Fantasy to Reality - Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Mistress, of course I remember you."

"Tell me then, now much you enjoyed being led on a leash like a puppy. And everything else we did."

Hesitation again and I could almost hear a deep breath. "Mistress, I loved it all. You made me feel like a slut and a slave and I LOVED IT."

"Good, I knew you did, but be more specific. I want your roommate to hear at least one thing that I did to you that turned you on."

"It is hard to choose Mistress. Being led on a leash on all fours and knowing you and Master could see how much I was juicing from it all, and so much else.

Her arousal was making her bolder. I could almost picture her and her roomie at the restaurant and a few shocked people listening intently or ready to complain to management.

Knowing that Teryn had heard everything to this point, I took over.

"I believe Teryn will be a fun friend for you or more, perhaps even your future Mistress, though that remains to be seen. I hope you both have an interesting night. I gave her only one more instruction that I hope she follows and I have invited her to join us at our next shoot. She may have potential, though in a far different way than you. We will see. Good night and I will see you soon. I will send you a few more pictures later. Use them for your masturbation fun. Enjoy your evening with Teryn. I think you agree that things are working out just right, and more quickly than you would ever have expected."

"But Master, things are happening so fast. What will Teryn think of me? I wanted to ease her into what I am doing."

"Since we have a contract, be here as instructed after your appointment with Prix Chic. You will be here, not because we have that contract, but because you want to explore even things you don't yet realize. Bring Teryn. She has much to learn and I may be the one to teach her as well how to explore her potential. I doubt you will be disappointed either. Just be here."

I had purposely hardened my tone for emphasis and to make her feel she was getting in deep. A little fear is always good in slave training. Reminders when needed.

I hung up the phone and turned to Vanessa. "Well, what do you think?"

"Dom, you always impress me like no man ever has. You understand the special needs of the women that are sub, and the opposite ones for those women that are Domme."

She raised her glass in a toast. "Thank you Vanessa, that means a lot to me."

It was time for her to leave and we shared a hug. There was no doubt that we would also share my new find more than once in the future.

As I relaxed with the videos and photos recycling on the computer screens, it gave me time to think now that I was alone. Yes, Jennifer was my ultimate fantasy, if only I had met someone like her many years ago. But that didn't make me feel bad at all. Maybe better late than never. Reality now was that she was someone I could enjoy teaching and hopefully that would help her find someone, male or female, that would be exactly what she needed for that forever relationship, if such a thing existed. Actually being a hopeless romantic, I still believed it did exist. Perhaps opening her eyes to her inner self would help her find "the one." More importantly though I would help her find her limits in a safe environment. Of course my motives were not entirely magnanimous. I would be having a LOT of fun in the process.

I selected and sent a few more "juicy" pictures to her for later. I could imagine her whimpering as she opened them and saw herself.

Teryn was as yet an unknown, but the few seconds of conversation with her already told me that she was definitely a potential Domme. But, she would also need training. Vanessa would be a big help there. So many random thoughts and ideas were flashing through my mind. All interlaced with visions of one young, beautiful Asian co-ed in chains.

12