Fantasy to Reality - Ch. 05

Story Info
A Model in Chains.
4.4k words
4.68
8.4k
7

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 5

Saturday night on Sunset Blvd is insane. Last night, when I left the studio I was energized and floating on a cloud, aware of all the activity around me. Tonight, all was silent. I walked past the same tourists and locals, revelers and lovers, pimps and pushers, but I did not fit in. I was in a cloud, not floating atop one.

At first, I did think the sexual attack had been planned by Master, to ratchet up the action with his new model. I did trust him, and did my best to act the brutalized victim. I loved the feeling of being immobilized and vanquished.

When Mistress Vanessa arrived, I was not totally surprised. I envy her sexy body, perfect to be a mistress or a slave. While we orgasmed together, I thought of Teryn, how I wish we had a similar relationship. I took a deep breath, letting it out slowly. I was now another $600 richer, but at what cost? At no cost, I decided. My dreams come true, and being paid for living the life I imagined.

I cannot believe I begged Master, as a bitch in heat, to rape me. Thank god, he just laughed at the foolish desires of a slut.

I walked towards the bus stop and innocently turned my head to check out the window display of a froyo shop. 'OMG,' I nearly exclaimed.

She was collared, and cuffed. Her hair was tied back with a scrunchy, revealing large hoop earrings. Her septum was pierced and her mouth was seductively open. I stared at myself, a bold temptation forming in my mind. Shockingly bold. Dare I? The decision not yet made, I pulled on my hoodie to hide at least some of my new look.

My mind played chess. I could use the key that was still in my bag. Or I could return to my shared apartment, boldly, and confront Teryn with the new me. What would she do, or rather, what could she do?

This was not exactly a brain storm, more of a pussy storm. Vanessa had aroused me so, turned me into a wet noodle. My throbbing nipples were the deciding factor.

It was still early, not even 6. I knew Teryn was likely to be home. I wasn't sure if she had made plans for tonight

Unashamed, I took the bus home. I know I got stares, because even so close to Hollywood, it was unusual to see a slave girl out in the open. But how much could they see? Certainly the steel cuffs on my ankles. Maybe they would think I was an escaped convict. I smiled and leaned my head against the bus window, plugged in my music and tried to relax. I was so tempted to reach under my top and thumb a drumming nipple.

I had a short walk from where the bus let me off, to make any final decisions. I chose to flip my septum piercing up, hiding it from view. I let my hair down to minimize the hoops and frame the collar. One for the money, two for the show, three to get ready, and four to go...up the steps to our apartment.

"Hey, babe, you home?" I called cheerfully as I opened the door.

"Yeah, hi hon, you're home early," Teryn called from her bedroom.

"Yes, want to go out tonight and spend some of my hard earned money?" I responded, moving towards her room, my heart hammering on my rib cage. No turning back. Tempted to flip down my nose ring. Lifting the hoodie to reveal the steel. Nearing her bedroom door, hearing her feet pad towards me.

"Haha, I wanna hear all...," Teryn stepped out from her room and stopped dead in her tracks, mouth agape. I smiled widely, confidently, comfortable in my new appearance. But I was still quaking inside. I needed Teryn's approval.

"What, I mean,..." she hadn't moved, only stared, slowly scanning her roommate. I said nothing, just snaked my arms outward, like an Egyptian slave girl might, turning my body, the smile never wavering. I wanted her to reach out to me.

"Whatya, think?" I asked, trying to take the initiative, to make something happen.

"What is that around your neck?" she finally blurted out.

"A steel collar," I replied, stating the obvious, but moving closer. "Touch it, it won't bite back," now only inches from my roomie.

She reached out and cautiously fingered the steel, parting my hair to look behind my neck, grazing the bite mark that Mistress had inflicted. "Why is it around your neck and..."

Now or never, not wanting to respond to the obvious question about the hickey. "It was what I wore for today's shoot. You like?"

Teryn stepped back and suddenly the cat released her tongue. "What do you mean for today's shoot? What kind of shoot was it? I mean, I mean, what role were you playing?"

"A slave girl." Simple response, no way to misunderstand that.

"A slave girl! What kind of slave girl? Were you naked, I mean, was this like a pornographic shoot." I just stared back with a grin. "You mean you were photoed or videoed or whatever in a pornographic movie? That is what you are doing? I thought you were modeling, like clothes or cosmetics or something."

"Can we go into the living room so I can explain?" I asked, stepping around her and moving to the couch in the shared living room. Teryn followed, plopping into the lounge chair.

"OK, Teryn, think about it. How many Asians on the short side, with no connections, with no experience, do you know that can make $1500 in only a short number of hours of work?" I picked up my bag, which was at my feet, and pulled out a handful of hundred dollar bills.

"You're doing this for money? I mean, you are throwing away your reputation for money? I don't get it? And why is the collar and those metal things locked on your wrists and ankles? What were you thinking? Do you have any idea what your parents..." The dam had burst.

"Ok, look, I am going to tell you something that no one else in the world knows about me. I need you, I need your support and friendship and love, and yes, even your respect. Just give me a chance to explain."

She nodded and for the next 30 minutes I took her on a ride from Colorado Blvd up to the present, leaving out some, but telling her so much of what had happened. "...and no, he did not fuck me and yes, I am still a virgin." Technically, at least. I did not tell her that I begged Master to rape me.

When I told her briefly about Prix Chic, and pointed out my henna kef, I decided enough was enough and did not mention the hidden septum ring. I did pull my hair back with the scrunchy, revealing the large hoops. Teryn did not interrupt, just stared and squirmed in the chair.

"And so I am begging you, can you still love me, can we still be best friends, can you understand me and what I am doing? And can we go get something to eat, will you go with me, cause I am starving," I ended it with a laugh.

Teryn nodded, uncoiled herself like a cat from the chair, and walked over to me. Taking both hands, she assisted me to rise from the couch, and within seconds, we were probing each other's mouth, passionately sealing our love for each other. No words were necessary. Relief washed over me.

Her hands traced a path down the front of my top, stopping at my rock-hard nipples. My hands were roaming without purpose, but I made no attempt to stop her. I felt her feel my nipples, standing at attention, wrapped in thin leather. I moaned, and she echoed in reply.

We broke our kiss. Her eyes stared into mine, questioning, wondering, and I nodded. She reached under my top, her delicate fingertips walking up my chest, touching my nipples, feeling the leather tie. I was panting in lust, aroused by her tenderness. She lifted my top as I raised my arms to assist her. She saw. I whispered, "Yes, he tied the bows when I left." She bent her head, her tongue touching my engorged nipples. My head was bent, looking up to the ceiling, wanting the moment to last forever.

After a minute or so, Teryn helped to pull my top down and whispered. "Yes. I can. I love you and you can trust me to keep your secret. And you are paying for dinner, right?" We both laughed and hugged.

"Do you need to shower before we go? Or do you need to change?" she asked me.

"No, not really. The studio has a dressing room and I showered there. If it is ok with you, I will just go like this."

"I can smell us, do you care?" she asked, very serious.

"No, not at all," I smiled.

"K, just gimme a sec to grab my bag," and she walked from the room, as I tried to regain some composure. I felt heavenly. Not submissive, not dominant, just equal, just us.

She was back in seconds, a smile on her face. "If we run into anyone, you explain. Right?"

"Sure," I said. "Of course."

We held hands and headed into Westwood.

I had set up the videos and the still photos on two different computer screens so I could easily grab the stills when we saw something special in the videos. I wanted to send Jenn a few pictures tonight to keep her juices flowing.

Van and I enjoyed the champagne while making commentary on the videos. Sometimes lewd and crude, sometimes making important observations on how Jenn had reacted to the various stimuli she had experienced. Van was the closest thing I had to a 'buddy.' I had no male friends, just a few male acquaintances or paid models/actors. Men bore me. Never been into the whole male bonding thing.

Van and I had a lot in common. We had similar tastes in women, especially the submissive ones, whether they had yet realized what they were and what they wanted, or not. She especially enjoyed the ones that didn't know and needed to be shown, even if it was somewhat against their will. I think she liked the challenge of bending them until they were fully aware what they had always wanted and had denied themselves.

Myself, I had always been drawn to the ones that knew or suspected that they needed to be dominated even though they were strong individuals. They were searching for someone that could give them what they needed so badly. Both types were fun, just different. The training techniques for each were also different.

Jenn fell into the latter category. She most definitely knew, unequivocally, what she wanted and needed, a Master and the more Gorean the better. None of the wimps she had met in the past would do. That did make it easier for her to keep her promise to her mom, but conversely her Mom provided a rationalization in her mind as to why she kept her virginity. Both were true, but neither completely. It depended on the situation, what she chose to believe at that moment.

The time flew. I had a few photos to send to Jennifer and asked Vanessa if she wanted to talk to Jenn or leave her a message. Rhetorical question, I realized, when I saw Van's wicked grin. I had to laugh at her.

I loaded the selected pictures into my phone then sent the first one of Van leading Jenn around the studio on all fours on the leash. Her pretty little round ass mostly showing from under the short leather skirt. This one was from their first meeting, of course. I had my reasons for starting slow.

I waited a few minutes then dialed her number. My timing was more perfect than I could have imagined or hoped for.

"Hello," spoke her slightly nervous voice.

"Hello, kajira. I hope you liked the picture I just sent, though I will send you more later. What are you doing right now? Is my slave home alone and masturbating?"

"No, Sir. I am out to dinner with Teryn, my roommate."

"Oh. Tell me about Teryn, and does she know yet about your new adventures?"

There was a little hesitation, but I had no doubt that even things like this would turn her on.

"Master. I have begun telling Teryn about what I have been doing at the studio. She was shocked at first. Maybe still is, but accepts it as I had hoped."

"Good. Let me talk to her." Might as well push the envelope.

"But, um..." Clearly a quandary.

"Slut, give her the phone, now." Harsh, but necessary.

"Hello?" Ah, the sweet sound of a young female. I had no idea what she looked like, but I was quite confident she was worth more than a second look. I forgot to ask if she was Asian, but I assumed she might be. The voice that came on the phone was confident, yet cautious.

"This is Teryn."

"Good. Hello, Teryn, I know you don't know me yet, but I am very impressed with your roomie. She is a novice, but has the makings for a very special model."

"Uh, huh." I could hardly expect her to initiate the conversation.

"So, what do you think of your roomie's new look?"

"It's different, I mean, yeah, very sexy." A pleasant giggle.

"Yes, she is, and my bet is so is her roomie," I countered.

"Haha."

"Really, and with the right training, well, who knows." I had planted several seeds, time to water them. "I know things about your Jennifer that you are just beginning to learn. I do not know what your relationship is with her. Just roomies, best friends, sexual, romantic, or any combination of those. But what I do know is that you have much to learn about her no matter what revelations she has just shared with you. I also know that you care enough about her that you are concerned about who I am and what she is getting into. Am I right?"

"Yes, of course," she responded without hesitation.

"I respect that and want to put your mind at ease. Do you want to know more? Have I piqued your curiosity?"

"Yes, sure, I want to know more. What do I call you? Jenn may call you Master, but what is your name?"

"Sir will do for now, if only in deference to my age. What you call me in the future will be determined by who and what you are inside. I already have a feeling about that. Jenn is only permitted to call me Master or Sir. We will discuss that in more detail later."

"OK."

"First a question. Are her new fuck-me hoops evident?"

"Yes, Sir."

"What do you think about them?"

"They suit her well," I think. "The silver compliments her throat collar and the wide bangles, or whatever you call them, on her wrists and ankles."

"They are called 'cuffs.' Common slave and bondage wear. Is she showing her new piercing? A septum ring."

"Wha! No, she isn't. I could not even imagine her with one."

"Tell her to pull it into view and leave it there for the evening. A slave should not hide her adornments." I heard her relay my message, noting her almost verbatim edict, "Your Master says that a slave should not hide her adornments."

"Oh my. I would never have guessed."

"Good. Though you may have seen the goth students wearing them, this has a different meaning for a slave as you can probably imagine. You can ponder that later. Describe exactly what you see, her body language, posture, the position of her hands, etc."

"She has been looking down at the table, but now she just looked up. She is kinda slumped in the chair, haha, but is sitting up straighter now. Her hands are under the table, so yeah."

"I am fairly certain this conversation has aroused her more than you know. I am betting she is dripping. To prove my point, I want you to find out. Not because I said so, but because you are curious to know. Am I right?"

"Not really, well, I guess."

"Just let me prove my point about how much I already know about your roomie, after only a few days. If you can do this discretely enough, slide your hand up between her legs and see if she is wet. She is wearing no panties, as I have instructed her. You can ask her about that if you like."

I could hear Teryn's question. "Jenn. He says you are wearing no panties, because he told you not to. Is that true? Tell me."

"He is right. He has told me never to wear panties or bra."

There was a silence then for several seconds and I waited.

"You were right. She not only is wearing no panties, she is so slippery and wet that she is turning me on as well. This is really new to me. I have never seen this side of her, ever."

"I have no doubt of that. You are only beginning to learn what she needs. Would you like to accompany her on her next photo shoot? I think this would be a very good thing. Not only would you feel better about her safety, you would further understand who and what she is down deep. Things you need to know."

She agreed in a heartbeat. Then I told her, "Teryn, Jennifer is a very special young woman. I cannot begin to explain now, but you will learn, if you want to take this journey with her. It may be the adventure of your life as well. Now, there are a few things I want you to do. Trust me. You won't regret it. Will you trust me, or at least give me a chance to earn your trust?"

"Yes, I guess so."

"Thank you. She has a key for her collar and cuffs. I think you should be in charge of that. Tell her to give it to you and start putting a little authority in your voice. Let her know this is a command coming from you now. Not directly from me." I could hear her. She was doing well. I had a feeling she would make a great prot�g�, though more for Vanessa than myself. But I would get the ball rolling.

"I have it. Now what?"

"One last thing, when you leave the restaurant, take her wrist cuffs and clip them together behind her back. You only have to turn the holes meant for other types of locks and there will be an opening. Do both of them and they will easily clip together. Even that slight bit of control and feeling of helplessness will start her juices flowing more than you can imagine. Use your own creativity after that and have a fun night with her. We will have a lot to talk about tomorrow. Now, give the phone back to her."

I waited a few seconds then my slave was back.

"Yes, Master?"

"I am impressed. She must be very open-minded and I think she has potential. Tell me more about her. Do you think she is submissive like you, or do you think she is more of a Domme? And, what do you hope she is? Speak so she will understand my question."

"I don't know Master, if she is Domme, sub or even switch. But I guess I am hoping she is Domme. Master. I am blushing. She can hear and maybe other people nearby can, also."

I didn't know Teryn at all yet, but I did know that if there was or would be anything romantic or sexual between them long term, she would have to be dominant if she wanted to keep Jenn happy.

"Slave, Teryn has already told me how wet you are and that is all that matters. Who cares if a couple people hear you. Perhaps that is one of your limits we need to explore in the future."

"Yes Master, I am very wet." It was not much more than a whisper.

"Louder slave. Teryn needs to hear and if a couple others do as well then so be it."

"Master. I do not know if Teryn is Domme or sub, but yes, this talk is making me very wet."

This was more than a minor victory. Overcoming what others might think. Perfect. We would push her limits on this soon. Public humiliation may be one thing she was not prepared for. Mental note made for the future.

"Excellent. You continue to impress me, my kajira. Now that you know your roommate is understanding, I do not want you to keep secrets from her. As I have no doubt told you already, I believe in honesty. There can be no trust without it. Tell me now. Are you still wearing the leather binding on your nipples that I tied there when you left and how do they feel? Remember, be explicit with your responses."

"Yes, Master, I am still wearing them and my nipples are throbbing. You are torturing me and not even here. You know me so well already."

"Of course. That is the difference in a true Master and all the others. The wannabes, the abusers. Too many submissives find them first. The wannabes are stupid. The abusers are dangerous."

I gave the phone to Vanessa knowing it would catch Jenn off guard and not knowing nor caring what she had told Teryn about her trysts with Van. We were on speaker from the beginning so we each could hear both sides of the conversation.

"Hi slut, remember me?"

There was definitely hesitation on the other end of the line.

"Oh, come now, slut. You know you enjoyed everything I have done to you. And the picture that your Master sent only proves that. Speak or be punished the next time we meet."

Her mind was no doubt in turmoil. I did not know how much she told Teryn about what happened with Vanessa, but she would, no doubt, have to tell her now. She may have even forgotten about the people nearby listening to the bold conversation.

12