at the thought of being pushed to the limit.

That's when she starts to slowly suck his cock. Taking the tip at first, having to open her mouth wide to fit it in. You should be jealous, she doesn't like to do it very often with you but she had no trouble eagerly sticking his cock in her mouth. You only had one thought though, "those lips and mouth deserve a big cock to fit into them, not some thing that is barely as big as a lollipop." She had always been able to deep throat you with ease but this was going to be a challenge. Yet another reason why this cock deserved to be sucked, she had no gag reflex and her lover was about to find that out.

You pull down her thong to reveal her soaking wet pussy as she is working his cock with her mouth. It looks so inviting and your mouth starts to water. You don't wait any longer and dive right into her wetness with your tongue.

"Fuck yes...deeper..." he moans as your wife starts to take his now rock hard cock deep into her mouth. You look up through his legs to see that she has taken his whole, massive dick into her throat. The sight of it makes you lick even harder and your dick starts to pulsate while its at its full attention in your pants. You can feel another gush of fluid spill out of her as his cock leaves her mouth. She's actually getting wetter just by sucking his dick.

"Holy fuck, I didn't know you could do that" he says as he holds her head and gently pulls her back by her hair. She just looks up at him and giggles slightly, with a big smile across her face.

"Use your finger and stretch me out so he can fit" she says, looking down at you through her lovers legs.

She starts sucking his cock again as you start putting your fingers one by one into pool that is her pussy now. They easily start to slide in and begin to stretch her slightly. Before you know it, you have all five fingers working her.

"Oh my god...fuck..." she moans. "I need more."

"I need more too." He says without hesitation.

"Go sit down in the corner and watch me fuck your wife" he tells you.

For some reason, another man telling you what to do while he is about to fuck your wife, turns you on even more and you do as your told.

At this point, you have pulled your pants down and had began to stroke your dick as went to sit back down.

Her lover begins to move back down off of your wife.

"Are you ready for this?" He asks her, his thick, long cock waiting at her warm, wet pussy.

"God yes...fill me up" she moans, playing with her nipples that are still covered in precum.

You watch as he slowly starts to push his cock into your wife. Stretching and reaching every inch of her soaking wet pussy. You can tell it's a little uncomfortable for her at first but once he's all the way in, she relaxes and begins to softly moan again.

For the first time, your wife is fucking another man. Another man who is quite the opposite of you. Stronger, thicker, longer. Exactly what you wanted your wife to experience. She was far too beautiful to be kept to just you. Her body was built for this. Thick thighs, wide hips, big round ass. It was made to take a cock like this and you were happy to share.

He starts to pick up pace as your wife's moans grow louder. You had never heard her this vocal before. She was completely in her own, blissful world as he stretched her out more and more with each thrust. Going deeper and deeper.

"God your dick is so good, you're hitting every inch of me." She says to her lover. I can feel a little precum dribble out of my dick when she says that. I look down and see that it had gotten on my hand slightly. It's hard to avoid that when you only need one hand to hold your entire dick. I quickly bring my hand to my mouth and lick it off. I had eaten my cum before so what was a little more?

"You want to feel it deeper?" He asks my wife.

"Fuck yes...as deep as you can go..." she pants back at him through heavy breaths and moans.

Her lover pulls out of her and flips her over onto her stomach.

"Stick that ass up for me." He says, smacking it hard. You watch as her entire lower body jiggles with it.

She does as she's told and presents her thick, round ass for him.

12