Fantasy to Reality

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He spreads her ass and thrusts deep inside her. You had always been self conscious of taking her from behind because she had to help you get in to start and you would often fall out of her. His dick though, it was never going anywhere but straight inside her. He didn't need any help and there was no chance that he was going to fall out.

"Holy fuuuuuccccckkkkk...." She moans, never having experienced a cock that big from behind.

"Harder...fuck me harder...just fuck me!" She screams, clearly enjoying this position much more than she ever had with you.

Her lover didn't have to be told twice as he began to push harder and deeper into your wife. Hitting places she didn't know anyone could ever get to. He smacked and squeezed her ass hard. Leaving his massive hand prints on her thick ass.

"God you are tight, it's like it's the first time, you really are small aren't you?" He says, looking back at you as he continues to pleasure your wife.

Hearing him say that makes even more precum fall out of your dick as you hold your hard dick with just two fingers and a thumb. You were loving every second of this but you wanted to save yourself for your wife.

"Your wife needed this." He moans as your wife moans loudly in between thrusts.

You decided to pick up the pace on your dick after hearing this, quickly moving your fingers up and down as fast as you could. You couldn't take it anymore, you had to get off.

"Come over here baby" your wife says, seeing that you are close. "I want you to do something for me." A small smile forming on her face.

You get up and move over to the bed, crawling up to your wife's face while she is still getting fucked from behind.

"I want you to get beneath me and lick me while he fucks me." She tells you so both you and her lover can hear.

"I want you to feel how wet your wife is and taste us." She says in a breathy moan. You take your hand off of your dick so you don't immediately cum.

At this point, you will do anything they tell you to do. You nod your head and move underneath her and between his legs.

You can see the massive cock stretching your wife's pussy to the limit. Like a big, thick piston it moves in a constant rhythm. You position your head so that you are directly facing her swollen clit. Their juices are starting to spill out into your mouth as you begin to lick her. You can feel her lover start to pick up pace. His added force makes your wife move slightly forward after each hard thrust which cause your tongue to actually lick his cock as he moves in and out of her. Again, you should be repulsed by this but you can't help thinking about him filling her up and you know this will get the job done quickly.

"I'm not going to last much longer" he says, as you can actually feel his dick beginning to pulse through your wife's pussy. Getting even larger as he was nearing release.

"I can't wait to cum all over your ass" he moans.

"No" your wife says quickly. "Cum inside me as deep as you can, I want to feel you fill me up" she says, clearly getting close herself. It's like she read my mind, we had a deal, I would clean up after and I needed to clean up her dripping wet, cum-filled pussy.

"Are you sure with him down there?" He asks.

"Fuck yes, he knows what he has to do" your wife moans back.

"Ok, it wont...be....long....now..." her lover starts to say, I can feel him pulsating even harder now and see his large balls start to clench. "Fuuuuuccccckkkkkkk!" He yells, emptying his come deep into your wife drenched pussy. You feel every last pump from him on your tongue as you continue licking your wife clit hard.

"Holy shit! Yes! Yes! Yesssssss!" Your wife screams as you feel her tense up on his still hard dick as it stays deep in her pussy.

She collapses sideways on the bed next to you. You are staring up at her lovers long, thick cock. It's covered in their juices and is beginning to soften. He moves off of you and starts to clean himself off.

You can see the cum starting to drip out of your wife pussy, much more than you had produced when you came on her in the closet.

"Thank you for waiting baby, now it's your turn" she says, after catching her breath.

You don't hesitate at all, quickly getting up and spreading her legs to stick your dick in her cum-filled pussy. It slides in with ease, you can tell she has been extremely stretched out. You know in your mind that she can barely even feel you in there and that alone forces you to cum within only a few pumps.

"Now get down there and clean up after us." She tells you. You can't contain your excitement and quickly put your mouth on her pussy and clean and swallow every last drop of cum from her as she moans in delight. You make sure you don't miss a single drop.

You can feel her lover climb back onto the bed and crawl up behind her. You look up to see your wife laying back into his chest, making out and playing with her hard nipples.

"We should do this again sometime." He says.

"How about round two right now." You hear your wife say back to him as she looks up at him. You can see her grab his soft, but still large dick and begin to stroke it as he starts to get hard again.

"Sounds perfect" he says, kissing her deeply. As you continue your work on her pussy, feeling it start to get wet again.

You couldn't agree more.

12